Missed Your Chance | KOOKV

By Shayli147

kim taehyung was bullied by his one and only crush, jeon jungkook. how did one summer filled with sweat, gym... More

PROLOGUE
1 장
2 장
3 장
4 장
5 장
6 장
7 장
8 장
9 장
10 장
11 장
12 장
13 장
14 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
15 장
16 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
17 장
18 장
19 장
20 장
21 장
23 장
24 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
25 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
26 장
27 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
28 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
29 장
♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-
30 장
31 장 - part 1
31 장 - part 2
32 장
33 장
34 장
EPILOGUE

22 장

2.4K 92 70
By Shayli147

HAPPY PASSOVER AND HAPPY EASTER!

I CELEBRATE PASSOVER SO I AIN'T GONE EATING LOTS OF LOVELY SHIT T_T

ANYGAYS JUST HAD TO SAY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO DOWN BYE:)

__

the bell had rang, signaling it was time to leave for lunch.

V packed his bag, smiling as he left the class.
it was a good day.
his plan seems to be working great.
and to top it all he haven't seen Jeon Jungpoop all day.

okay maybe he spoke to soon-
why?

because there he was, standing in the middle of V's way, teeth greeted, jaw clenched, hands in fists looking hot and intimidating as fuck.

Jungkook started to slowly walk towards V, red in his eyes.

everyone started to whisper, taking their phones out, ready to record the scene or whatever is going to happen.

V gulped as he looked around, not daring to meet Jungkook's furious gaze.

"everyone. leave." Jungkook said, "NOW!" he said raising his voice and soon enough the whole went quite and empty.

even a fucking teacher left!

V was about to leave when a strong arm took a hold of his jacket and V bit his bottom lip, praying Jungkook'd let go and he will be able to run away.

"you stay." Jungkook said.

"I'M A STAY TOO!"

"SHUT UP AUTHOR!"

"s-sorry i'll leave bye"

V gulped once again, suddenly finding it hard to breath all of a sudden.

'where the fuck is Bogum?!' V thought' praying some one will come save him but then he remembered Bogum left before him to go to the restroom to fix a problem or something. whatever V told hi.
whatever he said.

'god V you're so fucking dumb!'

"V!"

V's head shot up hearing Jungkook's growl (by exo amen fuckers), "p-present" V said, jokingly, flashing a small grin with a nervous chuckle.

Jungkook suddenly with a smooth move swap V so he was now facing Jungkook and Taehyung almost pissed his pants by just looking at Jungkook's intimidating aura.

but V remained calm, staring right in Jungkook dark orbs, ignoring the fact he almost pissed his pants as well.

"anything you have to say for yourself?" Jungkook hissed.

"n-no?"

"god you're so... so..." Jungkook said, pulling his hair, letting go of V's jacket and pacing back and forth.

"so urgh!" Jungkook said, finally standing in place, looking into V's brown eyes, "so beautiful" he hissed and then suddenly leaned in,

and kissed V.

V's eyes went wide, he couldn't process anything and then realization his him.

no no no! he couldn't kiss Jungkook! the plan was to avoid him him and loose feelings! not to gain them all again!

"s-stop! J-Jung- jungkook!" V said, trying to push Jungkook off of him but Jungkook held him arms tightly and let me tell you, Jungkook was way stronger than V.

"n-no! i can't let you g-go!" Jungkook said, eyes tearing up, still trying to kiss V and even deepen the kiss but V tried to push him.

Jungkook had enough. he grabbed V's arm and dragged him to the nearest restroom, ignoring V's protests and his weak attempts of punching him.

Jungkook didn't care about none of those.
Jungkook saw red.

as they entered the restroom Jungkook didn't waste a moment and pushed V on the wall, slamming his hands next to V's face, towering over the male.

V looked at him with his puppy frightened eyes but Jungkook didn't give two shits. he couldn't give two shits.
because all he saw was lust.

his left hand roamed over V's slim figure as he licked his lips.

"Bogum is not your daddy." Jungkook said, deepening his voice.

"w-what?" V asked, absolutely confused and then he remembered this morning events, blushing deeply.

"don't act innocent" Jungkook spit.

"you know what i'm talking about come on!" Jungkook almost yelled, "so be a good boy and say it. say Bogum isn't your daddy. or else..."

"or else what?" V said with sass and Jungkook smirked.

"or else i'll have to punish you" Jungkook said and V tilted his hand confused.

"punish me? you're not my dad or somethi- ugh ahhh" V suddenly moaned when he felt Jungkook's knee all of a sudden grinding at his clothed memeber.

"J-Jeon Jungkook s-stop it! p-please!" V begged, tears forming in his eyes.

"i'm not Jeon Jungkook baby. i'm daddy."

"J-Jungkook p-please..." V begged, tears already streaming down his eyes and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head as he started taking off V's jacket and sliding down the sleeve of his shirt.

"i'm not going to stop until you call me by my name... come on baby say it..."

"p-please s-stop... d-daddy" V said, not looking at Jungkook, already knowing he's wearing that shit eating smirk.

Jungkook smiled, licking his lips before attacking V's collarbone, sucking, kissing and licking and then smirking when V let out a small yelp.
he hit the jackpot.

"what a good boy my baby boy is" Jungkook said ruffling V's sweaty hair.

Jungkook felt hard just by looking at the masterpiece infront of him. he needed to gather all of his strength to not take him right here.

V was covered in sweat, breathing heavily, lips shaking with a hickey made by Jungkook himself on his beautiful collarbone.

"i love you so much baby..." Jungkook hissed, smiling fondly at the male and V's eyes widened.

"i- you- what do- i'm...." V stuttered, not knowing what to say but was cut of when Jungkook's laugh beamed through the walls of the restroom's stalls.

"i... i hate you so fucking much" he mumbled, fixing his hair as he inhaled deeply and then jumping a bit when when he felt pair of strong arms warping around him.

"s-stop it already Jungkook" V said, a bit flustered but he won't admit that.

"not Jungkook i'm..."

"daddy okay? are you happy now? can i leave? i have a suppose date soon." V said and Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows, frowning.

"with that Bogum guy?" Jungkook said, scrunching up his nose in disgust, "you seriously like that fag?"

"Jungkook you're gay too"

"whatever i don't like him"

"i do not care Jungkook" V said, freeing himself from Jungkook's tight grip, "i'm going to visit my REAL daddy thank you." V said with a smirk, taking his bag that fell on the floor and placing it firmly on his shoulders.

"you-" Jungkook said and V smiled, "no you." V said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"bye...
daddy" V said, adding a wink.

Jungkook's eyes twitched, "so frustrating!" he yelled and V laughed, smirking and then went off, making sure to swing his hips and plump his ass as much as he could because he knew...
Jungkook was staring.

Jungkook sighed and knocked his head over a random bathroom stall and then he let out a scream!

"YOU MAKE ME SO FRUSTRATED!" Jungkook yelled once again and then he heard his phone buzz in bag.

he opened his phone and noticed a new a notification that made hi widen his eyes.

unknown-

i'm watching you don't try any other move... daddy

attached image- open image?

yes/no

i can expose you anytime.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'M HUNGRY AF WHO GIVES ME FOOD AS A REWARD FOR A VERY EARLY UPDATE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 44.4K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...
90.6K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
223K 10.4K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
73.6K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)