Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

My Soul Got Peace

880 93 22
By magthaline

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and connents. Thanks for reading silent readers, try to vote if you like it.. Last part didn't receive expected votes.. I'll try to do better. Give your maximum votes..

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Here the story starts from

Pragya is shown seated in the flight and Abhi is shown standing in the balcony.. Both souls are crying inside, both saw the moon at the same time.
Their souls got connected through the moon.... They find an unknown peace inside.... Both smiles at the same time without reason..

She slowly closes her heavy eyelids.. And sleeps...

Morning Arises...

Abhi comes down after getting ready..

Abhi: Mom.. I'm hungry..

Priya didn't reply, he looks at her shocked..

Abhi: Won't you talk to me...

Priya: Mr.Ram.. I don't want to talk with one who doesn't care about my words...

Abhi: Mom.. Sorry.. My sweet mom.. Right.. (Pulls her cheek)

Priya: Ranveer... Ask him to go..

Ram: Ranveer.. I told you to discharge that accident case.. Whether you get him discharged or not..

Abhi: Dad.. Won't you talk to me...

Ram: Priya.. I need some water..

Ishani: First, have your breakfast.. Abhi... (before she keeps food. Abhi stops her)

Abhi: I'm not hungry.. I'm going..

Ranveer: Abhi wait...

He starts moving from there sadly. Suddenly someone called him..
Its angel. She comes running to him.

Angel: chaachu.. Will you drop me at school.. Dad told you.. Na..Yesterday Night..

Ranveer: haan Abhi.. please drop her.. I have to go to hospital urgently..

Abhi: Ok..

Abhi: come on Rock star, let's go (lifts her with smile)

After he went,

Ishani: Mom... You sit please.. first eat.. You're already tired.. You don't get worried of him..

Priya: how i couldn't get worried.. Abhi is... (with tears)

Ram: Priya is right.. I'm getting worried too.. May be I'm a successful doctor but I failed as a dad...

Ranveer: dad...

Ram: I couldn't able to give a happy life to my son..

Ishani: Dad.. We are here right... We won't leave him just like that...

Ranveer: yes dad.. We will handle this.. You don't worry...

Ishani: I promise you.. Within one month, I will make Abhi agree to get married... It will be my full time job from now on(keeps food for Priya)

Priya: but he said, like he won't do arrange marriage..

Ishani: then make him fall in love with the girl, we choose... Ranveer.. You will help me, right... (Smiles at him)

Ranveer: that's a nice idea (smiles)
Mom, you just choose your daughter in law... We'll make it happen..

Ram: ok.. I trust you people...

Priya: Are you people sure?

Ishani: yes.. Damn sure.. mom (side hugs her) so don't worry, eat first...

Ranveer: yes mom.. (Smiles)

Outside, Abhi is shown driving with angel in his car. All the way he's silent.

Angel: chaachu.. Why are you silent today.. Are you sad...

Abhi: no angel.. I'm fine.. Have you done your homeworks.. How's your boyfriend Rishi. (Smiles)

Angel: haan.. He's fine.. Chaachu When will you introduce your girlfriend.. Chaachu

Abhi: don't know.. But I will introduce her soon.. (smiles at her)
Your school came.. Go to your class..

Angel: bye chaachu.. (Kisses his cheek)

Abhi: bye...angel (kisses her cheek)

Angel goes inside. Abhi saw the water bottle of hers inside.. He calls her but she didn't turn back. He takes the bottle & stepped his feet outside on the floor....

At the same time, Pragya's feet landed at the airport...

Both felt something strange.. An unknown peace came into their souls. They just forget their next step in a minute.. They stood in their steps for a minute.

Person behind Pragya asked her to move, she came out of her trance. And Abhi, he too got disturbed by the sudden horn sound...

After sometime,

Abhi & Pragya felt an unknown happiness inside... Pragya went to her mansion... Abhi went to hospital.. Abhi looked more cheerful than other days.. Ishani got suspicious..

Ishani: Abhi.. Is there any good news.. (With smile)

Abhi: nothing.. Is it necessary there should be a reason for me to smile.. (With smile)

Pragya got a call from her mom...
She told that she came safely. Then her dadi speaks..

Dadi: Pragya.. Beti.. Will you do me a favor?

Pragya: haan dadi.. Tell me na...

Dadi: I know you'll be tired.. But you have to do onething...

Pragya: what dadi..

Dadi: you please go to temple now itself and gets blessings... Its a promise on me...

Pragya: dadi.. (Shouts).

Dadi: please.. My sweet beti.. Right...

Pragya: ok.. I'll go in the evening dadi.. Please..

Dadi: no.. You have to go now itself.. Guruji.. Told me.. (Looks at Ragini in fear) that you have to go to temple once you reached there ..

Pragya: Dadi... You bhi na (grits her teeth) ok... I'll go..

Dadi: Promise...

Pragya: Promise meri ma..

Pragya gets ready, after taking a quick bath.. She leaves in her car to go to near by temple..

Abhi is shown hearing to an old couple's talks.. An old woman is shown lying in the bed & his husband is sitting near by..

Old woman: Didn't our son came to wish us? John...

Old man: (with tears) no body came Regina

Old man: don't cry... I'm here to wish you, right.. Happy 50th anniversary my love... And i wish you to celebrate our 100th anniversary also (kisses her)

Old woman: happy anniversary John (with tears) love you...

Abhi felt bad for the couple, he decides to make the day special for the couple. He informs Ranveer & goes out..

Abhi drives to bakery shop, Pragya goes to the temple . Their cars comes near to each other. They stopped the cars seeing the traffic signal.

Abhi & Pragya is near by...

Every birds there, flew up in the sky. Sea waves got violent... Thunderstorms occurs... Lightening occurs.. Nature itself wants to unite that crying souls...

Pragya got scared with the thunder sound.. She closes her ears..

Abhi & Pragya both felt something strange. Something inside them, urge them to turn & look at the person near by...

Abhi turns.. Pragya closes her ears & she rested her head back on the head rest , hearing thunderstorms & he couldn't see her... He didn't know why, he just wants to see her face..

Pragya's car moves.. He too drives the car... And their paths changed in different directions at the signal.

Pragya scolds her dadi in mind, & she finally arrived at the temple...
Abhi goes to the bakery shop, there he buys cake ,balloons & birthday blowers, streamers etc...

He goes to his car happily.. And he got started it, it didn't start... He felt irritated... Pragya comes back to her car... She gets inside... Here Abhi hires a taxi, he shifts the things and asked the driver to go to a flower shop nearby...

On the way, Pragya asks the driver to stop the car near a restaurant as she feels too hungry... The driver did the same as she told.. After he dropped her there, he drives the car to parking lot.. She didn't notice that.. Abhi went inside the flower shop asking the driver to wait in the opposite side of the road.

Pragya came back & was shocked as well as scared that her car is no where. She hears the thunderstorms , & she got frightened... Her knees goes numb in fear.. She runs through the sidewalk and stood near the flower shop next to the restaurant...

There comes our Abhi, outside the shop with a bouquet of red roses.. He kisses it.. Pragya covers her head with her dupatta.. When Abhi steps outside, heavy rain starts pouring... Not allowing him to go from there... He signals taxi driver to come there.. He turns & saw a lady covering her ears getting scared of thunderstorms. He smiles.. He tries to see her.. Suddenly a strong wind blows... Her dupatta flew away.. Pragya turned towards Abhi.. But Abhi turned back towards the driver..

He stops in his steps, he felt like something stops him from going. Pragya felt something strange.. Their souls craving to meet its soulmate..

Abhi turned back and Pragya turned back towards Abhi... They looked at each other at the same time...

Pragya and Abhi both felt an unknown happiness inside their souls, both got an urge to speak to each other..

Pragya in mind: what's happening? I couldn't take off my eyes from him.. Who is he.. Pragya.. Don't you feel shame, turn other side.. (Turns to other side, with lots of struggles)

Abhi in mind: What's happening? Why do i feel like I don't want to go away from her.. Shall I talk to her?

Taxi driver calls him with heavy horn sound...

Abhi: wait.. One minute...

Hello excuse me... Ms. Blue chudi..

Pragya felt an unknown happiness fills her heart hearing his call to her.. Her soul felt like dancing inside...

Pragya: did you call me..? Mister...

Abhi felt an uneven breath in happiness.. He smiles... He couldn't control that... Pragya felt happy inside seeing his smile to her, but she felt little scared too, like whether she's liking him...

Abhi: shall i drop you... You seem like..

Pragya: No need.. I have my car.. My driver has gone somewhere.. So I'm waiting for him...

Abhi: Ok then.. Call and inform your driver to come home.. I'll drop you...

Pragya: hello Mister.. I told,"no need of your help". So, you can go.. (Gave a glare to him)

Pragya felt bad seeing his sad face. Abhi felt bad.. He gets inside the taxi & starts moving...
Pragya felt an urge to stop him. Abhi felt an unknown feeling not to go away from her.. Their souls cry...
Pragya keeps looking at the taxi like whether it would stop..

Abhi asked the driver to stop the taxi & he looked outside for her. Pragya turns to other side. Abhi asked the driver to go.. Pragya saw him leaving sadly.

Abhi in mind: Am i falling for her? That too love at first sight.. I won't believe in such things.. Then.. What it is? Oh God.. Its confusing...

Pragya's driver came there with the car to her. She gets in without speaking a word to him. Her mind is full of Abhi's thoughts..

Pragya in mind: What's happening.. Who's he.. Whether Guruji told about him.. She thinks of Guruji's words... "You gonna meet the person for whom you're born..

You can control your mind but you can't control your soul, which is crying for the past 6 births.

You'll surely fall in love.. You will even stand against this whole world for him, even your mom"

Whether he is.. I... (got tears) No.. It shouldn't happen.. My mom.... Its the first day here.. And today itself..

I shouldn't have obeyed dadi's words.. I won't go to temple here after.. Why did I met him? I won't allow any chance to meet or talk with him.. I can't control myself... I'm scared...

I told guruji strongly.. Challenging him and God... I shouldn't have came here..

Abhi in mind: who's she... I couldn't take off her thoughts.. I have seen my girls.. But when i see her, i felt an unknown peace and unknown happiness inside.. Love at first sight... No.. its just an infatuation..

If I fall in love, i should be known something about her.. I know nothing.. Then how.. Why couldn't i befriend her, Why shouldn't I love her..(smiles)

Chashmish.. I will come back to you.. Let's meet once again.. (Smiles happily)

Pragya on other side,.

Pragya in mind: I don't want to see him again.. I'm scared...

Screen freezes with Abhi's smiling face, Pragya's scared face...

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Thank you for reading friends! Please do vote if you like this part. Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
2.4K 245 9
sacrificing,risking our life and happiness for parents happiness is something we all do without thinking about the consequences. sometimes we do but...
63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
5.6K 491 5
just a random thought of mine.abhi and pragya are in a relationship for three and half years.peep in to see how story unfolds.