Closer to You...

By D3adlolitaa

โ˜… I, Giorno Giovanna, have a secret.. Growing up in the city of Florence Italy, Y/n's father tragically pass... More

Addio per Sempre
Catching up
Stay one more day
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt. 1
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt 2
Midnight blooming
Strange
Pool days
Motel greetings
Intriguing
Dandelion fields
Obey
Childs play
Secrets
Escape
Escape pt 2
Intel and mildstones
Found
Ready or not
Found again only different
Sunsets
A day with..
Bruno's Diagnosis๏ฟผ
- Welcome home Caro -
- Discovery -
- Metamorphosis -
- Alone time -

A date

3.8K 140 271
By D3adlolitaa

______

Walking into the lavishing dining room somewhat took your breath away, everything looked so fancy and expensive you hardly wanted to touch anything. Giorno got up and pulled out your chair helping you adjust your seat, he called in a few waiters and in came a delicious smelling dinner, most of it was Italian food but he also had some Japanese dishes along side. After the waiters were finished serving your dinner everyone left, it was just you and Giorno alone.

______

"I'm so glad you could make it. I hope you find this to your liking."

"Grazie Giorno, everything looks and smells delicious!"

"Prego mio cara, do you drink?"— he slyly asked as he held a wine bottle.

"One drink couldn't hurt I suppose.. How are you doing tonight?"

"Mm it's been rather calm tonight. I'm glad your here, I was bored. And you?"

"Not much, laying around after cleaning the house. Hey can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Um. Why are you acting so normal..? I mean. You almost got hurt badly today. I just find it a bit odd."— you said as you twirled fettuccine Alfredo pasta into your fork.

"I see, well I rather not discuss it here. Let's save that for another time Y/n. I want to cherish this dinner with you. To us! And the rekindling of this friendship! Cheers."

______

As dinner continued you and Giorno had wonderful laughs and conversations, he even showed you a cool trick he could do with his ear. But as of the outside Abbacchio was fuming, he called Fugo and ordered him to guard the door while he went to look for the others, he walked into the smaller dining room and slammed his hands down at the table startling the rest of the gang. Bucciarati, Mista and Narancia all looked at him in shock.

______

"Leone.. Care to explain the rude introduction?"

"Which one of you we're supposed to be guarding the boss?"

"Ehh, wasn't my job that day."— Narancia boosted as he continued eating.

"Now that I think about it, Giorno didn't want security with him, he told me and Fugo to leave him alone while he went for his walk. Why is this relevant Abbacchio? Look you scared number 5."

"Let me just say this once and one time only. The boss almost died. At the pier, that girl Y/n saved his life!"

"What?. But how can you be so sure?"

"I heard their conversation, the boss didn't discuss it any further, I suppose he knew I was listening closely."

_____

Abbacchio and the gang looked at each other just then Fugo busted in grabbing Bucciarati and the tall pale man. The three of them rushed outside and stood at the door facing the grand garden, down the steps were Giorno and Y/n both hand in hand approaching the polished marble floor in the center, all around them the fairy lights turned on making everything glisten, the sound of the water fountain was soothing and peaceful, the smell of the beautiful different types of flowers made your stomach flutter, that's when Giorno grabbed your waist and pulled you in a bit closer, the smell of alcohol and his cologne mixed into a poisoning love spell, his hair tie fell out and out came his golden hair he simply looked beautiful in the night sky..

_____

"Care to dance with me?"— His words slurred

"S-sure.."

____

His hands wrapped around you pulling you into a big embrace, his heart was faintly beating and his touch was like silk, could this be? No it's too soon, he's drunk and out of character. Up from the top was Abbacchio and Bucciarati watching the two people dancing from below, Giorno and you both swiftly did a waltz.

______

{Giorno's POV}

I know I'm drunk.. and it's hard to see but, I can feel her warmth in my grasp, something inside of me wanted to grab a hold of her and never let go. Her skin is so soft, as she was humming a small tune I could feel the soft vibrations.. I have been hiding some feelings, I can't bare the pain.. and of course I don't wish to tell my guards nor anyone else so I just bottle it inside, I felt myself melting into one with her. This was truly a wonderful night. She's the first girl to ever make me feel peaceful with myself, The mafia is failing... no drugs equal no money and no money equals traitors, thieves, and unhappy people. I know the world revolves around money, but it's become hard.. so hard.

______

"Neh, Giorno. Are you okay? It feels like your falling asleep."

"Oh sorry about that, I guess I am a bit tired."

"Let's get you upstairs okay?"

______

{Y/n's POV}

His face looks different, he actually has emotions. We were walking up the steps which caused some giggles but at the top were Abbacchio and Bucciarati, they both extended their hands and tried to take Giorno away but he refused to leave my side.

"She'll take me, you guys go somewhere else"

The sounds of our shoes echoed through the empty corridors and the walk was I bit slow since Giorno couldn't manage, we approached a huge door and inside was a king sized bed, a dresser and two night stands on each side, the room was well kept and smelled just like him... mio Dio, I have butterflies.
I walked him to his bed and set him down, he just sat there and stared at me with sad eyes, something was calling out but I couldn't understand what.

______

"Well. It's getting pretty late, I best be on my way.. thank you for tonight. Giorno."— you got up and headed for the door until you felt something tug at your coat.

"Y/n.. please. Don't leave me.. please stay with me tonight, it's dangerous outside.."

______

Your breath hitched as he started taking off his shirt exposing his muscular body, you felt the redness creeping into your cheeks, he walked over and grabbed a normal shirt and handed it to you, the shirt was way to big for you causing it to hide your lower half and as for Giorno he was just in his boxers. He slid into the left side of the bed and got underneath the covers, you walked over and hesitantly pulled the sheets back and laid down, you were nervous and extremely tired but soon you started getting more comfortable you turned to face Giorno and looked out the window, the sheer cream colored curtains flowed in the wind, exposing the glowing moon and the night stars.

______

"Are you tired at all?"

"Oh.. sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay I was awake anyways."— Giorno's phone kept ringing, he picked it up and set it down. He groggily groaned and faced the ceiling.

"Try to get some sleep, you can take a shower in the morning, buona notte e sogni d'oro.."
(Goodnight and sweet dreams)

"Good night Gio..."— you decided to make a risky move and wrap your arms around the sleeping man to which he kindly accepted. You got a bit closer and whispered in his ear.

"Buon compleanno.. .Giorno Giovanna."

______

Happy birthday Giorno!! ♥︎🐞
4•16

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 523 18
Heya! Is Giorno your favorite JoJo but you don't really see much love for him? Well find a comfy place because this book is perfect for you! This boo...
7.5K 473 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, Karolina voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black hair...
17.1K 507 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...
359 23 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...