Boboiboy Galaxy and BNHA Cros...

By BoreasENT

Boboiboy and his friends have grown even more powerful ever since their fight with Rektak' ka. They had saved... More

Chapter 1: A Quirky World
Chapter 2: Class 1-A
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 6: U.A. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 7: U.A. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 8: U.A. Sports Festival Part 5
Chapter 9: U.A. Sports Festival Part 6
Chapter 10: U.A. Sports Festival Part 7
Chapter 11: U.A. Sports Festival Final Part
Chapter 12: The Search
Chapter 13: Internships And The Fight In Hosu City
Chapter 14: Being A Hero
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 16: The Exams
Chapter 17: The Exams Final Part
Chapter 18: Preparation for Training Camp
Chapter 19: A Day of Reveals
Chapter 20: Summer Camp
Chapter 21: Quirk Development and Shenanigans

Chapter 4: U.A. Sports Festival Part 1

8.7K 314 180
By BoreasENT

Everyone in the audience was cheering like their lives depended on it. Swarms of mass media were on the sidelines with their cameras out, ready to get some scoops on the future heroes.

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Present Mic, the Voice Hero, announced on gigantic televisions that were present around the whole stadium. And as if on cue, every class present in U.A. went out into the field.

"The U.A. sports festival! The huge battle where fledging heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!" Boboiboy thought that the announcement was too much for him as he covered his face in complete embarrassment.

"Th-Th-There are so many people..." Midoriya stuttered in his sentence due to his nervousness.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" Tenya questioned.

"Only time would be able to tell, Iida." Boboiboy replied to the question.

"You could call this as the training required to be a Pro Hero." Tenya replied back.

"Man, he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous!" Kirishima, the boy with spiky red hair from earlier, pointed out.

"Aren't you, Bakugou?" He asked the blond boy in front of him.

"No, I'm just getting more into it." He stated with a grin.

Boboiboy thought to their encounter precisely 2 weeks ago. The blond kid named Bakugou would always avoid him after their little encounter. Even if they were put in groups together, he still wouldn't talk to him and avoid eye contact with each other. Boboiboy hadn't been able to get close enough to him so that he would be able to apologize to him. It had been ripping him apart mentally. What if he traumatized him? He thought of all of this with his head down, guilty of what he did.

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B!" Boboiboy looked over to Class 1-B, he had recognized some of these people before. They were from that time when other students blocked Class 1-A's door 2 weeks ago.

"Next up, general studies, Classes C, D, and E!" Boboiboy looked over to them. These people were the ones who were unfortunate enough to not be included in the Hero course.

"Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too!" These students would be the ones responsible for creating support items for Heroes in the future, if they ever graduate. As much as Heroes are important, some Heroes would never be able to use their Quirks properly without the use of support items.

"And business course, Classes I, J, and K!" These students are the people who cultivate their instincts with business affairs.

"All of U.A.'s first-years are here now!"
Everyone in the audience cheered their hearts out after the announcement. Then, all of the students gathered in a spot of the field.

"Time for the player pledge!" A lady on a stage announced. She was wearing something Boboiboy could not describe. She was also holding a whip of some kind. This was too much for him as he tried to look away from her.

'I heard that she's the R-Rated Hero, Midnight. Is it really okay for her to be at a high school?' Boboiboy thought while sweatdropping.

"Quiet, everyone!" She said, silencing everyone.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" This surprised everyone in Class 1-A.

'I can already tell that this isn't gonna end well...' Boboiboy thought while sweatdropping.

"What? It's Kacchan?" Midoriya questioned as Bakugou was alreading heading towards the stage.

"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam." Another person stated.

"In the hero course." A girl in Class 1-B said.

'Bakugou, whatever you do, please don't make them hate us more than they already have!' Boboiboy thought nervously.

Bakugou had finally got up to the stage and positioned himself in front of the microphone. All of the students stood in silence, waiting for what he would say.

"I pledge- That I'll be number one." He declared against all of the students.

'I knew he'd do that!' All of Class 1-A thought in anticipation.

After that, all of the students started to spit out insults against the blond's declaration with clear hate in their voices.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Tenya questioned Bakugou's actions.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." He stated with a thumbs down.

"How overconfident can you get?! I'll crush you!" A student from Class 1-B declared.

When Bakugou went down the stage, Boboiboy had finally managed to get eye contact with him, although, it ended up becoming some sort of staring contest.

"You bastard. If you think I'm scared of you, then no." He stated to Boboiboy, shocking him.

"I was only warming up." He said to Boboiboy with a smirk on his face. He then went around Boboiboy and got back into the line.

"Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!"

And on cue, a giant screen appeared and started to randomly pick the first game while everyone was staring silently.

"This year is... this!" Midnight announced to the students. The screen decided the first event to be an obstacle race.

"An obstacle course race." Midoriya stated.

"All 11 classes will participate in this class. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium- about 4 kilometers! Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!" She announced while the audience cheered.

"Now take your places everyone!" Every student then went to the starting line and prepared to get ready. The path before them would become too narrow for the students if they were to go through all at once.

'3.. '

Everyone prepared their stances to run, focused on winning this event.

'2.. '

They were now putting all of their strength on their feet.

'1.'

"Start!"

They ran with all of their might after hearing that exact word. All of the students were now cramped and struggling inside the narrow path right at the start of the race.

'I see! This is already-!' Boboiboy thought before something took hold of his feet.

Everyone was in the same situation as he was, their feet were encased in ice, not allowing them to move. Todoroki then took the lead after trapping everyone in ice, or so he thought.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind!" After turning into his Wind element, he summoned wind under his feet and flew, breaking the ice trapping his feet.

"Naive, Todoroki!" Yaoyorozu, a girl with black hair stated.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You half-and-half bastard!" Bakugou shouted at the ice and fire user.

"You got me with that once. You won't get me again!" Ojiro, a person with a tail quirk, stated.

A lot of people out of Class 1-A had actually dodged Todoroki's earlier trap. However, the ice on the ground made it hard to move forward.

From above, Boboiboy was able to see Mineta using the sticky balls that grew from his scalp to actually outsmart Todoroki.

"Take this! My special attack! Gra-" He was then suddenly interrupted by a mechanic hand, swatting him away. Boboiboy was caught off guard from the sudden attack of what seems to be from a giant robot.

"Aren't those the zero-point Villains from the entrance exam?!" Boboiboy overheard from one of the students.

'These robots were in an entrance exam?!' Boboiboy thought in a shocked expression before smirking.
Boboiboy wasn't scared, in fact, he had an idea.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!" The dark blue of the P.E. uniform turned yellow.

"Lightning Blades!" He then threw one at each of the robots. The robots then suddenly shut down, surprising most of the students . However, Boboiboy wasn't done yet.

~Flashback~

"Earth, I got to show you something. Not here though." Earth was just as confused as the other elements. Earth told them to train until he got back.

When Earth did come back along with Lightning, they told them that they were going to change the way they were training. This confused the other elements more than anything.

"So we're gonna try and literally manipulate our own elements?" Light questioned with a shocked expression.

"Yes, so that whenever we fight somebody using our own elements, we can counter against them easily."
Earth explained.

"Are you sure this is going to work, Earth?" Leaf asked.

"Yes, Lightning told me that he somehow managed to control a nearby car which was stuck to his Lightning Blade during training yesterday. " The other elements found the story unbelievable. However, Lightning was always serious.

~Flashback Ends~

Lightning then manipulated the robots' actions by using the Lightning Blades stuck on their back as the main control. He then manipulated the robots to not let any students through except him. He didn't program it to attack people no matter what as he wanted nobody to get hurt.

"Lightning Speed!" He then sped through all of the robots in no time at all and focused back on winning the race.

Meanwhile, the robots were now active and were intercepting students from getting through. Although, it didn't help when the students started to destroy them one by one. The teachers back at the stadium were confused as the robots were supposed to attack the students.

Boboiboy was now nearing the second obstacle. It was some kind of ravine. The other students were also bringing down the robots and were heading this way and Boboiboy knew he had to act fast.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Earth!" The yellow color was then replaced by a brown one.

"Earth Extension!" The earth then created a path extension to get past the holes. Boboiboy then went through as quickly as he can before the extensions started to collapse. After Earth crossed the giant ravine, the other students were now also crossing. The one that mainly stood out to the boy was the girl wearing support items.

"And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that it's a minefield!" Present Mic announced.

"WHAT?!" Boboiboy loudly exclaimed.
However, this minefield won't stop him from winning!

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind!" The P.E. uniform changed back to it's normal color. He then summoned wind beneath him once again and flew over the minefield.

"You bastard!" Boboiboy heard a familiar voice from behind. Boboiboy turned to look that Bakugou was right beside him.

"I won't let you get first place!" He declared as he directed one of his explosion to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy dodged and landed on the ground safely. What came after was a hand-to-hand battle between the two while carefully avoiding the mines.
Boboiboy and Bakugou were then stopped by ice.

"What the- YOU HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!" Bakugou insulted the teen.
He immediately got out of the ice and attacked him. Boboiboy took this as a chance and flew once more with Bakugou's attention on Todoroki. Then suddenly, a giant explosion had erupted behind the teens, making all the students stare in shock.

"Wait... Is that..?" Boboiboy questioned himself.

"Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!" He announced as Midoriya was catching up to them in a high speed. Boboiboy, Bakugou and Todoroki snapped from their trance and chased after Midoriya with all they got.

"Deku! Don't go ahead of me!" He said while chasing after him while Todoroki was making an ice path for himself to run on. Boboiboy chased after them while still in his Wind form.

After some time, Midoriya started to lose momentum and would be overtaken in an instant if he were to land. As the three former leads were passing by Midoriya, he did something that caught them off guard. As Midoriya was falling, he slammed the armor from one of the robots earlier on the mines, creating a big explosion and flung himself in the lead.

The three quickly shook off the explosion's effects and went back to chasing Midoriya. All of them ran with all they got, wanting to be the winner.

"Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Izuku Midoriya's made a huge splash!" Present Mic declared with excitement in his voice. The audience cheered excitedly at the boy's achievement in the race, even the Heroes were amazed.

In a shorter version, Midoriya was in 1st place, Todoroki and Boboiboy in 2nd, and Bakugou in 3rd. This continued until the 42nd person had passed the goal line.

"Hey, Midoriya! Nice work! You completely threw us off guard!" Boboiboy turned back to his original form and congratulated the boy.

"Deku! You were amazing! Uraraka ran towards him and congratulated him as well. Meanwhile, Boboiboy noticed a visibly sulking Iida and ran over there to comfort him.

"It's alright, Iida. You'll get another chance to prove yourself." He comforted him while patting his back.

"But to lose with this Quirk–!" He said while sulking even more with Boboiboy sweatdropping.

[Later...]

"The top 42 made it through to the next rough. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!" Midnight announced before the giant screen was randomly deciding the next event.

"Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..." She said before the the screen decided on the event.

"A cavalry battle?" Boboiboy questioned himself.

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is... based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value." She explained to the students.

"A point-based event, huh?" Boboiboy questioned himself again. The other students were also talking about the topic.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?!" She lashed out at the talking students, scaring most of them.

"Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten million!" She explained to the students, shocking them. Suddenly, all of the eyes were on the person who got 1st place, in other words, Izuku Midoriya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Chapter 4 is finally here! Sorry for the long wait! I was being lazy. (=w=)

The next chapter will be the Cavalry Battle! Keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter! I assure you it will be interesting! >:D

Welp, see you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.8K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
975K 38.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
129K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
67.4K 4.4K 48
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...