The Mafias Daughter.

By stnmrs666

Ashlia is a sixteen year old badass. When she was one week old her parents sent her to their most trusted fri... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
teaser
chapater eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
hehe someone help
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
yall got me crying in the club
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
chapter twenty- five
i got sum questions
chapter twenty- six
not an update but please read!
no title needed
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty- nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty- one
chapter thirty- two
authors note
AAAHHHHH
chapter thirty- three (hehe)
chapter thirty- four
chapter thirty- five
if you dont read this your moms a hoe
chapter thirty- six
chapter thirty- seven

chapter nineteen

7.1K 168 58
By stnmrs666

"Gold?"

Don't get me wrong, gold is a pretty color, but most of the dresses i've seen that are gold aren't good dresses.

"Don't judge too soon. You haven't seen it yet. And it's gorgeous!" She said.

"Well where's the dress?" I asked.

She walked over to her bags of makeup and pulled out a silk mask. What is she doing with that?

"It's out in that hall. You're not looking at anything until you're finished getting ready." She said.

"How am I not supposed to see it while I'm putting it on?" I asked.

She gave me a weird smile before covering my eyes with the mask. Oh she kinky.

"The dress you're going to wear is off the shoulder, so we're going to have to change your bra into a strapless one."

This is going to be fun.

I heard the door open and a few seconds later a sound of something being rolled in.

"Alright, I'm going to untie you. But you have to promise not to go to the closest mirror." She said.

"How am I going to go to a mirror if I can't see?"

Well I can take it off, but I'm not smart enough to do that. I'd probably start running and run into a wall or something.

Ignoring me she started to take off my clothes.

"Nice body. How did you get your body like that? You're only 16, I'm 26 and I look nothing like that." She said.

"Well, I have been working out all my life. I was in a gym 12 hours a day almost everyday." I explained.

"What was your workout routine? Your waist is smaller than my leg, your arms are muscular, and your ass is huge! It's not so big it looks like you're wearing a diaper, It's the perfect size."

"Um, thank you?"

"No problem babe."

She announced she was going to start putting on the dress, followed by black heels. To my surprise the heels didn't hurt, they were actually comfortable. For the first time wearing heels, I haven't fallen yet.

"Perfect! I did it again!" She said, clapping her hands.

"Can I see how I look now?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Yes." She took the mask off and instantly I saw myself in a body length mirror.

I looked beautiful. My hair was straightened, making my mid back hair length look longer than what it is. My makeup was flawless. The dress was, I can't even explain how beautiful the dress is.

"That gasp tells me you like it?" Felisha said in a questioning tone.

"Like it? I love it." I said out of breath.

I saw Felisha's satisfied look as I looked in the mirror.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"7:30. Thirty minutes before you have to leave." She said.  "I'll be going. I was told once you were done getting ready I have to leave."

I nodded my head and headed to the bathroom. I'm still in shock that I look like this, I want to see if I'll see the same thing in different mirrors. She had to do something to that mirror because I know I can't look like that.

Once I saw myself in the mirror I was wrong. I looked the same. Felisha is a miracle worker.

"Let's go, we're leaving!" Carter screamed.

I must've taken a longer looking at myself than I thought. Walking out of my bathroom, I grabbed my phone off the bed before going downstairs.

Still not used to walking in heels I made sure I was walking slowly. Eventually I'll be able to walk faster, but that time is not right now.

"You look beautiful, Ashlia." Felix said as he came out of his room.

Felix was wearing a black suit. I'm used to seeing him in suits, but this one is different. He usually wears gray suits.

"Thank you kind sir. And might I say, you look handsome." I said while doing a curtsy.

"Oh shush. You can't be handsome if you're getting old." He said laughing.

"You're not even old." I said slapping his arm a little.

"Oh yeah? I found a gray hair while I was getting ready. I had a heart attack when I saw it." He said putting his hand over his chest.

Felix held his hand out for me. I slid my hand in his and he helped me walk down the stairs. If I didn't have his hand I'd probably would fall down these damn stairs.

I saw everyone at the bottom of the stairs waiting for us. They all looked at me like I was a gem.

"Where's ma?" I asked when we got to the bottom.

"She's not feeling good so she decided to stay back." Carter said.

"What are you wearing?" Jace asked as he gave my outfit a dirty look.

"A dress, duh." I said.

"I don't like how revealing it is."

"Jace leave her alone. She's old enough to wear what she wants." Mama said walking over to us.

"Yeah you little shit." I said poking my tongue out at Jace.

"You look beautiful Ashlia. Now let's go before we're late." Antonio said.

"We're taking different cars. Take whichever car you want, but make sure you take a nice car." Carter said.

walking outside I saw multiple cars lined up. Mother of all things holy, I'm in heaven. There were so many cars to choose from, but only one caught my eye. It was the La Voiture Noire. It's the most expensive car. It's worth nineteen million dollars. This car is the only one made.

"Where did you get this car?" I asked, running my hands over the car.

"I bought it." Antonio said.

"How? It's not ready to be released until next year!"

"I have my ways."

I gave him a stern look telling him I wanted to know.

"I have some friends that work for Bugatti that owe me money. I let them slide only if they gave me this car." Antonio said. "Do you want to drive it?"

"Yes." Antonio threw me the keys.

Oh my baby. Don't worry mommy's finally here.

"I wouldn't blast music like you usually do. The speakers are louder than regular ones." Antonio warned.

Thanks for the heads up.

Once I was in the car I instantly fell in love. The car roared as I started it.

"I'm going to have fun with this car."

The car is gorgeous. It's all black on the outside and inside. The windows are also blacked out so no one can see inside. You can only fit two people in the car.

After I hooked my phone up to the speakers we left. Antonio wasn't lying when he said the speakers are loud. The volume is only at ten and my ears are about to explode.

I fucking love this car!

-

Pulling into a driveway everyone slowed down. I don't know whose house this is because no one tells me anything, but I'm about to give everyone a show. I stopped my car and waited for everyone to get far away. I could see the mansion from the end of the driveway so I'm not worried about getting lost.

Once I saw everyone getting out of their cars that's when I decided to slam on the gas. Once I got to 150mph I hit the brakes. The people that are outside we're watching my car closely. I could see they were wondering who was in the car.

I got out of the car and instantly felt everyone's eyes on me. Some were surprised a girl was driving the car, and some was wondering who I was.

Ignoring them I walked up to Antonio and the rest.

"Always have to put on a show." Matteo said.

I sent him a smile as we started walking into the house.

"Whose house is this?" I asked Felix.

"The Rodríguez family. They're really good friends with Antonio." He said.

"Are they a part of the mafia?"

"Sort of. They own all the underground's in the world. They're the ones that choose if you can fight in they're clubs or not." He explained.

I nodded.

"You'll be meeting them today. I know you don't like people, but there's only two of them. Carlos and Angel Rodríguez. Carlos is the owner of the clubs, and Angel is his son. Carlos' wife died ten years ago because there was an attack at one of the clubs they were at." Felix said, informing me of everything I should know.

"I really don't care how many people I meet tonight." I said.

"Good because I lied, you'll be meeting a lot more than two people. You'll have to talk with a lot more mafia families." He smirked.

You little shit.

"Antonio! ¿Cómo estás?" A man asked in spanish coming towards us.
(Antonio! How are you?)

"Estoy genial, ¿y tú Carlos?" Antonio said.
(I'm good, what about you Carlos?)

"Lo usual." Carlos said.

Carols looked at all of us before his eyes fell on me. A questioning look pasted his eyes before it disappeared.

"I know everyone with you, but I've never met this beautiful lady right here." Carlos said, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I'm Ashlia Vice. Nice to meet you." I asked shaking his hand.

"Vice? I didn't know You had a daughter Carter." A young man said beside Carlos. I'm guessing that's Carlos' son.

"No one does." Carter said sternly.

"Carter sent her away when she was born. The leader of the Spanish mafia started a war, he wanted to take Ashlia from them. So Carter sent her away." Antonio explained.

"And he kept it a secret from everyone. Smart move Vice." Carlos said.

I couldn't help but notice Angel looking at me. He wouldn't look away and it was getting on my nerves. He kept looking me up and down, once in a while licking his lips. From what he's doing right now, I can tell he's a man whore.

"How have you been Angel?" Antonio asked.

Angel pride his eyes off me and set them on Antonio.

"I've been good. Getting ready to take over for father." Angel said.

"Yeah, I'm getting too old to run the clubs. He's old enough to take over." Carlos said.

There it is again. Eyes back on my body. Can this kid not control his fucking hormones?

Giovanni noticed that Angel was looking at me, so he pulled me behind his body and glared at him. Angel and Giovanni were glaring at each other for a while, but Angel looked away.

"Don't go near him." Giovanni whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"I have to go and talk with the rest of my guests. As much as I don't want to, It'll make me look like a dick." Carlos said.

Antonio nodded then Carlos and Angel walked away.

Looking around and seeing what all the girls are wearing, I'm actually glad Felisha changed her mind about the red dress. Every girl in here are either wearing a red, or black dress.

I also noticed everyone in the room looking at me. I don't know how I never noticed all the eyes on me before. God I hate people looking at me.

"Let's take our seats. They're about to pass out some food." Carter said.

Food? We're having dinner here? Hey, I'm never one to turn down free food so it's whatever.

When Carter said they were going to pass out food, I thought he meant something small. Not seven meals! I could barely eat two plates without feeling the dress get tighter. This dress is not made to be eaten in.

"It's okay if you don't eat all your food. Most of the people here don't go past five plates." Even said leaning over to my ear.

"Why did Carlos think we could finish all seven?" I asked putting my fork down.

"He doesn't. He makes a lot of food everyone he throws a party like this. Sometimes he makes a lot so we just eat as much as we can." Even explained.

"When everyone is done eating we're leaving." Carter said as he sent a text.

"Why're we leaving so soon? We usually wait until all the people are gone so you can talk to Carlos." Jace asked.

"Kathrain texted me, someone in stole one of her mothers most prized possession."

And just like that, Antonio's mood went from happy to wanting to kill just in seconds.

————-
alright here's the second update i promised y'all. it took longer than i thought to write this one.

vote and comment ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 66.6K 61
I was kidnapped by the mafia I know that sounds like a bad thing but for me it couldn't come at a better time. So I let them take me I will act like...
20.7K 958 17
Many of you guys know my parents. Ashely and Jared Taylor. Yes, the famous Ashely and Jared Taylor. My dad took over my nonno's (grandpa in Italian)...
1.4K 24 25
"I mean yes we're already engaged and are going to be married but it wasn't our choice. But what was our choice was falling for each other. " • Amay...
636 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...