Through Thick and Thin

By AugustW1feyy

Read to find out about a girl who doesn't care about what society thinks of her. She doesn't care if people t... More

Fat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
UPDATE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (Part 1)
23 (Flasback)
24
26
27 (New Years)
28
29
30
31
32
33
Omg!!!!
34
Aug's New Hip-hop Video
Sorry Not a chapter
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue
Story??
New Story
Update
New Story Uploaded

25

12.2K 481 32
By AugustW1feyy

Close the doors

Lay down

No, no, no, not like that

Like this, yea... I like that

Ok, here's what I want you to do

I want you to look my right in my eyes

And I want you to tell me

Exactly what you want me to do to you

You ready?

Your body's whispering from under the sheet

I hear it moaning begging loud and clearly

I'd rather fluent in the language it speaks

But it's your mouth I want to tell it to me

Girl, why don't you tell me

what you want me to do to you

Say it (3x)

Girl, why don't you tell me

What you want from me

Girl want you

Say it (3x)

It's not as if I'm not totally aware

That you want my hands right here

And my mouth right there

Girl, don't play shy

Show me how bold you can be

Open your mouth and tell me where you want me

Girl, why don't you tell me

what you want me to do to you

Say it (3x)

Girl, why don't you tell me

What you want from me

Girl want you

Say it (3x)

Tell me what you want

Oh you want that

Say the word

Turn around

Anything that you want

Baby tell me you want it

I got it babe

Tell me what you want

No more hoping and wishing

Name your position

I got it babe

~Say it
~Ne Yo
______________________________________
_________________________________________________________

"Baby get up I'm horny." I cooed licking and sucking on his ear. "Not tonight baby, I'm tired." He replied turning around.

"Daddy, Please I wanna play." I replied seductively climbing ontop of him to where I was straddling.

"Baeeee" I said bouncing up and down on his length. I leaned down and kissed his lips, feeling him grab a handful of my ass.

"I can't do this." Angel said breaking the kiss. He picked me up off of him and placed me next to him.

"It's because I'm too fat and ugly, huh. I did all of this to make myself look sexy for you and you don't even like it."I replied as tears wet my face.

"Stop crying." He remarked, climbing ontop of me, but that didn't stop me. By now, the tears were flowing like the Mississippi River.

"Didn't I say stop allat crynin" He barked wiping my tears away. i stopped crying, but I still had this pout on my face, and I'm pretty sure I sounded like one of those children who just got they ass whooped and they my mama or daddy told them to stop crying, and they just be sitting there making that noise.

"Baby, none of that you just said is true. The way you titties sit up in this dress thing and the way this short ass dress cover up your big voluptious booty, the way your ass swallowing that thong, and those stocking things you got on is sexy ass hell. Ooh baby, if I could just take you down right here,

I would, but your first time should be special with rose petals, candles, and all that romantic shit. On that night, I will cater to all your needs and make sweet love to you all night." He stated looking me in my eyes the whole time.

He kissed me on my neck and then flipped us over, so I was ontop and he was on the bottom. "Ya Understan' me" He stated pointing his finger in my face like he was my daddy and I was being disciplined.

"Yess father" I dragged out like a little kid. "Uh huh, you start all that crynin' and throwin' temper tantrums and shit again because you aint get whatchu want Daddy gon' have to punish your ass." He said smacking me on my ass.

"Imma be right back." Angel remarked tapping me on the thigh, so I could get up off of him. I sat up against the headboard as I watched him walk out the room.

He came back in the room squirting chocolate syrup in his mouth. "Nigga!" I laughed as he climbed back into the bed. "Que???" He replied in spanish. "I was gon' use that tomorrow for the dessert I was making." I just looked at him at the sideways.

"I'll buy you some more tomorrow." He said putting some more in his mouth."But you know I could use this for other things." He replied climbing ontop of me ripping the dress I just brought completely off.

"I just-" He cut me off by saying he gonna get me another one. My nipples became erect as he squirted the chocolate on both of my breasts and down my stomach.

He played with my breasts palming them softly. He sucked the sticky substance off both my breasts and glided his tongue down the trail of chocolate syrup.

A soft groan escaped my mouth as he skipped over my cookie and kissed the inside of each lace covered thigh. He ripped my panties in half and threw them across the room.

He opened my folds and picked up the chocolate syrup; squirting it in between my other set of lips and threw the bottle somewhere.

"Mhmm" I moaned as he licked my clit allowing the syrup to enter his mouth. My moans grew louder as he began to bite and suck on my clit gently. My stomach began to tighten inducating that I was about to come.

"I- Im bout to cum" I screached pushing the back of his head farther into my paradise. "Cum for me baby" He whispered before diving back in.

"Angel" I moaned as I came on his tongue, but he continued to eat me like I was his last meal.

"Stopp" I moaned trying to squirm away. "Don't run away from this tongue." He groaned. He flipped us over, so I was ontop sitting on his face. He gripped my waiste bouncing me up and down and side to side on his tongue. Soon enough, I caught on and started doing it by my self.

"Babbby" I yelped as he slid two fingers into my pradise.I started to bounce harder and faster on his fingers. "yes, baby bounce on these fingers like it's this dick." Angel groaned.

I felt my stomach tighten again from too much pleasure, so I knew I was bout to cum hard. "Angel" I screamed trying to get down, but he wasn't having that. He wrapped one arm around my waiste keeping my paradise on his face.

He took his fingers out and wrapped his mouth around my clit. "Ahhh Shit" I screamed as I realesed in his mouth. "Mmhm, baby you taste so good. Angel said as he finished lapping up my juices.

I got down from off his face and sat down next to him. I grabbed the top of his basketball shorts and began to pull them down, but angel grabbed my hand stopping me from continuing.

"What chu doing." He said firmly grabbing my naked body laying me ontop of him. "I was trynna please you, since you always pleasing me." I remarked looking up at him.

"That's because I want to please you. You don't have to suck my dick, and honestly, I don't want you to because my moms always said sucking dick was a hoe trait and you aint no hoe. Ok" He replied looking me in the eyes. "Alright" I declared softly.

"Well, can I see it." I stated biting my lips. "Aight." He stood on side the bed and whipped it out. "Oh My" I whispered looking at it. I was flabbergasted by how big he was. He was atleast 10 inches big. I don't think something that big will fit inside of me.

"Nah go to sleep." He demanded putting his penis back in his pants and hopped back in the bed, wrapping his arm round my bare body.

"I love you, baby" Angel said pecking me on my lips. "I love you, too" I replied before letting the slumber take over me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

~Tomorrow's my Birthday.

~Turn up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 131 40
There is a world where war is happening between two race. The Heaven Race and the Underworld Race. The Heaven Race consists of five clans. They build...
14.3K 388 41
"Behind Every Fat Girl There Is A Beautiful Woman" 18 year old Cherlynn Karah is a college freshman at NJCU all her life she has wanted what basicall...
219K 6.9K 31
Aalea Jordan is a 17 year old senior in high school. Even though she has radiant natural beauty no one will ever give her the time of day because she...
403K 17.1K 48
Taylor Miller is a plus sized girl who is bullied everyday. She only has two friends. Everyone else despises her because she is different. Which isn'...