Tales of an Adventure: The Te...

By LucyAshleyHeartfilia

Lucy is in another pinch as she brings trouble to her beloved guild, Fairy Tail. She had a fight with Natsu a... More

Preface, Acknowledgements, and Dedications
Epilogue
Chapter I: Abduction
Chapter II: Planned
Chapter III: Natsu's Concern. Happy's Feelings. A Sudden Premonition. (Revised)
Chapter IV: The Message Within A Fight (Revised)
Chapter V: Infiltrating Fairy Tail
Chapter VI: Charge To Your Friends
Chapter VII: Distractions
Chapter VIII: Because We're Friends
Chapter IX: Because I Believed!
Chapter X: Natsu Vs Tidus. A Clash Under The Starry Sky.
Chapter XI: Determination To Fight
Chapter XII: Get Stronger
Chapter XIII: Permission
Chapter XIV: Of Travels And Companions
Chapter XV: The Friendly Damsel
Chapter XVI: Something Missing
Chapter XVII: Lord Arthur Jurener
Extra: Character Profiles
Chapter XVIII: Second Impressions Are Better Than The Firsts
Chapter XVIX: Betrothed
Chapter XX: Escape! The Plan.
Chapter XXI: Fairy Team Arrives!
Chapter XXII: Lady's Talk. Lucy's Hope
Chapter XXIII: Selfishness As Passion
Chapter XXIV: Jurener Private Guards
Chapter XXV: The Guardian of the Gate
Chapter XXVI: Lucy's Spirits
Chapter XXVII: Fairies Vs Guards
Chapter XXVIII: Sly Fairies. Pride and Guilt.
Chapter XXVIX: Confrontation
Chapter XXX: The One Pulling All The Strings
Chapter XXXI: The Truth. Minora's Decision
Chapter XXXII: Reunion
Chapter XXXIII: Star Filled Promises
Chapter XXXIV: Guidance of the Stars
Chapter XXXV: Of Songs, Scarf, and Insignias
Chapter XXXVI: Reckoning Sins
Chapter XXXVII: For The Bonds That We Shared
Chapter XXXVIII: Aftermath
Chapter XXXVIX: For The New Tomorrow
Extra Chapter: A New Comrade

Chapter LX: A New Mission

3.4K 110 9
By LucyAshleyHeartfilia

Waaahhh!!! *sobbing* I can't believe I'm already posting the last chapter of the story....I just want to say thank you to all of you guys who supported me all the way....I'm really thankful.....if there's anything you wanted, feel free to ask me alright??? Here's the last chapter of the story plus there's an extra chapter......please comment, like and vote just this time...I wanted to know your reactions specially regarding what you will read on the extra chapter, okay??? I will solely dedicate this to.....XD no one for now......sorry.....Love you guys!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Last Chapter

Chapter LX: A New Mission

____________________________________________________________

“Wahhh, nothing like a nice bath”, Lucy freshly said out of the bathroom, wearing her usual clothes with Plue on her side.

“Yo!”, Natsu waved his hand, greeting Lucy who just came out of the bathroom. He was sitting Indian style on Lucy’s couch with Happy.

“NATSU! What are you doing here!”, Lucy frantically asked.

“We came to visit you Lucy”, Natsu said.

“Then why did you barged in without my permission again!”, Lucy pointed.

“That’s because you wouldn’t let us even if we begged you for it!”, Natsu said.

“Well that’s true”, Lucy crossed her hands to her chest.

“By the way Lucy, you still haven’t told us what you wrote on the paper”, Natsu brought out his question.

“What paper?”, Lucy asked.

“You know, the papers we are holding when you caught Happy and I before you were kidnapped?”, Natsu pointed out.

“Oh right! I almost forgot about that!”, Lucy snapped in realization.

“Natsu!”, Lucy suddenly kneeled like a dog in front of Natsu, Natsu jerked from Lucy’s reaction. “Let’s go on a special mission! What do you say?”, Lucy offered.

“What kind of mission?”, Natsu asked.

“Maybe she needs money for her rent again”, Happy said.

“Puuuun”, Plue raised his/her hand while shivering.

“My rent’s already been paid for two months stupid cat!”, Lucy annoyingly said.

“So what’s the mission about?”, Natsu asked.

“Let’s look for Igneel!”, Lucy said. Natsu’s eyes widened when his foster father’s name was mentioned. Lucy explained Natsu the details.

“Alright, let’s go now!”, Natsu said cheerfully with Happy.

“Wait! We still need the master’s permission!”, Lucy crossed her hands on her chest. “Besides, I also need some time to pack my things”

“Alright, let’s go to the guild first”, Natsu grabbed Lucy’s hand and head towards the window.

“Natsu stop! NOT THE WINDOW!”, Lucy shrieked.

____________________________________________________________

“What are you guys doing here?”, Lucy asked sweat dropping.

“Well, we are your teammate after all so we should all go together”, Erza said sitting at the other side of her.

“And why is Juvia and Gajeel here as well?”, Lucy asked pointing to the extra people with them.

“No reasons”, Gajeel said looking a bit pale.

“Juvia will not let Lucy take away Gray-sama all to herself”, Juvia said with a menacing aura around her.

“I didn’t even invite him”, Lucy shrugged. “Levy, you joined as well?”, Lucy asked her best friend sitting next to her.

“Well yeah Lu-chan. But this time, Gajeel was the one who invited me”, Levy whispered the last sentence.

“What! You didn’t have to point that out!”, Gajeel stood from his sit but fell down again when he felt the train moving and started holding his stomach.

“Well, that is true though”, Lily spilled.

“Ohoho, so Gajeel has something for Levy huh?”, Gray teased.

“What was that?... Blerrrrghwp”, Gajeel groaned in his seat.

“They liiiike each other”, Happy teased.

“Not again”, Lily has grown tired of Happy’s teasing using that word.

“You’re face is similar to Natsu’s right now”, Gray laughed. Everyone joined in.

“Shut up….Arghwph”, Natsu felt puking. Lucy tried to rub his back to ease the nauseous feeling he was having.

“I’m sorry if we joined as well”, Wendy apologized. Lucy felt guilty for asking her question earlier.

“No it’s alright. Friends should stick together right?”, Lucy smiled. Wendy smiled back.

“So Lucy, about those research you’re doing about Dragons, are you really sure you know where they are?”, Erza asked.

“Well, not really. That’s why I only invited Natsu with me”, Lucy said feeling a little ashamed.

“Well, it’s alright, it’s worth a try anyway”, Gray said.

“And we also took some requests that Mira gave us before we leave. We could do it while looking for Natsu’s foster father”, Levy said.

“Requests?”, Wendy asked.

“Mira has given it to us because we could do it if we have some free time. She said it was on the way we’re going so it would be like a detour”, Juvia responded.

“Well isn’t that nice? We could get money to sustain all of us through this journey”, Gray said.

“Yeah and we wouldn’t need a doctor since Wendy is here to heal us when we need it”, Erza acknowledged Wendy’s presence.

“Well I’ll do my best”, Wendy blushed.

“Would you look at us? If we could expand the team, we could really be the strongest team of Fairy Tail”, Gray said.

“About that, everyone, even though I already said this a thousand times before, still, I’m really sorry for all the troubles I caused!”, Lucy bowed her head to everyone. “I’m really sorry, I always give all of you and Fairy Tail troubles and I’m really guilty for all of it. I….I love Fairy Tail so…..”

“You don’t have to be sorry for anything Lucy. Even if you’re giving troubles to Fairy Tail….that’s just making everything more fun! Without you, Fairy Tail will just be a total mess”, Natsu smiled at her, fighting desperately his nausea. “You’re a Fairy Tail member, our friend and our partner, so don’t take everything to yourself because, your sadness will be ours and your pain will be our pain as well, Gramps told you that before right?”, Lucy was shocked by Natsu’s words just as the feeling she was  receiving with the smiles her friend was showing her.

“Don’t think of yourself as a burden Lucy. You are our family, and we will always be together through thick or thin”, Erza said.

“Lu-chan, you still owe me your story”, Levy smiled at her.

“Juvia will never have any other rival for love than Lucy”, Juvia said.

“Lucy-san, I want to celebrate the next Sakura viewing with you”, Wendy sweetly said.

Gray and the others just smiled at her.

“Thank you everyone”, Lucy cried.

“Argwwph”, Natsu felt puking again.

“What a pathetic loser flame brain. And after you made such amusing speech”, Gray shook his head.

“Shut up you ice freak. Be great-full I’m in this state”, Natsu was really nauseous. Lucy tried her best to help him.

“Here’s the fish Charle”, Happy gave the fish to Charle.

“Thank you Happy”, Charle took the fish from his hands or paws.

Lucy laughed and looked outside the window.

“From all its worth, my friends from Fairy Tail, are the only ones I’ll be afraid to lose. I really love Fairy Tail!”, Lucy thought as her mind drifts away looking at the skies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
508K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
29.4K 1K 58
Kazuma Kiryu is the 37 year old chairman of the Tojo clan. A well known group based in Kanto and the second largest in Japan. Known for their incredi...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...