FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

17

438 46 91
By DaeyeoLION

Sungyoon had went to his work a bit earlier. That made Haru needed to drive her car today and sent Joochan to his school.

*   *   *

Haru and Joochan were just silent in the car until they arrived at Joochan's school.

"Thank you Omma" Joochan smiled. Haru gave Joochan his pocket money.

"Happy birthday, Omma" Joochan hugged Haru. Haru laughed and hugged him back.

"Thank you, baby" Haru kissed Joochan's forehead.

"Bye Omma.." Joochan opened the car's door.

"Study well, baby" Haru said. Joochan nodded.

"And also, I like bread" Haru said.

"You have read my letter?" Joochan pretended like he knew nothing.

"Yes I have. It was overwhelming. Thank you, baby. That would be my best birthday gift ever from you" Haru said.

"But it is not enough" Joochan said.

"It's more than enough. As long as you are with me, I am happy to see you grow up in front of my eyes" Haru said with a teary eyes. Joochan looked at her without saying anything.

"What do you mean by 'If one day I follow my father',baby? Are you going to leave me?" Haru looked sorrow.

"Ah nothing. I just thanked you for bringing me to my father's grave" Joochan lied.

"It's nothing, baby. You can ask me to bring you there anytime you like. I will bring you.." Haru said. Joochan grinned and nodded. Then, he waved his hand to Haru and he went to his school.

When Joochan was walking to his class, he was thinking.

"I am sorry, Omma. I was actually thinking to leave you and Ahjussi. I want you both to be happy. I want to risk my life for you both, to show my loves and gratitudes towards you are eternity.." Joochan's tears fell down.

*   *   *

Sungyoon walked to his office, he saw Daeyeol on his way to his office. He rolled his eyes to Daeyeol.

"Sungyoon, I am sorry if I interrupted you on that day" Daeyeol said when Sungyoon passed by. Sungyoon heard it but he ignored him.

A few hours later, Daeyeol came to Sungyoon's office and gave him a cup of coffee latte, Sungyoon's favourite drink.

"Just take it with you. Get out" Sungyoon said without looking at him.

"I am sorry for my fault. I know I don't use to interfere your family's problem" Daeyeol said.

"Get out.." Sungyoon said.

"I just want to apologize. Please be professional.." Daeyeol said. Short yet deep meaning.

"Get out!" Sungyoon took the drink and threw it in the dustbin. Daeyeol sighed and left Sungyoon alone.

*   *   *

During recess time, Joochan went to Mr Jangjun's office. He asked Jaehyun to buy him a bread because he wanted to go somewhere else. He saw Mr Jangjun in his office. He knocked the door.

"Come in" Jangjun said. Joochan entered the office.

"Ah, Hong Joochan. What brings you here? Please have a seat" Jangjun said. Joochan sat in front of him.

"Mr Jangjun. You said that I can tell you anything if I had problems, right?" Joochan asked.

"Yeah. You can tell me anything. Do you have any problem?" Jangjun was concerned.

"Can you please don't tell anybody? I trust you" Joochan said.

"Yes I can.." Jangjun said.

"I ever heard that the teachers talked about me and my father. Our first names are different" Joochan said.

"Ah that thing.. don't mind about that. They were hearing rumours" Jangjun said.

"No. That was not a rumour. My current father is not my real father" Joochan said. Jangjun was totally shocked.

"My current parents are actually my foster parents. My real father had passed away 6 years ago. My real mother left me with her new family. I was a homeless before my current parents (Haru and Sungyoon) adopt me. My foster mother really likes me but it is different with my foster father. He never likes me.." Joochan's tears fell down.

"I don't know what am I gonna do to win his heart anymore. A week before exam, I was left with my foster father because my foster mom went to a company trip but it was a disaster. My father (Sungyoon) never cared about me. It gave me hard times everytime I saw him neglecting me because I love him with full of my heart.." Joochan told Jangjun. Jangjun was speechless.

"I just want to feel love. I never get to feel love from a father after my real father passed away. My stepfather hated me and now my foster father also hates me. Why am I living in a cruel world? Why am I living to be hate?" Joochan cried. Jangjun stood up and hugged him.

"I am sorry, Joochan. I wasn't know your life would be this hard. No wonder why you were down during the exams.." Jangjun hugged him tightly.

"Don't lose hope, Joochan. Your current father will definitely like you one day. It is not always sunny. Sometimes it rain. Sometimes it typhoons and storms but don't worry. It passed quickly. Same like our lives. We are not going to be happy everytime. Sometimes sadness, regrets and desperation hit you, but don't worry. It won't be last. Every cloud has a silver lining, right?" Jangjun advised Joochan.

"Do you believe that my father will love me?" Joochan said.

"Yes I do. Definitely but we never know when, so you need to be patient and have faith in God. He knows what is the best for you. Maybe He gave you these hard days to make you mentally strong. When you grow up, you'll meet various types of person so when you are physically and mentally strong, you can face anything.." Jangjun said. Joochan stopped crying. He wiped his tears. Jangjun was right.

"Don't cry. I will pray for you as well, okay?" Jangjun said.

"Thank you Mr Jangjun" Joochan said. Jangjun smiled.

"How about your friends, do you have any problems with them?" Jangjun asked. Joochan shook his head.

"They were really kind to me, especially Jaehyun, Donghyun and Jibeom. Jaehyun always help me with anything. Donghyun is a good listener to me. I told him everything and Jibeom is my protector, hehe" Joochan giggled.

"They're naughty boys but they are kind. I am happy for you to have them.." Jangjun said.

"Thank you Mr Jangjun. I am sorry for taking your time" Joochan apologized.

"Ah it's nothing. You're not taking my time at all. I am bored. I don't have class anymore and my works are done so I am just watching Weki Meki on youtube, hehe" Jangjun said. Joochan was shocked.

"You like Weki Meki?" Joochan laughed.

"Yes, they're pretty and sexy though, haha. Don't tell anyone, hehe" Jangjun said. Joochan laughed and nodded.

"Thank you Mr Jangjun. I'll return to my class now" Joochan bowed and left.

Joochan walked to his class and he saw Jibeom was holding something that made Jaehyun and Donghyun screamed for help.

"Hey hey, what happened?" Joochan asked.

"Don't come near Jibeom! He has a cockroach in his hand!" Donghyun said. Jaehyun had already stood on his chair. Jibeom kept showing them the cockroach. Jibeom looked at Joochan.

"Do you want to hold him?" Jibeom asked Joochan.

"If you give me a million dollar.." Joochan said and ran. Jibeom chased him.

"Hong Joochan, don't run!" Jibeom chased Joochan to give the cockroach to Joochan.

"No! I hate cockroach!" Joochan said. Jibeom kept chasing him. Joochan ran while laughing.

Joochan ran and they saw Mr Jangjun had just come out from his office.

"Hey, don't run in the hallway" Jangjun said. Joochan stopped out of sudden when he saw Jangjun. That made Jibeom lost of his control and he fell down. Seeing Jibeom fell down, Jangjun came to Jibeom to help him but..

"Mr Jangjun, no!" Jibeom said. Jangjun was shocked and he stopped right away.

"Haaa? No!!!!" Jibeom said. Joochan laughed. Actually, when Jibeom fell down, the cockroach escaped from Jibeom's hand but Jangjun accidentally stepped on the creature. The creature died under Jangjun's foot.

"Mr Jangjun, move away your foot" Jangjun moved a little bit and he was shocked to see that he stepped on a cockroach.

"Eeeiii! Jibeom! Throw it away!" Jangjun was also afraid of cockroach.

"You killed James!" Jibeom said.

"What?! You named him James?! Hey! It's my name!" Jangjun triggered.

"Yeah, because I remember you when I look at him" Jibeom put a joke.

"Hey! I am not a cockroach" Jangjun said.

"I'm just kidding! I found it in front of your office. That is why I named him James but, you killed him" Jibeom said.

"Throw it away! Wash your hands. Cockroaches have a lot of bacterias. You'll get sick.." Jangjun said. Jibeom sighed and he went to a dustbin.

"Rest in Peace, James" Jibeom threw the cockroach into the dustbin.

"Why don't you make a funeral for him then?" Jangjun mocked Jibeom.

"Erm, I have no money" Jibeom said. Jangjun laughed. Jibeom was always a prankster.

"Go to your class now, your class will start in 5 minutes" Jangjun said. Joochan and Jibeom nodded.

"Kim Jibeom, wash your hands" Jangjun advised Jibeom.

"Okay.." Jibeom said and he went straight to a public sink.

"Hahahaha poor you" Joochan laughed.

"Shut up! It was all your fault" Jibeom said.

"Me? You chased me so I ran away. I hate cockroach" Joochan still laughed.

"Just wait and see, I'll find another one" Jibeom said while washing his hands.

"I need to search for your weakness in return" Joochan said.

"Haha! I am a Busan boy. I'm afraid of nothing!" Jibeom praised himself.

"Really?" Joochan asked.

"Yeah.." Jibeom said and they both walked to the class together.

In the class, Jaehyun and Donghyun looked at Jibeom's hand if he still had the cockroach.

"Don't worry, James (the cockroach) had died" Joochan said.

"Fuh.." Jaehyun and Donghyun felt relief.

"Mr Jangjun stepped on him. James (Jangjun) had killed James" Jibeom said. Jaehyun and Donghyun laughed.

*   *   *

Joochan entered the car. It was Haru who came to fetch him.

"Hello, my baby" Haru greeted Joochan.

"Hello omma!" Joochan greeted Haru back.

"Here is your bread, hehee" Joochan gave Haru a strawberry flavoured bread bought by Jaehyun using Joochan's money. Haru smiled.

"Thank you, baby" Haru hugged Joochan. Haru drove the car.

*   *   *

They arrived at home. Haru saw a bouquet of roses and buckwheat flowers in front of her house. She took it and looked at it. A card was there too, written by someone and wish her a happy birthday.

"Who gave it to you, omma?" Joochan asked.

"Appa (Sungyoon).." Haru replied. Joochan nodded. Even though the card was not telling her who was the sender, but she knew it was Sungyoon. She knew it because only Sungyoon knew her favourite flowers.

*   *   *

It had been late but Sungyoon still didn't return home. She tried to message Daeyeol to ask about Sungyoon. Luckily Daeyeol replied it.

Haru sighed. She tried to call Sungyoon but Sungyoon didn't answer her call. She tried to send him messages but Sungyoon just read it. She kept messaging him till night.

Haru sighed. It was the worst birthday ever for her because her husband was not there to celebrate it with her. Joochan came to Haru and hugged her.

"Don't worry, Omma. I am here with you" Joochan hugged Haru really tight. Haru cried while hugging Joochan. Sungyoon was not there with her, but at least Joochan was there. She was still grateful because at least she was not alone. Joochan was really a blessing for her.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Happy 1000th days with Golden Child! Let's make it with Golden Child until 10000th days and whenever!

Also, Happy Eid Mubarak for all Muslims! It will be tomorrow in my country but I want to wish it a bit earlier hehe^^

I am sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive me and please tell me if I have anything incomplete towards you!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir dan Batin! Happy Eid Mubarak!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
875 17 17
โš ๏ธmentions of verbal and some physical abuseโš ๏ธ(will be stated at the start of each chapter) Young-Jae and Dae were twins. Young-Jae was an idol unde...
262K 9.4K 33
Minho's parents don't trust their only son to be alone for six months. Big house means Minho having parties meaning his parents can't trust him anymo...
4.9K 53 55
Wherein the 7 playboys tries to win/break the hearts of the 7 sassy softies. How did the playboys and the sassy softies fell for each other? (Vampire...