Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

soft spot

10.5K 208 73
By greeniesdeadpool

I rushed out of class and Stiles followed me. Scott ran out of class after getting a call from Deaton saying he was missing.

"You called dad?" I asked and Stiles nodded. I rushed in the jeep speeding and I ran in Deatons place.

I already saw Scott sat there and dad talking to him. "Alright, we're gonna do everything we can. Right now the best thing you can do is go back to school." Dad told him and he nodded.

Scott pointed his head to the cat clinic room hinting us to go there and I sighed following him.

I leaned my self on one of the cages and one cat hissed at me. "Yeah, well were all a little stressed right now." I hissed back.

"We have to tell him." Scott said and I raised my eyes at him. "You mean like tell him tell him?" Stiles adjusted.

"Yeah, dumbass what else is he talking about?" I said sarcastically. "You know what I mean." Scott said.

"Remember how your mom reacted. She didn't even look you in the eye for a week." Stiles reminded.

"And she got over, it actually made us closer. And when Max found out, she hated us less." Scott argued and I looked over at him.

"Actually, I hate you all the same." I concluded and Stiles looked at me creasing his eyes giving me the look. Okay bad timing.

"I don't know dude. I mean look at him. He's completely overwhelmed as it is." Stiles looked over at dad making a point.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town the town he's suppose to protect." Scott told him and I huffed.

"What if teling him gets him killed?" I asked and Scott sighed.  "He's gonna find out sooner or later." Scott said placing his hand over my shoulder.

"But is now really the right time?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "What if telling him gets someone else killed?"

"Like max said. What of telling him does get him killed?" Stiles argued back and he had a more aggressive tone. "I get that Deatons been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is... Scott this is our actual father. I can't..." Stiles couldn't get his last words out.

"We don't wanna loose both of them." I told them and he nodded. "Not both of them." Stiles shook his head.

"You're right."

"No were not." I huffed and Stiles nodded. "I'll tell him." Stiles said and I shook my head.

"Your the worst person to deliver news. I'll tell him." I told Siles and Scott looked over at me. "I'll help you."

Stiles walked in front of us and I was about to walk ahead until Scott had stopped me. He looked down at my hand and he moved his hand towards mine.

I nodded for him to lace them together and we walked out the room. We saw Morell talking to dad and I furrowed my eyes looking at Scott.

She walked towards us looking at us with a warned look. "Listen closely, no sheriff or detective will be able to find my brother." She told us.

Are you questioning my detective skills? "You don't have to ask us for help." Scott told her.

"Actually, I'm giving you help. Because If your going to find my brother you need to use the one person who can seek out the supernatural." She hinted and I rolled my eyes.

"Lydia."

I raced in school where we were trying to find Lydia, and I sighed. "I might have an idea on where they'll be." I said walking ahead and Stiles grabbed my arm.

"They?" Stiles asked and I nodded. The fire alarm started ringing and I sighed. "Split up."

I was heading to coaches office until I felt another person grab my arm. "What is it with the grabbing?"I groaned and I saw Aiden there.

"You smell like Lydia. I'm sorry to ruin your make out session with her but where the hell is she?" I asked and he let go of my arm.

"Oh, so you pulled the alarm. Smart move. I knew you were jealous." Aiden grinned and I rolled my eyes, technically Cora pulled it. I got back up.

"In your dreams lover boy, but i didn't. You wish I did though. What happened to not having sex with Lydia for me?" I asked and he smirked.

"Yeah, but I thought we didn't agree on that because you didn't like me. But I see some signs."

"Like I said. Not intrested, but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to help-" Aiden cut me of.

"Scott's boss. Yeah I know. Look, I like you. So let me tell you something, someone's gonna die tonight. That's either gonna be Derek, or Deaton. I'm gonna get my hands a little dirty along the way." Aiden told me and I furrowed my eyes.

I saw Scott running up to me and his shirt covered in blood with his hand on top of his wound. "What the hell happened?" I asked and Scott grabbed me heading to a chemistry classroom.

Where Cora, Stiles and Lydia were. "Wait, what. Why Danny?" Stiles asked.

"Because, last night he was a target. But he wasn't a sacrifice." Scott told us and I furrowed my eyes. He removed his hand from his wound and I saw that it was from Duecalians cane.

"Well then, let's get information from Danny." I shrugged and the bell rang as we all headed or the classroom.

"But isn't Danny still at the hospital?" Cora asked and Stiles nodded. "That's where we're going right now."

"We'll meet you there." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "Who's we?"I asked and Scott looked at me.

Scott held his phone to us showing us Allison's text. "Wait why me?" I asked and he grabbed my arm pulling me outside.

"Because we need to talk about you and Aiden." Scott told me and I furrowed my ees at him. "What about me and Aiden?" I asked hopping on his dirt bike and he gave me his helmet.

"There's something going on between you two. And I don't want you to get in trouble." Scott said and he was driving us to Allison.

"There's nothing going on. And I can protect myself." I scolded and he looked back at me parking outside Allison's apartment building.

We walked in and we took the elavator up the stairs. "Nothing?" Scott questioned.

"Nothing." We knocked on Allison's door and she opened it up. "So, I was looking through one of his draws and I found this." Allison said and we headed in her room.

We heard the elavator bell and we all looked back at the apartment door. "He wasn't suppose to be back yet." Allison told us and I winded my eyes.

"What do we do? Where do I go?" Scott asked and she looked st her closet. "Both of you get in." She said pushing us in and she shut the closet door hiding somewhere else.

Me and Scott were really close and he avoided eye contact with me. I heard footsteps and I placed my finger on top of his lip. "What are you doing?" I whispered looking down.

"I'm not doing anything?"Scott whispered back and I looked down. "Scotty part of you is doing something." I told him and he looked down.

"I kinda don't have control of that." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "I'll turn around." I turned my body around and this wasn't any better.

"Max, that's worse." He said and I couldn't help but chuckled and I covered my mouth turning around. He looked down at me leaning in and he placed a soft kiss on my lips and I pulled away.

Holy shit, that didn't happen. I looked at him and he had regret in his eyes. I snaked my arms around my neck pulling him closer passionately placing a kiss on his lips.

And he kissed back, holy shit I'm kissing my best friend.  I heard ye closet door open and I immediately pulled away and saw Allison stood their grinning.

"My dad's gone, but I can let you two stay in here?" Allison raised a brow and I shook my head. I walked towards her dad's Office and looked down at the map.

"See this map. Last time me and my dad were talking. And he put a book over it. There was something about the way he did it. It was like he was Trying to cover it." Allison explained and we all looked down at the map.

Screw supernatural for a second. Holy shit I kissed Scott! No he kissed me! But I kissed him back! But he kissed me back!

"Max, you listening?" Scott asked and I nodded. Nope, wasn't listening at all. We heard the elevator bell ding and I widened my eyes. Scott grabbed my hand running into another room.

We heard Argent walk through the door and he looked in Allison's door. I grabbed Scott's hand running out and we ran down the stairs outside to his dirt bike.

Now it was all awkward. "Okay, now it's all awkward." I told him and he nodded.

"What was that back there? You kissed me." I stated and he sighed. "You kissed me back." He said and I nodded.

"So what does this mean?" He asked and I thought. "It means we talk  about this later. Deal?"  I negotiated and he nodded.

"And...."

"No telling Stiles."

We ran into the building where Derek loft was at, and me Cora Stiles and Lydia ran into the electrical room. "What do we do?" Stiles asked.

"Fuck it, pull them all." I told them and we all turned all the nobs as Stiles texted Isaac.

We turned the final nobs turning on the power. I looked at them running out the room and we saw Ethan Kali and Aiden walk down. "What the hell did you do?" I asked and Stiles looked back at me as Cora already ran up Stiles following her.

I gripped Aiden's shirt looking up at him. "Someone died tonight. But it wasn't Derek." He said and I punched his jaw so hard. I need ice! His jaw was strong!

I saw Ethan almost run at me until Aiden looked back at him shaking his head. "If anyone else dies. I will grab some mistletoe and shove it up your ass. Got that lover boy." I warned and I gritted my teeth running up the stairs.

I got up to Derek's loft and I saw water all over the ground. Lydia against the door and Cora crying with Boyd on her lap. Stiles stood their placing a hand on top of Derek's shoulder.

I swear if Lydia didn't run to help Cora because of her clothes. Stop thinking and go support her Max. I ran to Cora and my knees hit the ground and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She looked back at me hugging me and I hugged me back. I'm not an emotional person, at all. But I'm a nice person.

I looked over at Isaac who had a really sad look on his face. Of course he does, his best friend just died, sometimes I need to stop thinking.

I sat in my bedroom with wet hair and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up and saw Scott standing there.

"Does Stiles know your here?" I asked and he nodded. I dragged him in the room locking my door.

"You wanna talk about it?" Scott asked and I huffed. "You first." I crossed my arms and he sat on the bed.

"Well, I don't know if anything should happen. What if we break up and never become friends-" damn this guy is nervous.

"Scott, your skipping ahead. Look at me. What if the kiss was just an accident. I already discussed with Allison to keep it a secret. Plus you have other things to deal with. Like that you potentionally might be a true alpha." I told him and he widened his eyes. Yeah I do my research.

"How did you..." Scott was speechless. "It happened to you at the penthouse fight. So I searched it." I shrugged and he scoffed.

"After all this is over. Maybe we could talk properly?" He suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm not this nice. But I have a soft spot for you Scotty." I told him and he grinned nodding.

"I know."

He looked down at my knuckles and he furrowed his eyes at them. "Before you get all overprotective, I punched Aiden." I told him and he looked suprised.

"Somehow, you get scarier every single day."

Went on a small break. BUT THEY FINALLY KISSED. But doesn't mean that everything's gonna change. It's gonna be a rocky adventure.

And she's stills staying badass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
244 0 13
Ashlyn Wilson is back again. With her best friends: Scott, Allison, Stiles, Isaac and Lydia they start to find out that there is more to their long l...
11.2K 568 31
The fourth and fucking final. Who knew moving back to her old town would be one of the worst and best decisions she's ever made. After currently fac...
38.6K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...