Back to back

Af Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... Mere

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

Over before it even started

1.2K 38 9
Af Golden_L_M

"Sehun, explain," he said, I could see how he clenched his jaw in anger. 

"Oh, right," I tried to avoid his piercing gaze. 

"You can go now since I don't want you to be late for your practice, but I demand an explanation tonight," he said and looked forward. 

"Tonight?" I didn't know that we would be seeing each other again today. 

"Text me when you finish," his voice became monotonous. 

I screwed a big time. It's not that I had anything with Sehun, we just happened to hang out a few times while joining Jennie and Kai on their date, but I knew that any kind of relationship with other male idols made Jungkook jealous, so I could have predicted his reaction. 

Hello Lisa,

How are you? Wanna hang out later? 

Speaking of the devil. It was a massage from Sehun. 

I decided to ignore it for a time being since I was already late for my practice. 
Thankfully, our choreographer was also running late because of the traffic, so I sneaked into our practice room and acted as if I was there all along. 

"So, where were you Missy?" Jennie unnie started teasing me. 

"Uh...oh, well...," I was a bit embarrassed to relieve what I was doing the previous night. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook already told me," she winked and stood up. 

"What? What do you mean? He told you that we made love the whole night?!" I bit my tongue as soon as those words escaped my mouth. 

She laughed. 

"No, he told me that he really missed you and was really happy to have you by his side again. 
But damn girl, the whole night? Really? I can hardly believe it," when she saw my blushing face, she laughed again. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Rosé asked curiously and sat beside me. 

"Lisa was telling me..."Jennie started but I cut her off. "I was telling Jennie how sore I felt yesterday after practicing and still am," I lied quickly while eying Jennie. 

"My poor Lalisa," Rosé started petting my hair while our Unnie tried to contain her giggles. 

"I bet you are," the oldest couldn't stop herself. 

"Are you feeling sore too?" Rosie asked innocently. 

"No, I didn't practice as hard as our Maknae," Jennie said and laughed hard after that. 

Rosé would have probably questioned her about her sudden explosion of laughter but our dance teacher walked in and she had to shut her already opened mouth. 

"Thank God," I thought before proceeding with work. 

"Hey, Lisa, why didn't you massage back Sehun?" Jennie asked while wiping the sweat off her forehead. 

"How did she know that he texted me?"

She seemed to catch my confused expression and said:"He told Kai about it and he asked me if you have received his massage."

"I have but I forgot to answer, I'll do it now," I assured her and smiled awkwardly. 

What will Jungkook think about this whole texting thing? 

Hello Sehun,

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you, I haven't seen your text since we had practice. Also, I won't be able to hang out with you because I already have plans, sorry about that. 

As soon as I sent him a massage, he replied back. 

It's okay, maybe some other time. Have fun. 

I don't know why but his reply made me feel bad. 
I felt guilty for turning him down as I would usually hang out with him after work and I had to admit that I always had a good time. 
He made me smile a lot, but as much as I enjoyed his company, I never saw him as anything more than a good friend.
 His intentions on the other hand were much deeper - he wanted to date me. 

"Lisa, will you stay here?" Jisoo asked me jokingly. 

"I got lost in my thoughts Unnie, sorry," I apologised and exited quickly. 

I took a warm shower, changed my clothes (in the meantime, of our practice, my manager bought me a bag with my things and between them were also fresh clothes) and took a deep breath before dialing Jungkook's number. He answered immediately. 

"I'm already here." 

After saying those words, he hung up. 

He was angry, I could feel it in his voice. 

I bowed to the staff and left YG, entering the car that was waiting for me a street away. 

"Hello, Kookie," I greeted him carefully. 

He nodded but didn't say a word back.

I sighed.

The whole ride was extraordinarily quiet and I couldn't remember the last time I was this nervous.

Even our elevator ride was no better and eventually I started becoming frustrated. Why wouldn't he speak to me? He didn't even want to look me in the eyes. What did I do so wrong?! 

I cleared my throat before speaking:"Jungkook, can you tell me why you aren't speaking to me?"

He didn't answer.

He was scrolling through his phone and acted as if I wasn't present. 

I had enough. I closed the distance between us, taking his phone from him and throwing it on the sofa that stood 2m away.

He looked at me furiously. 

"What do you think you are doing?!" his voice was harsh and his gaze everything but kind. 

"No, Jungkook, what do you think you are doing? You drove me here only to act like I was air? Why did you even bother?" 

"Why? Were you planning on going on a date with Sehun? he said contemptly. 

"What?" I couldn't believe his words. 

"Don't act all innocent, I found out about you two fooling around while I was suffering all alone. Besides he is known for being Prince Charming and on top of that he's older than you, you said that you were attracted to older guys who "could take care of you"?"he mimicked the last part.

Now it was my turn to grit my teeth. 

"We were! Is that what you wanted to hear? 
Yeah, we were going out but not as a couple but as friends, we joined Kai and Jennie, it was never just the two of us, if you must know.
 And I never saw him as someone that I wanted to be in the relationship with," I felt like he just took my heart out, tossed it into the floor and then stepped on it. 

"Please, spear me with that nonsense," he held his hand up. 

"You know what Jungkook? Fuck you! I missed you so much, I longed for the day that I could be with you again, I prayed every night for you...and what do you do? 
You doubt my words like I didn't prove my love towards you for like hundreds of times. Fuck you! I hate you!" the words kept coming out of my mouth and thanked God that the walls were soundproof because otherwise the whole city would have heard my rent. 

"You missed me so much that you ran to the first man that came along?" 

I slapped him.

"You ruin us all the time Jungkook, I hope you know that. I can understand your jealousy but I won't tolerate your doubt in me. We are over. And this time it's officially over," I regretted my words as soon as they came out. 

I loved him. I loved him unconditionally, but the anger overtook me. 

"What did you just say?" he asked quietly. 

My words seemed to touch his heart and brought him back to reality, away from his own anger and jealousy. 

I couldn't bring myself to speak those words again, especially because I didn't mean a word I said, I knew that it hurt him and that was never my intention, so I just turned around, ready to leave. 

Fate really knew how to play with us. 

"This time it's over before it even started," I thought as the tear escaped my eye. 

----------------

Darlings! Another update for you. I hope you are enjoyning reading this story as much as I do writing it. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting < 3 Stay healthy and well!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.8K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
29.4K 716 44
Jungkook and lisa like each others but they're idols. Lisa thinks jungkook would never like her beacuse he is a famous idol.Jungkook afraid that he w...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...