The Mafias Daughter.

By stnmrs666

Ashlia is a sixteen year old badass. When she was one week old her parents sent her to their most trusted fri... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
teaser
chapater eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
hehe someone help
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
yall got me crying in the club
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
chapter twenty- five
i got sum questions
chapter twenty- six
not an update but please read!
no title needed
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty- nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty- one
chapter thirty- two
authors note
AAAHHHHH
chapter thirty- three (hehe)
chapter thirty- four
chapter thirty- five
if you dont read this your moms a hoe
chapter thirty- six
chapter thirty- seven

chapter eighteen

6.8K 161 20
By stnmrs666

"What?"

Are they talking about what I think they're talking about?

"Your plan on taking over. We're in." Even said.

Holy shit! They're actually joining me! I didn't think they would. I feel a lot better knowing I'm not going to hurt my brothers.

"It didn't take a lot to persuade you to join me." I said keeping my calm.

"Once Antonio said that you're going to torture Carter, we instantly agreed." Giovanni said.

"Even if you aren't going to torture him, we're still taking his most prized possession. That's good enough." Matteo said.

"Do Felix and Preston know?" Jace asked.

Is it bad that I don't want to tell them? I know that they don't like Carter, but they're loyal. Unless they're working for Antonio, I don't think they'll join.

"No." I said.

"Really? I thought they'd be the first people you'd tell."  Matteo said.

You thought wrong.

"They're still working for Carter." I stated.

"They're not working for anyone. Carter only thinks they're working for him." Jace announced.

"And even if they were working for him, why wouldn't you tell them?" Giovanni asked.

I looked at my brothers confused. What does Jace mean by 'they don't work for anyone'? They have to work for someone.

"Because they're loyal. They don't do the whole taking someone down they're working for stuff." I stated. "Who do they work for if they don't work for Carter?"

"Technically Antonio, but he made them leave the mafia. It was never proclaimed that they were working for Carter, but of course Carter assumed they were." Even said.

"They don't work for any mafia, they're just involved with a leader's daughter."

"How are they my body guards? Someone had to order them to be." I asked.

"No one ordered them to do anything. They were asked. Mom asked them if they could take you when you were born. They became your body guards by their own orders." Giovanni said.

"And technically they work for you since they're your body guards." Matteo stated.

"Do you know where they are?" I asked.

"Who knows? Probably at a party. They've been going to a lot of those lately." Even said.

I'm not even surprised.

"Okay go to bed. Carter said we have to get up early tomorrow." Jace said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. Something about a party he needs to tell us about." Even said.

A party? I'm about to be the life of that party. Well, if we go.

.
.
.
.

"Ashlia! Wake your ass up!" Someone yelled as they were banging on my door.

I grabbed the light off my night stand and ripped the cord out of the wall. Sitting up I threw it at my door as it started to open.

"What the hell!" Felix yelled, poking his head through the crack.

"Why the fuck you waking me up like that! Don't you have enough experience from waking me up by screaming?" I yelled back.

I have a reputation for throwing anything at someone if they wake me up by screaming. Felix was the only person that does it to me, and every time he gets a big object thrown at him.

"That's the only way to wake you up!" He yelled, again.

As much as I want to hurt him right now, I can't.

"Get out." I snapped.

So much for waking up in a good mood. I grabbed my phone to see if I slept through my alarm. Good news is I didn't. Bad news is that it's four in the goddamn morning. I set my alarm for five, I had an hour. Can they not wait?

-

Walking down the stairs I can hear yelling in the living room. I'm guessing they're in the living room.

"!Ashlia no va a esta fiesta!" Antonio yelled in spanish.
(Ashlia is not going to this party!)

"I'm not arguing with you. She's going and I don't care!" Carter yelled.

"!La estás poniendo en peligro!" Mama yelled.
(You're putting her in danger!)

I've been in danger for a while, what will one little party do? I stood in the doorway watching all of them fight. It's entertaining.

"She can handle herself! If something happens she can fight!" Damn Carter, don't even care if I get attacked. What a lovely father.

"¿Por qué la quieres allí?" Marco asked.
(why do you want her there?)

Because I'm fun?

"Se la lascio qui non so se è al sicuro!" Carter yelled one italian.
(If I leave her here I don't know if she's safe!)

Yeah that's totally it. I rolled my eyes.

"Besteiro." Pietro said in portuguese.
(Bullshit)

I know only a few people know portuguese here. Riccardo, Marco, Pietro, Antonio, Carter, and me. No one else does.

"She's going and that's final!" Carter yelled as he glared at Pietro.

"It's her choice if she wants to go or not. She's her own person and can make her own decisions." Felix said.

I know he knows I'm here. I'm still mad at him if he's trying to make me forgive him by what he said.

"She made most of her own decisions while we were taking care of her. She hasn't got kidnapped, not once." Preston said.

"Your opinions don't matter. You work for me, so what I say you have to go with." Carter said.

Felix and Preston looked unfazed by what he said. They know that they don't work for him, but they won't say anything.

"Actually-" Felix started, but I cut him off.

"Actually they work for me."

Everyone turned to me. They all had shocked expressions except for Felix and Preston. I don't know why they're shocked. They knew I was coming down here.

"Exactly." Felix said.

"Carter, I never sent them to work for you. I sent them to stay with my daughter. I also kicked them out of my mafia so they didn't work for anybody. Kathrain knew that. That's why she asked if they would take Ashlia, she didn't order them." Antonio said.

"You may be wondering why we're working for her, well let me tell you. After Kathrain married you, Antonio kicked us out. But we were still her bodyguards. Once Ashlia was born, Kathrain made us be her bodyguards. Since we aren't working for anybody, she became our boss. Even though she was a baby." Preston explained.

Carter glared at every single one of us. I can see in his eyes he felt betrayed.

"She's going and that's that. Everyone be ready by eight tonight." Carter said before walking away.

No one talked. They all just looked at each other then walked away. Why is everyone mad all of a sudden?

-

"We need to find you something that'll make you look hot, but innocent." Falisha, a girl Carter hired to make sure I'm dressed properly for the party said.

I've been with her for the past five hours, and it's been hell. She's been plucking my eyebrows, putting all kinds of stuff in my hair, pulling the fuck out of my hair. Rubbing all kinds of shit on my face. It's hell being a girl.

"How about a red dress?" she asked.

"Yeah sure that's fine." I said.

She won't let me see my face. She spent hours on my face, telling me how hot I looked, and ended up not letting me see it.

"Okay, I'm going to go get the dresses, you just stay put and don't look at yourself."

I nodded.

How is she going to leave and expect me not to look? I don't listen to anyone, I'm especially not going to listen to her.

I got up from the chair and walked to the bathroom.

"I know damn well you're not about to go look at yourself." Giovanni said as he grabbed my arm.

"What the hell dude. I just want to take a look!" I whined.

He gave me a look telling me to go back to the chair.

"Felisha made me come in here to make sure you don't look in a mirror. She didn't trust you." He said.

"Well feelings are mutual, I don't trust her either." I said.

For the rest of the time I sat in the chair with a glare. I was glaring at anything I could look at. I was mad. It's my body and I can look at it when I want. And I tried to get up and look, multiple times. That's why she made my brothers tie me down on my chair.

"I picked a perfect dress for you! I decided that red will be over used at this party, so I went with the next best thing." She said excitedly.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Gold!"

——-
y'all. 5K READS???!!!! I HAVENT EVEN GOT DONE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

all i'm saying is i may add another chapter cuz we hit 5k. i'm SHOOKTH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
65.1K 1.7K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
2.3M 65.7K 75
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
55.6K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...