Mending the Battle Wounds (To...

By lyzard_fan_fics

~Villain outreach program makes a comeback bros~ ~TodoBakuDeku~ ~Villain AU~ ~Second Year~ When the League o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ch. 1-21 Recap
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
This Took 6+ Hours to Write, Please Dont Skip It and Make All My Work Invalid
New books!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Ok but.... bakudeku?....
In case you didnt get enough TODOBAKUDEKU last time

Chapter 21

15.5K 698 639
By lyzard_fan_fics

"Release!"

Izuku softly hit the ground with only a small thud. Most of class 2-A had rushed out of the cafeteria shortly after the villains, wanting to know what was happening. Toga had filled Uraraka in on what was happening when she ran up to her.

They were all hoping that the boys would be able to stop him, but when they hadn't Uraraka had done excatly what she did at the entrance exams. She stopped him just before hitting the ground.

Once the four boys on the roof saw what she had done, they all rushed down. When the reached the outskirts of the building, Toga was clinging to Izuku tightly. They were all a little shocked to see him hugging her back just as tightly.

"Don't you dare leave me, you jerk." Toga cried into his shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry." He chocked out.

Soon enough all the villains had joined in a big group hug. All of them had never been that scared in their lives, which was saying something. For the first times in their lives, they had something they considered family and they had almost let that slip through their fingers.

"I need a therapist my ass." Katsuki mumbled to himself. Shoto smacked the back of his head, but Katsuki didn't retaliate.

When the hugs were finally over with, they backed up to give Izuku space, besides Dabi. He had taken the liberty to pick Izuku up, not wanting him to walk all the way back to the dorms after this.

While the League started heading back, the rest of the class following after the incident, Toga turned to Katsuki and Shoto. "Thank you two... for trying to stop him up there." She said reluctantly. She still didn't like Katsuki, Shoto was iffy at best before the incident.

"Don't fucking thank us, we didn't stop him." Katsuki said. He was mentally beating himself up for not being able to stop Izuku from jumping, stopping him from wanting to jump.

Toga let out a sigh at the blond's attitude. "Exactly, you didn't. Which is why I think it'd be best if you two left him alone." She said, getting straight to the point she actually wanted to make.

"What?" Shoto asked, his eyebrows knitting together. He wasn't one to show his emotions often, but this had genuinely shocked him too much to hide.

"You can't be fucking serious." Katsuki said with a scoff.

"I'm dead serious." She said, crossing her arms. "He had been doing fine for over a year. Even coming here, he was fine until he started spending all his time with you two. I don't know what the hell you did, but it fucked him up again and he can't exactly afford that right now." She said, turning her nose up at the two.

Katsuki was seething. "Are you kidding right now? He was up there because of a fight with you, and you're trying to blame us?" He asked her, about ready to hit a girl.

She rubbed her temples in annoyance with the two boys, but mainly Katsuki for obvious reasons. "That fight was about you. He doesn't blame you for your bullying because he thinks that he deserves it, so do everyone a god damn favor and stay away from him." She spat, turning on her heel and walking away.

Katsuki was about to storm after her, but Shoto caught his wrist before he could make it to steps. "Let her go, there's no point fight with her about it. You know as well as I do that she doesn't speak for Izuku. If he wants to see us, he's going to see us." He reasoned.

Katsuki let his glare linger on Toga's retreating form, but nodded in understanding. Once he realized Shoto's hand was still on his wrist, he pulled it away with more force than necessary. Shoto shot him a questioning look, but said nothing more.

"C'mon, Aizawa needs to know. Someone needs to get that kid on antidepressants or something." Katsuki said, already heading in the direction of the school. He assumed their homeroom teacher would be at class, wondering where all his students were.

Shoto followed after him. "For someone that gets so offended when Izuku bluntly points out your trauma, you have no problem criticizing his." He pointed out blandly as they walked.

Shoving his hands into his pockets and keeping his gaze on the ground in front of him, Katsuki was hesitant to retaliate. "It's different. I'm scared he's gonna try to kill himself again, he's just worried that I'll shut everyone out." He tried to explain. In reality, he knew that it wasn't different and at least Izuku was a smidge nicer about it. Katsuki was just to emotionally exhausted to care what he said at the moment.

Shoto was a bit taken aback by Katsuki's confession about being scared for Izuku, but quickly got over it. The blond seemed to be opening up to him and he was going to use it to his advantage. To Katsuki's advantage, not his own.

"He's worried that shutting everyone out will lead to you trying to kill yourself." He answered bluntly. Apparently the three weren't a group to sugarcoat things.

Katsuki scoffed at the insinuation. "Like I'd fucking try that. I shut people out because they're annoying and I don't need them, not because I'm depressed or some shit."

Shoto's own hands found their way into his pockets, much more calm and gently than Katsuki's. "You have a superiority complex. You pretend you're all high and mighty, better than everyone, to hide the fact you feel like an absolute and utter failure. Yes, I'm sure you aren't 'depressed or some shit'." He said, using air quotes where appropriate.

"I'm not fucking depressed and I don't have a superiority complex." Katsuki weakly growled.

Shoto shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I just agreed that you're not depressed." He said.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Katsuki asked him, throwing a small glare at the taller boy walking next to him.

"You seem to love to remind me of that fact, yes." Shoto answered honestly. He didn't have a problem with Katsuki calling him an asshole or any other name. He was what most would consider an asshole and he could accept that, he was quite rude. It wasn't because he tried, he was just rather blunt and wasn't the best at reading social cues, with his upbringing and all.

"Good." Katsuki said shortly, unsure of how to keep up the conversation. There weren't many times the two were left with only themselves, usually someone else, mainly Izuku, was there to help them get along or at least ignore each other.

They were nearly back to the school when Shoto broke the silence. "What'd we do now?" He asked.

"I already told you, we need to tell Aiz-"

"Not that. What'd we do about Izuku? I'm... terrible at normal interactions with people, let alone ones with someone who I tried to talk out of suicide, and failed. How... are we supposed to act now?" Shoto clarified. He was completely lost on what to do from here on out.

Katsuki sighed, stopping his movements to turn fully to face Shoto. "You're really asking me this? If you're terrible at normal interactions, I'm disastrous."

"Who else am I supposed to ask? I don't exactly talk with anyone else in our class besides you and Izuku. I can't exactly ask him now can I?" Shoto asked, his monotone voice slipping and letting in just a hint of sass.

"It's fucking weird how oddly close we are technically considered now." Katsuki pointed out with narrowed eyes.

Shoto nodded in agreement. "Guess you're not an insufferable ass all the time." He added.

Katsuki placed a hand over his chest. "Wow Icyhot, I'm blushing, really." He said with an eye roll.

"Will I ever get out of that nickname?" Shoto asked him, continuing his walking again, Katsuki taking the hint to keep moving as well.

"Half and half?" Katsuki mused in return.

"It's a bit long, but at least it's not a pain relief cream." Shoto said with a sigh.

Katsuki laughed at his clear annoyance.

"Remember when Izuku said he wanted you to be nicer? Perhaps you could start with the nicknames." Shoto said, thinking out loud.

Katsuki sobered up at the suggestion. "Like hell. Deku I could stand to get rid of, but all the rest of you extras have got to deal with it." He said, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.

"Not a bad idea, seeing as that's probably the most degrading." Shoto agreed.

Katsuki sighed, letting his arms drop to his sides again. "What the fuck do I even call him then? We've never really established if we're on a first name basis or not."

"Izuku, just call him Izuku." Shoto urged, knowing that even that coming from Katsuki would take the green haired boy some time to adjust to. He was close with Katsuki now, meaning that Midoriya would just be to formal and awkward considering their history.

Katsuki let his insecurities get the better of him for a second as he turned to Shoto. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"He calls you 'Kacchan'. It's an endearing nickname, he wouldn't want you to call him anything less than Izuku without feeling insulted." Shoto confirmed, helping Katsuki's uncertainty. It really didn't look right on the other boy, even Shoto could admit that.

With a small nod, Katsuki dropped the topic.

They still had no clue what they were supposed to do from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
521K 21.3K 30
β€’Rankingsβ€’ #5 in kirikamideku *Sequel to 'Their Freckled Omega'* Izuku Midoriya had finally figured everything out with his two mates. They were fin...
177K 3.9K 28
( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a hero to engineering support items started d...
62K 2.1K 49
"Why do you do it?" "I like the way it makes me feel." "How does it make you feel?" "Numb." ---warning: self-harm.