I hate him but my love is stronger - (Slaxl)

This one shot was a request from nikkisthighs

Ziggys-Stardust  thanks for helping me and as always love u i_hate_life_ ❤️ *chefs kiss*

-

"Axl please for the love of god quiet down." I screamed back at him. I just came back from rehearsal and got greeted by a house where everything that had valuable memories in it was torn apart.

He didn't listen and proceeded to yell, "Don't act like you didn't do anything, every night you go away for hours leaving me alone in this big empty house. I don't want this anymore Slash I am sick of your cheating ass."

"Axl I never cheated on you! I wouldn't have married your bitchy ass if I didn't love you for fuck sake. And don't act all innocent now, I invited you every single time if you wanted to come but you always declined because -you had better things to do-"

His eyes darkened. I knew he was probably overreacting and would be sorry once he had calmed down, but I had never seen him this mad. "YOU LIER." He barked out and proceeded to take his wedding ring off, throwing it at my face.

That was my boiling point, I left the house and got back into the car. Speeding off, leaving that god-awful house behind me.

I loved Axl dearly, but his tempers were worsening by the day. I couldn't put up with him anymore, it was hard to see him struggle like that I know he loves me but he never took the same to say or act like it.

The street is really clear and I sped up, who was I gonna hurt if there's no one encompassing? I forget entirely about the street light, it has no value for you at that moment, after all, I felt blood boiling from the recent discussion and I sensed the urge to go quicker, even tho I had no intention of where I was heading to. My thoughts disturbed abruptly you realize that their lights blinding you, they get closer as the second's progress, resembles like the hospital is your following stop.

I heard a long high peep in my ears as I carefully opened up my eyes. I quickly close them again as I felt a bad headache coming up, drifting away again.

There it was again the high peep, I thought as I slowly got my consciousness back. I opened my eyes again. It took me a moment to realize that I was greeted by the same greenish eyes I feared so much the other day.

This time they were different, filled up with emotions, and even a tear. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"Axl what happened?" I tried to sit up straight, he helped me. He fixed my hair getting the curls out of my face and cupped my cheeks massaging them softly.

"Well.. I lost my temper because I was jealous. And I made you leave the house, so you sped off. But the next morning I would have expected you'd come back to talk.

But you didn't, so I looked for you but I couldn't locate you anywhere. So I decided to call up Duff, Izzy, Slash, and Steven but they all didn't know where you are. I started calling around and then I got the information you were in the hospital." He swallowed and continued speaking, "Slash I am so sorry, I lost my shit that evening over nothing. Only for you to be the dupe of it, while you did nothing wrong I am so sorry."

Tears overflew his eyes and he wiped them away with his sweater. I had never seen Axl in a state like this. "Ax as much as I love you, this is enough... Every time I come home from the studio I get greeted by this man who I don't know who I don't love."

Axl took his eyes off me looking down at the ground. When I overheard him sniffing trying to hold back sobs it broke my heart. I got his hands off my cheek and drew the ginger closer, hugging him tightly.

Securing him into my arms, he let his head lean on my chest continuing to cry. He looked up at me peering into my eyes. "S-Slash, I-I am sorry."

I leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips, clashing against each other. I pulled back and went to kiss him all over his face, I stopped near his ear and whispered. "It's okay love, just promise me one thing." He looked so innocently in my eyes, I kissed him again.

"Slash tell me." He whined as he broke the kiss. I grinned and continued my sentence. "Please baby look for help, I know you want to figure this out on your own, but don't you want anyone to help you through this process?"

He sighed, "Mabey it would be for the better, I don't assure you I'll look for help but I will look into it. I love you Slasher."

"I love you to Ax." We kissed again, our tongues collapsing against each other. I pulled him onto my lap. Not breaking the kiss.

He pulled back for a breather, and let his head rest on my chest again. As he did so I saw him about zone out. We lay down, I tangled my hands into his ginger soft hair. He let out a moan as I softly pulled it a bit teasing him.

But I know he was too tired to do anything, I gave him kissed now and then on the head. As much as I hated the sleeping man in my arms, my love for him was bigger and stronger.