50 Shades Of Fong |(Vanoss X...

By TheSHITCnt

Your Y/n L/n who moved to New York City after your mother passed away, only to look for a job that your roomm... More

A/N
New Friend
Moving in
Interview.
Dinner
Agreement
The morning after
Protective
Punishment
Dying for you
Us
The Aunt
Dark Secrets and Lust
Hungry eyes
Change
Masquerade Punishment
Random shit
A Good Impression
The First Day
The Second Day
More Cuddles
dad!?
Room
Special Day
Shh
As Months go by
Gone
Ache
Pretty Woman
Big Day
Honeymoon Mood
AfterMath
Finished
1K READS.

Holy hell 15k views

165 1 0
By TheSHITCnt

Right i was pretty much dead these few months and i come back to this amount of views and im completely mind blown-ed at this point. Yes i have been living under a rock but you guys are seriously awesome. thank you so so much from the bottom f my heart for reading this and shout out to a friend for even recommending me to write this. A new book is coming soon but i dont wish to completely make it sexual, i prefer a little better story line and twists so keep a look out for the new boooook, as always you guys are my first priority so anything you want in the story or would like to give me a plot to write on, im all ears. Love you folks, i'll catch you guys soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.1K 41
You read the title! The stories posted here aren't mine, I found them on tumblr or other websites. I'll write their usernames and you guys can check...
29.5K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) just got fired in a job she is working in and she is disappointed. As she is crossing the road, things happen and she met a man. She find him c...
81.9K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...
47.9K 207 15
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...