MewGulf Ever Lasting Loveโค

By MewGulf_fics

Mew and Gulf have been dating for 2 years now and they've been through alot of up and downs but their love fo... More

1: It's not what your thinking!
2: I'm sorry for being such an asshole
3: You're mine
4: I just need you
5: Suprise
6: A perfect date
7: I don't want to talk to you
8: You worry too much
9: I'm shy
10: Prepare yourself
11: What's wrong Gulf?
12: Do you not trust me?
14: Cringey again
15: Suffering for a suprise
16: Kisses and Petals
17: Tight schedule
18: How can i leave you alone?
19: Friendzoned (?)
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–ฃ”
Bonus: A little jealousy
20: No more dating
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— 2๐–ฃ”
Bonus: Obsession
Bonus: A bitter kiss
Epilogue: Forever with you
New story!โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป

13: Because it's you

8.1K 297 48
By MewGulf_fics

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕! 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀!🥰

Gulf was kissing Earth.

Mew could feel his heart beating fast and him sweating cause of the panic. He lost strength and dropped the flowers and chocolates he was holding. All sorts of emotions overtook Mew but he managed to calm down.

"No Mew. Trust Gulf. Trust him. This must be a mistake. Your probably just seeing things cause your far away. Let's go closer and confirm the situation before jumping to conclusions" Mew muttered to himself. He picked up the bouquet and box and headed towards Gulf's direction

𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
"Ok that's a good angle. Wow it really looks like you guys are kissing. It's hard to believe that your not" the director exclaimed, suprised that a particular angle actually makes it look like the 2 were kissing.

"P'Tee(the director/Gulf's senior), so this angle is fine right? So we only practice with this angle now right?" Gulf asked.

"Yes just do that. And Gulf, Earth, practice your lines once again, try and put in as much emotion as possible this time okay?"

"Yes Phi" the 2 replied in unison
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Mew walked towards the door. The door was slightly open so Mew could see and hear everything that went on with Gulf and Earth. However Mew could only see those 2. From where he was standing, he couldn't see anyone in the room except for Gulf and Earth.

"I love you. Your the most important person in my life now. I don't care about anyone else but you." Gulf said, then he lifted Earth's chin and brought the latter's face closer so that Gulf could get the angle right and make it seem like a real kiss.

Mew couldn't take it anymore. Tears rolled down his cheek and he didn't know what he was feeling at that moment. He felt a mix of anger, sadness, betrayal in his heart but most importantly he could not bare to see anything else. He just wanted to go somewhere else. He threw the bouquet and chocolates he brought and walked away.

Gulf heard a sound from outside the room so he went to check it out. He found a beautiful flower bouquet and a box of chocolate from the brand he really liked, lying on the floor. When he picked the bouquet up he saw that it had a card hidden between the flowers. He took it out and started reading it.

"I'm sorry for what happened that day. Please forgive me Gulf. I was being a total asshole that day, I wasn't in my right mind, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to be so demanding that day. I know you worked hard for this skit, and I'm sorry I let my anger take over and tell you to stop. But Gulf please know that I trust you so much. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that. For Earth...I don't know whether I can get over my prejudice about him, but I'll try, I'll talk things out with him. I'll try my best to forgive and move on, for you Gulf. I'll do anything for you, and only because it's you. Please forgive me. I can't live without you! I love you my baby❤"

Gulf could feel his eyes water as he finished reading the letter. But he wiped his tears away and ran when he realized that Mew probably came and misunderstood the situation just now. He could see Mew's figure walking slowly towards the road from a distance.

Mew just walked absentmindedly on the the pavement. He didn't even bother looking in front of him. He hung his head low, trying to control the mixture of emotions going on inside him. He was utterly non focused that he didn't even realise that he was now walking on the crossing without even checking the signal lights. Then he could hear Gulf's voice screaming at him, but he didn't know what Gulf was saying cause his voice was mixed with the sound of a honking car.

"P'Mew look out!" Gulf yelled and pulled Mew tightly towards him, the 2 of them falling on the pavement ground on top of each other.
That made Mew get his senses back immediately. And when he finally realised what happened, he moved his focus towards Gulf who was now lying on the ground beside him.

"Gulf! Are you okay?" Mew asked with an alarming voice.

"P'Mew!" Gulf sprung up and hugged Mew immediately and started to cry. He was crying so much, so much that Mew had never seen Gulf being this way before, making him panic even more. Gulf was wailing, the tears didn't stop as he clutched onto Mew tightly while hugging him.

"I thought...I thought something will happen to you!" Gulf said in the middle of each tear that flooded down his eyes. He was letting out slow deep breaths.

"No Gulf, nothing happened to me. I'm fine. See? I'm okay. Phi is perfectly fine. Nothing happened. You don't need to worry. So stop crying now please. I can't handle seeing you like this. Gulf please..." Mew's words stopped when Gulf closed his eyes and fell on to Mew's lap.
"GULF! GULF WAKE UP! GULF! Don't do this to me. Wake up please!" Mew cried in panic. He held Gulf in his arms and called for help.

A passerby offered to take the 2 to the hospital so Mew quickly carried Gulf into the car.

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍
"Mr Suppasit?"

"Yes that's me. How is Gulf? Is he fine? Are there any big injuries or anything?" Mew asked.

"Yeah he's fine sir, Mr Kanawut had only fainted. He fainted due to sudden shock and lack of nutrients. We have put him under an IV for now and you should be able to take him home tomorrow morning."

"Thank you doctor, can I see him now?"

"Yes you may. He is in room number 7"

Mew rushed towards Gulf once he got permission. When he entered he could see a pale Gulf lying on the bed.

Mew sat down next to him and held Gulf's hand tightly. He looked at his lover's face and gently caressed it.

Earlier while Mew was waiting outside the hospital room, Earth had come by to check on Gulf. Mew was angry to see him but he couldn't be bothered to deal with his anger at that moment cause all he cared about was Gulf.

Earth managed to explain to Mew what happened during the practice and how were the past couple of days Gulf seemed so out of it. When Mew understood what happened, he felt more guilty towards Gulf.

Mew stayed up the whole night next to Gulf, his hand never moved an inch away from Gulf's.

While Mew was lost in his thoughts, he could feel Gulf's fingers moving slowly. Mew smiled in relief when Gulf opened his eyes. Mew really wanted to hug Gulf right away but he felt that Gulf was too weak for that, so he kissed Gulf's forehead instead.

"I'm so sorry baby" Mew said while staring into Gulf's eyes.

Gulf was smiling but he couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Phi..."

"Don't cry Gulf. I don't want you to start hyperventilating again so please stop" Mew begged as he wiped Gulf's tears away. "I'm here with you. Don't worry, I will never leave you"

"Phi, yesterday...what you saw and heard...that was just-"

"Shhh. Yes I know. Earth explained it to me. Don't worry about it. Just rest for now, we will go home soon."

"Phi...are you still mad at me? If so...I'm sorry"

"Gulf, I'm not mad at you, if anyone is supposed to be mad then it has to be you. I'm so sorry for everything. Sorry for not listening to you, and sorry for making you faint. I really do love you and I cherish you the most, which is why my anger got ahead of me. I promise this sorta thing won't happen again. Please forgive me"

"Hmmm I forgive you. Thank you for the flowers and chocolates, though i sorta left them behind at the practice room yesterday" Gulf chuckled.

Mew was happy to see his boyfriend smile after so long. 3 days of no Gulf felt like 3 years to him.

Mew leaned closer and placed his lips against Gulf's for a slow and deep kiss.

"Uhem"

Mew and Gulf broke away from their kiss and looked back to see Mild standing there awkwardly.

"Sorry guys, I didn't mean to interrupt your moment, but umm the doctor said that Gulf can go home now" Mild muttered.

Gulf glared at Mild and mouthed the word "Asshole".

Mew couldn't help but laugh at their cute friendship.

"Why are you laughing" Gulf asked in annoyance.

"You guys are adorable." Then he turned to Mild and thanked him "Thanks nong Mild. Thank you for taking care of Gulf for me, and sorry for bothering you with our quarrels"

Mild smiled "It's okay phi, well I gotta get back to uni now. You guys can continue being your clingy selves again. Bye"

"Don't ignore me ever again okay? I felt like my world was collapsing when I didn't see you" Mew stated.

"You ignored me too! Meanie" Gulf responded as he stuck his tongue out at Mew

"Mmmm, I'm sorry. Now let's go back home. I'll buy you your favouriteice cream on the way" Mew said.

"Yayyyyyy" Gulf yelled and pecked Mew's lips.

"Sometimes I feel like you prefer ice cream over me" Mew said playfully.

Gulf shrugged and left the room.

"Eyyy Gulf, you naughty boyfriend, your not even denying it now huh" Mew said in chuckles as he ran out the door to catch up with Gulf.

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻. 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵, 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.💞😉❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.6K 25
Look Win you don't have any choice, you have to believe this....... you are my mate. 'this is the rule you need to live with me as my mate '. 'I do...
120K 6K 62
Ascent | a Fairy Tail Fanfic She was born into darkness, a darkness that forced her into the world on her own, a darkness that took away everything s...
8.3K 289 30
in which 2 fortnite addicts somehow end up in the same duos lobby (lowercase intended)
111K 3.5K 24
After being rescued by two men from the cruel prison she's spent most of her life in, Willow has much adjusting to do and much to learn about other p...