Blood Wounds | ANY βœ”

By ATHENA_AKI

Everyone knew about King Il's two daughters. The youngest, Yona, was known for her vibrant red hair in Kouka... More

S Y N O P S I S
Memories(The Name Sea Weed)
[1] Yona and Rue
[2] Coming of Age
[3] Letter
[4] Happy Birthday
[5] Misunderstandings
[6] Cliffs
[7] Priest
[8] Port Awa
[9] Deaths
[10] Midnight
[11] Reality
[12] Fights
[13] Son Hak
[14] Sunrise and Sunsets
[15] The stars know everything
[16] Morning Of Reveals
[18] Fireworks of Pain
[19] The one who always hides
[20] The Bitter Memoirs of the Past
[21] π“π‘πž 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧
[22] War of Hearts
[23] Iliza Scarlet: The Vanity of Awa
[24] The Dawn Has Broken
[25] Departure of the free
[26] The Girl Who Cried Wolf
[27] Farewell, Port Awa
[28] The sky that is gone
[29] Her Hatred
[30] Jae-Ha, Dragon of the Skies
[31] Digging Into The Past
[32] The Prophecy & Zeno's question
[33] The Phoenix and The New Era
Book 2

[17] Grab On Tight

2.7K 128 8
By ATHENA_AKI

Sometimes things just happen to you. Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most.

||♪||

"We heard you were hiring mister. Is that so?"

"Yes. Who might you beauties be?"

"We would like to work here please!"

I hit the jackpot! These are some fine girls! If only I could keep one for myself.

Rue, Yona and Yun smiled sweetly at the shop manager in front of them. Rue had the urge to beat up this guy because of the way he was staring at them like pieces of meat.

She grinned devilishly at the man, who thought she was only being happy, but only Yun and Yona saw the way her hands were clenching.

"So, you want to work here huh? Then please follow me."

"Yay!"

"I am so happy we got the job!"

Yun and Yona looked at each other grinning at each other, while Rue secretly inspected the area.

Sure, she had her dagger but her sword was with Ken. And if needed, she would have to fight with the dagger. Although, she preferred her sword.

"Please, wait here ladies. I will fetch the owner."

The man opened the door to a dark and barely illuminated room. He ushered them in slowly and while he closed the door, Rue caught the perverted grin in the man's face.

There is no way out except the door, which means the trap door must be under us. Shit. Yona and Yun might hurt themselves.

"Yona, Yun the trap door is under u-"

"Aaaaaah!"

The floor swept under their feet as they fell in to a dark abyss.

||♪||

The three were shoved in to a dark room filled with women. Yona fell on her ankle while Yun fell to the floor.

Rue, managed to balance herself and didn't fall but did stumble. She went to Yun and Yona's side.

She glared at the man with her eyes. The man stepped aside as a larger shadow made it's appearance.

Her eyes narrowed as she pushed Yun and Yona behind her. Her blood boiled at the sight of the man.

Yang Kumji

And the shadow finally revealed its owner as the women sobbed and some were even terrified, but most of all they were all confused.

"This is a good catch. I am glad we waited till today. Looks like Awa still has some goods left." The gruff yet familiar voice of Yang Kumji rang out.

"K-Kumji Sama.... what is this? We came to work... but what is this... place?" A woman trembled out.

"Ah yes! You will work. Work so fun that you won't be able to rest!" He laughed evilly causing most women to lean back into the darkness.

His eyes land on Rue, Yona and Yun. He walked towards them and roughly grabbed Yona's hair. Rue only clenched her hands.

"You have unique hair. They weren't lying when they said that they caught two unique haired females. It is almost pitiful to let you off for sale."

He was going to do something else when a silky voice rang out.

"Kumji sama~" Rue spoke out in a sultry tone. She placed her hand on his hand that was grabbing Yona and spoke again.

"I am sure Kumji Sama, that I can satisfy you more than her. So leave her and accept me Kumji Sama~"

He threw Yona towards Yun and looked at Rue more. Then his eyes narrowed as he punched her hard in her stomach causing her to fall to the floor.

Blood flowed out the side of her mouth. As she coughed roughly. Yun and Yona ran to her side and held her, as they tried to lift her up.

"As pretty you are, I do not like it when people interfere with my time!"

You son of a bastard! Rue cursed in her mind.

With that he walked out and the guard slammed the door shut. Sobs, terrified shouts and screams for help echoed through the room.

All Yona could do was shakily grip her sister's hand.

"Nee-chan... please be okay. Please!"

"I'm fine Yona. Don't worry. Think about our mission. Anyways apply this ointment to your ankle. I secretly kept it with me for cases like this."

Yona could only nod her head and apply the ointment quietly as Rue leaned against the wall with Yun and Yona.

Rue coughed a bit more and let out a deep breathe. She looked outside the small window and sighed.

Ryū, help us.

||♪||

Hak looked out to the sea and clicked his tongue in frustration. He looked behind him to see the dragon warriors.

He walked to them and asked Shin-Ah about any news.

"See anything yet Seiryuu?" Kija asked the masked warrior.

Shin-Ah only shook his head and walked to the railings for a better look. Jae-ha nonchalantly walked to the trio.

"Hak, you all should sleep. Don't worry yourself too much."

"Where were you Jae-ha?" Hak asked bored.

"I was having my beauty sleep."

"You were up all night in the crows nest."

"Shin-Ah, keep quiet would you?" Jae-ha sweatdropped.

"No wonder you have dark circles." Hak teased as Jae-ha whipped out a mirror and let out a shriek.

They joked around for awhile. Teasing each other, making fun when Hak turned serious and pointed.

"Can someone tell me why Ken has been standing on the mast all this time looking at the sea?"

"I don't know. He has been like that the whole time." Kija pointed out as well.

"Ken..... has been... there ever since.... Rue left." Shin-ah quietly muttered out.

"Is it only me but have any of you noticed Ken and Rue? Like how they call each other or behave?" Jae-ha asked out seriously.

"Yeah. Earlier I noticed the way he touched her." Hak frowned

"Not to mention how he was so close to her." Kija also grumbled.

Silence came over them as they looked at Ken standing on the mast. He seemed to be searching for something.

"Jae-Ha." Shin-Ah called out.

"Hmm?"

"Ships. A number of them." Shin-Ah pointed out as Ken landed beside Shin-Ah, standing on the railing.

The four of them widened their eyes when he landed beside them.

"The ships are moving out. Kija inform the Captain." Hak ordered Kija, as the white haired male ran to the Captain's quarters.

"The night has fallen. Kiara, Ayato watch over us." Ken mumbled softly as he gripped his fists. His eyes drifting over the sword he had on his hip.

"Ken keep this please."

"But Rue...."

"Give it to me when we fight Kumji, Ken."

"Yes, Rue."

"Keep it safe."

"I will, Rue. I will. Just don't do anything reckless, you idiot." He gritted out.

||♪||

On the ship, everyone was roughly pushed inside, and were tied inside a room. One man stood outside the door to guard the room.

Rue let out a soft whistle, and grinned when she felt her hands untied. She untied her feet as well.

She went to Yona and Yun, untying them as well. Yona asked Rue as to how she opened her own ropes.

To which Rue removed her hair over her shoulder to reveal Ao sitting there. They praised her idea and chuckled at Ao's cuteness

They untied the ropes of everyone else and explained to them why the three were there.

"Why?" A girl called out.

"If someone reaches out for help there will always be that one person who will listen to their pleads. So if someone extend their hand to you, hold on tight and pull yourself out of the darkness." Rue explained.

"I understand. I shall help you, my father builds ships like these so I know which ways will be better."

"Are you sure? Um.." Yun trailed off not knowing the girl's name.

"Yuri. I can't let kids like you go off on this ship. And I would like to help because I feel that this is the least I can do for you."

"You see, Yuri, I am not a minor. I am 19 years old. And thank you for your help."

"I'm sorry. Rue, right?"

"Yeah."

Yona looked outside the door seeing that it was clear she turned to the three.

"Okay then let's go."

"Wait a moment." Rue lifted up her dress and pulled out a dagger.

"You had a dagger?" The girl asked in surprise.

"Yes. But first, let us go." With that they rushed out of the room, and Rue pulled her lips into a grin while running as a thought flashed through her mind.

Out of the darkness huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.2K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...
52K 2.6K 43
Azumi was once a nobody, an orphan stuck in a dying wasteland. However, after one fateful day, Azumi was suddenly pulled out of that dismal life and...
207K 7.3K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...
95.5K 3.4K 77
Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of white, and vibrant pupils. The two prin...