Gift Of Love✔️✔️

By _ridz_

What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover b... More

Part 2
Character Sketch
Part 3
Part 4
Cover
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue

Part 1

16.2K 475 131
By _ridz_

Hey guys so I am here with the first plot request by Ramitajaipur
Please read and let me know if it is good or bad.

Note: Many stories are being written on this plot so maybe some scenes can match. Please dont accuse of plagiarism 🙏

There may be many mistakes. Please forgive me.

So here you go
Happy Reading ♥️

Badi was decorated like a bride and why not, afterall it was engagement of lovely Swara Bose with Laksh Maheshwari. Happiness was dripping from every corner of the Badi. Laksh was standing on stage waiting for Swara to come. Just then-

"Friend.. Where are you friend?" A boy in his late twenties entered running behaving like a 5 year old.

"Ayeee. Who are you? What are you doing here?" Asked Ragini stooping him at entrance only.

The boy got startled.
"I want friend. Please let me goo." He pleaded.

"You mad boy your friend is not here. Go away." Ragini shouted slapping hard across his face. He bursted into tears crying like a baby.

"Bad girl.. Bad girl.. Aaaaaaa" He started crying running here and there breaking things. Tears were rolling out from his eyes.

The commotion caused the people to look at him who was madly searching for his friend and breaking things.

The Maheshwaris were looking at him in shock and with tears in their eyes. One person was shocked to see him to the core and started sweating badly. Two people were trying to control him.

"Frienddd.. I want friendddd... My frienddd." He was continuously blabbering.

"SANSKAR!" a sweet voice caused him to stop and he turned around.

"Friend" He said and ran towards the person and hugged her.

"Friend where were you? This bad girl slapped me." He said pointing towards Ragini.

All were watching them in shock.

"Swara you know him? Who is he?" Asked Sharmishtha.

"He is my patient mom." Swara said hugging Sanskar and consoling him.

"Shhh.. Sanskar see I am here. Why are you crying. Oh god this much big big tears." She said consoling him like a child and wiping his tears.

"Thiss bad girl.."

"Shh.. I will scold her. Now you please dont cry." Swara said and looked at two other people who were running behind him to stop him.

"Dr. Zoya and Dr. Asad how did he come here?" Asked Swara.

"Dr. Swara you were on leave due to your marriage and he was missing you badly. Today he ran away from the hospital to come here." Answered Asad.
Swara nodded understanding the situation.

Sanskar was her most aggressive patient who can be controlled only by her.

" Sanskar are you a bad boy? Why did you troubled other people in the hospital? "Swara scolded him. He bemds his head like a kid not making an eye contact with her.

" I was missing you friend. ". He sobbed.

Before Swara could say anything.

" Bhai! " she heard Laksh's whisper. She looked at him in shock seeing the whole Maheshwari family in tears. That's when she got the hint.

"Is he?" She asked looking at Sujata who was looking at Sanskar with all types of emotion.

Is he the same Sanskar about whom she heard a lot from her fiance? His lost brother, Son of Sujata Chachi?
Oh shit.. She was with him the whole time then too she couldn't think about this possibility? How?

"Friend.. Please dont leave me. I promise I will not trouble anyone." Sanskar said sobbing.

"Shhh.
Calm down Sanskar. I am not going anywhere." Swara said making him smile.

"Chhora" Sujata called touching his hairs. He got scared and hid behind Swara.

"Friend see this aunty is trying to touch me." He said clutching Swara.

"Swara where did you find him? From how long he is with you amd what has happened to my son?" Sujata asked looking heartbroken at her son.

"Chachi ji as you all know that I am a Psychologist and I work with Dr. Asad who is the neuro surgeon in the same hospital amd she is his wife Dr. Zoya who is a gynaecologist.
Around 5 years ago, Some local people came across a car that was badly damaged and found Sanskar inside it,unconscious. He was brought in our hospital and during his surgery he went into coma. " Swara told making everyone shocked

" He was in coma for 4 years and last year only he woke up from coma but his brain injury is so severe that he has lost his memory as well as his mental balance. Since then we are keeping him on medications and teaching him things." Swara completed.

"Swara will he be fine? I can call World famous doctors for Bhai." Laksh said teary eyed looking at his brother who was looking around and admiring the surrounding with all the lights and flowers.

"Trust me Laksh Dr. Asad is best in his field and we have already contacted with the doctors outside India, they too have approved the medication treatment. We have already performed a surgery that didn't go well so now we cant take risk. We can even lose him in the process. The medications will take time but it will be effective." Explained Swara.

" I am proud of you Swara. I dont know how will I and my family will ever be able to return your debt. You saved our son. "Said Durgaprasad Maheshwari keeping hands on her head.

" Truly Swara I love you even more now. You are really a gem. God bless you. Just make my son alright. " Pleaded Sujata.

Swara smiled but frowned feeling poking sensation on her shoulder. She looked behind and Sanskar gave her a tight smile.

" Friend who are they?" He asked.

" Remember Sanskar I once taught you a lesson, Members in a family?" Sanskar nodded listening to her.

"So here is your family." Swara pointed.

Sanskar looked at her confused and started scratching her head.

"She is your mother." Swara said pointing towards Sujata.

"He is your father." And like this she introduced every family member to him. He nodded obediently at all.

"My son. Mera chhora." Sujata tried hugging him but he resisted and again hid behind Swara.

"Friend said not to talk to strangers." He said looking at Sujata.

"Sanskar they are not strangers. They are your family. I just now told you and family never harms their own members. They protect them and love them. Now go to your mom. " Swara told him.

He slowly walked towards Sujata and stood infront of her.
"Mom" he whispered.

After listening him saying mom after 5 years Sujata hugged him tight and started crying. Sanskar got scared seeing her crying so badly. Just then he noticed Ragini who was having a very disinterested look on her face seeing all the drama. He frowned.

"Mom did this bad girl hit you as well?" He asked innocently making Ragini shocked.

"What the hell. Swara what is this mad saying? " Ragini shouted but became quiet on seeing Swara eyeing her angrily.

"I am not MAD" Sanskar shouted making her scared.

"Shhh.. Sanskar no one is saying you mad. Ragini please mind your language. He is just sick. He is not mad." Swara scolded Ragini while she made a whatever face.

"Now tell me Sanskar why did you asked that earlier? " Swara asked.

"Why is Mom is crying like me. " he asked making everyone chuckle. He pouted.

"She met you after so long na. That's why?" She said.

"Friend if they are my family then why didn't they come to take me for so long? You said family protects us but they didn't come to protect me." He asked making The Maheshwaris numb. Sujata eyed Durgaprasad angrily.

"Wo bhai we lost you so we didn't know where you were. We were searching for you and today met you. But now we are here na. We will take care of you. " Laksh said convincing him.

"Okay if everything is fine now then we can resume the rituals." Said Deendayal Gadodia. Everyone nodded.

"Laksh what is happening?" Sanskar asked.

"Bhai your friend and I are going to marry. She will be my wife. So we are preforming some rituals." Laksh said.

"What is wife?" He asked making Laksh puzzled.

"Sanskar when you get a best friend in your life then you marry and she becomes your wife and lives with you forever." Zoya explained.

"Like you and Asad?" he asked.

"Yes Sanskar. Very good. You are becoming so intelligent." Asad praised him making him shy.

"So friend is Laksh's best friend?" Sanskar asked.

"Yes bhai." he replied.

"Mom when will I get a best friend?" Sanskar asked Sujata.

Sujata laughed.
"When time will come then you will also get a beautiful best friend for yourself." She said patting his head looking at Swara who was talking to Sharmishtha.

How much she wanted a daughter in law so simple and subtle like Swara but fate was not in her favour. She never differentiated between the three sons of the house. She was really happy for Laksh.

Soon Swa___Lak exchanged rings and after dinner which involved alot of tantrums of Sanskar and ended up Swara feeding Sanskar which didn't go down well with some members of the family. It was finally time to go.

"Asad Zoya let's go. Bye friend. I will meet you tomorrow." Sanskar said.

"Bhai you wont be living in hospital now. You will come with us to your house." Laksh said.

"Han chhore. Now you will live with us." Sujata said. Sanskar looked at Swara for confirmation and she nodded at him happily.

"But friend.. How will I meet you then. I will not go leaving friend." He said. He was ready to go to the hospital because he knew Swara will come to meet him but he was not sure whether Swara will come to his house or not.

"Chhore day after tomorrow she will get married to Laksh and then she will come to live with us only." Sujata told him.

"Yes Sanskar only two days then we will live together forever." Swara said to him making him happy unaware of the fact that this was indeed literally gonna happen.

**to be continued**

So here I end part 1. I am really nervous regarding this so please tell me did I reach upto your expectations or not. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Please hit vote and drop down your reviews.

Until next time
Ridz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 89.7K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
246K 7.5K 24
Story about two individuals-SWARA BOSE and SANSKAR MAHESWARI.How they r married with each other unfortunately and how they fall in love after marriag...
40.7K 1.5K 7
#Winner: Ist position in swasan story Awards Story of a couple Swasan,.. Sanskar love swara immensely in college,..but love turn to hatred when swara...
223K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...