Angelic

By lucifer-himself

A angsty precious sweet angel of a boy whose whole life is in white. And a big brooding man whose life is all... More

Authors message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27

Part 25

385 8 0
By lucifer-himself

Angel

In the middle of the night i took my diaper and my binkie out i just could not stand them anymore.

I tried to go back to sleep but i just could not focus.

He was just so hot and sexy as he drifted away in a deep sleep with his heavy man arm laying onto my stomach, i moved his hand down to my member.

I just could not resist his touch i needed it. Right now.

But would he really notice if i used him to make me feel good.

After all he uses me to make himself feel good.

Nothing like some good karma.

I took his hand and slowly moved it the bottom of my shaft interlocking my fingers over his big man hand.

And i started to pump myself as he would and i couldn't help it but moan i felt so good.

"hnnnggg d-dadd-" before i could finish getting my words out, i felt his left hand fly to cover my mouth.

"did you really think you could have some fun without me the devil knowing" he said with his devilish smirk god i hated his stupid ugly face when he did that. But at the same time it was so so hot.

"why don't we have some fun baby, because now you've woken all of me up" as he looked down to the bulge in his pants.

"Let me make you feel good darling, i haven't fucked you in so long, daddy misses your tight little hole to ruin"

he gripped my hair. "are you even fucking listening to me."

then there was a hard slap across my face.

"i-i'm sorry sir, yes please fuck me please. Make me feel good. Fill me up like your cum dump that i am."

he stroked my face with his thumb "of course darling."

"on your back please baby."

i did as he ordered, i wouldn't want to upset the big man.

"That's a good boy."

I smiled at his words.

Lucifer

The boy was so cute, with his white pretty thighs that were already all shook up from him pumping himself with my hand.

"aw pretty boy you made a big mistake"

i dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles letting out my growing length from my clothing.

i stroked myself a few times, "god the things you do to me baby"

i spit on my hand and rubbed his adorable little entrance with my finger tips watching it get all glossed up just from my spit.

I pushed my middle finger inside of my baby doll, and felt his muscle tighten around my finger.

I curled my one finger inside of him before pulling it out.

"Are you ready baby?"

"yes sir." he exulted out.

I pressed my tip into his entrance, thrusting my hips and pulling his legs onto my shoulders so i could thrust deeper into him.

Without his milky thighs getting in my way.

Even though i absolutely did adore them.

I thrusted into him deeper and deeper feeling his muscle tighten and pulse around me while he squirmed underneath of me.

"ohh daddy please keep going"

"trust me my love we are no where close to done"

i went more thrusts but i just couldn't feel myself getting close.

"Let's try something new baby doll."

i pulled out of him.

Angel

What was the new thing he would possibly want to try my mind was racing with all of the things he was gonna do to me.

Did i really mess up that that bad.

But i did not know he was gonna pull out, i felt the fireworks that were once shooting through my whole nerve system vanish away in seconds.

He laid down beside me, on his back.

"get on my lap but put your knees around my waist, you're gonna ride me, is that okay?"

"i- i can try" i stuttered out, i was scared i've never really rode anyone or anything to be specific.

I felt him grab my waist on my hips pressing his thumbs into my tummy.

He pulled me down onto his member slowly, until i took the whole thing.

God he was so big, i mean satan he was so big, i shouldn't be comparing him to his father.

I felt like he was in my stomach.

He started to move me up and down by my hips it felt so good, this way he kept hitting my prostate just right every single time.

It felt so pleasant.

I could see him so perfectly from this angle, i watching his eyes role into the back of his head every time i went down on him.

"Oh darling keep going you're doing so good my pretty toy. Look at you riding daddy so good, you can do it, look at my little whore, c'mon keep going don't you wanna make daddy feel good hm?"

He was such a spit fire and had such a way with words. He was so good to me.

"yes sir"

I felt the pre cum drip from my tip, after he hit my prostate for the millionth time.

"d-daddy i'm getting close"

"me too sweetheart you're doing so good, you got this."

i loved when he praised me. I'm his good boy.

He thrusted himself up off the bed inside of me, deep. He hit my prostate hard.

"ohhh yes please please please right there daddy."

"Right here?" he thrusted up once more and i could feel the sensations shooting through my body as if i was about to cum.

"Right here, are you sure?" He thrusted once more and i felt him shoot his hot cum up inside of me, as i came my white string all over his stomach.

"ahhh" i fell onto his chest, not even caring about the delicate angel cum on his stomach.

because after all he was right angels cum is a delicacy to anyone.

"i-i love you sir"

"i love you too oliver"

he's never said my name before but i practically melted as his raspy tired voice said it.

"now how about we get this mess cleaned up and we fall back to sleep as originally planned baby"

"I'd like that mister"

"you did so good baby you're such a good boy"

he scratched at my head, as he carried me wedding style wiping the cum off of us with a baby wipe in the bathroom.

"how about you go potty little one, then papa can get you back regressed and we go back to sleep?"

"ababababaabababa!!"

"oh really?"

"how about we get me some pants then we can do some skin to skin baby boy?"

i loved skin to skin its so comforting to me, and it made me feel so good and happy.

i nodded fastly.

he picked me up my knees now around his waist and he laid me on the end of the bed.

"here sweet pea you dropped this."

he plopped my binkie in my mouth. and i giggled i loved him so much.

He put his black sweatpants on and met me behind in bed, and pulled me onto his lap. i curled up in his lap.

"you're a very good boy baby."

i smiled and sleepily nuzzled my neck into the crook of his neck and shoulder and i felt him kiss my forehead then sooner or later i heard the snores of the devilish man.

I laid myself lower to listen to his heart and before i fell asleep i took my binkie out, and said a sweet"goodnight mister mans" and i kissed his naked chest, then put my binkie back in my mouth and fell asleep.

this is not my best work lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 9 4
A land held in thrall by dark magic. A rebel in chains. In the heart of the torture dungeon, more than death awaits him, for the cruel white devil is...
60K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
363K 3.5K 5
--Demon Series, Book 2- side story-- River is an omega. Deemed worthless. His parents abandoned him at 13. Too weak to contribute, and too dark of a...
964K 22.3K 36
Boyxboy,ageplay with Dom/sub.