Chapter XXXIII: Star Filled Promises

Oh my...sorry for the late update everyone, I had technical and internet difficulties yesterday so I could only update today....without further ado, here's the new chapter of the story and I dedicate this to khalidaabir....please enjoy, vote and comment!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

Lucy and Arthur reunited once again inside the vortex and things aren't any better. Natsu, Minora, and Tidus joined forces but Lucy was still unaware of what's happening outside. Will she be able to find a way out?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXIII: Star Filled Promises

“We can’t do anything right now”, Arthur said.

“Yeah, I guess we’ll just have to wait”, Lucy said sitting besides Arthur.

“Still, it’s nice to see you again Lucy, you’ve grown quite a woman”, Arthur smiled.

“Huh? I..Is that so”, Lucy blushed a little.

“You’ve been a Celestial Wizard huh? And a wizard from an official guild?”, Arthur asked.

“Yeah”, Lucy said.

“Was it fun?”, Arthur asked.

“Of course. Everyone at Fairy Tail are the best!”, Lucy happily exclaimed. They talk peacefully despite what was happening outside. They shared stories but Lucy was the one doing all the talking mostly. She shared her experiences with Fairy Tail.

“I see. You were able to keep your promises back then”, Arthur said.

“Nero…..you’re still a bummer aren’t you?”, Lucy said in a mocking tone.

“What was that?”, Arthur pouted.

“What? Even though you look matured now, you still haven’t changed your pathetic attitude. No wonder you don’t have much friends. I doubt you ever had a girlfriend”, Lucy teased.

“Well look who’s talking”, Arthur mocked back.

“Eh?!”, Lucy was taken aback. Arthur laughed.

“I guess we’re the same huh?”, Lucy laughed.

“Yeah, I guess, but you were able to make lots of friends Lucy”, Arthur said.

“You’ve kept your promise as well Nero, at least you were able to have Minora and the others”, Lucy said.

“I didn’t. I bet they hate me now that Grandfather has made it all messed up”, Arthur sadly said looking up.

“Nero…”, Lucy sadly said.

“You know what; you’re the first friend I ever had. And, no one ever called me by that name besides my Grandfather but you”, Arthur said.

“What’s wrong with calling you Nero? And don’t say those things like you’re the most unwanted person on earth. Minora and Tidus are with you aren’t they?”, Lucy asked.

“It’s meaning was Darkness, Lucy. They think that I’m cursed. About Minora and Tidus, they think of me as their master not as their friend. I want to be friends with them without making them feel like everything that comes from my mouth were orders”, Arthur said.

“Well you have a bad way of saying it. I told you before, the only way for someone like you to be happy is by filling yourself with happiness first, feel yourself more and learn to love yourself. You were always drawn back by hesitations, that’s your pathetic side Nero”, Lucy smiled at him with the same smile she had when they were little.