Warmth

Von vickie2021

Sasuhina story. This story was inspired by one of my favorite sasuhina stories called "In the Light" by @Tayt... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 16

2.4K 88 23
Von vickie2021

Hinata

It has been two months since that night and I could not be happier. We haven't had sex since, because the morning after Izumi kept teasing that even Konoha heard us. But we do sleep in eachothers arms every night. It is my favorite part of the day.

Sasuke always holds me close then tells me about his life, thoughts, likes, fears or asks about mine. I've learned even more about him. His childhood was so sweet before the massacre, but that was the pivotal point in his life. He became consumed with rage and revenge. It controlled him until he knew the truth. He would take revenge on Konoha but he claims it isn't worth it, he just can never go back.

I also learned his birthday is in two weeks. Me and Izumi have been planning a little something since I found out. He hasn't celebrated his birthday in eleven years. Now that he has a sister and nephew, who better to spend it with?

I am especially excited because I get to tell him the big news. I wasn't very accepting of it at first but Izumi confirmed it almost immediately and has been helping me with the symptoms. I have come to terms with all the questions in my head: Am I too young? Am I ready for this responsibility? How will Sasuke take the news? Will he want it? What would father think? What would Neji think? What will everyone think? Does this tie me to Sasuke forever? Will he want to be tied to me forever?

Izumi has helped me keep my head straight these few weeks. Sasuke noticed a change and began asking questions, but Izumi told him I had a stomach bug. Now that I have mastered the morning sickness, cramps, and nausea, he doesn't suspect a thing. I have the urge to tell him everyday cause I hate lying to him, but I know the wait will be worth it.

We have made it a habit to train together. We have tried to make advancements with the Ōtsutsuki, but it's like they are forbidden to be known. They are a mystery. We have not made any significant progress. Sasuke says all we can do is be prepared.

Sasuke wakes up really early, so I had to adjust to his schedule to train mornings with him. He never goes easy on me. Which I love. He is not gentle with me, he knows I cannot be broken. But sometimes he goes a little too hard.

*Flashback*

"Feel that" his breath on my neck as he stands close behind me pressing two fingers under my left ribs. I nod in response. "Good. That is where you need to aim your kicks on your opponent." he says walking in front of me. "Give it your best shot."

"On you?" he nods. "What if I hurt you?"

"Worried about me?" he smirks,tilting his head. I furrow my brows and landed a hard kick right below his ribs. He fell to his side grunting. I smirk but immediately realize what I did and run to his side.

"Are you okay." I say about to lift his shirt to see any bruise I could have caused. I stop once I hear his laugh. It doesn't happen often. He always laughs at things that are not actually funny. "What?" I ask trying not to laugh with him.

"You're so worrisome. Get back into your stance." he stands to his feet. "The enemy won't be distracted by your cute innocence." I gasp at his kind yet unkind words. "Again" he orders. I threw another kick his way. He swiftly blocks, grabbing me by the ankle and flinging me into the nearest tree.

*End Flashback*

I don't think he was aware of his own strength. He flung me so hard I was embedded in the tree trunk. I could tell by the way he rushed to me and his eyebrows drooped that he didn't mean it. That was the day I had so many splinters in my back, one could call me Groot. We spent all night taking them out. Sasuke even bathed me afterward, because I could barely move.

We have our own spot now. It's about two miles west or the cottage. Under a huge curved tree looking onto a beautiful lake. We go to that tree a couple times a week. It's like an escape from everything. Sasuke leans against the tree with his legs in a V. I sit between his legs and lean back against him as we look upon the water, enjoying each other's breathing. Days like that remind me of our times in the cell. When we were mere strangers. When I was scared of his presence. When his hands were restricted from feeling me. Now everytime we're near his hands find their way onto my body. We are far from strangers. He knows me quite well and l feel as though I know him more than anyone.

That tree is where Sasuke gave me the necklace I wear upon my neck now. It is held together by a silver chain with the Uchiha Fan as the pendent. I don't understand why he gave it to me. I wanted to ask him what it meant, but what if there was not meaning, just a gift.

I hold the pendent hanging from my neck in my fist and smile at my reflection. I don't think I have ever glowed this much. I was now ready for my quick trip into town. I decided to cook tonight so I have to grab a few ingredients . My hair laid down the middle of my back, being held together by Izumi's black scrunchie. I had on a purple plain V-neck and black jeans.

I reach the living room to see Sasuke on the floor playing with Isao. They were seeing who could build the tallest block tower. So cute. I grab my jacket and wallet. "Alright, I'm off." I announce about to open the front door.

"Where are you going?" Sasuke's silhouette appeared within an instant, holding the door shut.

"To the market. I already told you." I answer giggling at his seriousness. His always blank stoic face had emotion in it now. It always did, but no one noticed because it was hidden behind his mask. That mask is starting to dissolve around me.

"I'm coming."

"No," his face became hard. "You have a tower to build. I'll be fine." Worry was clear on his face. "I promised I'd always come back to you." I reach up and lightly peck his cheek.

"Keep good on your promise" he smiles down on me then pokes my forehead.

"Don't forget you made the same promise." I yell back walking out the door, rubbing my freshly poked forehead.

...

I successfully retrieved my items and strutted out of town. The walk back is long, but I don't mind. I love the quiet atmosphere. I have nature to keep me company.

I am soundly walking back when a strong aura stops my tune. I glance around but everything was normal. Nothing out of place, but my gut is telling me something is not right. I gradually quicken my pace. I am only half way to the cottage.

The aura becomes overwhelmingly large. "Byakugan!" I do a 360 scan of the area. I couldn't sense anything or pinpoint where the aura was coming from. It was everywhere.

I need to run.

I close my eyes and send up quick prayer. Once I open my eyes, my heart drops.

"Hinata."

There he was, levitating above me. His skin as white as snow with hair a light baby blue. His clothes hung loosely on him, making his chest marks visible. His eyes were not those of Hyuuga. Instead they were the color of the sky on a partly cloudy day.

My hands loose grip and let the grocery bags fall to the ground as I take off from under him. I run as fast as I can. Making a shadow clone in the process. I can't lead this thing to the cottage, and put Izumi and Isao in danger. I send my shadow clone back through the forest on a long path to the cottage to alert Sasuke. I jump up and hop from tree to tree to the only place I can think of. Our spot.

I lean against the curved tree trying to stop my panting. I kept myself on alert as I could not see him. I knew he was around. There is no way he followed the shadow clone.

"Hinata" There he appeared again. This time standing on the ground. "I am Toneri. I mean you no harm."

"What do you want?"

"You" he reaches for my hand but I flinch away. "Come with me to my fortress on the moon."

"The moon?" Is this man mental? "I am not going anywhere with you!" I get into my fighting stance.

"I do not want to fight" he smiled at me with his eyes closed and head tilted. Ugh.

"Byakugan!" I give it all I got, but he is dodging everything with that smile. "Trigrams 32 palms" His eyes still closed, but I keep coming at him. "Trigrams 64 palms" I see an opening. "Trigrams 128 palms." As I am about to connect, he disappears. I look around frantically. "Listen! I am not going to the fucking moon! So you might as well leave now." I say still looking around for him as I try to catch my breath.

"You shall come with me to the moon where we will be wed."

"WED?" I ask the sky as he has still not shown himself.

"Yes. We will marry, Byakugan Princess." 

_______________________________________

I know this update is super late but finals had me stuck. Plus quarantine has had me binge watching HxH and FMA.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated

This is the beginning to an emotional rollercoaster.

Be safe ;)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8K 279 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
11.9K 250 15
Mesmerized by Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke develops a feeling towards hinata. In his darkness she became a light. Love blooms in his heart. A story abou...
68.6K 2.2K 49
Hizumi has known Itachi since she was four years old. Being the younger sister of his best friend, Shisui, she has admired him from afar for years. P...
234K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...