Chapter XIII: Permission

I just found out that I have yet another reader and I want to dedicate this one to her before moving on to rededicating the chapters....I dedicate this to j_viklimlovesanime....I find her name hard to remember tehehe anyways....thanks!!! Please continue reading this and please Vote and Comment if you want....love you guys!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________ 

“Master”, everyone from the guild gasped.

“Ga-Gajeel-kun too”, Juvia gasped.

“Gihee, looks like I missed a party”, Gajeel taunted while grinning specially at Natsu.

“Now’s not the time for you to be grinning Gajeel”, warned Erza. “Taking that aside, Master, do you know something about the Jurener Family?”, Erza asked.

“Of course, the only family able to compete the Heartfilias back in the days were the Jureners”, Master Makarov said.

“Then, why would they still go after Lucy? Their family’s wealth was confiscated right? She doesn’t have anything left”, Gray said, clenching his fists. He was angry, definitely angry.

“So it was Lucy huh?”, Master Makarov taken into account that the child that got kidnapped was yet again – Lucy.

“Lucy-san lost her parents, I heard she doesn’t even know her relatives from Michelle-san”, Wendy said glumly.

“Speaking of Michelle, doesn’t she know anything about the Jureners?”, Erza said. Natsu was quiet, still in awe for what happened last night.

“Michelle wouldn’t know about them, Jude arranged the situation between them by uniting Lucy with the Jurener’s only son, Arthur”, Master Makarov explained.

“By uniting, you mean…”, Erza started. Natsu snapped in realization and looked at their Master with the same confused expression as everyone on the guild.

“Yes, Jude, Lucy’s father, intends to unite them through marriage”, Master Makarov continued.

“What? Lucy wouldn’t agree to such things!”, Natsu growled, standing up.

“But, as far as we know, Jude-san is already dead right? Then, how can he arrange those things Master?”, Mira interjected.

“Yes, it happened during the Phantom’s attack”, Master Makarov said.

“Phantom? Don’t tell us…”, Mira held her mouth with her hands. That’s one of the memories all of them don’t want to remember.

“At that time….”, Juvia butted in to explain. “Juvia, Gajeel-kun, and the others from the Element Four were ordered to take Lucy with us. Master Jose ordered us to retrieve Lucy. He didn’t tell us the whole details but……”, Juvia twitched.

“The old man told us that she was quite a catch. We were ordered to take her in any ways possible as requested by her father, Jude Heartfilia”, Gajeel said, chomping down an iron.

“Ga-Gajeel-kun”, Juvia shrieked, noticing her comrade’s presence suddenly beside her.

“You mean, this arrangement happened that time? Didn’t Lucy returned the day after that incident to stop her father from making her return and leaving the guild alone? I swore Lucy told me, she was sure she handled it already”, Natsu finally said.

“Then, if that’s the case, maybe, the Jureners didn’t like the idea of backing out. For some reason, maybe the Jureners wants to continue the pact that Jude proposed with them”, master Makarov said.