Guns N' Roses - Imagines/Pref...

By 1yourdaddy

Prefrences + one shots about the boys, requests are always open :) 🤘 I wrote this when i was younger isn't a... More

Welcome to the jungle
I would never do anything to hurt you (Axl x Y/N
handcuffs (Slash x Y/N)
Dear Diary - Steven x Duff
I'm I scared? - Steven x Slash
I'm I scared? - (part 2) Steven x Slash
Swallowing a bullet - Duff x Izzy
The phonecall - Axl Rose
Do you even love me? - Duff x Steven
+How you met
+How you call each other
+Their favorite part of you
+The things you like to watch
I'm not a carrot - Axl x Izzy
My lil' Saul Hudson
My lil' Saul Hudson - (part 2)
A funny issue
+You're favourite place to eat
+When you are in your period
🌹Pictures🌹
🌹 Pictures 🌹
+Why they get mad at you
Axl Rose pics/memes
❤️Duffle's birthday❤️
Axl and Slash
Kissing in the rain - Axl Rose
Kissing in the rain - Axl Rose (part 2)
1000 READS!!!
(A/N)
Living the American dream
My angry kitten - Axl x Slash
Chicken Nuggets
TAgEd (again)
Save me baby boy - Axl x Slash
Learn the alphabet with Guns n Roses
+Who says "I love you" first?
The bar - Dave/Duff/Reader
Don't leave me alone!? - Axl Rose
Goosebumps (Izzy x Duff)
I hate him but my love is stronger - (Slaxl)

Knocking on the bedroom door - Slash x Axl

2.1K 42 7
By 1yourdaddy

Hey bitches,

So uhm lemme tell something, I wrote this in a half hr. But anyways I like the chapter so enjoy reading it.

⬆️ Ugh, Slash is so fucking hot!!!

Special credits to @_useyourillusion_ she brought up the idea for the chapter ;) thank you so much.

Btw Axl is scared of snakes and Slash is mad

Anyways enjoy iiii]; )'

-

"Axl calms down, it's just a little snake, it won't hurt you."

"Yes, it will, SLASH -HELP, it's looking at me."

"SLASH -SLASH her head is moving towards me."

"Axl it's just Pandora, and it's just fed it won't hurt you."

"Slash gets it off me now, it's killing me." Tears run over my eyes while the snake's head is moving towards me. I grab the head of the snake and I get it as fast as I can away from me.

Slash looks shocked and mad at me, "AXL DUDE WTF, be more gentle with her she's so little!"

He gently gets the snake away from my shoulders. He lets the boa constrict on his shoulder, he looks at me angrily and walks away, back to his room. He slams the door shut, with a lot of noise, then I hear a click meaning that the door is locked.

It has been a couple of hours since I've seen Slash, I'm scared that I really pissed him off. He loves his snakes there like babies for him, and I hurt one of his babies.

How can I fix this mess I made, a meal? Yes, a meal. I make some coffee and I let the machine do its magic while I break a couple of eggs in half. I make scrambled eggs out of it, I pour some cheese on the eggs and I let them bake for a while, while I scrambled then sometimes. I grab a plate and lay some bread on it. I put some scrambled eggs on the bread and I pour some coffee in two Muggs.

I carefully walk upstairs with the plates in one hand and the other the two mugs. I stopped in front of the bedroom door. I put the plates and mugs down on the ground, I knock on the door.

No answer, I knock again, "Slash please open the door, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt her, it was accidental. And I made some food to eat for us."

Again no answer, but I do hear him moving in the room. "Saul please, I'm sorry."

I hear a click, the door opens and I see a black curled man peeking through the opening of the door.

"You said you're sorry?"

"Yes"

He sighs and walks to the bed, I grab the plates and mugs. I put the plates on the bed and let the Muggs rest on the nightstands.

I let myself rest on the bed next to Slash, we sit close but he gives me no attention or looks. We eat in silence, an awkward silence. When he's done he puts the empty plate on the nightstand and grabs his coffee and takes a sip.

He smiles at me and says, "I good coffee Ax, you should make it more often." He takes another sip and I smile at him. I move a little closer to him, he notices and lays an arm around my shoulders.

I slide onto his lap and let my headrest in the crook of his neck. I move my head so that my lips are close to his ear, then I whisper, "Slash I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt her -I'm so sorry. Can I make it right to try it again and not hurt her?"

"Do you promise to not hurt her or freak out?"

"Yes ofcaurce Slasher, but you promise me you'll forgive me, you know I hate to say sorry."

He turns his head to me and kisses the tip of my nose, I hum out of approval. He removes me from his lap and walks over to Pandora's enclosure. He gets her out of her enclosure and let her constrict around his shoulder, he walks over to the bed and sits down next to me.

I slide away from him, afraid of the snake. He lets his hand rest on mine and he says, "Axl please it's gonna be okay she's a sweetheart."

One part of me doesn't believe him and doesn't wanna do this, but then I think it's for Slash the person that I love and that does everything for me.

I get closer to Slash, and the snake. Slash grabs my hand and lets it rest on the snake's skin. I look scared into Slash's eyes.

He sees that I'm scared so he comes closer to me, I don't know how that should help. But then he grabs my hand and lets it rest on his knee. He nods at me in courage, and then I let my hand slide over Pandora's body. It feels good but also really weird, I start to understand why Slash likes snakes so much.

I remove the hand that was resting on Slash's knee and start petting and playing with the snake. It looks that all my fears are faded away, but one moment the snake looks at me and starts moving towards me.

"Slash please it's gonna kill me." I slide backward and I give Slash a sad expression. He smiles back at me and puts Pandora back in her enclosure.

He walks back to me and puts his arms around me, I snuggle my head into his neck and we lay down together on the bed. Our arms and legs are tangled together. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

It has been a couple of days since the incident with Pandora. But to be honest, I like her now, she isn't trying to kill me these days. But I only wanna handle her when Slash is around, to save me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
170K 1K 188
Mature content
41.2K 30 13
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)