Dancing Under the Moonlight

By Joseph_is_Daddy

JosCarl ABO AU Where Joseph is a rich nobleman trying to find his muse, and Aesop's a simple commoner trying... More

Info!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(End)
Epilogue UwU
Extra 1: Jacknaib

Chapter 11

710 37 25
By Joseph_is_Daddy

The sun has already long set, however, the tavern is restless. Violetta awaits, her figure tense as she

for her four pups' return. She had received a letter in the afternoon informing that Tracy would be staying with the inventor Dr. Lapadura for training, at least she knows Tracy is in the right hands. Meanwhile, her other pups are still in jeopardy in the hands of those nobles, how she hopes they'll come back and go back to the peaceful life in the village. Demi stands beside her with an arm over her shoulders giving her support and reassurance. She knows its hard for Violetta to face these situations, all so similar to the times Margaretha won't be home by sundown when visiting her clients.

All of a sudden a brown wolf bursts through the wooded door, large scars across its back as it falls down onto the stone floors transforming back into a young brunette with bloodied and torn clothes. Violetta hurries over to hug her pup as he leans into her comforting embrace.

"Naib! What happened to you? You're bleeding!"

"I'm fine," he pants, "Just a little bit of blood won't kill me." A smirk on his coy lips.

Violetta resists the urge to slap him across the face.

"Anyway, we need to leave and fast," Naib's voice turns serious and low. He gets up from Violetta's lap and sits down onto a barstool thanking Demi for the glass of water.

"The nobles are going to destroy the village."

Violetta's breath hitched, "What?"

"They're planning to build a damn railway station." He grits his teeth, his voice shaky at the thought of his home being replaced by some stupid station, but what can they do about it. They have no power, no money, unlike the bastard nobles.

All of a sudden the doors burst open this time by two wolves, one grey and another dark brown, both panting as they collapsed next to each other. Exhausted, but unharmed. Violetta let's out a breath of relief, but one more is yet to return.

The sound of carriage wheels screeching to a halt follows minutes later as the distant sound of a familiar blind omega could be heard thanking the coach profusely. Violetta hurries to the girl enveloping her in a warm embrace, glad that all of her pups made it back safe.

She rushes back inside the tavern and orders everyone to quickly pack their things. They can't bear to waste any more time.

It's around midnight when the pack finally settles at the lounge, bags packed and ready to go. Violetta hugs Demi before they part, thanking her for letting them stay. Demi merely smiles and waves them goodbye, wishing them luck and safety. They head off each of them on their horses and wagons and they ride off back to the village.

Aesop shivers as the cold winds of the night blow under his thin cloak. He looks at Helena who's seemingly lost in her own head as she proceeds to emptily gaze out into the night back against the wooden board of his wagon. Naib, on the other hand, seems to be well off, chatting with Eli despite being the only one of them to return with a pretty nasty wound on his back.

He lets out a deep breath. "Helena, how was your day?"

Helena snaps out of her daze and giggles, knowing he is trying his best to lighten up the mood. "She was nice."

"Blood Fan?"

Helena hums in confirmation. "She was sweet and understanding, gentle as well. We spent the afternoon talking about where she came from, Japan. I think its really pretty there."

"That's nice, but why did you leave?"

"I just happened to stumble upon the blueprints by accident and had one of her butlers read it to me. That's why I ran. Cause," Helena smiles, "No matter what, you guys are my family and I'll always put my family first."

"How did you do it? You know. Running away?"

"Thankfully, the butler was nice, Bi'an, I think that's his name. He sneaked me out of the manor undetected and managed to take me back to the tavern," Helena smile falters at the thought of the tall butler. "I hope he gets back okay."

"I'm sure he will."

The ride continues on in peaceful silence as they near the forest when Aesop feels an all to familiar burning pain in his abdomen, he could feel his body slowly weakening as his grip on the reigns falter. The other omegas look at him in concern knowing very well what is happening. He lets out a sharp cry as a horrible pain strikes his stomach making him double over, clutching his abdomen as tears start to well in his eyes.

Violetta snaps them out of their concerned daze, " Quickly! We need to get back to the village before Aesop's heat gets worse."

With the last bit of energy he has left, Aesop pushes through, Lilac racing through the dense trees and bushes as he fights to stay conscious. He could see it the entrance to the village, the familiar figure of Fiona talking to Patricia by the gates. And at the sight of them, his grip falters and he slips into the familiar darkness.

Joseph sits at the long oak table, the air tense among the four nobles. The heavy with frustration and unrest, yet their emotions hidden behind the masks.

"So, they ran away?" Joseph smirks, his eyes however dark with rage and frustration.

Blood Fan growls at him, "I treated her perfectly, I trusted her, showed her who I am, yet she still fled." She lets out a bone-chilling cackle, "Such a spoiled brat my little Helena is!"

"Now, now Blood Fan, my little Naib here left a little mark in my chest. Just a little deeper and I'd be a dead man, " the Count chuckles, a steel claw hovering over his chest where the traces of a scar lies beneath the black suit.

Poseidon merely sighs, "I should've hidden it better." Remembering the look of hurt and frustration on the omega's face as his fingers grip the blueprints. The golden mask hiding the sorrow and utter disappointment in his eyes.

"Well there is absolutely no use in just sitting around is there?" Joseph arises from his chair, his eyes glowing ruby red and a cold smirk across his lips. "Come then, the fall of a certain village must commence."

Five carriages arrive at the tavern, five nobles step out into the heat of midday. Each of them wielding blades that glimmer beneath the light, the sharp edges enough to frighten passersby of the true danger they pose. Joseph swings the door open, suffocating tension immediately filling up the tavern.

The merry atmosphere that filled the tavern dissipating into nothing, the laughter and chatter went as horrified faces of customers gaze upon their figures. He calmly takes a seat on the barstool, unsheathed blade pointed to the barmaid's neck in one languid movement. He grins at the smell of rotten fear that fills the air.

"Demi Bourbon. I'm sure you are quite aware of what we came here for."

Demi growls defiantly, "As if I'll let you bastards go and hurt them! Over my dead body!"

"Very well."

In a blink, Demi chokes on air. Blood pouring, flowing down her white shirt painting it red. Screams and terrified shrieks explode within the tavern as panic and fear arise. She stumbles and shakily grabs her throat, the large gash splurting out dark, red blood. She falls to the ground, her hands scrambling for something to keep her up, but to no avail.

She could feel her head slowly get light headed, the burning pain slowly starting to fade away as she slips in and out of consciousness. And with a final voiceless grunt, Demi slowly lets herself fall back onto the ground, the screams of her horrified customers fading away and she leans towards the light. Happy that she did the right thing, she closes her eyes, a serene smile on her face.

Joseph scoffs, the very least she could do is to at least tell them where the village is. Although, the information completely irrelevant to them. Maybe then he would have just slice her head off or even let her go. With a disappointed sigh, he stands up wiping the blood off the blade with a napkin from the bar. He sets his eyes back onto the group of nobles waiting by the entrance, each of their ruby eyes filled with impatience and excitement. Joseph stares back, his own ruby orbs mirroring theirs a large fanged grin forming on his lips. He chuckles.

Oh, Aesop~ I'm coming, Mon Petit Oiseau.

Notes ~

Such an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny chapter T^T

I'm sorry T^T

It's just a transition

I'm sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
2.6K 103 1
a #BossNoeul oneshot ABO au wherein - lee noeul (o) is the pampered son of the most well-known chaebol in South Korea. however, despite his reputatio...
17.3K 450 33
Omega verse AU Percy Jackson just turned 18. The year that a lot of things happen all at once. 1) He has to go through the Transition. 2) He starts...
10.6K 73 12
[OPEN REQUESTS] "why are you running from me, sweetheart?" ⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆ yandere jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots cover art made by @_3aem on X/twitt...