Until The Last Agony (COMPLET...

By MISSQUEENIIEE

Life is like a sun. It can be in sunset. It can be in sunrise. Would you rather be in sunset or sunrise? Thi... More

Author's Note
UNTIL THE LAST AGONY
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU MESSAGE
Main Characters
PLEASE READ!!!

CHAPTER 7

88 33 15
By MISSQUEENIIEE

[Anna]

The sun was still not rising when I woke up today. The things that I need to prepare are already packed in my backpack. I have one huge backpack and one shoulder bag. 

The clothes that I need were put in the backpack and I only brought three colored t-shirts, a floral dress, black and white denim shorts, one swimsuit, and pajamas. 

Yexel told me that we are staying in the private resort for two days and one night. So, I also bring my purple-pink towel and other girls' stuff. 

All of a sudden, Mom entered my room. 

"Hi, Mom!" I greeted.

"Did you already pack all the things that you need?" 

"Yhup. I did," I replied while staring at my bags thinking what I forget to prepare. 

"How about your medicines?"

"Oh yeah! That's what I am thinking. Thanks Mom!" 

I stepped down from my bed and walked towards my cabinet to get my medicines then I placed it in my shoulder bag.

"Don't forget to drink it on time and just enjoy it," Mom reminded me. 

I don't know if I am lucky or not but ever since I grew up, Mom always treated me like a grown up baby. She always supports me in everything I want. I wish all mothers would be like her. 

After a few minutes, the sound of a van stopped in front of our house. I heard the buzzer of the car. 

I quickly get my bags and go outside while Mom follows me. Here they are. 

Yexel stepped down from the van and fetched me from our door. 

Suddenly, he stopped walking when he started to stare at me. His eyes and his body did not move for a moment then he shook his head and eventually went closer to me. 

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered then he looked at me from top to bottom.

If you are wondering, I am wearing a royal blue off shoulder shirt that was tacked in my white denim shorts and sandals. 

I just laughed at him then turned my back on my mom to say goodbye.

"Mom! We're going," then I kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Take care, Darling! Text or call me if something happens," she reminded me then I just nodded at her.

*****

After a long ride, the loud voice of my best friend woke me up. 

I realized that our van already stopped and we were already here in the private resort.

I stepped down from the van then the sunlight was evident above. 

My eyes widened when I realized where we are. 

"Sunny Shine Private Beach Resort."

I smelled the fresh air from the place and then I looked around. What I can say is amazing.

There are tall coconut trees around the resort. The sun is visible in the center of the beach where you can witness the sunset and sunrise. What we are stepping right now is pure white sand. 

You can also hear the sound of waves from the beach and the pool is place beside the two small houses. 

Yexel put his hand on my shoulder, "Did you like it here?" 

I looked at him and said, "You know what? I do love it," 

Liya interrupted us and said, "BESSY! COME ON! LET'S GO THERE," then she pointed out the place where there are a lot of coconut trees.

I looked at Yexel, asking for his permission. 

"Go! Just enjoy our stay here,"

I formed a smile on my face and whispered, "I love you," then he smiled back at me.

Liya pulls me where she wants to go so she gives me her phone. 

"Come on! Let's take a picture," she said. 

As always! I opened her camera and took a picture of her. 

After that she grabbed her phone on me and ordered me to go where she posed.

"Your turn," then I stand straight and lift my right shoulder back then smile on the camera. 

"Perfect!" she cheerfully said. 

After that we both took pictures in front of the beach, on the benches that were placed around the area, etc. 

While we were sitting on the beach, Liya opened a topic unexpectedly.

"Bessy? Are you happy?"

"Me? Yes, I am happy now,"

"I mean, are you happy with Yexel?"

"Of course! He always does everything for me. He loves me more than I ever think. He also gives me strength to fight for from what I am suffering,"

I noticed that she was staring at me then I looked her in the eyes and she looked away.

"Good to hear. Always remember that when he hurts you, let him suffer because you don't deserve to be hurt,"

"I think he'll never do that. He proved it to me how many times,"

"If you say so. By the way, how are you meeting up with his Dad?" she asked.

I gulped. I don't know what to say. 

"Hmm. It's good," then I just nodded. 

She made a tiny eye look on me, "Are you sure?"

"What? Yes. I just find his Dad weird, I guess? But it's alright," then I continued to say, "I also saw the picture of her mom. You know what it feels like I've seen her mom before but… I don't know,"

She chuckled, "Maybe your just imagining things," 

"Hey girls! It's time to eat. Let's go!" Jim called.

Then we both stand up and walk going to the house. 

After that.. we spent our day eating, swimming in the pool area, sometimes in the beach then also sunbathing on the beachside. We also played some aquatic games.

Now, we were playing catch and run around the place and Yexel is the one who needs to catch someone.

While I was running, I heard him saying.

"Love! I'm going to catch you," then I run faster so that he would not catch me.

"Let's see if you can catch me," I said while running backwards then winked at him.

I startled when he ran faster so I also ran faster than him but suddenly I felt breathless running.

I stopped for a moment but a few seconds after, I felt his hands wrapped on my belly. 

Our body becomes close together and he whispered, "I already catch you,"

I turned my back on him and wrapped my hand on his neck while his hands were still on my belly.

"That's why I'm yours already,"

He moves his face closer on mine and our nose starts to collide. He makes a smile and closes his eyes then, 

"EHEM! I THOUGHT ALL OF US HERE ARE PLAYING, WHY ARE THE BOTH OF YOU PLAYING DIFFERENTLY?!" Liya yelled in front us. 

Niko and Jim laughed on what Liya said then we also laughed with each other.

"Hey! Why are you stopping them?!"

"Why not?!" then Liya raised her eyebrows on Jim.

"You just don't have someone to do that," Jim teased Liya.

"So?! It's none of your business,"

"Or maybe you just want me to do it with you?" 

Liya looked at him angrily, "I DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" Then she walked out.

We just laughed about what happened between them. I never thought that I would become more happy like this.

*****

Hours have been passed and then sunset started to show. 

Niko invites us to play card games on the beachside. We are sitting on the white sand while playing. 

While time is running, I could not take my eyes away from the sunset. I am out of the game so I decided to watch this beautiful sunset. 

I am now sure why they called this place Sunny Shine because you can witness here the beauty and uniqueness of the sun.

I close my eyes for a moment and start to reflect again. I hope this illness from my head will heal soon. I hope that Yexel and I will be strong together. 

A warm hand touches my shoulder then I quickly open my eyes and I see the reason why I am still fighting and aiming for my dream. Yexel.

"Did you enjoy the sunset?"

"Yeah. I also enjoy our stay here,"

He smiled, "Wait until the evening,"

As he sits beside me, I lean my head on his shoulder and we both watch the last minute of the sunset. 

We just stayed in that position until the night came.

I was shocked when he placed his hand on my eyes making a blindfold. 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I protested.

"Shh! Just follow me, Love,"

He helped me to stand and accompanied me while walking. I could still feel the white sand so we were still outside the house. 

We suddenly stopped, then he slowly let go his hand on my eyes. 

I slowly opened my eyes and then a lot of sunflowers were in my sight. It was formed like a heart and candlelights were put for each sunflower. 

"Wow! Did you make this?"

He shook his head, "They helped me," then pointing out the three people on side. 

I looked at them and said, "Thank you!"

Tears on my eyes started to fall down when I turned back my eyes on Yexel.

"This is so beautiful! Thank you," then I hugged him tightly.

"Always remember that I love you so much. No matter what life do to break us, I will do my best and everything just to prove my love always,"

Then he wiped my tears using his hand and kissed me on the forehead. 

This is the best thing that happened in my life. One of the happiest moments with him.

~~~~~

Copyright ©️ 2020 by: Miss Queeniiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 250 14
This is an Until Dawn fanfiction. In this fanfiction, you yourself get to be immersed in the story of Until Dawn! Hopeful that you'll be able to co...
2K 133 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
7.4K 215 18
#Tragedy Series 1 What if one day you will gone, And I woke up to a Dream? That was half reality and half lies Should I stop to love you? Or still lo...
Luna By jaz

Fantasy

102 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...