handcuffs (Slash x Y/N)

"Slash my parents pulled up! come!"

I obeyed and came running downstairs. Y/n and I Have been best friends for years, we lived together and we were always together. Where she goes I go, and where I go she goes.It was all fun having her around as my best friend, but there was always something that I was missing in our relationship.

All of those feelings got placed in the right position when me and her started to mess around while touring. I thought it didn't mean anything because I was still fucking groupies that were throwing themselves at me. But gradually I began to realize that I only wanted to be hers. I didn't want to fuck other chicks anymore, I wanted to be her one and only. We took it very slowly at first with the dating. but it soon became clear that we wanted to express our feelings no matter the place or the people.

So that's what we did. I walked downstairs and saw y/n waiting for me there. She had a beautiful little black dress on that was short as hell. She threw her hands around my neck, I caught her and our lips came close and we gave each other a deep passionate wet kiss. We got interrupted by her parents' car honking in the driveway.

She pulled away, "We should hurry babe or they will grow impatient." She said with the beautiful smile that she had on her face. She bent over to grab her heels, showing me she didn't have underwear on. She swung her hips a couple of times, then got up.

She was a master at teasing me, especially in public. Maybe I have a soft spot for her but still. Around our place, she would wear the tiniest shorts, the lowest skirts that practically made her ass fall out. The hardest part was that she never, but never wore underwear, such as bras and panties when we were alone.

And when we were out in public she was even more ruthless, constantly trying to get in my pants or palming my cock. She always cracked me.

What would drive me insane was when we were in the club and she would dance with all these guys, performing a little show. While her hips swung to the rhythm of the music.

She had put her heels on, turned around, and looked me up and down. Giving me a look of "fuck me now". I bit my lip while she came close to me again. My heart sped up when her hands touched my crotch. I wrapped a hand around her neck, choking her, then I whispered in her ear. "Come on babe, someone is waiting for us." I let her go and took one of her hands. And dragged her into the driveway, waving at her parents who were waiting in the car.

I opened the door to the backseats of the car for us to get in, introduced myself to her parents, and off we went.

The car ride was quiet and boring until I felt her hand touching mine. I grabbed her hand and gave a little kiss on it while I smiled at her. She placed her hand on my crotch, our eyes crossed and she gave me a devilish smirk. She palmed me a couple of times. And didn't look away. Something about it her being a little slut with her parents there without knowing it turned me on.

We pulled up at the restaurant and she quickly placed her hand next to her thigh. Giving me one more sweet and innocent smile while she bit on her lip seductively.
"Not so nauthy now anymore huh?" I whiperd softly. She responded with a grin.

I couldn't control myself any longer, during the dinner she kept on palming me through my pants while she whispered things she wanted to do to me when we got home. Something about it, that her parents were sitting right across the table completely unaware of the actions that are happening under the table. The ride home was interesting, I was painfully hard and had trouble responding to the questions of her parents that they were asking me about my life. While y/n was still having fun with my crotch in the darkness of the late evening.

We once again pulled up into the driveway, we quickly said our goodbyes and went inside. I made sure I closed the door behind me, then I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall."you've been a very, very naughty girl y/n. And you're gonna have to be punished for that."

"Yes.."

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, daddy." She said while she smiled and bit her lip. I didn't waste any time and got her upstairs in the bedroom.

I ripped her dress off. She crawled into our bed, looking at me seductively. She opened her legs for me. I get on top of her. My face wasn't even an inch away from hers but my lips immediately found their way to hers. Pressing my lips on hers, I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth, exploring her mouth.

She threw her hands around my neck, but when she lifted her arms up, I pushed them back down, holding both of her wrists in one hand. I detached my lips from hers. I didn't want to wait any longer. I pulled her off the bed, onto her knees.

I undid my pants and let my cock spring free. My tip was red, and the precum was dripping everywhere. Like a good girl, she brought her mouth to my cock. Wrapping her lips around my shaft, going up and down, like a good slut would.

I got her hair out of her face while thrusting myself all the way into her mouth. I didn't take it easy on her as I gave her barely any time to take a breath."You're such a good little slut for your daddy." I said while pulling out. Her eyes were sparkly filled with tears of joy and need.

I got her up and laid her on the bed. Then I crawled hungrily on top of her,

"Sweetheart we skipped dessert, remember?"

"I do."

"Good because now you had yours, and now I'm gonna have my own." I said while I had both of her wrists in my hand, I cuffed her with handcuffs to the bed that had been tied to it previously.

I kissed her on her inner thighs, sucking softly on her clit. She was dripping as I brought two fingers to her aching hole, pumping them softly in and out, earning desperate but soft whimpers. My tongue was still swirling around her clit, as my face was buried between her thighs.Her hips started bucking and I increased my speed, making her moan and scream my name as she came in my mouth.

I licked her clean as I didn't want any of her cum to go to waste. "Daddy... show me some more fun." She purred. "Did I tell you, you could talk?" I said while grabbing her by the neck, choking her a little. "No.." She exclaimed. "But I know for sure I can take you all the way daddy."

"Look at you, if your parents would see this right now they would be so disappointed. Thinking their daughter is a sweet little virgin, but you turn into a dirty little slut the second they look away." I put my body closer to hers, shoving myself all the way into her, with no warning. "Fuck.." She groans.

"Such a pretty girl." I groaned as I felt her around my hard shaft. She whimpers trying not to tear up. I started pounding into her, giving her no time to adjust to my size. Flipping her over and over again, I lifted her legs up onto my chest. As I began to slide into her with an inhuman pace.

"Fuck, babe ur taking my cock so well." I moan, slamming into her. She loudly moaned my name, I slid my hand down and started rubbing her clit. Causing her only to moan louder as she bucked her hips. "Ah yes..." I growled as she tightened around my hard shaft. "Ur such a little slut, for your daddy." I said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Sending her and me over the edge, my thrusts were getting sloppy. I throw myself next to her on the bead, while both of us are trying to catch out breath.

I laid on her, with my head between her boobs, we were both a panting mess. I looked up and smiled at her, I kissed her as I undid her hands from the handcuffs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my forehead. "I love you slashy." She said while giving me the cutest smile. "I love you too y/n."

-

So I'm back to writing again, and thanks to the people who are still reading and voting for my stories. 

Btw my writing got better so no more cringe stories.

And a big thanks to simona, love u bish 😌❤️