The bar - Dave/Duff/Reader

Hey guys,

so this chapter was for h4ll0w33n_ I hope you like it.

So basically Dave Mustaine and you are a couple and you two have some fun with Duff McKagan in the bar.

Have fun :)

-

Everyone was chattering and having fun, laughing and drinking in a bar. I laid my head down on Dave's shoulder, resting it peacefully. Dave stopped chatting with Duff who was sitting next to us, he turned his head and looked at me, he got his hand on the backrest of the chair and wrapped it protectively around me.

I locked eyes with Duff who was staring at me, he gave me a smile and went back to chatting with Duff.

I shoved myself onto Dave's lap laying my arms rest around his neck. Again Duff locked his eyes with me, but this time it was different. It was in a way that I haven't seen him looking at me before, on one side it looked kinda creepy but on the other side it was a nice way of looking at me.

I looked back at Dave who was looking kinda angry, he pulled me closer towards his chest. I still had my arms around his neck so I took the opportunety, I let one slide of his neck make its way towards his waist. I grabbed with my other hand his hair, pulling it slightly for taking it into a firm grip.

I looked him into the eyes and he looked damn horney. Then in the corner of my eyes I Saw Duff laying a hand on his shoulder, but he moved his hand towards my arm that was texting on Dave's neck.

Dave didn't seem to mind what was happening, in the meanwhile Duff started to rub circles on my arm with his thumb. I looked at him and then I let my head fall into Dave's neck. He looked at me and gave me a sweet smile, I looked at him and faked a smile back. To be honest I was a little scared, this was out of hand for the two characters. Dave would have made a huge scene for a guy touching me, and probably he would have punched him. And Duff on the other hand would never even dare to touch me, he was too gentle with me for that.

Then Dave pulled me even closer to him, causing me to let out a soft moan, he placed me right into his ear. I let both of my hands then rest onto his neck, kissing and sucking him on his sweet spot behind his ear. Duff in the meanwhile came a little closer to us, then laid a hand on Dave's knee, circling his thumb around it like he did with me.

Then I feel lips pressed hard onto mine, it's Dave. He smiles at me stupidly and kisses me again, this time with some tongue involved.

We deeply get pulled into the kiss, our tongues in each other's mouths exploring and circling each other. Then he pulls away just a couple inches and he cups my face kissing me again, softly biting on my inner lip.

I feel Duff's hand on my back, I pull away from the kiss to look at what he's doing. He is very close to us, he has his hand around the backrest of the sofa almost touching Dave, his other hand is on my back, rubbing it in a smooth and peaceful rhythm.

I bite on my inner lip slowly letting it go, Dave underneath me had still a boner but I see in the look on his face that it got painfully hard.

Then he whispers in my ear, "Babe let's go to the bathroom, I need to really hard."

I look at him scared, I'm not used to him having a quick fucker in the bathroom, but the idea seems fun and exciting and a little scary. I don't give him a response but I nod instead.

He gets the message and gets up, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. I gave one last glare at Duff who's still sitting on the sofa, the look on his face tells me everything, he is damn horney.

I don't have time to think about it cause before I know I'm pinched up against one of the bathroom walls. Making out with Dave, he slowly lets his hands take a firm grip under my t-shirt. He pushes me against him, harder. In one fast movement he removes my t-shirt, he removes his t-shirt too and.

Grabs me again, this time lifting me and letting me rest on the sink, removing his and my pants. He comes close and kisses me deeply again, cupping my face, letting our hands glide all over each other.

His bulge grinding against me, I was so focused on dave grinding against me that I didn't notice Duff standing against the door. I was very shocked and stopped kissing Dave, he noticed something was wrong. He gave me a questioning look, but I just continued staring at Duff.

And damn he looked hot shirtless, Dave turned his head to look at what was standing at the door. He smiled when he saw Duff, "There you are, I was almost thinking that you wouldn't come."

Duff smiled and said, "How could I have let an opportunity like this slip out of my hands." He walked towards us and laid his hands around Dave's shoulders. They gave each other a smirk wide from ear to ear, then at that point I knew what they were planning to do with me.

I hid my hands in my face to hide my blush, but Dave realized and kept my hands away. And since I, on the sink, blushing like crazy with two horney boys in front of me. The rest of the night was very blurry, I remember being kissed by in

Dave. Slipping into a passionate kiss real quick, then I felt Duff grabbing my waist pulling him towards me.

He kisses real deeply, finding each other's ways into our mouths, exploring and touching each other. Then Dave stepped in again, removing Duff's pants and boots. Leaving him in his stained gray boxer.

Dave started sucking his neck, behind his ear moving, causing Duff to get goosebumps all over his body, and to squeal a little bit.

I never imagined my first three-some to be like this. It was better than I'd ever expected, our bodies perfectly matched each other. Dave and I pulled together again and kissed, then Duff pulled me off the sunk and stood behind me.

He started kissing my neck, slowly removing my panties, leaving me nude. Dave's hand slides all over my body stopping by my inner thighs, rubbing circles asking for entrance. I opened my legs a bit, letting him in. He started to slowly rub me, teasingly stopping whenever I let out a moan.

Duff covered my mouth with him, he kissed me deeply. Then I feel it Dave entering me, "fuck yes" I moan when he starts thrusting into me, hard.

I pull down Duff's pants, they take me in doggy and his big member jumps out of his pants, I look surprised and chuckle. I take the tip in my mouth and deepthroat him on one time, I feel the pubes touching my nose.

I pull back but Duff doesn't let me, he pulls my hair, and starts fucking my mouth while moaning loud. Then he comes, spilling his load into my mouth. A sweet taste fills up my mouth until he pulls out.

That was the tip for Dave he came right into me, he thrusts a couple times weakly before he pulls out. I get up and lock eyes with Dave.

He smiles at me while he catches his breath and picks me up. He lets me sit down on the sink. And then an amazing feeling comes up in my stomach, Dave eats me out while I moan loud.

"Dave fuck, I think I'm gonna, agh, fuck yes!"

"Come for me, baby." I let out a last loud moan and come into his mouth. He 'cleans' the mess up with his tongue and then he lets me go.

I get dressed and I look at Duff and Dave both smiling at me, I give them a wink and open the door and walk back into the bar.