My Big Brother's Best Friend...

By writerboy242

Takes off right where it was left from the third installment. Story continues to explore Mjay and Chris. It's... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Orientation
Chapter 2: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 3: Where Omar At
Chapter 4: Introducing Cassie
Chapter 5: Frat Party
Chapter 6: Thats Not Your Man
Chapter 7: I'll Never Win
Chapter 8: Chris, Mjay & Jason Thoughts
Chapter 9: Chris Meets Kane
Chapter 10: Beginning Of A Test
Chapter 11: Jays Departure
Chapter 12: Bursting Bubbles
Chapter 13: I Fucked Up
Chapter 14: Catch Me If I Fall
Chapter 15: Thot Like Behavior
Chapter 16: A Case Of The Ex's
Chapter 17: He Dumped Me For His Ex
Chapter 18: Leaked
Chapter 19: Gay Club Part One
Chapter 20: Gay Club Part Two
Chapter 21: Pancakes & Eggs
Chapter 22: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 23: The Walking Dead
Chapter 24: Life Changing
Chapter 25: You Niggas
Chapter 26: Ball is Life
Chapter 27: A Mother's Call
Chapter 28: Oh Little Brother
Chapter 29: Kane's Hood
Chapter 30: Miami Day One
Chapter 31: Miami Day One Part Two
Chapter 33: Miami Trip Day One Part 3
Chapter 34: Miami Trip Day Two Part One "All Black"
Chapter 35: Miami Trip Day Two Part Two "All Black Everything"
Chapter 35- Miami Trip Day Two Part Three
Miami Trip Day Two Part Four: Triangle Brothers Club Opening
Miami Trip Day Two Part Five: Triangle Club Opening
Chapter 38: Nasty Boys
Chapter 39: Nasty Boys Part 2
Chapter 41: Aunty Aggie
Chapter 42: Aunt Aggie Part 2
Chapter 43: Game Night Part 1
Chapter 44: Game Night Part 2
Chapter 45: Game Night Part 3 Last Night in Miami

Chapter 40: Thick Chocolate

1.3K 62 21
By writerboy242

 Me: You don't want to join into the fun?

Chris: Naw I got all the fun I need right here plus I just want be in your space right now. Can we cuddle and watch a movie?

Me: You don't have to ask me twice. I was so surprised by Chris that it made me fall deeply in love with him all over again. It feels like when were first started falling in love with each other but without all the drama. I was just getting undressed to hop in bed then I notice that my carry on bag was in Chris room. Wait how did it get here?

Chris: Oh yea I packed some of your clothes because we were staying here tonight and tomorrow.

Me: I opened the bag and he did a good job packing my clothes, shoes, tooth paste and everything else I needed. Yo whats going on with you?

Chris: Whats the matter Mjay?

Me: You just so smooth its just making me fall in love with you all over again. How you know I would've wanted to even sleep in the same room with you tonight?

Chris: I didn't know but I just was making sure my baby had his things. I just felt like today me and you were going to get back on track. My heart was right so I wont ever doubt it ever again. Its telling me something else but I wont act on this just yet I'm going to wait until the time is right. I know you going to wonder what it is but its all good trust me.

Me: I trust you. He got naked and jumped in the bed. Chris got under the covers then opened it up for me to come under with him.

Chris: This hotel room cold you know, so you better come to daddy. I just started to laugh because he legit brought all the butterflies I had for him back instantly. I just started to laugh as I got under the covers naked as well. He grabbed me and pulled me in closed then he said I know I say this a lot but I love you.

Me: I love you too! I kissed him then I said sooooooooooo! What are we watching?

Chris: I don't know but lets see whats on? We jumped in the bed and we forgot the remote by the TV. I jumped out to get it and he was just licking his lips at me saying that ass got so fat.

Me: horny bastard!

Chris: Always horny for you come here sexy let me eat them cakes.

Me: I got the remote and I went back into the bed and this time I opened my arms for him to come in mine. I then turned on the TV and started scrolling and Halloween was on so we had to stop and watch that shit.

Chris: Like father like son! KJ & I was watching TV the other day and he wanted to keep watching something scary. You got him trained!

Me: Well he do watch a lot of them with me.

Chris: So I wanted to asked you something. I been rocking the fade for like two years now and I was thinking about going back to a short lock style.

Me: Why you asking me?

Chris: You were the one that wanted me to cut it in the first place. You going have to be looking at me so I'm making sure your okay with I want to do. You are my man so I'm being respectful plus I don't want hear your mouth.

Me: I know but you can do what you want with it. I kind of miss the locks but love this fade look you got going on. I see you growing your beard out a bit and that's so sexy.

Chris: You like that huh run your hands through it then

Me: I'm starting to get a little hungry

Chris: The only way to food is out there and you know they getting it in..

Me: Lets go get some snacks from the vending machine. He started to laugh then he said but we naked! I then said so lets go it right there well put back on our underwear.

Chris: Alright lets go let me get my wallet.

Me: No I got mine lets go

We put on our underwear and we grabbed the room key. We stepped out our room to a lot of moaning. Terry had Blaze in missionary and he was killing those cakes and Jovonnie had Shawn riding him. Not to mention Chris little brother Troy was getting fucked by my cousin JB while Bentley was face fucking him. They were going in and Chris was just smiling at me as he grabbed my hand and we talked out the room together. It seemed fun but I felt completed to the point that Chris was all I needed not to mention we just had sex a few hours ago. I giggled a little then I thought to myself that I am growing up. I am really mature but this just shows that I am really growing up and not to mention Chris is growing up as well. As we were at the vending machine buying a bunch of snacks in our underwear we just kept staring at each others bodies. He couldn't keep his hands off of me. It wasn't to the point where he wanted to have sex but he kept pinching my nipples and grabbing my ass. I kept grabbing his as well and we kept kissing each other. When we did that Dion and Nate came walking past. They passed us but then they stopped watching us kiss while laughing.

Nate: Dion look at these two niggas here. I know it wasn't long before they got back together.

Dion: Facts! We all know it was coming but dam Mjay when did that ass get so fat. Then he looked down at Chris semi hard on showing in his briefs then he said oh I remember you. Everyone just laughed. Where the gang at?

Chris: They in the room you know

Dion: Oh word let me see whats going on

Nate: Well in that case I going back down to the bar with Kane. He talking to some fine ladies and I only came back up for some extra cash from my room. Then he opened his wallet then said shit if forgot to go to the ATM. The one here at the hotel don't work. I then reached in my wallet and I gave him $200 dollars. You don't have to give it back its a gift. Just go have fun.

Nate: Thanks best friend! I love you!

Dion: Best friend? So what am I?

Me: All you niggas my brothers!

Dion: You lucky as he started to laugh. I going see what everyone up too right quick. I coming back down to the bar in a minute Nate.

Nate: Alright D. Nate looked at me then he said I'm happy for you best friend. Chris you my boy but don't fuck this up! You got your family back so make it count this time alright. Then he hugged us both then said I going back down here to help Kane out with these honeys.

Chris: Alright and use a condom

Nate: He laughed and turned around pulling his magnum XL out his pocket. Chris then said make sure you can fit them as he started to laugh. Nate then said man don't play with me and he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his fully chocolate thick nine inch uncut dick.

Chris: Chris and I both said yup he can fit them. We were laughing so hard then a questions popped in my head so I turned to Chris.

Me: I got a question, why you really wanted to go in the room away from everyone?

Chris: He smirked then he said do I really have to answer that

Me: Yes!

Chris: I don't want to seem possessive or boring but I just didn't want no one touching you. I just got you back and I feel so complete. We aren't going to be apart of nothing like that anymore. You hear me?

Me: Yes daddy I hear you. I'm leaving on Sunday?

Chris: I was going to come with you to help out with KJ while you finish off the reminder of the semester. I was kind of excited that he wanted to come back with me but I didn't want him stop all his businesses he got going on.

Me: Your sure? I know you got a lot of businesses going on

Chris: Yea I'm sure? Don t worry about all that they will be taken care of .Why you don't want me around so Kane can express his love for you? He said that and I got quiet then I said what are you talking about? I was just kidding but I think hes straight and I think he would be ok with it. I talked to him and he don't seem like the homophobic type.

Me: How you know hes straight?

Chris: Because I had my shirt off and I was wearing gray sweat pants and he didn't check me out not once.

Me: Hmm good detective work! Wait don't be flaunting around my goodies nigga!

Chris: I was just checking to see if I had to beat his ass or not for trying to fuck up my future. I felt threatened and I had to make sure he was cool.

Me: You so crazy that its sexy.

We began kissing and feeling up each other with hand full of snacks in the hall way. We finally decided to go back into the room. When we did they still was fucking and moaning and Blaze was just looking at me. I knew he had a crush on me back when we was in high school but I cant join in. Chris & I went back into the room and he made sure he locked the door. We jumped back in bed with snacks and bottles of water. I didn't even know when we fall asleep. I was sleeping but I could feel a bunch of kisses and it woke me up a bit. It was Chris just holding me and watching me sleep. I just cuddled closer to him and I told him lets go sleep. We went to sleep and we woke up to Terry banging down the door.

Terry: Fellas the breakfast is here come eat.

Me: Alright we coming big bro

Terry: Alright cool. I started to shake Chris then I said baby daddy!

Me: Baby daddy!

Chris: He still had his eyes closed then he smiled saying I wish I could big you up. He said you'll have about three kids for me right now.

Me: Maybe five because you cant stay out of me!

Chris: Make it six! I was suppose to go see my aunt while I'm here in Florida do you want to go?

Me: I didn't know you had an aunt in Florida! When you were going to tell me this ?

Chris: I didn't say nothing because we weren't that close until of late. Yes I knew of her because shes my fathers sister but those two couldn't get along plus she lived in America. I really want her to meet you so are you coming.

Me: I guess ill go.

Chris: My two cousins will be there as well. I got nervous because I know how nervous I was when I first met Chris mom. I really want his folks that he hold dare to his heart to like me. I am happy that he have some sort of mom figure in his life though since his mom passed away he cling to my mom. He got someone now and one of his own blood although its not the same but its family. Chris seems so happy and its starting to scare me a bit and I don't know maybe its something he isn't telling me but I feel worried.

LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKING AND WHAT YOUR FEELING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 19.5K 163
The final chapter in the Homecoming Series..............
173K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
31K 1.6K 31
- Third and final installment in the Unconditional trilogy - "You lied?" "I had no choice." Parenting is HARD Vic and Kellin discover as they raise t...
3.3K 170 16
(Book 3) Angel Williams grew up with a sheltered life, unable to experience what most children do because of his overprotective parents. He's not sur...