Diamond in the Sand

By proxideus

04/10/20 Just a romantic story This fanatic will be long *Warning* There will be SMUT More

A fool, but a good friend?
Guest to a Lonely House
Confusion
Let's go, Ninjas, Let's GO!
Secrets...
Realization
Eye of a Storm
Why Him?
It's only You
Sticky Situation
It's a Trap!
It's Never Too Late to Pull Out
Sick Day Off
*Restart*
World Against Us
Facing it head-on! (Finale)
*Reviews*

Gaara the Kazekage

2.7K 84 33
By proxideus

Naruto's pov:

The Sand Village's gates came into view and I grew excited to meet Gaara again. There was always something that intrigued me about him. I was not sure whether it was the stoic personality or the fact that we both had a tailed beast and similar backgrounds. Either way, I was determined to complete this mission successfully, it is my ninja way. Once we had arrived we were escorted into the Kazekage's office. The doors opened and I saw Gaara looking serious signing off papers, only looking up to find us standing at the door.

"Hi-ya Gaara," I said with a goofy grin. As a response, I only received an "mmm" from him and turned to Yamato-sensei waiting for his instructions.

"Good Evening Lord Kazekage, we are here to escort you to the Leaf Villiage, we will be leaving tomorrow night, please wrap-up with your duties. Now please excuse us we will be heading off to rest. " Yamato-sensei said. Both Sai and Yamato sensei left the room and headed off; however, I decided to stay and wait for Gaara to complete his work. Gaara turned to me obviously confused about the fact that I was still in his office. Damn, I thought could his eyes be any more angelic.

"So watcha doing?", I asked trying to alleviate the obviously tense atmosphere.

" I am finishing up paperwork for the new development here in Suna, don't worry I'll be done in just a minute," Gaara said emotionless. I couldn't help but notice how soft his voice sounded, which made my skin shiver.

"hahaha.....cool," I said embarrassed trying to act like that did not just happen.

Gaara's pov:

I stared at Naruto waiting for him to continue talking; however, instead, he swiftly looked away, staring out the windows, seemingly waiting for me to finish my work. I looked down at the stack of papers on my table....sighed...and placed my pen down. As I stood up, Naruto hearing the sound of my chair turned around and asked:

"oh, are you done?....wait there are still papers on your desk?"

"It's ok I'll just have Temari look over them, it seems like you're tired, how about you go and rest," I said.

"Ugh....nooooooo! I don't want to go and rest I want to stay with you. Lets-" he was cut off by the sound of his growling stomach. The ninja laughed embarrassed by the sound and scratched his head. "Hey I have an idea, let's go get some ramen" ordered Naruto cheerfully. Amused at my ninja friend I agreed with his request.

Naruto's pov:

We headed to a nearby stand ordered some food and I noticed Gaara was clearly still uncomfortable around many people, especially his own village people. I suggested sitting in a bench outside which was rather empty since it was reaching nighttime and the only source of light was a streetlamp overhead. As we sat down, I could not contain my hunger and dived in filling, my cheeks to the brim.

"Pfft".....chuckled Gaara. I looked up utterly surprised to see him smiling at me. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Ah! maybe I was eating to fast. After hitting my chest a couple of times, I looked back up only to find Gaara still starring at me. Woah maybe it was the moonlight, but Gaara seemed different, everything around him seemed to sparkle. I shook my head and when I was about to take my next bite everything went dark.

Gaara's pov

Bam! Naruto's head face-planted onto his noodle bowl. Surprised I lifted his head and shook his shoulders to see if he was harmed. Only then I noticed him snoring, he must have been exhausted since the trip to Suna took several days. What do I do? I thought to myself. I don't know where his team is staying and I cannot leave my friend out here. I looked at his tired and uncomfortable face..... I sighed heavily and thought ok.......

let's go to my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Woah...don't we love a caring man? I hope this chapter is up to your expectations. I know it seems that this is progressing way to fast now but do not worry....I will have yall on an emotional rollercoaster in the next few chapters. Remember patience is a virtue.

Proxi....out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 514 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
379K 11.3K 25
☀︎☽ - 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓊𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓊 - Naruto and Sasuke both married two different people. They even had their own kids with them. Neither was completely happy a...
70.6K 1.4K 33
" look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew, What makes you think I'm so special."
95.8K 3K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...