Back to back

De Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... Mai multe

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

The next morning

1.3K 37 2
De Golden_L_M

I fell asleep after seeing her beautiful eyes close yet not before hearing her say:"I love you too." 

It was the first night, in four months, that I slept peacefully. 

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing that came to my mind was, that I was just dreaming.
But seeing her there, in all her glory, made my heart race faster as the thought of what happened last night, filled my mind. 

I decided to leave her in the bed and take a shower before she wakes up. 
In the fear of this, in fact, being all just a dream, I took the quickest shower I ever had and after coming out of the bathroom, my gaze immediately landed on the bed, where I left her perfectly sculptured body. 

But it wasn't there.

I panicked. 

"Jungkook?" her soft voice sent shivers down my spine. 

I turned around only to be welcomed by her naked body. I gulped. 

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, darling" she said and left out a small laugh, there was not even a hint of shyness in her voice, which made me tilt my head in disbelief. 
She definitely had two personalities – sometimes she was aroused in a matter of seconds and sometimes she was the badass woman in the world. 
It somehow made it more clear how she could transform from being the cutest human being off - stage to the hottest idol on the stage. 

"And I can't get enough of it," I spoke in a hoarse voice while biting the inside of my lips. 

"Can I take a shower low?" she asked and raised a brow at me when it took me a half a minute to answer to her. 

"Yeah, of course, I'll make us breakfast," I succeeded in letting some words escape my mouth. 

She smiled before disappearing behind the doors of the bathroom. 

I was so deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize how and when did I managed to make us toasts, sausages and soft Japanese omelette. 
I even made a homemade, 100% natural orange juice and placed it altogether on the dining table. 

"Wow, Kookie, this looks great!" I could hear her say behind my back. 
I turned around, now being ready to see her naked, but her body was covered instead. 
"Well, you could have predicted that, Jungkook," I mentally cursed myself. 

"All for you," I said with a smirk on my face. 
I scanned her with my eyes and realized that she was in fact wearing one of my oversized shirts. 

"I hope you aren't angry at me for borrowing one of your white shirts, it seemed like you had hundreds of them," she said and slid to one of the chairs by the table. "And I liked you flushed expression back in the room more than that smirk of yours," she continued and bit into a toast. 

"Well, I liked you being naked more too, but I must admit that my shirt looks good on you," I said and joined her by the table. 
I knew that she liked to drink coffee in the morning, so I poured her a cup of hot beverage. 

"What doesn't look good on me?" she said it as a matter of fact. When did she become so sassy? And sexy? And seductive? 

We teased each other some more before she announced that she has to go. 

"Yes, Jennie unnie, I'll come in twenty minutes, thank you for informing me," she hunged up and looked at me with her big, loving eyes. 

"I have to go, we have a practise," she said, "I have to call my manager to come and pick me up. Can you tell me the name of this street?" she continued and took her phone out again. 

"I'll drive you, baby," I said and made my way towards her. 

"You will?" I could feel her warm breath on my skin. 

"But I want you to change what you are wearing; I can't risk someone seeing my girl dressed like this. This view is only limited to me," I said slowly and put my hands on her cheeks. 

"I don't have anything else to wear. A you might not remember, you "accidently" destroyed my dress," she said and rolled her eyes. 

"I'll find something suitable for you," I assured her and kissed her forehead before heading towards the big walk in closet. 

"Wow, thank you, Kookie, I love this outfit," she said while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

"I knew you would," I said and nudged my nose against her neck. 

"Ya! Don't get too intimate with me now, I have to go," she said and laughed a little.

"I know, but I have to take every opportunity to be close to you," I whispered in her ear and I could see how she tensed. 

"Let's go, I'll be late," she said, her voice evidently shaking. 

Oh, so the whispers were her weakness. 

"Take care, baby," I said and winked at her. 
I parked a street away from her company, not because someone from her company might see us, but I feared that some fans would spot us or even worse - some media outlet. What we needed the least now was having our pictures taken by Dispatch. 

"I will," she said and blow me a kiss. 

Just then I noticed EXO poster on the wall across us and I remembered seeing her with Sehun the night before. 
It seemed like they became friends while we weren't together as I don't remember her ever mentioning him before. 

I gently gripped on her elbow and pulled her back into the car, even though she was already with one foot out. 

"What?" she asked, her voice was now a bit annoyed. 
I knew that she had to hurry to be at practise in the right time but I couldn't let her go after being reminded of a particular member of a boy group that she hanged out with yesterday. 

"Sehun, explain," I said sternly. 

"Oh, right," she breathed out, looking around, trying to avoid any eye contact. 

Did she have any kind of deeper relationship with him while being away from me? 
I could feel my blood boiling in jealousy. Did I by any chance have to fear his presence in our relationship? My gaze never left her, even though she tried to avoid me. What happened between them? 

I was dying to know - and by that, I meant dying in anger and jealousy. 

---------------

How about a quick update? keke 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.8K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
44.1K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
158K 8.7K 26
"Just be happy and I'll take care of the rest." "But when it's too late... I'll still come back to you and love you no matter what." - Jungkook. The...