Those Quiet Thoughts...Aren't...

Від Kiki316

She's young, naive, and reserved. Y/N hates having to leave middle school and socialize with older kids. She'... Більше

Chapter One: Day One 📕
Chapter Two: Chick-fil-A📗
Chapter Three: Querencia📘
Chapter Four: Never No More.📙
Chapter Five: Wet Dreams❤️
Chapter Six: The Hook Up🧡
Chapter Seven: Nicole💛
Chapter Eight: Trish💚

Those Quiet Thoughts... Aren't So Quiet Anymore: Book Info

39 3 0
Від Kiki316

Section One: Characters.

Y/N: Y/N's an Atlanta native. She's a fourteen year old freshman in high school and an only child. Her mom had her as a teen and both parents are apart of her life. She's middle classed and likes to hangout with her best friend on rooftops.

Personality: Reserved, kind, tomboyish, respectful ( unless disrespected ), smart, loyal, sarcastic, independent, lazy, observant, and shy.

Appearance:

Roxy: Roxy, short for Roxanne, is Y/N's best friend. She has six older brothers and is the only girl child from her parents. Both parents are apart of her life. Originally born in Texas, she moved to Georgia when she was only seven. She's also fourteen years old, a freshman in high school, and middle classed.

Personality: Smart, blunt, independent, loyal, outgoing, confident, assertive, kind and observant.

Appearance:

Terrell: Terrell's an eighteen year old senior in high school. He has five other brother's, varying in ages, and is raised by his single mother. He's lower classed and likes to smoke weed with his friends.

Personality: Loyal, smart, fuckboyish, enigmatic, independent, responsible, observant, respectful, protective and thoughtful.

Appearance:

Mama/Keisha: Keisha is Y/N's mom. She had her at age sixteen with her high school sweetheart who's now her husband. She works as a nurse for a Piedmont hospital.

Personality: Feisty, quirky, impatient, loyal, smart, kind, observant, responsible and protective.

Appearance:

Daddy/Michael: Michael is Y/N's father. He married her mom when he was twenty and had Y/N at eighteen. He now works at a top law firm in Atlanta.

Personality: Vain, observant, caring (only to those he loves), ambitious, smart, patient, protective, and calculated.

Appearance:

Mia: Mia's a junior in high school and is known as the go to girl for products. She provides many things ranging from weed, condoms, feminine hygiene products, gifts, etc. She's a middle classed foster kid.

Personality: Friendly, reserved, enigmatic, joyful, thoughtful, smart, and independent.

Appearance:

Kai: Kai's a sophomore in high school and loves making music. He's middle classed and has both parents in his life.

Personality: Outgoing, confident, laid-back, friendly, kind, and loyal.

Appearance:

Section Two: Warnings and disclaimers.

First and foremost, this is a teen fiction, which means that this story isn't based in reality. The characters in this story are fictional characters. Although some of the images used to portray a characters appearance involve real people, the actual person has no relation to the characters themselves. The actions of the characters are not the actions of the person and you should not treat them as though they are. Please be respectful.

Secondly, the scenarios and behavior in this story are not to be mimicked and used as an excuse for a person's wrongful actions/behaviors. If you are reading this story, don't believe everything is "normal" or appropriate to do and or be apart of. Many things from this story are unacceptable and should be interpreted as such. Be careful and read this from a distance. If you are young and easily intertwine yourself with the things you read and watch, do not read this story.

Thirdly, this story may be triggering to certain people. Do not read if you are uncomfortable with or would get offended by the following: Drug usage, rape, violence, mental illnesses, physical illnesses, various illegal acts, causal vulgarity, sex, abuse of any form, and age gapes.

And one last thing, all images being used for this story came from Pinterest. I did not create nor did I take any images. Thank you so much, enjoy, and take care everyone.💜😊

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

My next door neighbour | ✓ Від _pure_LOVE

Підліткова література

877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
Finally Free Від lulustoriesss

Підліткова література

212K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
FAITHFUL BOND ♡ Від Isha Mhaske

Підліткова література

7.5K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
26.3K 590 33
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...