The Past And Future Revealed...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... More

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion
Ch.6: Reporting In With Father
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 44: Madara Announcement
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch. 57 : Sauske Return
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch.13: June Rage

79 3 0
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Third POV

Everyone was looking around to see where that voice came from, but they couldn't see anything due to the darkness.

That voice belongs to June, Drago thought.

"Drago stop the seal team. I and Guren will deal with Kakashi and Naruto, " June said.

Drago then ran over to where he could see the seal team thanks to his Bakugan

Who are you and what with the darkness?" Naruto asked?

"No time to talk just get ready to die!" June exclaimed.

Really did she have to create this darkness? At least she sent one of her snakes over to me so it can tell me where the enemy is, Guren thought

"Lightning Style: Snake lightning!" June exclaimed shooting lightning at Naruto.

Guren aimed crystal at Kakashi once June snake Amber told her the location.

"That justu," Naruto muttered.

June didn't bother listening and attacked him again with her wind style great breakthrough justu.

"Seriously who are you?" Naruto asked confused.

Who is this person?  I can tell it a girl by her voice.  She knows justu similar to June. Yet it can't be her she would never sound so threatening and she wouldn't try to kill us, Naruto thought.

"Naruto don't worry about that right now just try to fight her the best you can until the darkness disappears,' Kakashi said.

June and Guren continue fighting Kakashi and Naruto and doing a good amount of damage since they couldn't see in the dark.

After a couple more minutes the darkness cleared up.

"Well it looks like the darkness has cleared," June said.

Naruto and Kakashi looked up to see a familiar mask and blue hair.

June, both Kakashi, and Naruto thought.

"June," Naruto muttered.

"Yeah, Naruto it me June  now let's finish this so go and die already!"

Drago looked at his sister shocked. He never saw her this mad expect when Sauske disrespects father.

"June why," Naruto whispered sadly.

"Naruto focus we have no choice but to fight her she sided with them now," Kakashi explained.

"You heard him I'm on their side. So fight or just leave and stay out of our way of getting the three tails!" June shouted.

Why does she help her father with his evil plans? I just don't understand, Naruto thought.

Guren then created a crystal dragon and charged towards Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Lightning Style: Snake lightning!" June shouted shooting lightning at Naruto.

Naruto quickly moved out of the way. June was about to attack Naruto again when suddenly Shino appeared.

"Geez you guys really are annoying, " Drago said.

"Well look you here. I hope you know your justu won't work against me, " Guren said.

"I wouldn't be sure about that, " Shino said.

Shino sent his bugs towards Guren but she hit them with her crystals. Guren and June both were surprised that they broke free.

He defeated her crystal style, June thought.

Naruto then created a bunch of clones.

"There no way you getting past me lady!" Naruto exclaimed.

So he thinks he can get past me? June questioned to herself.

June saw Naruto charging up his Rasengan.

"Your cornered, " Kakashi said.

"You better start talking were Yukimaru!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Why do you care?" Guren asked.

Guren stared at him confused.

"I see you want his power for yourself," Guren said.

Shino trapped Guren with his bugs and then Naruto her with his Rasengan.

"Multiple striking shadow snake!" June exclaimed pulling Guren out of the way.

"Lady June what are you doing?" Guren asked.

"Let's retreat for now, " June said.

So Drago, Guren, and June retreated for now.

June Charka it was really starting to get dark during that fight, Kabuto thought.

Kabuto walked away from the lake to see where June went off too. He wanted to make sure everything was ok with her.

~•~

June's POV

I was currently sitting up in a tree watching Kabuto speak to Guren.

So she killed the kid mother interesting.

I then looked over to my twin brother watching the Hidden Leaf trying to seal the tree tails.

"Drago and Guren head. I need to talk with June real quick, " Kabuto said.

Guren just annoyed Kabuto and grabbed Yukimaru and started walking ahead. Drago nodded and followed Guren.

"What did you want to talk about big bro Kabuto?" I asked.

"Are you alright after that fight!" He asked.

Why would he think I wasn't alright?

"Yeah, do you ask?"

"Your charka got really dark back there. Which isn't normal for you expect for  when Sauske disrespects Lord Orochimaru."

"Yeah just didn't like the fact that they were hurting my brother. So I got a little angry."

"I see well if your ok then let's go catch up with the others."

I nodded and came down from the tree and walked with Kabuto to catch up with the others.

~•~

I, Kabuto and the others were now watching the Hidden Leaf still trying to seal the three tails.

"That the seal for capturing the three tails, " Guren said.

"This is a problem it looks like they're a good way into the ritual, " Kabuto stated.

This is really giving me a headache. I didn't use Roy in the fight because the water was getting choppy so, at the last minute, I had him stay back.

"Now then Yukimaru, " Kabtuo said walking over to the boy named Yukimaru.

The boy then hid behind Guren.

"We don't have time for this! Guren do something!" Kabuto shouted.

"Guren please, " Yukimaru said.

Kabuto walked over to the boy and gave him a bunch of pills. Guren then knocked them away.

Well, that was odd is she changing sides. If that the case then I might need to teach her a lesson.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Kabuto said my name.

"June, "

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come with me Drago keep an eye on the seal," Kabuto said.

I followed Kabtuo to where he was taking the boy.

"The three tails power shouldn't be able to get you here, " Kabuto said.

"What about Guren will she be okay?" Yukimaru asked.

"She the one who wanted it this way. She said she going to do it even if it kills her, " Kabtuo said.

The boy looked down sad.

"Now don't move from this spot. June keep a close eye on him. I send you a signal if we need backup." Kabuto said and poof away.

I watched the fight between Guren, Tenten, and Lee. While also watching the kid.

"Sorry for not being much help in the water. But I will work on getting better with fighting on water, " Roy said.

"No need to apologize it fine, " I replied.

I suddenly heard a loud cry. I over to see the three tails break the seal.

Well, that doesn't look good Guren and Kabuto better move before it attacks them.

"Guren, " Yukimaru whispered.

I looked over at the boy.

"Where is she?" He asked looking around.

He looked down and I followed with my eyes.

"Guren wake up run!" He yelled.

Is she still alive?

Suddenly Yukimaru began screaming with a blue light surrounding his body.

My eyes widened.

His power he using it. Could it be because of Guren?

~•~

Orochimaru's Pov

I was in my study reading a note from Kabuto.

"Poor June it seems she having a problem with her rage, " I said out loud to myself.

Could her demon be trying to take over? Are is something else causing her to lose her cool like that?

"I will have to talk to her about when she gets back."

June I just hope you're doing okay. Stay safe out there.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Why do you June keep feeling rage building up inside?

Q: What do you think should happen next chapter?

Thank you for reading 💚💚

A/N:  The picture above is another picture I made of June wearing her mission outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 86
Kei is the daughter of Orochimaru yet she doesn't know who her father is and he doesn't know about her. She was the result of a one night stand with...
6.3K 289 32
in the hidden leaf village 22 year old y/n hated snakes for some reason she doesn't know why but they always seemed to make her feel unpleasant becau...
21.6K 424 33
Karen Haruno is the twin sister of Sakura and hated by her family. Especially Sakura because she was stronger and prettier than her. Her parents didn...
4.5K 97 13
Alternate universe- of Where I Belong Orochimaru x Oc Sometime after Orochimaru leaves the Hidden leaf village and becomes a rogue ninja. He runs int...