Rebel just for kicks ~ ELITE...

By loveisweakness7

"If you don't fit into a certain type, there's a lot of strength in just being who you are." Valerio Montesi... More

Rebel just for kicks
Freya y Valerio
Prologue
i. Troubled Mind
ii. Friend or Enemy ?
iii. An Angel
iv. Failure is not allowed
v. Feel more Human
vi. Losing Control
vii. Darkest Desires
viii. Breaking the rules
ix. Slowly Losing Her Mind
x. Panic Attack
xi. Crazy, not Creepy
xii. Not ready for this world
xiii. Small society of adults
xiv. Thinking about You
xv. Fight for my Survival
xvi. Trust, my love
xvii. Talking about stupid Rules
xviii. Misunderstanding
xix. You don't like me
xx. Because I love you too, Stupid
xxi. Not so innocent
xxii. Making a deal with the devil
xxiii. An great ballerina
xxiv. Revenge
xxv. 44 Lies
S3 - ACT TWO.
LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME
Prologue
ACT TWO/i. What A Train Wreck
ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas
ACT TWO/iii. University Day
ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator
ACT TWO/v. Hope
ACT TWO/vi. Assassin
ACT TWO/vii.
ACT TWO/viii. Forgive me
ACT TWO/ix. Freaking Riverdale
ACT TWO/x. Cheers, cheers
ACT TWO/xi. Only Friends, right ?
ACT TWO/xii. Bruised Heart
ACT TWO/xiii. Not the time to be dramatic
ACT TWO/xiv. Trauma
ACT TWO/xv.Break my heart
ACT TWO/xvi.The family
ACT TWO/xvii. Polo
ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.
ACT TWO/xix. Time to say goodbye
The End!

xxvi. Moving on

3.2K 135 47
By loveisweakness7

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Freya looked up from her coffee before swallowing as she met Hugo's gaze. The latter raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Freya took the sip she was about to take before lowering her take-out cup from her lips. She wrinkled her lips before giving a dejected look at Hugo."Not really."

"You want to talk about it ?"

"Not really." Freya replied simply as she walked looking straight ahead.

Hugo looked worriedly at the brunette by his side before taking a sip of his coffee.

A new silence fell between them.

Freya was quick to take a break, however, as she saw her high school a little further. She forced a smile on her lips before giving a grateful look to the tall brown."I think this is my stop. Thanks for the coffee."

"You know you can tell me everything, right?"

Freya looked up as she absently played with the plastic cover of her cardboard cup before licking her lips in uncertainty. She took a weary breath."I know. But I'm not sure I want to get you involved in my life right now. It's chaotic enough to be honest."

"I see." Hugo accepted, nodding before signing on his own neck to support his point."How's it going with your boyfriend? Are you talking to him?"

Freya immediately brought her fingers to the pendant he had just signed in memory before feeling the tears about to assault her again. She absently played with the piece before letting her thumb retrace the engraved V.

With all that, she had completely forgotten the necklace. It had become a part of herself.

She left a trembling breath before forcing an indifferent smile on her lips."Not really, no. We kind of broke up."

"Really? What has happened ?"

"It was impossible between us. Too many... differences." Freya replied bitterly."I should have been wiser."

Hugo left a sad smile on the brunette, clearly far from being cured of her breakup, before giving her a look of sympathy." I am sorry. But you know it's impossible to love and be wise."

Freya leaves a breath of laughter anyway before nodding."You are probably right."

"I'm always right." Hugo immediately replied with confidence leaving Freya to crack a small smile."Here, she smiles."

She rolled her eyes before advancing towards the brown to take him in her arms in gratitude.

Hugo immediately accepted her embrace as he hugged the brunette against him. He took the opportunity to take in her particular luxury fragrance mixed with her natural strawberry smell before slowly coming off. He kept his hands on her shoulders before sustaining her gaze as Freya looked up.

She gulped at the intensity of his gaze before suddenly staying frozen as he leaned over to connect their lips.

"Mhm ..."

She pushed him away immediately with a hand against his chest before giving him an incredulous look."What's-Hugo?"

"I am sorry. I-in fact, no. I am not sorry." Said the brown with confidence."I wanted to do it for a long time. It's not the best time, but at least now you know."

Freya gave an outraged look at the brown before backing up again."I just broke up with my boyfriend."

"So? I didn't tell you to partner with me." Replied Hugo with a sharp look on the agitated brunette."I'm just telling you that when you're ready, I'll be there."

Freya gulped as she looked away in guilt before giving him a sorry look."I love Valerio."

"I can see it." Hugo nodded, before insisting again."But you will not love him forever. He is your first love. And he hurt you. I can see it in your eyes. You'll forget about him."

******************

"Lu threatened, Samuel. Do you remember ? In the corridor."

Freya frowned as she looked up from her math notes before giving an incredulous look at Nadia."Don't you still think that-Lucrecia? Seriously?"

"Not directly." Defended Nadia looking convinced."But you know she can do what she does with a snap of the finger. And you know someone who would do anything for her."

Freya paused with wide eyes as she realized what she was implying before immediately shaking her head in the objection. She shook her head unable to think that Valerio could have a role in the disappearance of Samuel. He was not perfect but he could never do such a thing. Not him. Right?

"You doubt it too."

Freya gulped as she gave Nadia another look before looking up at the vending machines. She clenched her jaw as she watched Valerio insert a coin into the machine before suddenly getting up.

She went straight for the brown before grabbing his arm to pull him with her.

Unsurprisingly, Valerio let himself go when he saw her brown curls leaving Freya to stop in a fairly quiet place.

She turned sharply on her heels before crossing her arms over her chest as she tried to avoid his eyes.

"Freya? What ... are you ready to speak? "

"Don't. Just don't talk." Freya immediately interrupted with a raised hand before finally laying her eyes on Valerio."Just tell me if you have anything to do with Samuel's disappearance."

Valerio immediately frowned in disbelief before leaving a bitter laugh."I can't fucking believe it. And I thought you wanted to talk. In fact, you just want to know if I'm a murderer."

"Listen to me, Valerio, I don't want to talk to you right now, but I'm here because Samuel is my friend. Don't imagine that I don't suffer a single moment in your company." Freya replied dryly as she walked over to the brown to stand up to him before disregarding his hurt expression."Just answer the damn question."

Valerio took a deep breath at the pain in her eyes before letting out a sigh, defeated." Good. No, I'm not a murderer. Shocking, I know. Unless that wasn't what you wanted to hear."

Freya gulped as she carefully observed the chiseled brown face. She hated how much she could feel her heart speed up at his sight. And she hated Valerio even more for destroying what they had started to build. They could have been good together.

Unfortunately everything was over now.

Still, she let out a sigh of relief before shrugging."No no no. That was what I wanted to hear."

She gave the brown one last look before going around him in the hope of imposing as much distance as possible.

She soon felt a new tear drop from her as she could feel his eyes piercing holes in her back.

However, she soon paused at the sight of the police gathered in the hallway. She widened her eyes at the sight of the investigator showing a warrant to Guzmàn. She immediately pulled away as the investigator motioned for Guzmàn to follow her. She held her breath as she watched the group walk away before shaking her head, overwhelmed by events.

*********************

It didn't take long for things to turn for the worse as the police returned to the halls again.

Freya stayed with Luis as Polo was suddenly arrested before following the group as they escorted Polo outside. Freya looked worriedly at Guzmàn before lowering her eyes to the sensation of a hand timidly sliding into her. She pulled up the familiar arm just to swallow as she met Valerio's gaze.

She took a deep breath as she looked back at the group of police before shaking her hand with Valerio.

Just one last time.

*******************

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Freya looked up from her fold of clothes just to clench her jaw at the sight of Luis in the doorway to her bedroom."Mum wants to know if you are finished with your suitcase soon?"

She gave him a somber look before ignoring him as she returned to her dresser to retrieve the pile of jeans she had already prepared for this trip. She returned to her suitcase lying on her bed before placing the pile of jeans on the side.

"Seriously, how long are you going to give me the silent treatment?"

Freya put a little more force to put her jeans in her suitcase showing how pissed she was against her brother. It turned out that Samuel had never really disappeared. It was just a damn plan devised by Guzmàn, Luis and Samuel to crack Carla. And it had worked. At the expense of others.

She couldn't believe she had to go through all that fucking stress in addition to the pain of breaking up with Valerio. They were just teenagers for the love of god. They shouldn't have to face this kind of thing.

At her eloquent silence, Luis left a defeated sigh before shaking his head as he closed the door behind him. Freya paused in her storage as she glanced at her now closed door before letting a sigh pass her lips. She sat on the foot of her bed before taking her face in her hands in exhaustion.

She had bottled up so many emotions in the past few months that she already expected to explode again like the last time. She couldn't bear another panic attack.

She raised her head as she put her hands on each side of her legs before fixing the carpet covering the floor of her room.

Maybe her father was right in the finale.

Relationships, whatever they were, always ended up making things difficult.

Maybe it was time for her to think about her and move on.

She had no more boyfriends, no more best friends, and the friends she thought were her friends didn't care if she cared about them or not.

Freya slowly got up from her bed before looking for her phone among the pile of things she had gathered to entertain her during the trip. There was just one thing missing to make this trip distracting enough to make Las Encinas totally overlooked.

She opened her contact list before clicking on the number of interest before bringing her phone to her ear. She waited for the beep to announce that he had picked up before holding her breath at the raspy voice."Hello?"

"Hugo? I'm ready to move on."

****************

Author note :

Swipe up for the next chapter if you want to know what's going to happen between Freya and Valerio !!!!!!

Also don't forget to let a review. It's means the world to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 81 4
WISER THAN SERPENTS. Viktor and Belava were born as debts of their father and were forced to give up their lives for the glory of...
343K 6.1K 52
All North Siders are good right? Well, what happens when a good girl from the North Side meets someone who opens her eyes to who she truly is, and wh...
390K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
405K 9.1K 29
Growing up in a face-paced life, Rosalie idolizes her brother and wants to be just like him, even if that means learning to become a street racer. I...