Me&you

De niyamariesanders15

Just read Mai multe

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 12

4.9K 105 12
De niyamariesanders15

Moane's birthday

Monae's POV

I woke up earlier than Dave , I went to take a shower then ordered room service to get a Long Island today was my birthday and I was excited. I don't know what Dave has planned for me but he said where something comfortable so I was excited . He said we had a lot planned for today so I was very excited about that . I got dressed and ready and started taking pictures .

20 minutes later

Dave finally woke up and went to take a shower and freshen up. While he was in the bathroom i turned in my speaker and blasted Dave's song "levelin up" while twerking on the bed while rapping to it in my towel . I was into my own world that I didn't even see Dave standing right there with a smirk , he started walking up to me and started kissing me this kiss was getting heated very fast then he backed up and smirked . He went to go get dressed and I went to get dressed to .

10 minutes later

Baby can you take my pictures

"Yeah"

I walked over to him and gave him my phone and walked on the balcony of are resort .

10 minutes later

We were finally done taking pictures and they were cute .

"Damn baby you so fine"

I started blushing and said thank you . Dave wanted me to take a picture of him so I did .

When I tell y'all he was so fine he was made me wet a little I thought in my head before dad catched my attention telling me that we was rolling out , I grabbed my purse and we left .

Dave pov

Our first stop was gonna be breakfast. I took her to this spot I knew down town that I knew she's like , it took us prolly over 20 minutes to get there . While I was driving I was just admiring Moane and looks of things she was smiling and having a good time .

We finally got there and I got out the car walking over to Mo's side and opening the door , once she got out I closed the door and locked it , I looked Around seeing not that many cars here which means there wouldn't be a wait which I was thankful for , when we finally got to the door I opened it for her and she walked in and I came after her . We were immediately seated which I was glad cuz I had a lot planned for her today , they gave us our menus and walked away saying they'd be back to take are orders.

10 minutes later

We had already ordered and we had just got are food .

I know that don't sell this in Jamaica but they breakfast was looking nasty ash so I picked this 😭

We started digging in once it got sitted in front of us .

"So what we doing today" Monae asked as we were eating .

I'm not telling you it's a surprise you'll like it and it's worth it I promise . She just nodded her head and smiled she about to say something until we got rudely interrupted by one of my fans that I didn't even know lived in Jamaica .

"Oh my god it's you, it's Dave East I cant believe it can I please get a picture please " she said almost crying which she was doing the most but I loved my fans so I said yeah and asked Mo if she could take our picture and she agreed and took are picture .

"Thank you so much" she said then kissed me . A yo what the fuck yo problem fam you don't see my girl standing right there ?! " I'm sorry I just love you" Oka I get that shit but that's mad disrespectful now go apologize to my wife . She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at Mo and said under her breath "I don't gotta day shit to one of his little side hoes" "repeat that mama" Mo said , I already knew there was finna be sum shit happening so I tried breaking them apart . "You heard me I don't got to repeat shit stupid ahh hoe" I guess that's all it took for ol girl to say cuz next thing u know I seen Mo jump out her chair and started beating shorty ass . It came out of no where because everything was happening so quick I didn't even know they were fighting . Next thing you know shorty weave on the floor and her screaming for help , I just laughed and told Mo that was enough and got her up "Dumb ass hoe" Mo said before kicking her in the stomach . Ight baby you got it was all I said while pulling her away and she walked over to the table little a 100 dollar bill on the table and getting her stuff and walking outside . I looked at her crazy cause she knew better then to pay for shot around me . I put her 100 in my pocket and pulled mines out and put it in the table and and grabbed my keys and my jacket and rolled out.

I walked outside seeing Mo standing by the car on her phone then when she seen me she waited for me to open the car door and got in I was just hoping she wasn't mad at me because I didn't do shit .

I got into the car closing The door and just looking at Mo .

Ma?! You mad at me?!

"No it's just shorty had me hyped and I needed to calm down"

It's all good ma don't let ha get to you , I'm not wit ha I'm with you babygirl Now don't let that ruin yo day baby , we got a lot of shit to do that I have planned today . She just took a deep breathe and nodded her head .

I then started the car and drove out the parking lot .

10 minutes later

We finally reached are destination I told Mo to put a blind fold on so she would see. Basically I took her to this place that's called Rick's cafe and so Monae always wanted to go on the boat and just view the water and sun set so that was the first stop so I parked the car and turned it off and went to open the door for her .

After I locked the door we walked to the entrance. She was still blindfolded. The man that was Gonna treat us already knew what was up .

5 minutes

We were finally in front of the boat and I told her to take a step so now she was on the boat.

The boat was shaking and Monae started freaking out "Dave - Dave I'm scared where u at what am I on I swear u better not be fucking around" baby I'm right here calm down , you ready to take the blindfold off ?! By now the boat was already gon and we were in the water.
She didn't answer so I took it off when I looked at her , her eyes was still closed , I chuckled . Mama open your eyes.

It took her a while b it she finally did . When she opened her eyes , her face was priceless.

"Oh my god you didn't" I did though
"Oh my god I hateeee you" I just chucked and kissed her . For the rest of the ride we just viewed and stalked and took pictures.

2 hours later

The ride was over I could see Moane was having the time of her life she been smiling since we been here we were now gonna go ride some dolphins she didn't know and I know she would be very excited and we were gonna see the water fall she was gonna have the one of her life today trust me .

TO BE CONTINUED

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.
20.1K 751 57
Dave east and Yara♥️ Read and find out
His M.V.P. De S.H.E Pens It

Ficțiune generală

60.9K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
4.9K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...