His Possession (kookv)Book 1

Oleh fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... Lebih Banyak

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapterπŸ”₯
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 21

3K 79 25
Oleh fity24

*not proof read

Unknown p.o.v
Wow Taehyung you look very beautiful up close  I can't wait to have you in my arms and look at your cute face every morning when we wake up together and smell the scent of your hair while you're face snuggle up to my chest . hearing you calling my name  as I mark you as my own . Just thinking about you makes
me happy but crazy as the same time . All of my fantasies would  have come to life if ...................

Jeon  jeongguk   didn't mark and claim you first Kim taehyung. I'll come to claim you Taehyung when I have you in my hands . I would watch my possessions if I were you Jeongguk cause you wouldn't know when someone is going to steal them
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.
_________________
_______________________
....
    .
     .
     .
  .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....

Yoongi p.o.v

After Jeongguk's cousin looks very I don't know  ........

Suspicious .. When he introduce himself he looks  like he knows Taehyung already, I have a bad feeling about him I must keep an eye on him just  so I know that he is bringing to do . I turn my head around when I see the door  open  and saw Taehyung and Jeongguk coming inside with smiles on their faces . I presume that Taehyung must've calmed Jeongguk down  and Jeongguk's eyes are not red anymore  so there back to it's normal colors again . Taehyung sat on the floor and started to  play again  I decided I wanted to play too so I say on the floor and started to play with Taehyung . 

3 hours later

After 3hours it was Taehyung's feeding time  all of us went to the dinning room to feed Taehyung milk or something like that . Namjoon lifted Taehyung and put him on a chair then he got a bottle  from the bag and a bib along with the baby food . I felt absolutely disgusted when I was the food thanks goodness I am not eating the nasty food . I turn to look at  Shi-kang and saw him on the corner watching Taehyung with lust  and desire oh shit I need to tell Jeongguk but I'm going to  wait for a few days later until I have full evidence that Shi-kang is up to no good  . I turned my attention from Shi-kang to Taehyung  and watch him getting fed  by Namjoon who is doing a terrible job .

Jeongguk ended up feeding tae since Namjoon can't handle Taehyung that long cause his clumsy  ass can't do crap  not even a second . Jin really  needs to go to the doctor with Namjoon cause if he keeps on breaking things for not reason then I'm going to grow him in the trash can  . I decided to go in the living room and take a nap  .

Yoongi: guys I'm going to take a nap so if there's any trouble I'm in the living  room okay .

Namjoon : ok yoongi hyung  . Have a nice nap .

Yoongi : thank you Namjoon

I went to the living room and lied down on the couch soon after  I found my self  in dream land .

____________
_____________
Jeongguk p.o.v

I was feeding taebear the baby food at first he was turning his head at different directions because he doesn't want to taste the food but when I did the air plain he finally taste the banana Yogurt  and so he ended up enjoying it and started asking for more . It was very cute  how he eat it though .I got some paper towel and start taking out  all of the food that was on my baby's face , I took out the bib and Went in the kitchen to wash it.  I had an Idea  I smirk  I started planning  something while I wash the bib. After I wash the bib I went in the dinning room and grab the bottle to put milk in it .

Jeongguk: I'm going to fill the bottle with milk from my fridge I'll be right back .

Namjoon:alright gguk .

I looked at taehyung and he was banging the table with  a spoon in his hand and was giggling loudly which was cute and hot  and just watching him makes me turned on.

I went in the kitchen to put milk  in the bottle , I filled half of the bottle with milk. I felt my pant get tighter as I realized that I have a bonner just by the  thought of  Taehyung with his hand wrap around my member just made it more complicated for me . I pulled down my pants and boxer  and then started jerking off and  thought of Taehyung and I fucking was just amazing I started moaning Taehyung's name and I groan by the sudden feeling of my semen about to come out which I couldn't hold any longer  .I got the bottle and started cuming in the bottle which filled the other half of the bottle all to the top .

I put the bottle on the table then went to the bathroom to clean myself so no one would suspect what I just did . I went back in the kitchen and then grab the bottle and got some sugar to make the milk sweet , I then  cover the bottle with it's lid then shake the bottle to mix  my semen and the milk together  as well with the sugar. After I  shake the bottle I put it in the microwave and time it for 2minutes .

2 minutes later

I got the milk out of the microwave and but it in the fridge just for a bit and then took it out  and then went in the dinning room to give the milk to my baby boy.

No one  p.o.v

when  Jeongguk gave Taehyung the bottle , Taehyung took it and start sucking it and then  he started to....

Like the taste of the milk because of how sweet it is. Jeongguk was just watching Taehyung from the corner of the room  with lust  in his eyes as he drink the bottle poor Taehyung doesn't know that he is drinking Jeongguk's semen too.

______________________
_________________________________
___________

Hey butterflies it's me your author fity24 and I just want to say thank you cause  were about to get   50k so I hope we can keep this up and thank you for your votes it means a lot to me . Meme time.

(Wattpad is being a meanie to me so I can't put 2 more memes right now ) any ways

Bye

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 90K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
191K 8.5K 30
"So, how far can you spread your legs?" "Excuse me?" πŸ‘†Kook πŸ‘‡Tae #𝟸 πš’πš— πš‹πšπšπš–πšπšŠe - 3/17/2020 #𝟽 πš’πš— πšπš˜πš–πš”πš˜πš˜πš”- 1/29/2021 #2 in ggukv...
603K 32.6K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...
125K 3.4K 33
boyΓ—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021