Twin Omega

By JayOryana

in a world where comunity divide based on their second gender what Will happen when a pair of twins born and... More

author's note
teaser
0
0.1
the light
the gang leader
beam
the sun
the moon
family
Pureblood vs dominant
suppressant
new hazer
breed
confusing pedigree
hopeless
the other twins
New acquaintance
cast
new boy in charge
OFFICIAL FIRST DAY
have we ever met before?
destiny
hello, do i know you
the twins
not an update
omega
you are kidding me
cute gangster
the V
brother
brother pt 2
secret revealed
finding
after the final match
the savior

the twins pt 2

1.2K 72 19
By JayOryana

Apo POV

"Uhm... Hello, I guess? What's with all this commotion phi?"

I just going to start my daily training when P' Ming come and drag me to hazer office, and then they told me to follow them without any questions. And here we are in front of admission office and some stranger are make a commotion. When finally my head hazer call me to stand upward I can see there are 4 senior from Geography, 2 freshman from other faculty and to my surprise, my twin and his best friend.
What the hell is happening here actually??

"So, now you see? This boy here is Apo, not that one" P' Arthit say to the Geo boys.

"Shit dude, they really a twins. I never thought I'm gonna see something like this" one of the Geo boy said to the one that looks like the leader among them.

"So, you are Apo right?
Now I can beat you to my heart content" that Geo leader speak to me with hatred.

" Yeah im Apo. But sorry phi, I won't accept to get beaten without any reason. Moreover, I don't even know you"

" You don't need to know me. Just remember to never make any girl heartbroken that bad again, after I beat you"

" Oy phi, what are you talking about? What girl? I never done anything to any girl. I'm going to all boy school since elementary. You can ask them, or even check my school register if you want"
I say, try to show them a reason, Kong and Kao are going to same school as me until junior high school. Even I'm not in the same senior high school as them but I still go to all boys school.

"Don't play dumb. I have a prove" that Geo boy look for his phone then show me a picture of a girl with...me?

Well it's me, even me and Kao are identical twin we still have some difference and I'm quite sure that boy in the picture is me. But,,, what picture is this? And this girl? I'm really don't know who she is. This picture looks like a picture that taken during tournament.

"I can say that is me in the picture, but I really don't know who that girl."

"Bulshit! You damn Playboy. Don't you think im scared to beat you just because I'm in your territory"

"Apo, let me see" P' Arthit asked me and I give the phone to him.
He look at it for a moment then glare at the Geo boys.

"Where you get that?" P' Arthit ask
" From my sister Facebook" that Geo boy hissed
" Apo, do you remember where and when this picture taken?" He look at me now, he look so calm so I will finish this problem asap before this head hazer of mine start to snap
" I'm not sure how it was taken phi because after tournament many people will come to congratulate and ask for pictures. But judging from the background I think it's my last tournament in last year of high school, just before semester break. After that tournament I have to focus for final exam so I don't participate in any other tournament, just helping the coach for daily training"

" Where do you put your hand?"
" As you can see, my right hand is holding the medal, while my left hand is beside my body"
"Then, who's hand is this?"

I squint my eyes to look at the picture again, P' Arthit is zooming the picture, and I see it. There is a man's hand in that girl's shoulder.

"I don't know phi. I don't remember with whom I take this picture. There's so much people come and go to take pictures with us, the winner"

" Do you ask your sister if it's really Apo who broke her heart?"

The Geo boys start to lost their confidence but they refuse to back out.

"She start to act weird since last semester of highschool and I often found her crying. She almost fail her final exams. When I ask her, she just keep silent. I just think she sad because she can't enroll to this University, but one day I heard her on phone and she cried, she keep saying it's all Apo's fault. She became miserable because Apo thitipoom. I'm asking her friend but no one knows about him. I even checked to her school and no one named Apo there. When I checked her Facebook using my fake account and finally I found that picture"

P' Arthit just stare at the screen and suddenly ask.
"What's your sister account?"
" What will you do? I won't let you harm my sister"

I'm shivering when I see my head hazer smirk. Oh boy,,, you choose wrong person to mess.

"I will get the truth whether you give me the information or not. It just gonna make it easier if you are cooperate with me"

" It's lolalala555"

"Tskk... What kind of name is that. Don't let her give name to her children if ever she have any"

Awww.. this scary hazer can make a joke? I start to see him in new way now.

" Let go to hazer office. I don't have my laptop with me right now.
You guys follow me. Pick, do your job. Knot tell those groupies to get back at their business."
And there he is. Our handsome but stern head hazer.

I go to my brother and hug him.
"Why you never tell me if they come to you bro?"

"Well, my beloved brother. For this past weeks I never met you, remember? When I wake up you already gone. And I'm already in dreamland when you back to our dorm" Kao spat at me and start to sulking.
I just chuckle at his antics. He is so cute.
"Let's go. We have to follow them or else my hazer gonna explode and we will miss the drama"

"You and your barbaric faculty"
Now it's kongpob turn to chuckle.

He is the only one of the Jamornhum siblings who doesn't enroll in engineering. 

I know he is a Jamornhum even his student ID is Suthiluck. I'm not that innocent like my brother.

Beam pov

Its going out well. better than I imagine.

im kinda miss to see my brother  in action. he is being fluffy since we move to this country. am i being psychotic? maybe. lol....

i just start to walk when my phone vibrates.

oh,, its phana

" hello pha?"

"where the hell are you?????"

"im in arthit's faculty. why you look for me?"

"are you out of your mind?? that place is dangerous. but whatever,, im waiting for you with kit and wai to do our project. are you forget we have make a plan since last week??"

"ups... sorry pha. i really forget about that"

"ahmm... p' beam, im really sorry, i was dragging you here" Kao suddenly said to me.

well i kind of forget he still wait for me when i take the call, and pha is shouting when he is pissed about anything project related. i dont know why he have that weird trait.

"its okay Kao. im also totally forget. i will take care of this now. you can go first. they still havent really solved the problem tho"

"are you sure?" aww.. this boy is worry about me? that sweet.

"yeah, im sure."

"just go. i will acompany him." wayo chimed in. this boy really wont let me alone...

"I will go then. come on kong"

kongpob just smile and nod at me before walking first, leaving Kao who still hesitant to leave me.

"you guys wait here, i need to send my part, i will take my laptop first."

"you can use mine, beam. i will take it, wait here" ming just said that and running to hazer office direction. wayo just smile at his leaving back.

"you have heart on your eyes" i smile teasingly

"oh...shut up" wow, this kid is embarassed now?

rrrrrr....rrrrrr....rrrrrr

"oy pha, i will send my part. just wait na...."

"you dont plan to come?"

"well,, i want to finish this. so i will leave it to you guys. im already finish my part anyway"

"i will flick your forehead when i meet you. mark my word"

"aww... why so mad?"

"beam, don't you realize you are being reckless since you come here. your hyung will worried, you know"

"Nah... they won't. in fact they are glad me and arthit come here so they won't be bothered to act all shameless and lovey-dovey at home"

"they have chan, remember"

"I know how my hyungs, pha. just chan won't stop them, but yeah, I'm worried if chan get affected by them"

"They are just as crazy as you and your brother"

"well I'm not that cold-blooded tho"

"who is cold-blooded phi?" all of sudden wayo ask me. this boy can walk in stealth mode? or it's just me being reckless?

"ah,,, its just my joke with my friends. why you here yo?"

i hope he believe that lame excuse.

"ming is back, you can use his laptop now"

ming bring us to one of empty classroom nearby. i take a sit near the window and get busy with my assigment. good thing i always finish all my assignment and project at the same day when i get it, so whenever pha or kit called to submit I just need to send it to them.

i steal glances to yo and ming's direction. those two are sweet. somehow i feel both of them hide a secret from each other, but they truly love each other. i see the same eyes from my hyungs on them.

okay, its finish. time to go to my brother

"it's done. let go guys" 

I hand the laptop back to MIng. He put it on his bag and start to walk out. I follow him side by side with Wayo 

"p' beam. "

"hmm?"

"can i ask you something?"

"you are asking already, silly"

"aishh,,, im serious phi"

"just ask Yo, since when you need my permission?"

"you said your brother is here, in engineering, right?"

"yeah"

"then.... who is it?"

"owh,,, you met him already just now"

"its p'arthit, am i right? but how?"

"what do you mean how?"

"both of you are the third year. I'm refuse to believe that one of you is failing a class. then how you both in same grade if you are brothers? are you guys step brother or adopted brother,, or........."

"or?"

"twins?"

well this boy is smart. i just smile at him and wink

"keep it as secret for now, can you?"

his eyes is widened and froze there for a moment. i cant hold myself to giggle and ruffle his hair. this boy is so cute, i love to tease him. having new friend is not that bad, i think.

kongpob POV

i walk with Kao to hazer office after p' beam ask us to go first.

i dont know why but when i saw the engineering head hazer i feel some similarity between him and p'beam. their existence caused a strange feeling in me.

I don't know what happened to myself but I feel like I want to get closer to them. one thing that is clearly different from them is their scent. p' beam has no scent at all, other than the scent of soap and detergent that he uses, and even that is very faint. but this one, I don't know what this scent is but certainly, it is very good in my nose and even if he gives off an intimidating aura, but strangely his aura actually makes me interested. one more strange thing, since high school I could easily distinguish someone's second gender, but since I met p' beam and  then p' arthit, now I really don't know what are them. they definitely not beta, no beta can pull off that kind of aura, and betas scent is very easy to distinguish no matter what perfume they use. 

are they omega?

i never met another male omega other than my papa. but their pheromones are different from papa. are they alpha? but i live with a bunch of alpha since i was born and they are clearly different. I will find out, I have to, or my brain gonna be restless. this matter is more interesting than my long last mystery. but how can i solve this mystery?

i have to get closer to them. but how????

im not even engineering or medical... ughhh.... 

should i enroll to engineering now? nah...its too late. i will find another way. come on Kongpob, you can do it!

im so busy with  my own though, i don't realize what happens in hazer office when suddenly a girl start to make a fuss and i feel  pressure, a heavy but unseen pressure... a pheromon leash?!

who did it?

i look around and it turns out p' arthit's

except for him and me, the other people in the office are all staggered and breathing heavily, even the betas are on their knees already.

what the hell is happening?

no one pov

Pick huriedly pick out his laptop and turn it on. he connect the phone to take the picture that start all this hussle. he smirk and copy all the content of the phone. well dont blame him, he is a prankster after all. and this geo boys looks like not just ordinary student, who know he can take advantage of them.

to find the real picture from internet? its easy peasy

and in no time he found it. not just the said picture but also some evident that the girl who make her brother go rampage is not the real victim.

tsk..tsk... woman..

they are creepiest creature. never mess with a woman, PIck noted it in his heart and mind.

"here you go Boss" Pick call arthit to show his discovery

"watch your mouth asshole" Arthit take the laptop after slap the back of Pick's head.

"ouch,, damn you ai thit!" Pick pout while rubbing his head

"serve you right" Knot smirk at the pouting Pick.

Arthit look for  moment then put the device at his table and connect it to the screen in the office that they use for meeting.

"what is it?" the geo boy start to ask? he is surprised when he see all social media that his sister use. the only one he know is her facebook, while here, his enemy is showing his sister account in all social media available, some of it he even never heard of.

"Seems like your sister is a narcist. and she surely has a bigger brain than you" Arthit tapping his finger on the table.

"you know any of them in the picture?" arthit ask Apo while zooming the picture which contain his image.

the said picture is now not only Apo and the girl but its 5 person there, 2 girls and 3 boys. all of the boys are holding medal and the background is clearly in a swimming pool. the first picture is a crop of this one for sure.

"yeah, they are my rivals in that tournament. you see, we are the winner. that one in the middle is my senior, since this is open tournament so he participate too. he is our trainer in school and here too"

"ahh.... is that wai? the third year medical moon?" Knot is the one recognise the face first

"yeah... Ming is lucky to win against him" Pick now stare at the screen and start to recollect everything he know about the said man.

"you see here boys,, the picture you have is the crop of this one. and if you see the updates on your sister account, her boyfriend is this one, Wai. but seems like they broke up after they take this picture. you see, this boy's account is clean, he never put anything pesonal, in other hand, your sister, she cant accept that he got dump, she still post their pictures together in all her other account and make it as if they still together. " the other boys jaw dropping when they listen to Arthit's explanation. then why this girl blame Apo?

"do you know about  it?" pick ask Apo

"how should i know phi? i just met p'wai when he came to train us. we dont even come to a same school. and he is a distant person. i dont even know if he has girlfriend." Apo answer while keep looking at everything on the screen.

just then the door of the office is open, Ming, wayo and Beam step inside the room. everyone turn their head to look at them.

"are we come in the wrong time?" ming ask his friends 

"nah... you just lessen the awkward atmosphere" Pick cant help to speak.

" aw, is that wai?" Beam suddenly ask

"you know him?" arthit ask beam, everyone focus on them right now

" he is my classmate"

"can you call him? i want this problem to finish asap"

"sure. i will ask pha to bring him here. wait a minute, okay"

they are look at him amazed, Arthit the head hazer look so different when he speak with Beam. what is between these two? that is a question in their head,, except Wayo and Ming. ming maybe look dont care when wayo and beam walk together but in fact he is put his ears on highest allert to pick up everything they speak all this time.

beam walk out and call phana. he dont have wai's phone number yet. he quite sure they still together doing the project now.

"what else now?" phana sound pissed right now

"be calm na.... is wai still with you?"

"yes, he is here. why you ask about wai?"

"give the phone please, i need to speak with him"

beam smile imagining his bestfriend fuming right now

"helllo beam? why you ask for me?"

"wai, do you know a junir named Apo?"

"yeah I know him. why?"

 "do you has girlfriend named lola?"

"what the hell?? why you ask this?"

"huii..easy boy... i just need to confirm it first. so the problem is, this girl said to his brother that Apo make her beartbroken and her brother bring his friends to beat Apo, but they met his twin brother instead and try to beat him. right now we all in engineering faculty to clear up this misundertanding. we need you to clear it for once and all. so..... can you come here now?"

"oh.. okay. i will go there now"

"good, now give the phone to pha"

"pha...... will you be an angel and bring wai to engineering now?" 

"Why should I?"
"Because you love me, remember, you have a job as my bodyguard too..."
"What the hell Beam...!!"
"Just kidding. It's kind of complicated here, they all tensed, if another intruder come it won't be good. So can you come along? They know not to mess with medical student, and you know it yourself Wai is not look like a medical student at all even he use  medical uniform"
" Okay I got it. I will get going now"
"Hurry up, will you? I'm hungry"
"Tsk, this boy. I will ask kit to drive"

Phana cut the call. Beam put his phone in his back pocket and smile, kit will bring them here in no time. He is their mission driver for a reason.

Now this problem will solved and he can continue his ordinary college life. Or is that so??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.7K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
46.3K 1.7K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
87.6K 4.5K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...