My best friends sister //disc...

By BootyforBillie

It's the start of Junior year. What will happen when Addison's best friends sister Dixie starts going to her... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 3

1K 34 8
By BootyforBillie

Charli's POV

***

After class we headed to lunch. I told Addison to sit at the table we always sat at last year, the one in the corner, where it was more peaceful than the other parts of the pretty small space. She went to sit, and I told her that i'd be back in a few. I walked into the huge crowd of people congregated in the middle of the lunch room, and looked around until I spotted Dixie. I started to walk up to her, and when she heard someone coming she turned her head. "Hey" I said to her, she turned so she was facing me and then said, "Hey what's up?" Dixie wasn't all that bad of a person around me she just hates everyone else. I looked up at her so she could tell I was pretty serious. "You know my friend Addison that you ran into in the hall today", I said to her. She looked at me for a second and then grinned, looking away and starting to chuckle, "Oh her...yeah she's bitch", she laughed. I frowned and stared at her again, "You don't know that! The only time you've ever seen her is when you two accidentally bumped shoulders in the hall this morning!", I shouted, she could tell I was getting a little aggravated with her, so she started to be serious again. "Ok fine...maybe I was a little rude...but still I...", she began but I cur her off. "No Dixie, no excuses you were rude, and I know you're not very nice to everyone else, but thats my friend so try and be nicer.", I said raising my voice a little so she could tell I meant every word. "Seriously Charli!", she said rolling her eyes far back in her head. "Just try...ok?" I said giving her puppy dog eyes. "Fine!", she said obviously a little pissed off that I was annoying her. "And...", I started to say as she was going to walk away, she turned and groaned, "For the love of God what now!" "come sit with me" I continued. She looked at with a look that screamed, are you serious, "Fine" she said loudly, "as long as you promise to leave me alone for the rest of the day" she said. "Deal!" I said excitedly, as we walked over the our table.

Dixie's POV
God she's annoying I thought to myself. As we approached her table I saw that girl Addison from earlier, I rolled my eyes, and sat down. I was scrolling through my phone, when I heard a voice say, "I like your shoes", I look up and see Addison looking at me, smiling. I roll my eyes and flick her off. I go to look back at my phone but am stopped by Charli smacking my arm. I looked over to her and she glared at me. "Just try and be nicer" those words rung in my head over and over. Charli was obviously pissed at me because I didn't do anything close to what we just talked about. I didn't wanna put up with any of her petty bullshit later, so I looked back over to Addison, "Thanks", I said. Addison lifted her head and grinned, "No problem", she respond. Charli smiled at me and than began talking to Addison. I completely zoned out scrolling through my TikTok feed. Once again Charli smacked my shoulder. I blinked hard coming back to reality. "Hello earth to Dixie", I heard her say, but I didn't respond, she smacked harder, "Dix...Hello", she shouted. I turned, "I'm here...sorry I spaced out", I said, Addison laughed, I smiled at her. I guess she's not that bad of a person after all. "The bell rung", Charli said "Alright see you on the bus", I said tapping the top of her head. I was about to walk away when I decided to do something you'd never expect, "Catch you later...Addi", I said as I walked away. I was pretty shocked at my own words, I rarely ever really talk to people at school, mostly because there all scared of me, but also because I don't care enough.

Addison's POV
I blushed when she called me Addi, normally only close friends call me that. I'm not mad though, I just never expected that I might actually have the chance of even being friends with her, after everything that happened this morning. "See she's decent sometimes", Charli said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I guess so", I responded, smiling. At that we headed off to last period, laughing about nonsense pretty much the whole way there.

***

Dixie's POV
After school I went to the place where me and Charli were gonna met to wait for our bus to come. After about five minutes she still didn't show. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket, and opened my messages.

Me
Hey babes I'm waiting for you. Where you at.

I waited for a response but didn't get one, so I texted again.

Me
Charli the bus is gonna be here in 10 minutes. Respond.

After waiting and still being left on delivered I started to get a little bit worried.

Me
Hey Charli are you ok? Why aren't you responding?

I called here like 10 times she didn't pick up a single one. The bus was probably gonna get to the school in 5 minutes, but I was worried so I went to look for her. I looked around the whole school until I finally found her sitting with Addison just talking. I was relieved that she was okay, but kinda pissed she didn't pick up my calls. I approached her, apparently she didn't hear me coming... "Hey Char", I said. She jumped a bit, and looked up to me wide eyed. "Holy shoot you scared me Dix!", she yelled. Addison and I began to laugh, she rolled her eyes at us. "I've was waiting for you at our place, but when you didn't show up I got worried, and I've called you like 10 times!" I shouted, I wasn't mad, I was just scared because something bad could've happened to her, and I wouldn't know. I know it seems weird when I care about people, but shes my sister, and I love her. "Oh shoot, sorry Dix I totally forgot about having to ride the bus this year!", she said as her face turned red. "It's fine, I'm not mad I was just worried about you.", I said calmly. "My phone died that why I didn't answer, and I was waiting over here because this is where we met last year when mom picked us up all the time.", she said. I smiled at her, she was all flustered about it, and she kept apologizing, even though I told her it would be okay. "Char!", I shouted to get her attention. She looked up at me "It's fine I swear I'm not mad. I know it was an accident, its just... we missed our bus.", I said calmly so she could calm down. She looked at the ground for a second and back at me. Our parents are now working full time jobs so they can't pick us up from school all the time anymore. I was about out of ideas when Addison chimed in. "I'll take you home", she said with a smile on her face. I looked up and smiled back, "Really?", I asked not thinking she would offer after everything earlier. "Sure!", she said with a laugh. "Thanks Addi that's really nice of you", I replied, grinning. Charli smiled as I responded to her. She was acting all weird because I was being nice, I mean I guess the chances of me being nice to people at school are rare, but never zero.

***

Addison's POV
When my mom arrived I explained what happened and she was happy to drive Charli and Dixie home. I let Charli sit in the front with my mom because she practically begged me to let her, and Dixie and I sat in the back. I was scrolling through my TikTok, when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked over and Dixie was looking at me. There was a silence, and I was pretty confused until she finally spoke. "Hey I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, I know I was pretty rude, and normally I'm like that, but I thought about it and I really feel bad about it", she said nervously. I smiled at her and accepted her apology. Then her hand lifted from my thigh as she leaned in for a hug. I was shocked at first because she seems like the type of person that gets pissed when you try and touch them, but I leaned in and hugged her back. Just then Charli turned around with the biggest smile on her face. I was going to pull away but I decided to ignore the fact that she was watching mine and Dixie's every move, and loving every second of it. Dixie then squeezed harder indicating that she was about to let go. When she sat up again she touched her finger to my nose and smirked, which caused butterflies to spin rapidly in my stomach. I blushed, and tried to hide it, but apparently that didn't work.

Dixie's POV
When I saw her blush I laughed a little, it was pretty cute, all the facial expressions she was making. I looked out the window to see that we were approaching my house. I unbuckled my seat belt, and grabbed my backpack, hoisting it onto my back, and prepared myself to get out. "Bye Ads" I said with a smile. She smiled back, "Bye Dix...catch ya later", she said grinning. I laughed and opened the door, Charli was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. I started to walk away, but turned when Addison called. "Dix wait!", she said.

Oop! left ya hanging! Don't be mad I'll update soon. But anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made it longer because I haven't updated in a while. I'm trying to update at least every other day but sometimes it's hard because I have homework, and I have to think of ideas for a new chapter, but I try my best! If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment, and all that other stuff. Anyway my dad keeps yelling at me because I didn't play him back in Imessage games so I'm gonna leave it at that. Remember stay positive, stay safe, and don't forget to WASH YOUR HANDS! I love y'all a lot!
-Isabelle🖤

📖1791 words📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
391K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...