Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

By kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... More

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twelve

1K 36 5
By kaylashears

Mesaal's POV

When it was dawn, I started getting ready for the second test of the Chunin exams. I made sure none of the ninjas from the Village Hidden in the Stars were awake. Once I checked, I slipped silently into the bathroom and had a shower. When that was done, I got dressed, attached my katana to my back and went to the kitchen to begin breakfast. Today, I was making simple rice with miso soup and eggplant. Then I ate my food, got Ryuu and left.

'I'm going to mediate for a while before the exam starts. It's a good way to improve your chakra storage and keep it reserved.' I think as I sit down not too far from The Forest of Death.

(Time Skip)

"This is the site of the second exam, the forty fourth training ground... Also know as... The Forest of Death." Anko was now explaining where we were.

"Forest of.... Death?" Naru talked to himself. A square rock came from the left and looked at Naru closely. Naru starts walking away from the trio disguised as a square rock, then he starts running. And he gets faster, and faster, and faster, until he suddenly stops and turns to face the trio. They came to abrupt halt when he looked through the eye holes. "Hey, Konohamaru?! What is it that you want?!"

"Just what I expect from the man I respect! Good job on figuring it out!" Maru and his friends then made the disguise explode with gunpower. They were seen on the floor coughing their lungs out. "Hey! Too much gunpower used!"

"With an adult sexiness! I'm Moegi of the senior class at Kunoichi Preschool!" Moegi introduced herself doing a pose.

I sweatdrop, thinking to myself. 'I don't think a kid should be worrying about how sexy they are.'

'I agree with you on that, kid.'

"I love factoring! Udon!" Udon does another stupid pose.

"The most brilliant ninja in the village! Konohamaru!" Maru does a stupid pose too.

"And the three of us together make the Konohamaru Gang!" They exclaim in unison.

"What's going on you guys? Hey, I'm about to take the second exam of the Chunin exam. I have no time to be playing around with you guys." Naru tries acting cool.

"We're not here to play around!"

"That's right! We're here for an interview!" Moegi adds on.

"Interview?"

"Yeah! We were put in charge to write the feature article 'Chunin exam' for the academy's class newspaper." Maru explains.

"So that's why we came to interview you, leader... Please co-operate with us." Moegi puts her hands together and tilts her head so her joined hands are on the right.

"Hey, over there! What are you doing?!" Anko shouts at them.

"Konohamaru over here is asking about an interview for the class paper." Naru says.

"Oh, I forgot the Hokage mentioned something like that." Anko sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "All right! Take a ten minute break starting now! For those of you who will be interviewed, resign yourselves and be courteous."

(Time Skip because I really can't be bothered with those silly interviews)

I am at the back because all the teams I want to avoid are really more to the front.

"This place is the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why." Anko smirks at us.

Naru decided it would be a good idea to make fun of her. He stuck his arse out and wiggled it. "'The Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why.' That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!"

"Really?" Anko faked. "You've got a lot of energy." Her fake smiled turned into a scowl and she threw a kunai just so it grazed Naru's cheek. Blood spilled out of the wound. "A kid like you dies at the very beginning. Spraying that red blood I love."

I ran so fast, it was impossible to see me until I stopped and held my katana to her neck. "I dare you to try it." My voice deadly calm. When I felt someone rapidly approaching, both me and Anko turned a blade to a tongue. It came from a grass ninja who was holding Anko's kunai knife that she threw.

"I'm returning.... Your kunai....."

"Thank you for taking the trouble." Anko, me and the grass nin smirked at each other. "But.... Don't stand behind me thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death."

"I wouldn't give you a quick death~ I'd make it long and painful~" My insanity showing again.

"My apologies. It is simply my nature to act upon the sight of blood. And my precious hair was cut so I got a little excited." It turned and walked away as me and Anko removed our blades. I ran as fast as I did to arrive, to leave.

"Evidently, we have a lot of hot-blooded kids this time." Anko smirks at me and I do the same. "Before we start the second exam, I have to give this out to you!" She pulls out a load of consent sheets. "It's a consent sheet, before you take part in this exam, you have to sign it."

"Why?" Naru questions.

"From here on out, corpses will be coming out, I have to get your consent for that! Or it will be my responsibility! In a word, the limits of your survival will be challenged."

Naru is handed the sheets so he can hand them back.

"First, I'll give you step-by-step instruction on the terrain of this Training Field. Training Field Number 44, is surrounded by 44 locked gates. There are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle of this Training Field. It's about ten kilometres to the tower from the gate. In this confined area, you will go through a certain survival program. The contents of which are, anything goes scroll battle. I want you to fight for two scrolls, the Heaven Scroll and the Earth Scroll. All together, 27 teams got through the first exam. Half of them.... 13 teams will get the Heaven Scroll while 14 teams will get the Earth Scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team. To put it simply, that's what you're vying for."

"And the conditions to pass?" Suke speaks up.

"Three of you bring both Heaven and Earth scrolls to the tower in the centre."

"That means half of the teams will fail for sure." Pink haired buffoon states.

"Except it has to be on time. For this second exam, the time limit is 120 hours. Do it in exactly five days!"

"What do we do about food?!" Choji panics.

"Be self-sufficient! This is a treasure trove in the wildness! There's more than enough for food."

"However, it's teeming with fierce people-eating animals. Poison bugs, poisonous weeds and much, much more." Kabuto interrupts. Separate conversations happens between teams.

"And, besides those injured during attempts to get a scroll..... There will definitely be people who are unable to endure the rigors of the course."

Shika raises a hand. "Can you quit in the middle of it?"

"According to the rules, you cannot quit in the middle of it! I want you to spend five days in the forest. Moving on, conditions of disqualification. Number One, if all three members of a team can't make it to the tower with the Heaven and Earth Scrolls within the time limit. Number Two, if the team loses a member or if a member become incapacitated. There's that, and this is the supplement..... Absolutely no-one open the scrolls until you have reached the tower."

"What happens if you look halfway through?" Naru inquires.

"When you look at it... You'll find out! There are times when chunin must deal with a super-secret text. This is to test your reliability. That's all the explanation! I'll exchange your consent forms for the scroll in that hut over there. After that, pick your entrance and the gates will open simultaneously. Finally, just a word of advice..... Don't die!"

'Nooooo. I was just planning to go and eat dinner with a man-eating insect. Of course I'm going to stay alive!'

'I'm sure she didn't mean dying on purpose, kid.'

'I'm not dying 'accidently' either.'

I find a place to sit and sign the form. I decide on sitting horizontally on a tree trunk. People stare at me as I cross my legs and write. I pay no mind to them until Suke and Naru come up to me.

"Mesaal-chan!" Naru calls.

"What?"

"We want to talk to you." The dark and brooding Uchiha looked up at me.

"About what?"

"About what happened yesterday."

My gaze hardened. "What about it?"

"We just want to know what happened and why." He sighed as he climbed up to my level.

"You aren't going to find out." Me and Suke have a glare-off until I eventually release some killing intent.

"Why won't you tell us, Mesaal-chan?" Naru pouts as he walks up to me and Suke.

"Because I can trust no-one. You will fear me if you see my true power. That yesterday, was only an extremely small fraction of my power. It was probably the power I use every day."

"That strong wind was?" Ami, Shi and Fumi walk up to us, at the bottom of the tree.

"Let me guess. You don't know chakra control?" I nonchalantly state.

"You mean we can't walk up trees without using our hands? Yes." Fumi confirms.

"It's simple chakra control." Suke shakes his head.

"Says you, Suke. You were up for nights because you were training to be able to do it."

"Heh. So, the great Uchiha really is bad at something." Shi smirks.

"So are you." I point out, bored. "I'm going to hand in my sheet and get a scroll. Pray you don't face me in battle otherwise, you're going to get killed." I jump off of the trunk and backflip, landing on my feet last second.

"Yeah. You're right I don't want to face you in battle." They say before I enter the tent. I hand the chunin my consent form and they look at me confused.

"Where are your teammates?"

"I don't have any. Old Man's permit." I show them a scroll and they read through it.

"This girl must be strong." They mutter.

"I've been traveling all my life. Staying alive for five days in this forest is nothing." I smirk as they had me a Heaven Scroll.

"Good luck, kid. You'll need it." They tell me.

"That's where you're wrong. You should be saying good luck to my enemies and tell them to pray they get out alive." I carry on smirking as I exit the tent and walk over to a random gate that's free. I end up at Gate 33. Soon, the chunin at my gate began unlocking it.

"WE NOW START THE SECOND TEST OF THE CHUNIN EXAM!!!! UNLOCK THE GATES!!!!!!!!" I hear Anko shout, wincing.

'Can she get any louder?'

'Most likely.'

Unlike the other teams, I casually strolled along the forest and created a shadow clone. I replaced myself with the shadow clone and hid my chakra.

"Shadow Blending." I hid in the shadows and walked along with my clone until an enemy team decided to ambush me.

"Well, well, well. A little girl all alone. You should just surrender now." One of them mocked my shadow clone.

"As if you bunch of idiots could defeat me." My clone sneers.

"You want a bet!" The same one exploded.

"That girl!" Another gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"She's the one that broke all the bones in a ninja's arm just by holding it." He started shaking.

"Good thing we're not as weak as them, then. They must have fragile bones."

"Do you not remember?"

"Remember what?"

"When the proctor came in, she smiled when she told him she broke all the bones in his arm. When he asked her why he shouldn't disqualify her then, she said that if she became chunin, she could help in the T&I unit. She even said he would like her on it and he didn't deny it." They seemed to be more hesitant in attacking now.

"Jesus, I'm just a clone and you're too scared to attack me. I thought you would have noticed by now." My clone carefreely tells them.

"So you're just a clone, huh?" The cocky one questions.

"That's what I just said, isn't it? Dumbass."

He attacks and my clone simply dodges. He begins making hand signs and she focuses on the signs he's making. "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!" They both make huge water dragons of the water surrounding them. My clone, shuts her eyes so he can't see the sharingan. My clone's dragon overpowers the enemy's and goes to attack the dude. At impact, the dude passes out and his teammates come down to try and attack me.

"Water Release: Wild Bubble Waves!" They both exclaim as my clone does. It takes effect as a smokescreen but also limits all the the fighters' movements. My clone, attacks them as it jumps up and engages in a taijutsu battle, trying not to yawn at how bored it was. It decided to kill them and took her katana out of its sheathe, preparing to cut their heads off. When they were being blinded by the smokescreen, my clone sliced off both of their heads and went to stab the unconscious one in the heart. After that, it looked through all their pockets and retrieved a scroll.

"Heaven Scroll." It muttered, making sure I could hear.

"Burn it." It creates a flame in the palm of its hand and the scroll is engulfed with flames, burning it to ashes.

"You can go back now. All these people are weak. We don't even need a diversion." I laugh as it disappears in a puff of smoke. I sense three chakra signatures nearby and head over there. I see two girls and a guy from the Sand Village.

"I sense someone over here!" One of the girls shout as she points in my direction. I didn't bother hiding my chakra because I wanted to fight.

"This is the girl that broke all the bones in a guy's arm." The other girl looked at me.

"Yes. I did. What are you going to do now? Fight me head on and have death throughout a battle, or run away like the cowards you are and die in a wild goose chase?"

"Neither!" The guy shouts.

"Oh? So you're going to kill yourselves?" I tilted my head to the side.

"We're not going to die at all!" The girls boldly stood up with the guy.

"Is that so? We'll see about that." I run in front of the guy and use chidori on him, in his stomach, leaving him to slowly die. I turn to the two girls.

"W-What did you do to him?!" The first one shouted at me, tears streaming down her face.

"The guy? Not much just basically covered my hand in lightning chakra and shove it through his stomach. Don't worry, he's not dead yet. He's going to die slowly."

"H-How could you do that to him?" The girl sobbed.

"I don't get why I shouldn't. I'm allowed to kill now, so I'm doing exactly that. I've been waiting for this. I guess you guys were just unlucky you got me." I shrug and walk to them at a slow pace. They back away, their shoulders shaking from crying. I threw a kunai to the first one's neck next to the jugular vein and she fell down, screaming.

"N-No p-please! D-Don't k-kill me t-too!" The last one begged on her knees.

"Why would I spare you? You're acting weak, and I hate that." I simply get strings and start cutting her body. I started off with the left arm. When it was covered in inch deep cuts, I moved on to the right arm, then the left leg, then the right leg, her stomach, the sides of her head and finally, I sliced her head off. That took about fifteen minutes and her corpse was covered in bloody cuts and scratches. The other two were already dead, so I searched their pockets. It was my luck that they had both scrolls.

'How did these weak ninja get these scrolls?' I just shrug it off and burn the Heaven Scroll that was in their possession.

For the rest of the day, I was just killing any ninjas I came across and burning any scrolls they had. My clothes were stained with blood as Orochimaru jumped to me. I got into a fighting stance as he looked at me.

"Messssal Yukini. A pleassssure." Orochimaru hissed.

"The feeling isn't mutual." I bluntly said.

"Why isss that? I came to give you a gift."

"A gift? What is it?"

"A very ssssspecial gift. It will help you avenge the people you losssst."

"It will make me more powerful?"

"Yesssss."

'He must be talking about the curse mark.'

"What if I refuse?"

"I will give it to you anyway. Ryuu, come here, my dear." My face paled.

"Ryuu? You work for him?" I sadly looked at the snake that betrayed me.

"He is my master and always will be." Ryuu slithered from my waist to Oro.

"And this is why I don't trust." I spat, all sadness gone and replaced with hatred.

"Do you accept, my child?"

"Sure, why not? It can't be that bad." I shrug.

'No! What are you doing?! You can't do that!' Min thrashes in her cage.

'Shut up.' I reply coldly.

"Good girl. Come closssser." I comply and walk up to him so he's right in front of me. He motions for me to pull my shirt down a bit and move the undshirt with my mask. When I do, his neck lengthens and he bites me on my collarbone. When he places the curse mark, I wither on the floor, screaming in pain. The pain soon resides as I use a ninjustsu.

"What is that?"

"It isssss a curse mark. You will ssssseek me out and become an avenger." He hisses before disappearing. I manage to find a tree trunk with a hole in for me to take shelter in before the jutsu wears off and I am screaming in pain again.

(Time Skip)

When I wake up, it is dawn and some ninjas' dead bodies laid on the ground. My face is covered in sweat and my hair is messed up. I sort out my hair and clothes as I stand up. I walk out of my little shelter and I see animals hiding in the leaves. I take out a few kunai and throw them at a some fish I see in a river nearby. I catch three fish and begin to cook them on a fire. When I'm done, I check I have my scrolls and I begin to head to the tower. My curse mark is hidden, so I'm alright for now. Just to be safe, I wrap a small amount of bandages around it.

(Time Skip)

When I arrive at the tower, I see Gaa-kun, Mari and Kuro also here.

"Yo." I wave at them in greeting as I enter.

"Mesaal. You took your time." Gaa-kun said.

"Yeah. I decided to kill a load of ninjas. I burnt some scrolls while I was at it too."

"Of course." Mari shakes her head at me. Then, they see all the blood on my clothes.

"Geez, couldn't you have at least avoided the blood?" Kuro covers his nose.

"Nah. I was feeling lazy. Besides, some people attacked me because I had blood on my clothes, while others hid."

"Typical." Mari and Kuro say in unison.

"It's not my fault this test is boring and easy!" I protest.

(With the Hokage)

Hokage's POV

I was watching the people who had arrived at the tower with the jounins through my crystal ball when Mesaal entered, clothes soaked in blood without a scratch on her.

"Yo." She waved in greeting to the sand ninjas.

"Mesaal. You took your time." Gaara nodded his head.

All the jounins' eyes widened.

"Yeah. I decided to kill a load of ninjas. I also burnt some scrolls while I was at it too."

"Of course." Temari shook her head.

"Geez. Couldn't you have avoided the blood?" Kankuro covers his nose.

"That's your student, Kakashi?" Asuma looks at Kakashi.

"Yes. Mesaal Yukini. Very mysterious. I know almost nothing about her."

"Nah. I was feeling lazy. Besides, some people attacked me because I had blood on my clothes, while others hid."

"Typical." Temari and Kankuro say in unison.

"It's not my fault this test is boring and easy!" She protested.

"She thought this test was easy? How?" Kurenai gapes.

"That's my youthful flower, Mesaal!" Gai does a thumbs up.

"She's my student, not yours." Kakashi forms an irk mark.

"But Mesaal trains with us more often than she trains with you!"

"That's because she doesn't like Sakura."

"Mesaal is more youthful with us!"

"Mesaal is more knowledgeable with us."

"Mesaal is more active with us!"

"Mesaal is stronger with us!" They both explode. Everyone sweat drops.

"Why are you two arguing over Mesaal?" I ask the two of them.

"Because she can keep Naruto and Sasuke in order and train them if need be. She is also strong, so if I am not there for them, Mesaal can keep them safe." Kakashi calmly explains to me.

"What about you, Gai?"

"Mesaal is simply the most youthful student I've ever had! Except for Lee of course! She has beaten Lee in a youthful only taijutsu battle! She also beat Neji in a youthful battle! She managed to break Lee's youthful record of laps around the village with training weights on! And! We are the ones that brought her to the village!"

"Gai definitely has more to say." I comment.

"He always does." Asuma deadpans.

"Just pay attention to what's happening here." I order and they follow orders, looking back at the crystal ball.

Mesaal turned away from them and mouthed 'Creepy stalkers' to the crystal ball.

Asuma burst out laughing as Kakashi sighed and Gai and Kurenai suppressed their laughs.

"Of course. That's what she says to us." Kakashi sighs again.

"You're going to see her soon, anyway. You shouldn't worry too much."

"I'm not worried." Kakashi denies.

"I certainly wouldn't be." Asuma says. "She looks strong. And to come out of the Forest of Death without any teammates, unscathed, is a big achievement. I know the sand ninjas did, but they are a trio. Mesaal is by herself. How much power does she really have?" That seemed to trigger something in Kakashi. He was tense and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened, Kakashi?" Everyone's attention was one Kakashi.

"Yesterday, she invited me, Naruto and Sasuke to dinner to discuss the second exam. But..... When she went into the kitchen and talked a little with those ninjas staying in her apartment, she went berserk."

"How so?"

"The wind picked up and was so powerful the locked windows slammed open and we had to put chakra into our feet to not get swept away. She started levitating and saying something I couldn't hear over the wind. When she calmed down, she stormed into her room. That was the last I saw of her. I stopped Naruto from going in there when I saw Ryuu slither under the door. I think he convinced her to have dinner and soon after, we left."

"Mesaal." Guy whispered (For the first time in his life!!!)

"Do you know something, Guy?"

"No."

"I might." Kurenai piped up.

"What is it?"

"I overheard her conversation with Shino when she sparred with my students. Shino guessed that she locked up her real emotions and act against them. She said he was correct."

I looked at the crystal ball, to see Mesaal opening the scrolls.

"Well, I suppose it's time." Mesaal sighed and threw the scrolls on the floor. Smoke swirled around and Kakashi was summoned.

"Yo."

"Yo." They greet each other.

All the jounins sweat drop.

"So?" Mesaal was impatient.

"What?"

"You stupid sensei! Are you sure you're a jounin?!"

Asuma and Guy snickered at Kakashi's expression.

"Yo. Asu-sensei, Hyper-sensei, Nai-sensei, Old Man." She greets us. "Old Man, you sure Kakashi is supposed to be a jounin? It might be a good idea to make him a chunin or something again."

"Hey, you insolent brat!"

"It's your own fault!"

"How is it my fault?!"

"You don't know your own job!"

"I do my job perfectly well!"

"Then are you going to explain everything to me?!"

"What do I need to explain?!"

"Are you serious?!" She facepalms.

"Of course I'm serious!"

"You're supposed to be explaining the writing on the wall, what you're here for and what would happen if I opened the scroll in the exam! You dumbarse!"

"You seem like you already know anyway!"

"So?! Since when did that matter?! I already knew how to do chakra control and yet you explained it to me anyway! And that was just a waste of time!"

"I was also explaining to the others! You weren't listening anyway!"

"That was because you made me mad!"

"How did I make you mad?!"

"Ugh! I give up! Just say 'congratulations' or something! Then you can tell me what the fuck I can do for the next three days or so!"

Kakashi took a deep breath. "Congratulations, Mesaal. For the time being, you can just chose a room to stay in a wait until the fifth day." He says with gritted teeth. It's obvious they're both giving each other sarcastic smiles underneath their masks and their visible eyebrows are twitching.

"Thank you, Kaka-sensei." Mesaal forces out with gritted teeth.

"They're both so alike." Asuma says, amusement clear in his voice.

"More than you think." I say to them.

"What do you mean, Lord Hokage?"

"When they were younger, they both wore those masks they're wearing now. They are both almost always late. They both have a very special eye. Even though Mesaal's is her own. They both have a dark past. They're both child prodigies." I list off a few things.

"What do you mean 'special eye'? Kakashi has the sharingan, but what does Mesaal have?"

"Mesaal, my youthful student, has a kekkei genkai!"

"Indeed, she does." I nodded in agreement.

"What kekkei genkai?" Asuma is clearly confused.

"Didn't you hear, she is from the Yukini clan."

"Yukini. Yukini, Yukini.. Wait! I think I know." Kurenai says.

"You do?"

"Not much. I never found much information on them. According to the books I've read, the Yukini clan was one of the most respected and feared clans in the shinobi world. Their kekkei genkai, subete-no-me, has many different abilities. One of which I believe, was copying other kekkei genkai. The clan was so feared that people refused to go near them. Because of this, the Yukini clan became cold. They would train the children at the age of two or three to start using the kekkei genkai and, when their training was nearly completed, they would send the kid to hunt a bounty. These would usually be S-rank criminals. If they couldn't kill the target, they would be shunned and thought of as an outsider. Apparently, only Kages and Sannin knew much about them because they were so strong. That's all I really know."

"That is correct." Asuma's face visibly pales.

"She's seen Sasuke's sharingan, has she not? No doubt she's also seen others. She's dangerous, Lord Hokage."

"But a very useful asset to us."

"That may be the case, but what if she turns on us? What if we don't have the power she wants?" Asuma frets.

"Calm down, Asuma. I'm sure it'll never come to that."

"Hai, Lord Hokage."

I think for a minute. "Summon Mesaal here."

"Hai, Lord Hokage." Kurenai bows and teleports to the room Mesaal went in.

"Hey Nai-sensei. What does the old geezer want now?"

"He wishes to see you, Mesaal."

"Alright." She sighs before teleporting in a swirl of black and silver lilies. Kurenai follows suit and teleports in a puff of smoke.

"Yo." Mesaal waves to us.

"Hello my youthful flower! How are you?!" Gai bounces over to her and tries glomming her in a hug. She flips over him last second, making him come to an abrupt stop. Kakashi also appears then.

"Hyper-sensei, what have I said about the hugs." Mesaal scolds him like a child.

"What's going on?" Kakashi looks at us as Mesaal scolds Gai like a child and Gai replies like he's repeated it a hundred times over.

"Mesaal is scolding Gai like a child." Asuma starts.

"And he is replying like a child that's been made to repeat that line a hundred times over." Kurenai finishes.

"Well, isn't that just great. We both know I don't do hugs unless it's a special occasion." Mesaal sarcastically smiles under her mask. "What do you want, Old Man?"

"I have something to discuss with you." I say.

"I know that. Why else would you summon me here?"

"I want to ask you if you would like to be promoted to jounin if you pass these exams and go on an assassination mission afterwards."

"Hell yeah! I don't care about the rank, but I want an assassination mission! I can do one now. I should be done in a couple of hours at max."

"Are you sure?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You know, it's rude to underestimate your ninja."

"You do it all the time." Kakashi says.

"No. I over estimated everyone in this exam. I made a clone fight some ninjas and it won." Kakashi sweat dropped.

"You have some strong clones." Asuma commented.

"No they were just weak. I barely put any chakra into it."

"Maybe there are some weak contestants this year." Kurenai murmured.

"That's my youthful butterfly! I'm sure it was a youthful fight!"

"That's your own decision, Hyper-sensei." Mesaal shrugged. "All it did was some jutsus and they passed out. Then, I decided to wake them up so I can kill them."

"Was it necessary to wake them up?" Kurenai questions.

"Yes. They can't scream in pain if they're unconscious."

"You may go on an assassination mission today. I expect the target to be killed silently. Do not alert the bodyguards that he's dead." I instructed.

"So can I kill the minions too?" She hopefully pleaded.

"If you like. Make sure the boss is killed. That's all I have to say."

"Thanks Old Man!"

"The rest of the details are on this scroll. Try to come back alive." I recommend.

"You have no need to worry about that. None of you know my true power. This is simple silent killing. I could use Zaza's sword for this." Mesaal thinks out loud as she takes the scroll from my hands.

"Good luck, Mesaal." Kurenai wishes.

"You shouldn't worry, Nai-sensei. I'll be back in a few hours." Mesaal waves to us before teleporting in a whirl of black and silver lilies. Everyone is still looking at the spot where she was a second ago.

"That's my youthful flower!" Gai suddenly shouts.

"She's my student!" Kakashi argues.

'Are we really going to have this argument again?' I sweat drop. An irk mark forms on Asuma's head as they carry on arguing.

(With Mesaal)

Mesaal's POV

I teleported to the front gates where Izu and Kotet were sleeping at their desk again.

"Oi! Wake up!" I scream in their ears. They fall off of their chairs and onto the floor. I laugh at their expressions.

"Mesaal? What are you doing here?" Izu questions me.

"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be at the Chunin exams?" Kotet adds on.

"I finished already. I'm going on a mission. Expect me to come back covered in even more blood."

"You should really change your clothes. They stink."

"Shut up! I'll see you later!" I wave before jumping away.

'This curse mark is a pain. It hurts.' I try my best not to wince as I jump through the trees. When I arrive at the village, all I see is depressed people avoiding a certain area of town.

"Excuse me." I ask a woman that looked to be in her mid-twenties. She looked to be worn out and tired.

"Yes, dearie? How can I help you?" She looked at my clothes and a look of confusion crossed her face. "What is wrong with your clothes? Would you like me to wash them?" I smiled at her under my mask.

"No thank you. There's no need to bother yourself with such trivial matters."

"You are such a nice girl. Are you a ninja? I can see a sword on your back."

"Indeed, I am. Do you know the whereabouts of the gang's base that is controlling this land. That's all the information needed."

"Yes, I do. It's not far from here, you just need to head down that path, turn right and look for the building that has a skull flag on top of it."

"Thank you for telling me. Here, you can have this." I give her some money and food that I summoned.

"You-! There's no need for that!" She frets. "What if you need it."

"No need to worry, Madam. I have plenty more. Enjoy the rest of your day!" I wave to the lady and walk in the direction she told me to go. I crossed the street to head right and in front of was a medium sized building with a skull flag attached to the roof.

'How should I do this? I could kill the people at the front, and work my way through the building until I reach the boss. I could just teleport into the boss' room and kill the bodyguards, then him. If I did that, I could find what they're doing and why.' I debate which strategy to use and eventually decide on the first one. 'It wasn't part of the mission to find out information. I'll just kill them all.'

I leisurely walk up to the four guards. "Yo."

"Who are you kid?"

"Your end." I look him in the eye and activate my subete-no-me. It paralyzes him and the others start shaking. "You scared?"

"N-No!"

"Too bad your body betrays your words." I take out the string I used in the second exam. "Dang it. It's already covered in blood."

"Who's blood is that?"

"I don't know their names." I shrug. "Just some random people. Hope you had a nice life." I smile sweetly at him before cutting him up. He screams in agony and the other guards look at me in horror.

"Y-You have s-so much blood o-on your hands."

"What?! I have it on my hands?! I'm just going to use the sword. I am supposed to be using the silent kill technique." I look for a scroll in my pouch. This scroll holds Zaza's sword and a couple of other things. I placed my hand down on the scroll as it hits the floor and the sword is summoned.

"Isn't that Zabuza Momochi's sword, the Executioners Blade?"

"Yes. Now die quietly." I slice off each of their heads in an instant. Blood sprayed over me and got on my mask. "Now I have to wash my mask too." I whisper to myself. I continue cutting people down as I walk down the halls.

"W-Who a-are y-you?" A man stutters.

"Where's your boss? Tell me and you might live."

"H-He's j-just d-down t-there." He points down a hall with only one door down it.

"I'm glad one of you has common sense." I say, making it look like I'm going to walk off. Last second, I swivel and decapitate him too. I casually walk to the room he pointed me to and entered without a care in the world.

"Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"My worst nightmare?" He laughs and turns to face me. "I've had worse than a little girl."

"Have those killed each and every one of your men in less than half an hour?"

I had to admit, he was quite attractive. He was tall and muscular with a handsome face.

"You did what?"

"I. Killed. Your. Men. In. Less. Than. Half. An. Hour."

'Oh shit. I'm supposed to be killing him using the silent kill technique. I'm just going to kill him.'

"Well, it was nice meeting you I suppose. But..... I have to kill you now." I smile and aim for his neck. It hits its mark and his head falls to the floor. I walk out of the building with a proud look on my face. "Everyone! Gather here!" I shout. People from the village come out of their homes and gather like I told them to.

"What is it? Are we going to be stripped of our money again?" They ask questions like that fearfully.

"No way! I refuse to ever make you do that!"

"Then why are we here?"

"I'm announcing that this gang is officially finished! I killed every last one of them! Live your lives in peace again! Find a person capable to be in charge! You can build new houses, get money from doing necessary jobs! Do whatever you can to make this town like it was before or even better!" Cheers erupt from the crowd and people come up to thank me for what I've done.

"Thank you so much. I never thought the mission we sent would be answered." The woman I talked to before thanked me.

"It was my pleasure. Now, all you need to do is sign the mission and I'll tell the Hokage it was a success." I gave her a closed eye smile.

"I'm afraid we don't have much money to pay for the mission, though." She apologised.

"It's no problem. I got a load of money from the gang members." I turned my attention to everyone. "Everyone, I'm afraid I have to leave now. Find a good leader and become strong. My will of fire is shared with all of you!"

"Please! Be our leader!" A voice called out.

"Yeah! You saved us from this nightmare!" Another shouted.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." I sweat dropped. "I'll come back soon! Bye!" I shout before running. There's a stampede of people following me and begging me to become their leader. I teleport to the Old Man's office, out of breath from running for so long. All the jounins were there.

"Mesaal?"

"Yes?"

"You've returned already? Where's your snake?" Old Man interrogated.

"He wasn't with me last time I came to see you either. Turns out he was a spy sent by the Snake Sannin."

"Why are you so out of breath?" Kaka-sensei questioned.

"Running from a stampede of villagers."

"What for?" I looked away from Kaka-sensei and sweat dropped again.

Old Man chuckled. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything.... Much. All I did was kill the gang members tell the villagers to pick a responsible leader and make the village great. Then they decided they wanted me to be the leader of the village. I left and they followed me. Of course, I didn't want them tripping over their own two feet, so I decided to run at a slow pace." Everyone else in the room also sweat dropped.

"Wow Mesaal. You might have your own fan club at the end of this." Asu-sensei laughs. I shiver at the thought.

"No. Do not put that thought in my head." I shake my head.

"Mesaal, my youthful butterfly, I am already your fan!" Hyper-sensei declares.

"That doesn't count. That's just one person, I said 'fan club'. It means much more than just one person."

"What do you call the villagers that follow you every day?" Nai-sensei questions amused.

"I just pretend they're not there. A fan club would be much more annoying. Being loud and such."

"Focus now. Mesaal, was the mission a success?"

"Why do you think I came here, told you I killed all the gang members and be covered in a fresh layer of blood? Thanks to them, I even have to wash my mask now." I complain at the end.

"You can go to the room in the tower we reserved for you. I can't say we can wash your clothes though."

"It's fine. I'll do it myself." I wave it off.

"Ok. You may leave." I teleport out of their and outside the room I was in before. The room had a 'reserved' sign on it. I entered and changed my clothes after locking the door and making sure Old Man wasn't spying with the jounin. For the rest of the night, I simply read my books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
5.9K 134 62
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
45K 1.2K 30
This was a request and I can only hope the person who requested this story enjoys it. -------- You ended up getting married and having your own famil...