I Hate This Book (, Might Del...

By _Ebeeie_

America One-shirts Ebeeie continue Old account @Ebeeie Might Delete later deapans if people want me to keep... More

Ok so hear me out
(Old) His little human
(Old) Cheering up
(Old)Jokes 2
πŸ’”~ Princess 2
Beautiful lie
"Eccedentesiast....?" 1
"Tell me why I am wating ?"
(Old)Masters little show
Model life
Bloodly Meri I
Bloodly Meri II
Mafia
A mess
Just a pleasure toy
A lovely day
Request time closed~!
fuck work
Kingdoms UNFINISHED!
Babysitter
Voodoo
Give love to Chibi_panda4723
mister boss
(Really bad)love is weird
Teachers pet
πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊScript πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜‚οΈLost without you 🌹
I Am Mood Apparently- Poem/short thing
Come back.. Please Brother

quarantine is boring

7.3K 88 195
By _Ebeeie_

Request by YAH_YEETboi
Male Canada x Male America x Male Australia
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Incest smut kinky crack weird? This was just fun to make
Yes they are all brothers sorta
-------------

Canada America and Australia where all in Canada room hanging out because quarantine.

Australia was on laying on the carpet drawing all of his pet spiders. America was laying on the bed reading a manga that Japan had gave him. Canada was sitting on the carpet laying against the bed on his phone watching a website that the a Canadian made that began with P. Australia pencil broke making him groan.

"Quarantine is sooo boring". He whined. Australia was the youngest in the house but third tallest.

"I know". America said not looking up for the comic. America was the middle child and the shortest in the house. Canada just nodded his head not wanting to get into a conversation with his younger brothers. Canada was the oldest child and was the tallest in the household.

"Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnncannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Australia whined.
"What". Canada asked annoyed.

"Whact you doing ?" Australia asked looking over at him.

"Texting a friend". Canada lied.

"Realllyy then how come I can't hear the noise ?" Australia asked raising a eyebrow.

"Cause I put my phone on silent cause the sound gets annoying". Canada said. He wasn't lying both noise do get annoying-

"He right though it's annoying". America sided with Canada not thinking to much of it.

"Fine now where the hell is a sharper" 

America yelped throwing the manga on to the bed. Australia and Canada both looked over at their shortest brother. "What's wrong ?" Australia asked.

"Is one Australia spiders on the page again ?" Canada asked. France was the only female in the house and both Britain and France wanted a daughter but gave up so they started treating America like one. France would give America 'housewife' lesson such as cleaning and cooking.
(Sexist I know)So Australia and Canada sometimes forgot he was a male and would be overprotective of him. Yeah everyone thought he was gay because he had a feminist body and fair enough he was..but he wouldn't admit it..not yet anyway.

"No just Japan gave me of her mangas and I didn't know it was a dirty one".  America said flustered.

"Ooh let me see". Australia said trying to grab it.

"Australia!" Canada gave him a wack on the back of his head. "Owwie What was that for" Australia whined again.

"You are not reading that". Canada said as if he was Christian mother.
(I should know..)

"Your watching it!" Australia screamed pointing to Canada phone. Canada blushed embarrassed.

"Eww Canada" America said disgusted.

"Look I am sorry".

"Why do you two want see porn so bad". America asked.

"You wouldn't understand. virgin". Australia said with a smug smirk.

"I am not a virgin". America answered.

"WHAT!" Both Australia and Canada screamed.

"America dad would kill you if he found out". Canada hissed.

"Yeah yeah and he give you two a pat in the back if he found out you lost virginity". America said pissed off.
"It's not fair! You two get it so easy you don't always have him on you're back always spamming you're phone ask where are and what are you doing-

America was cut of by his phone buzzing. America looked over at it and groaned. "...who is it". Canada asked scared.

"Dad he wants to know what I am up to". America growled.

"Wow he is really on his case". Australia said impressed.

Canada cleared his throat.
"You know Ame we could get dad of you're back".

"How did you forget who dad is" America says with a lot of sass.

"Well it's a bit weird..". Canada said.

America and Australia just started at their older brother waiting for a answer.

"...A threesome"

"WHAT THE FUCK CANADA!" America screamed at him throwing a pillow in his face.

"...I am a virgin". Australia said quietly.

"Look it'll wake dad up that you're a guy and if he gets mad me and Australia will take the blame and say with forced you into it as you said Dad gives us a pat on the back". Canada explained. He didn't really think it would work he was just horny and wanted something to do as Australia said quarantine is boring.

"I am a virgin" Australia said again trying to get his older brother attention.

"Nada that's sick..and would it really work ?". America asked.

"It's worth a try and do you have any better ideas ?". Canada asked.

"Yes actually-

"That you can do in quarantine?" Canada cut him off with a smirk and raising a eyebrow.

"I am a virgin".

"Fine". America groaned.

"Alright come on Aussie". Canada said climbing on to the bed.

This is when Australia realized his older brothers where sluts-

He had two choices.

One run out the door screaming for his parents.

Two join them and stop being a virgin.

"MOMMY!"
-------tape two sorry wrong script--------------

Australia didn't want to be the annoying younger sibling who was snitch.
So he climbed onto the bed along with Canada and America.

Canada took of his shirt and threw it on the ground.

America signed and pulled down his shorts.

Australia took of his socks being the only one wearing them out of the three.

"Dude seriously get in the game." Canada said to him.

"I don't know how to I am a virgin! I ain't sluts like you two". Australia hissed at them.

"Aussies I am nineteen while  America sixteen it's normal not to be a virgin", Canada explained. (Not wait-)

America rolled his eyes and took of his blank sweater leaving him in boxers.
Canada also took of his jeans leaving him in his underwear as well.

Australia bite his lip and took of his shorts and shirt as well. The three bother where all now just in their underwear.

Canada picked up America and placed him on his lap and started giving him lice bites on his shoulder. He wanted America to be able to hide them. America moaned slightly as he brother bite down in his shoulder.

Australia just sat there like a third wheel. He decided to go behind America and trace his fingers around his back.

America gasped as he felt Australia fingers. They weren't cold he was just surprised that's all.

"What I am doing it wrong ?" Australia asked.

"No.." Canada said unsure how to answer. He went back to marking America shoulders. Australia moved his fingers up and down. Drawing a line around America's sides this made America giggle a bit. It tickled. America had sensitive skin.  Australia brought his hands down to the waist band of America's boxers. "Now you're getting in to it". Canada said excited. America looked down concerned if this was going way to fast.

Australia nodded his head at Canada. Canada seemed to be a expert at this so he'll just copying his actions or what he says. Australia pulled them down a bit reviling America checks. America blushed while Canada took him of his lap making it easier to pull them off.
When America boxers where off Canada took his off as well. Australia was the only one not naked. Canada pinned America down to the bed it was then America realized how big Canada was.

"Big I know". Canada said cocky. Canada wasn't the one to brag...but he did about his cock size which never got into conversations until now.

"I've seen bigger". America replied with the same tone.

Australia eye widen at Canada size. He thought his was big and America seen bigger ?!

Canada gave America a pissed off  look.

"So you be Fucking with Russia?"
America nodded his head. America had the biggest country in the world under his finger and now he nearly had the second. I mean he gets advantages with being the worlds superpower.

"Australia get you're ass over here". Canada demand.
Australia did as he was told.
Canada pushed Australia down as well. He then put America on top of him making And lay on Australia chest.

"What are do you doing ?" The two younger brothers asked their oldest brother.

"Well America had Russia inside him he apparently has the biggest dick. So America can handle two dicks in him only a bit smaller". Canada said with a smirk. This is want happens when you be a slut for a Slav's cock. "No lube no being scissored either".

America's eyes widen. He had only do the deed twice and that was with Russia.
And Russia scissored him and used lube and it still hurt like hell.

"Isn't that cruel like twos a lot and will hurt a good boy with out lube or be prepared-

"Oh you want to make it three cause I can add a dildo if you want Aussie now fucking pulled down you're boxers".

Australia shut his mouth and do what he was told. He couldn't get them off filling so there where hanging off his legs.

Canada grabbed America legs and open them wide. America blushed badly.
With out warning Canada pushed his half of his length in.

America yelped loudly and jumped a bit. Australia groaned at America's sudden movement. Canada looked over his youngest brother but went back to America. He pushed his full length. America chock out a sob. Australia wanted to help so put his hand and let her squeeze his hand.
Canada rocked his hips making America yelp louder a tear went down his cheek. He squeeze Australia hand tighter. Canada stayed still.

"Australia you're move." Canada said impatiently.

"Huh o right" Australia had forgot they where supposed be fucking as we all know he was new to this.

Australia nervously put his hands on America's hip and lifted him up. He pushed his tip in gently. America made a gaging noise. Australia apologise. Canada blinked a few times. Australia was taking his sweet time and Canada was getting more impatient. Canada pushed America down on to Australia dick. America screamed bloody murder. Two large dicks inside of him hurt like hell. It felt like he was getting spilts in half.

Tears stared to fall like waterfalls. Australia and Canada eyes widen. Both males stayed still scared to move. They had never heard anyone scream that loud. Australia went back to rubbing his hands on America's back trying to comfort him. Canada held his hand. "We'll Wait Ame take your time". Canada said softly.

America chocked out a thank you.

It took a few minutes but America adjusted to the two members. He nodded at his oldest brother to started moving. Canada rolled his hips a bit moving slowly. America moaned in pleasures.

Australia joined in always and copied his older brothers actions. America moaned louder. Australia smirked at that. He mouthed to Canada.

'I am new to this and I am doing better than you'.

Canada rolled his eyes. If that's how Australia wanted to play.

Canada started moved America hips a bit making America moan loudly. America liked his brothers actions he was scared a first but now he enjoys it.

Australia started to leave kisses on the back of his shoulder.

(America facing Canada and Australia behind him)

America giggled. Australia lips where warm on his skin made it trickle. Canada started to trust faster. America yelped loudly. It didn't really hurt he just wasn't expecting it.

Australia also started to trust but not as fast as Canada for being experience. America moaned as Canada and Australia picked up their speed.

"F-Faster!" America moaned out a demand.

Canada smirked and lifted America up and slammed him down on both members. America and Australia both moaned in pure pleasure.

Canada smirked knowing he could easily dominate both of his younger brothers.

Canada started leaving more Hickeys on America body while Australia jerked America off.

"A-Australia are you s-sure you never d-done this b-before~?" America said between monads and pats.

Australia nodded flustered.
At least he was doing it right.

Canada smirked as idea came into his head. He pushed America down father in to Australia. Both Australia and America moaned loudly.

Having America at this angle meant he could put his legs over his shoulders.

Canada started to trusted faster and faster while Australia get slower and slower. America moaned as he felt Australia play with his nipples.

Australia trust also got sloppier. America knew he was going to cum soon.
And he was very correct.

Australia did cum inside of him making America cum as well all over Canada. Canada didn't mind thought or care.

Canada pulled out of America and pushed him on his stomach going doggie style. He pushed his long cock at America check signing for him to suck. America held on to the top of it knowing he couldn't fit the entire thing in his mouth and started to rub the base making Canada moan and groan. America put most of it in his mouth and started to bob his head up and down.

Canada moaned loudly as America got faster. Australia watched his older brothers and decided he wanted a break. Australia was very confused. He did something wrong but yet it felt so right at the time. He was just confused mess.

Canada came in America mouth.

"We don't have a single good child". France signed.

"Well it's okay since America isn't are son soooo",

"UK you are a sick man"

"You're not the first person to say that"

"I swear this makes me want to have a divorce".

"You're not the first person to say th-

"WHAT!"

Hi it's been awhile sorry stuff was going on
I know some people have questions..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 4.6K 44
This is not Hetalia. Anyways, I'll be writing mediocre oneshots about you and countries. This is from my soon to be unused account, C0nstellati0ns109...
7.7K 177 15
Sad sad sad one shots idfk maybe drabbles :3 No consistent update schedule, just am mostly proud of my writing within this.
262K 6.5K 200
These were all taken from my old account, @violaeades. Do not request here!