Journey Of Arrange(love) Marr...

By love_n_grace

Story of two souls bounded together in a lovely sacred bond called MARRIAGE It is a sweet, full of love and... More

Note
part 1- first Meet
characters
part 2- Engagement (A)
note
part-3 Engagement (B)
part-4 friends and shopping
part-5 friends are family
part-6 mehndi,sangeet and haldi
part-7 Marriage
part-8 night to remember
part-9 Sunshine
Announcement
part-10 New life begins
part-11 pooja and ceremony
part-12 honeymoon (A)
part-13 honeymoon (B)
part-14 Storm in their life
part-15 who is the person??
part-16 what happened to zoya??
part- 17 pregnancy!!??
part- 18 What is he planing??.
part-19 silence before the Storm..
Announcement
part-20 Aditi have already met ashwin.
part-21 Miscarriage?????
part-22 zoya is safe.
part-23 his evil confession
part-24 Finally some happy days.
part-25 part (a)
part-25 part(b)
part- 26 Marriage preparations
part-27 ArNoor's engagement.
part-28 Marriage.
part-29
part-30
Announcement
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
Epilogue
chapter-1 [#season 2]
chapter-2 [#season 2]
chapter-3 [#season 2]
chapter-4 [#season 2]
chapter-6 [#season-2]
Note.

chapter-5 [#season-2]

1.3K 97 75
By love_n_grace

Please vote and comment and kindly ignore the mistakes.

Thank you!!

•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter-5

Next morning zoya was the first one to wake up.

She had woken up early than usual as she was not able to sleep after she fed the babies at 5 in the morning..

She took a quick shower and changed herself in a loose kurti as it'll be easy for to feed.

She came out and saw Aditya still sleeping on his stomach and soft snores coming out of his mouth.

It was still so soon for the babies to get up so she went downstairs with her phone.

Her mother was in the drawing room, having her morning tea while watching news on the television.

"Good morning ammi." Zoya said while hugging her from the back.

"Good morning beta..." Roshnaq wished her with a smile.

"Aapke liye chai ya coffee bana de..?" Roshnaq asked.

"Ammi Aap baithiye hum khud bana lenge.." Zoya said with a smile.

She stood up and went inside the kitchen. She kept the vessel on the stove and added all the ingredients.

She went outside to sit with her mother.

"Zoya aapne anjana ji ko bataya hain ki aap kab tak yaha rukengi??.." Roshnaq asked her.
Zoya nodded her head in no.

"Unhe call karke bata dijiye... Aap khud unhe batayengi toh unhe accha lagega.." Roshnaq said.

"Ji ammi hum abhi unhe call karke bata dete hain..." Zoya said. She stood up and went inside the kitchen.

Roshnaq nodded her head.

"Yeh bhi le jaiye... Kitchen main rakh dijiyega...." Roshnaq said giving her the cup.

Zoya went inside the kitchen still in her thoughts.

She don't know what her mother in law will think about it, like she is staying here for a month. Aditya didn't gave any good response so she can't expect anything good from her MIL.

she want to stay with her parents for so many reasons. Firstly, she really miss her parents. Secondly, she want her children to have a good and strong bonding with their Maternal grandparents as they have with anjana and harsh.

She know her parents also miss her and the kids. This is the second or third time they are meeting the babies. She saw longing and excitement in her parents eyes when they held the babies after so long when she came.

And everyone else will be there with the babies for forever but wasim and roshnaq will meet them once in a while. They are alone in the house after noor's marriage. So the least she can do is to make them spend some time with the babies properly because all they have is noor and her. Everyone else will miss out on one month of growing kids but then her parents will get a proper month to spend with their grand kids.

That is not all, she want to get the spark back in her married life which has been lost due to their busy life. Aditya is busy in his work and zoya with the kids. Aditya come back from the office then spend time with the babies. They don't get much time together.

Maybe this sepration of one month might bring them closer. That's what she wish for. She want some of her husband's time, she don't want to be a clingy wife but she want to spend some time with her husband. She just hope that it works out...

She came out of her thought when she saw her tea completely boiled and ready to be served.
She turned off the stove and walked toward the refrigerator to pick up her phone from the top.

After fidgeting and debating within herself she dialled her mother in law's number.

After few rings she picked up her call. They exchanged the greetings then anjana asked about her health. Zoya asked about everyone back at home. After talking for a while she told her about her decision. At first there was no clear yes or no from her side. But at last her mother in law said that it's fine. She asked zoya to take care of herself and the babies and roshnaq-wasim. They talked for a while then She cut the call and took a deep breath. A huge weight was lift off of her shoulders.

She added the tea in her cup. And took it with her in the drawing room she saw her father was also there so she gave that cup to her father and went back to get another cup of tea for herself.

She sat with her parents in the drawing talking and enjoying her tea.

She got up after drinking her tea, she collected the cups and kept them in the kitchen sink. She washed her hands and went upstairs in her room.

Without looking anywhere she went toward the cribs to see her babies.

Ishaan was there but inaayat was not. She turned around and she was in aww looking at the sight.

Aditya was sleeping with inaayat on top of him and her head on his chest.

Inaayat looks even more smaller when she's in his arms. And Aditya looks even more hotter.

Specially with our kids.

She thought in her mind with a smile on her face.

She sat on her side of bed. Looking at the duo and admiring them.

"Stop staring..." Aditya said with his eyes still closed and smile lingering on his face.

She just chuckled and got up to pick up ishaan who has probably woken up for his feed. What else they have to do. Eat, sleep and repeat.

They are more calm nowadays, to say the truth, zoya is able to take care of the babies much better now.

She can handle them now, otherwise, in the starting it was horrible for her.

Waking up at nights for the feed. Then she was not able to get a good nap during the day time. It was so exhausting, it is still is.

It was good when Aditya was staying home and was not going to the office but he couldn't take much leaves as his company was loosing deals one after the other.

It became hard for her to take care of them without Aditya. Firstly, she's inexperienced and secondly, it is hard to handle one baby and here she have two to take care, so it is pretty obvious for her to have problems in the starting.

Aditya was good in handling the babies when they used to cry, she was not able to think straight when they used to cry.

His mother has been a great support. She taught zoya many things. Zoya had got to know about many things during the parenting classes they have attended but it is completely different when you have to do it practically with a real baby.

Now she know how to calm the babies. When you are happy from inside you start feeling much better from inside and outside that's what she felt. She has to be happy from inside then only she would be able to take care of the babies, and the babies will be happy.

She was just thinking, with ishaan in her arms still standing near the crib.

"Zoyaaaa.. " She looked back at aditya calling her, basically screaming her name.

She looked at him with 'what?' Expression.

"Where have you been lost... Itni der se tumhe bula rha hun." He said with a frown.

She just shook her head and walked to the bed. Inaayat was sleeping in the middle of the bed.

"Aaj ye itna kyun so rhin hain?" Zoya asked looking at inaayat.

"Pata nhi..tum jab neeche thi tab uthi thi par ab phir se so gyi.." Aditya said, looking at inaayat.

Ishaan made some noise and digged his head in her neck.

"Aww.. My baby is hungry..." She looked at ishaan who was hiding his head in crook of her neck.

She handed him to Aditya and walked toward the cupboard. She took out his new onesie, diaper, wipes and other essentials.

"Should I feed him first or give him a bath?...." She asked Aditya.

"Feed him first... My baby is hungry... Aren't you my little boy?.." Aditya said and tickled his tummy with his finger.

She kept the things on the bed and sat on the bed and took ishaan from his hand. She adjusted her clothes and started feeding ishaan. He attached his lips quickly to her nipples and started filling his little stomach.

"He was truly hungry..." She said while caressing his head.

Aditya caressed his head. He leaned forward and gave a kiss to zoya.

"I should also go and take a shower..." Aditya said and took one of his clothes from the bag that they have bought yesterday and went inside the bathroom.

Ishaan was done soon. She kept him beside inaayat and adjusted her clothes. Keeping pillows both the side of the babies for the safety, she went to take out clothes for inaayat too.

She was taking the things out from the cupboard when she heard inaayat crying.

She quickly walked to the bed to pick her up because if one cries the other starts automatically and she can't let that happen.

She calmed inaayat by rocking her in her arms. She sat on her arm chair and started feeding her by slowly caressing her head.

After a few minutes she was also done.

Aditya was still inside the bathroom.
She went and knocked on the door.

'Aditya?... " Zoya asked.

He opened the door half, peeping out and wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Do you want to give them bath?..please?..." She asked. The truth is that, she don't want to give them bath today as it is hell lot of a task.

"Well.. I want to give you a bath... You wanna join." He asked with a smirk on his face and winked at her.

"Besharm insaan..." She said with a flushed face..

"Areyy.. Isme besharmi ki kya baat hain... Aisa thodi na hai ki hum pehli-..." He was saying when she cut him off in between.

"Hum hi pagal hain jo aapse poochne aaye..." Zoya said turning around.

He held her hand.

"See.. We both can give them bath.. TOGETHER." He said with a teasing smile.

"I can't take the risk..." She said feeling the heat around them...

"Ohh.. You mean you can't resist your hot husband." He said with a smirk.

"My husband is not hot anymore... He's a father of two children." She said. Now it was her time to smirk as his jaw dropped and mouth opened.

"Excuse me, I'm still hot and extremely sexy..." He said..

"Yeah yeah.." She said uninterested-ly.

"Wear something, I'll bring the babies..." She ordered him.

He huffed. All his attempts to woo his wife aren't working.

He closed the door. And wore his boxers as they will get wet again while giving bath to the babies so no need to wear full clothes.

She brought the babies one by one.

Both of them together gave bath to the babies. Controlling themselves, somehow.

They wrapped the babies in the towel and kept them on the bed.

She got them ready and kept them in their cribs. Aditya wore his clothes and went to the Balcony to attend his call.

After he came inside the room, he said.

"Zoya, I'm leaving..."

Oh her poor heart.

"At... Atleast have breakfast.." She said swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Der ho jayegi... Direct office jaunga.. Vhi pe breakfast kar lunga.." Aditya said..

He picked up his keys and wallet from the table.

He went toward the cribs. Both of them were sleeping. He caressed their head and kissed their forehead.

He turned seeing her eyes almost tearing up.

He walked toward her and took her in a hug.

She tightly wrapped her arms around his waist with her head on his chest.

"I..I'll miss you." She said.

"I'll miss you too.." He said.

He broke the hug, still keeping her close to him.
He made her look at him.

"Take care of yourself. Take your medicines on time. Don't take stress. And call me if there's any problem." He said while cupping her face.

She nodded her head and sniffed.

"Don't cry.." He said with a smile and wiped her tears.

"I'm not crying..." She said with a smile and rubbed her whole face with her palms. Making her face go red.

He kissed her forehead. Both of them looked in each other's eyes. He decreased the distance between them and sealed her lips with his. The kiss was full of love, care, assurance and Promises.

He broked the kiss and joined their heads.

"I love you.." He said.

"I love you more." She said.

He once again kissed her. After kissing babies both of them went downstairs together.

After taking blessings from her parents and biding them goodbye he walked toward the parking area with zoya with him.

He looked at her. He again took her in a hug and kissed her head.

"Take care." He said.

"You too." She said with a smile.

He also gave her a smile. He opened the gate of the car and sat inside.

He started the engine. She knocked on the window. He rolled down the window to listen to her.

"Call me once you reach. Take care and drive safe. Bye." She said.

"I'll...bye.." He said with a smile.

He drove out of the area and she waved at him.

She released a sigh.

When the car was completely out of her sight she went inside. Without saying anything she went inside her room.

As she entered she got a call from aditi.

"Hello." Zoya said.

"How are you.." Aditi's happy voice boomed through the phone.

"I'm fine and you sound really happy..." Zoya asked with a smile. She's missing aditi too.

"I got a scan and I saw my baby. It is soooo small. And you know my baby bump is quite visible." Aditi said while caressing her belly with Happiness in her voice.

"That's great...." Zoya said. She's happy for her friend who is finally happy as her family is not creating much drama especially her mother.

"I've send you the pic..." Aditi said.

"I'll check it... Rehaan kaise hain?..." Zoya asked, peeping into the cribs where both the kids were sleeping.

"Woh bhi theek hain... Abhi mujhe ghar vapas chod ke office gaya hain..." Aditi said.

"Hmmmm... Aunty se baat hui?.." Zoya asked moving into the balcony as not to disturb the kids.

"Naah... Maine call kiya tha but unhone call receive nhi ki... Papa se baat hoti hain.." Aditi said sadly. Listening to her sad voice zoya changed the topic.

"Accha leave it... What are you doing?.." Zoya asked.

"Mere pati ne mujhe office jane se mana kar diya to main ghar pe baithi hui hun..." Aditi whined and zoya chuckled.

"It's good for you. At least you can get some rest." Zoya said.

"Tum bhi usi ki side ho...." Aditi whined.

"Well if I remember, you were on aditya's side when he didn't allowed me to work when I was pregnant." Zoya said with a smirk.

"That's not a way to take the revenge." Aditi said

"It is baby...it is" Zoya said and chuckled when aditi whined on the other side.

"Hmm.. What I'm saying is shopping pe chale.. I'll come to your house then we can go together." Aditi suggested.

"Uhh.. Umm.. Aditi hum ghar par nhi hain..." Zoya said. She haven't told aditi a bit about her situation or where she is.

"Where the hell are you then?.. Matlab tum akele shopping pe chali gyi... Pakka tumhara pati tumhare saath hoga... Zoya itna bada dhoka...." Aditi said in a fake hurt tone and a fake cry..

Drama queen.

Zoya shook her head.

"Aditi humara matlab tha ki hum ammi abbu ke ghar par hain.." Zoya said.

"Kyu?.. Kab tak vapas aaogi.." Aditi asked.

At first aditi used to live near her parents house but now rehaan house is near the hooda house so it is far from the siddiqui house.

Zoya took a deep breath and told her everything and got a full lecture in return that why she didn't told her earlier.

They talked for a while as one of the baby started crying so zoya had to cut the call.

She walked toward the crib and picked up ishaan who was crying.

She went downstairs with ishaan after he was calm. She gave him to her mother and went back up and brought inaayat down with her.

After few hours she got a message from aditya saying that he has reached his office.

After that the day went like that....

*************

How was the chapter?

It'll be fun from the next chapter as I've finally thought of a new plot.

Please vote and comment
Thank you.

Stay safe!
Love yaaaa🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...
Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

11.7K 750 14
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
44.8K 2.9K 7
She hated him for saying yes! But he was helpless !!! He never could explain her his situation For she was now already his Begum! He left to Mumbai w...
173K 6.9K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...