Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Twinelicious

811 38 10
By CutiesCupcakes

Hiiiii Kewties, here's the chapter I promised. Let me know what you think so far!!! I LOVE READING UR COMMENTS-
Don't forget to VOTE + COMMENT ;)

xoxoxoxo

-Cutiecupcakes

((Remember now, the present is 6 years later))

Chapter 35

Bella / Mariah's POV 😇

I just finished parking my car in my driveway when my phone started to ring. I answered without bothering to check the caller ID having an idea of who it was.

"What?" I asked still seated in the driver seat as I stared at my new house.

"Wow gee thanks. No hi? No sorry for ditching you?" Caleb inquired. I leaned back in my seat amused.

"Where were you? " he added.

"Places," I replied not planning to further elaborate.

"Can you stop answering with one word and just explain?" I could hear his irritation which made me further want to mess with him.

"Nah, I'm good," I told him. He let out a deep breath."Did you forget we had to catch the culprit?" He questioned.

I sighed.

"Look in the trunk of your car."

Through the call, I could hear the tires screeching abruptly and horns blasting.

"Shut it if you don't want a ticket." He grunted irritably to which I chuckled.

I imagined him getting out of his car and opening the trunk and then he suddenly gasped.

I smirked as I pictured the unconscious culprit tied up; hands, feet, and with a cloth in his mouth.

"How?" He asked in disbelief.

"A true magician never reveals her secret," I replied proudly.

"I think that you forgot that you're not a magician, but a cop." He explained.

"A cop undercover," I corrected as I looked at my rearview mirror and side mirrors to make sure I wasn't being followed.

"A pain in the arse " he muttered.

"At least I have one," I retorted and smoothly got out of my car and locked it without giving it a second glance and leaned on it.

"How dare talk about my 'nonexistent' buttocks?" He whined.

"Well you were the one who brought it up," I answered slightly amused by the conversation.

"No, but in all seriousness, how?" He asked in curiosity.

"Let's just say that that we got acquaintance of one another in the washrooms," I told him reminding myself of the very odd situation I found myself in.

A gentle evening breeze passed by as I shivered delightedly, and for a moment forgot everything as my eyes closed.

"Sh*t," Caleb half yelled breaking my perfect relaxation moment.

"Do you need me to find you a washroom, again?" I asked bemused as my very short moment of peace got interrupted.

"This is not the time to be joking around... He's not moving." He continued.

"Mariah, what if he's dead?" He added nervously.

"Try nudging him and if he doesn't wake up. I'll try finding you a place to bury him." I reassured him as I slowly stretched my arms and strolled towards my porch.

"Mariah." He hissed, but the fear was evident in his tone.

"Chill, I made sure to tie it lose enough for him to be able to breath," I said in a matter of fact tone and stopped near the staircase carefully inspecting my surroundings.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you know how much trouble we'll be if Reece figures out he..." He rambles, but I didn't pay attention as something caught my attention.

From my peripheral vision, I could see the curtains of my living room shifting and I knew that I was being watched.

I scrutinized my eye, looking dead at the window and saw a shadow pass by.

"Then make sure he doesn't know. This was fun and all, but I got to go." I stopped his rant as and walked towards the front of the door.

"Wait..." I cut the call before he could say anything else.

Without wasting a second I unlocked the door and opened in slowly and the heavenly smell of freshly baked cookies greeted me.  I took off my leather jacket and threw it on the couch.  I proceeded by hurriedly removing my sneakers remembering the scolding I received last night.

I followed the amazing aroma and walked near the kitchen area. I suddenly halted in my steps; I bit my lower lip and my eyes fluttered shut as I took an exaggerated deep breath.

I could get used to this.

I could feel eyes on me and knew I needed to act fast.

I then pulled my special move and made a funny face as I stuck my tongue out followed by making weird noises.

I could hear a giggle coming from my left side and I smiled knowingly.

Mission success.

"Oh, I wonder what that noise was?" I asked loudly.

"Shhhhhuu," Another voice chided, though the excitement did not go unnoticed by me.

In a flash, I was laying on the ground as two figures and a half jumped on me.

I groaned dramatically and peered through the curtain of my hair to see my three-year-old sitting on me with his big green eyes stared right back at me excitedly. He had a dimple on his left side cheek and curly brown hair and was dressed in a pink shirt that said, 'Mommy's boy' paired with a spiderman short.

"Welcome back, mommy," Archie grinned as he jumped yet again to give me a hug.

I embraced him and gave him a peck.

His tiny hands were around my waist and he laid his head on me comfortably as I ruffled his hair.

I then finally noticed my youngest child, Sierra.  Even though they were twins they both had differences such as Sierra had chubby cheeks which are the most cutest thing ever. Unlike her brother, she had straight brown hair that was pulled into an adorable french braided. She was wearing a blue shirt that said 'mommy's girl'.

She was sitting on my leg with our dog Casper both of them giving me the puppy eyes. I pouted and made a sign to come closer. She ran towards me with a big smile and I gave her a peck carefully to not hurt Archie who was still laying on my lap.

Casper let out a bark begging for attention. I patted his head as he jumped up and down excitedly. I hugged my toddlers,  picked them up, and walked to the living room. As soon as we sat on our comfortable sofa we sunk in it, my arms still held my babies.  Casper followed behind and sat next to us.

"Did you guys have fun today?" I asked them.

Casper barked as if answering my question.

"Yes mommy, we helped nana make cookies," Archie told me animatedly.

"Really?" I asked and my daughter nodded frantically.

"Wow, my babies are growing up," I said looking at them proudly.

"We are adults mommy, right Sierra."Archie puffed out his chest trying to appear manly and looked at his younger twin.

She nodded once again. I chuckled at their adorableness.

"You will always be my babies, even when your hair turns grey," I told them truthfully I kissed them both on their foreheads.

We continued chatting for a while until they fell asleep.

I look at them and caress their foreheads.

"I got to say my child you certainly are gifted," I looked up to see Linda, the grandmother of my children. She's a lady with strong morals and a huge help as she looked after the kids while I work.

"Yes, I'm truly blessed to have them," I told her truthfully as I look at them lovingly.

She shook her head as wanting to disagree. When suddenly Archie shifted in his sleep.

Linda offered to take him I smiled at her grateful. I still had Sierra in my arms who cuddled closer in my chest as we made our way to the bedroom to put the twins to bed.

Casper followed us.

I gently put my baby girl as Linda did the same for Archie. I covered them with a soft blanket and kissed them gently. Linda put her hand on my shoulder and gestured me to follow her. I glanced back at the twins and Casper who was now on the bed. 

"Look after them okay?" I whispered.

He let out a low bark.

I pat his head before leaving.

We entered the kitchen area and on the table, there were two mugs and cookies. Her coffee and my hot chocolate.

We both sat comfortably and sipped on our hot beverages and I let out a sigh of contentment.

"How were they?" I asked.

"They were in their best behaviors, though they continually asked where you were." She said with a pointed look.

"I'll make sure to come home earlier then, "I promised.

She looked pleased.

"Is there any improvement with Sierra?"I wondered as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

She shook her head with a sad smile.

"I am not going to give up. I will make her talk." I told her earnestly.

She nodded and I leaned forward I noticed the bags under her eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her concerned as I took her hands.

"Everything is perfect my child." She grinned to which I reciprocated.

I knew that something was up, but decided to give her space.

"Thank you once again for everything Linda," I genuinely said grateful for her help.

She chuckled as she took another sip.

"Honestly dear, I should be the one thanking you. You look after my grandchildren after the death of their parents as if they are you're own and they are absolutely fond of you." It's crazy but I always felt that the reason Sierra never spoke is because of what happened to her birth parents; although she does not remember their suicide, it must have left an impact on her.

I stayed silent for a second.

"Even though they are not my blood; they are my children no matter what and they are the best thing that ever happened to me."

I could see the unshed tears in her eyes. 

She sniffled, "It's time for you to settle down."

"I am settle down- you, the kids are the family I never had." I retorted.

"My child you need someone that will give the love you deserve and not the company of an old lady like myself."

"Honestly what I have now is more than enough."

She got up her seat and pulled me in a hug, "You are special, you have heart of gold."

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I questioned as I looked at her.

She lets out a sad sigh.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. The kids belong with you, but I need to go. I'll call and check up on you and the twins."

I nodded not able utter a word as my eyes felt glossy.

She patted me before going in the guest room.

For a couple of minutes I just stood there blankly staring at my mug.

Then I pulled my cellphone out and dialed the number I knew by heart.

It rang and went to the voicemail: "Hey this is Diego,  I'm busy right now, but I promise I'll call you when I'm done."

BEEP.

I let out a breath that I held in as I heard his voice.

"Diego", I whispered softly.

"How are you? I'm doing fine. I miss you.  I just want to see you. I know that you're watching over me. But I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone is leaving me. The people in my past, you, them, Linda, and I'm scared. Because now the only people I have left are the twins and I'm worried that they will disappear too." My voice broke.

I sobbed silently not wanting to wake anyone up.

I held my head as I leaned on the table. I felt devastated.

"I don't hate you for what you did, I will be forever grateful even if I never got to tell you that."I murmured in between my hysterical cries.

I muffled as I put my hand over my mouth as my body trembled.

-----

A/N: Sooooooo what do you think? Is Bella/ Mariah the same? Oooooohhhhh and how do we feel about the genius idea I had for the title of this chapter Twinelicious cuz their twins and delicious---- HAHAHA Do you get it? No? Well okay then -_- Just kidding :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
398K 12.8K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
3.2M 83.2K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
2.3M 41.2K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...