love maze

Da falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... Altro

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

fifty-two

3K 199 48
Da falleninterludes

It's been a month since Jungkook left and my relationship with Taehyung's announced worldwide because of Jin's fans. They've been stalking my posts since Jin became famous, I sometimes wonder if I should just leave the company and become an actress too.

With the news about our relationship spreading all over the internet, our parents immediately told us to have a family dinner at Taehyung's family's house.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do, young lady." Dad said while we wait outside the Kim's house. "Last month, you and Jungkook were in the news because of him announcing that you're finally dating. And in just a month, you're with a new guy already!"

I chose not to answer him back, seeing that Taehyung and I planned to explain everything to them over dinner.

"Jiyong, calm down. I'm sure Jisoo and Taehyung have a reason why they did that." Mom held Dad's hand, "Or they simply just fell in love with each other easily. You can't blame love, honey."

Beside me, Seokjin snorted. "Yeah right. You'll be surprised when you hear their side of the story, mom."

Just as mom was about to respond, the doors of the Kim mansion opened and revealed Taehyung and his parents waiting for us inside.

"Jiyong, Dara, welcome to our humble abode." Mr. Kim greeted.

"Jin, and Jisoo, it's good to see you again." Mrs. Kim said, smiling.

Taehyung and I exchanged knowing looks before they gestured us to follow them to their dining area for the dinner. Once we're all settled, Taehyung's dad opened the topic.

"Now, son. Tell us why there are news spreading about your sudden relationship with Jisoo when last month, I just saw how that other fellow was being head over heels for her."

I bit my lip. I didn't know how intimidating Taehyung's dad can be, but I know for sure that that's where Taehyung got his attitude.

"Dad, Jisoo and I had a relationship when I ran away." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Both our parents looked shocked; our moms gasping for a more dramatic reaction, while Jin looked bored as we wait for the food to be served.

"You ran away just to have a relationship with the one we set you up with in the first place?" Mrs. Kim asked sarcastically.

"1 point for V's mom." my brother mumbled beside me so I nudged him.

Taehyung coughed uncomfortably, looking at me for assistance. I made a face at him as if saying, "Don't look at me. I wasn't the one who ran away.". Taehyung scowled before looking back at our parents. "At least we still ended up together just like what you guys wanted, right?" He flashed a nervous smile.

Dad didn't look happy though. "Then explain why you got back together when I just knew Jungkook and Jisoo had a relationship."

"Jungkook and I are best friends, you know that, mom and dad." I said since it's my cue to explain, "We pretended to be in a relationship to see if Taehyung still wants me back too."

"Why didn't you just ask him, dear?" Mom asked me innocently.

Jin coughed, "Then there won't be any story to tell." I stepped on Jin's foot, making him groan in pain quietly. Good thing he's an actor!

"Uhm, we didn't end well when we were in college so I thought he doesn't have feelings for me anymore after 4 years of not seeing nor talking to each other." I said.

"But we went to the United States during Taehyung's second year." Mr. Kim interjected, "How did your relationship go?"

"That's when we broke up.." I said softly, finally looking at Taehyung for him to explain. Thankfully, he helped me.

"Point is, I still love Jisoo after four years and even now." Taehyung looked at dad, then at mom, "So let's just have a nice family dinner, shall we?

"Before that," mom said, "Just what happened between you two? I want to know why Jungkook suddenly left."

"Mom, he already mentioned that he's going to continue his education in Busan because that's where the rest of his family are." I explained.

"But he was your boyfriend."

"We were faking, mom. It was Jennie's pla-"

"Jennie? Yoongi's fiancée?" Mrs. Kim asked, surprised

"You should've brought Jennie along." Jin snickered. I shot Jin a glare, he's clearly not helping here.

"Mom, I told you. Jisoo and I were in a relationship before and we lost touch because-" Taehyung stopped abruptly, probably thinking whether he'd continue or not.

"Because what, Taehyung?" Dad asked

"I lied to him and made him go away." I confessed, looking at my hands on my lap until I saw Taehyung hold my hand with his.

"She overheard Yoongi and I talking about your trip to US, which I didn't plan on coming with until Jisoo made me." Taehyung said.

The elders exchanged looks with each other until Mr. Kim's eyes met mine. "Thank you, Jisoo." Beside him, Mrs. Kim was smiling at me warmly.

I smiled, though confused, and asked, "What for, sir?"

"Taehyung here already told me he doesn't want to come with us the day before our flight yet he showed up the morning of our supposed departure." Mr. Kim said, "I was a bad father to Taehyung back then, maybe that's why I got sick that time. But he forgave me during those 4 years, and we became closer after that. I finally felt how being a father should feel like. I never knew it's because of you, Kim Jisoo. Thank you for making him go to States with us. "

I looked at my parents, who were smiling at me proudly, then at Taehyung, who squeezed my hand while grinning at me, and finally, to his parents."You're welcome, sir, ma'am."

We had a decent conversation during dinner, one that does not talk about my past relationship with Taehyung or my friendship with Jungkook. At the end of our dinner, my family became a lot closer with Taehyung's.

"Your parents fetched you from your apartment awhile ago, right?" Taehyung asked as my family's about to leave

"Yes. Why?"

"I'll drive you home." Taehyung offered.

Jin placed his arm around me, smiling at Taehyung. "I'll drive her home. You've had enough of Jisoo for the week."

I saw Taehyung frown at Jin before waving his goodbye at me. I laughed as I did the same thing to him while Jin pulled me to his car.

"He's too clingy." Jin stated as soon as we both got inside his car. He then turned his head to look at me, "Isn't he too clingy?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked nonchalantly.

"No?"

"Then you have no say whether Taehyung's being too clingy or not." I deadpanned. "Personally, I don't think he is. He just wanted to drive me home, Jin."

"Did you do it with him yet?" He asked out of the blue, making me punch his arm real hard.

"Ya!", he yelled. "You're lucky I'm not yet driving. And I was just asking!"

"Don't you like Taehyung for me?" I asked him in all seriousness

"I like him. Yoongi's told me about how he tried to distance Taehyung away from you to be with his parents. He's proven himself enough too with his actions." Jin immediately replied, "Besides, I just want to annoy you. I like it when you're annoyed, it makes me happy." I punched his arm again. "But hey, if you and him get into a fight, call me. I'll side with you no matter what. Even when you're the one in the wrong." He laughed, his famous windshield laugh that his fans love, including me.

Jin started driving and I can't help but look at my brother. With his busy acting schedule and me busy with our company, Jin and I couldn't spend time with each other.

"Want to watch movie with me?" I asked him, "You won't have another free day again until next week, right?"

"Yeah." he answered, still looking at the road ahead, "You want me to watch a movie with you in your apartment?"

"Yeah.. If you're not tired, though. You came from a shooting a while ago, right?"

"Alright, Chu. We'll watch a movie, just like the old days.", he chuckled.

"Just like the Jin days" I snickered.

"You're lucky that I love you, lil sis. If not, I would've thrown you out my car by now."

"Awww. I love you too, Jinnie oppa"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

6.6K 448 31
Multiship Vsoo-main ship Jirose Yoonie Liskook fairies and evils are enemies. To finally end war king of fairies and king of evils are having contra...
226K 6.1K 57
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ˆπ’†?" "π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’”π’”π’š π‘©π’Šπ’•π’„π’‰π’†π’”?" "π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‹π’†π’“π’Œπ’”?" 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π‘©π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
219K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...