Love and Destiny

By _xiaojen

FAN MADE: Continuation of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Fengjiu's love story) A fan-mad... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

2.3K 59 4
By _xiaojen

Day had passed. High God Wen Chang decided to spend the 3 dates inside the mortal realm.

"Let's go." Wen chang told her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"On our first date. I know a great place where we can spend hours fishing and star gazing." –wen chang

"Do you like fishing?" –feng jiu

"Yes. Why? Do I look like I'm too young for that?" –wen chang

"No, but he also likes fishing." She was referring to Cang Yi.

"Look, I am your date. You're not allowed to talk about somebody else." Wen chang was jealous and walked out.

"Xiaowen!" she called him. "Come back here! Don't leave me!! Hey!!!"

"Did you just call me Xiaowen?" He likes it when someone gives him a nickname.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop the honorifics." -fengjiu

"It's fine. I like it—no, I love it! Xiaowen... Xiaowen"

"He's like a baby. Weird" she whispered.

Their date has ended. Wen chang rented 2 different apartments for them. He's afraid that he might cross the line or that it's too much if they stayed inside one apartment.

Early in the morning, Wen chang saw Fengjiu coming out of her apartment with a basket.

"Good morning. What is that for?" -wen chang

"Breakfast for you. Thank you for yesterday. I enjoyed it." -fengjiu

"Don't mention it." He smiled.

He's blushing, so he immediately took the basket and went inside. He prepared everything and was about to call Fengjiu when he saw her talking to another guy.

It was Cang Yi. He followed them here in the realm.

He hide himself at the door and eavesdropped to what they were talking about.

"I finally found you. I missed you." Cang Yi hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Fengjiu asked him.

"I'd come to accompany you here." Cang Yi said.

"I'm not alone. I'm here to fulfill my promise to a friend. You should go back, after this, I'll visit your palace." She replied.

"No, I'm staying. I'm afraid that you'd be stolen from me." –cang yi

"What are you saying?" –fengjiu

"I've been dreaming of you since we parted ways. You're always following someone and even risking your life for him. I'm afraid that you might have a change of heart and leave me." -cang yi

"Dreams? What else do you remember?" -fengjiu

"I've been dreaming the same dream. I don't know why. Please let me stay." –cang yi

"Okay fine. But if we happen to leave the house without you knowing, you shall never follow us. Do you understand?" -fengjiu

"I do. Thank you." –cang yi

Wen chang went inside his apartment. He's jealous and afraid that Cang Yi might be regaining his memories soon and that he might never win Fengjiu's heart.

How can he win against someone whom she had been waiting for thousands of years?

He's heartbroken. He's thinking of ways to get rid of him when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." -wen chang

"Uhm—hi. I have a favor to ask. Is it okay if Lord Cang Yi stay at your residence?" -fengjiu

"Of course. After all, he's my rival. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." –wen chang

"Please take a good care of him." -fengjiu

"At your service, mam." –wen chang

Another day had passed. Wen chang was always pissed because of Cang Yi. He would follow Fengjiu everywhere. He would always eat the desserts that Wen Chang had given her.

He's like a child and it makes his (wen chang) head hurt.

One day, Wen chang decided to have their second date in the middle of a forest. There is a waterfalls in the said place and a pavilion.

When Cang Yi woke up, they're gone. He was then reminded of what fengjiu told him that he shall never follow them but he's stubborn.

He followed them by asking the mortals and eventually found them entering the forest. He though that they might be facing a powerful enemy and that he should protect Fengjiu.

Wen Chang felt strange and looked around.

"Someone has been following us. Be careful." He said to Fengjiu. "Stay beside me."

He held her hands and pulled her towards him. They reach the pavilion and arrange the foods that they brought.

"It's nice here." -fengjiu

Wen chang summoned the Foling flowers to the forest and bring out a Konghou.

"Did you like it?" -wen chang

"Yes. Its refreshing. I didn't know mortal realm could be this beautiful. It's more beautiful than Zhe Yan's peach blossoms." She said. "Do you know how to play Konghou?"

"Of course. Let me play some music." -wen chang

"Then I shall dance!" -fengjiu

Fengjiu danced along with the flowers. It was as if she was one with the nature.

Wen Chang's heart suddenly ached which caused him to stop playing the instrument.

"Are you okay? Let me bring you a water." But before Fengjiu could reach the container, Wen chang held her hands and asked her.

"Do you still love me?" –wen chang

"What did you say?" she failed to hear him.

"Nothing. Just stay here. I don't need water." He pulled her beside him and leaned his head on her shoulders.

He was confused. Why did he asked such question? Why did his heart ached when she saw her smiling? Was it because he had fallen head over heels? Or was it because of the idea that she will never respond to her? These questions filled Wen Chang's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 677 26
When Fengjiu goes into the Mortal realm for Dijun for the first time. The world is different from what we know. They persecute people who use magic...
79.9K 216 4
Rocks don't melt but they break They were ill-fated or were they? Why would fate make two people meet and fall in love when they were not meant to b...
38.3K 1K 38
What happens after Fengjiu wakes up? This is the sweet, funny life of Donghua, Fengjiu and Gungun as they live happily ever after. Many appearances...
67K 1.7K 25
A love story about a goddess who falls in love with the heavenly king(Dong Hua Dijun), who is cold and distanced who doesn't care about the things of...