love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

forty-seven

3.3K 213 50
By falleninterludes

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing - someone's calling me. Still in a sleepy state, I answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Good morning. I'm outside your apartment. I brought food." said a deep husky voice, "Come out now, will you?"

My eyes owled up when I realized who it was. To make sure, I checked who the caller was; it was really Kim Taehyung.

I quickly got up and fixed my hair in a messy but presentable bun. I hastily brushed my teeth and sprayed perfume before I wore my slippers and got out of my unit.

Checking my reflection from the elevator mirror, I realized I'm still wearing my Tata pajamas.

"Aish!" I muttered. Embarrassing.

I let my eyes wander around the lobby yet I didn't see Taehyung anywhere.

Does he really expect me to go outside with me wearing just my pajamas and with a disheveled hair?

I dialled his number and called him, to which he answered almost instantly. "Get inside the lobby."

"But I want you to pick me up here outside.." he whined like a kid.

"Taehyung" I demanded. "I just woke up so get in here before I make you go back to where you came from."

He whined from the other line. "Call me by my nickname first."

"Taehyung, I swear-"

"Pleaseeee" he pleaded, and I could imagine that he's already pouting.

"Fine. Taetae, just come inside. I'm here near the elevator from the left side of the lobby." I rolled my eyes, smiling at how cute he's being.

"Coming, Chichi!" he replied with enthusiasm

Within seconds, I found him walking towards me, his boxy smile showing while he's holding a plastic... full of ingredients?

"What's with all these?" I asked him, pointing at the plastic he's holding.

He held it up, "I'm cooking breakfast."

I raised an eyebrow. "You know how to cook now?"

"I learned one when we're in States." he said, pouting.

We went inside my unit and I toured him in my kitchen so he knows where to get what he needed to use in cooking.

"I'll take a bath first." I told him, getting ready to leave him in my kitchen.

"Can I come?"

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him in disbelief. "Taehyung!"

He giggled. "I'm joking. Now, shoo!"

I gave him a once-over. He was wearing something semi-formal for today; a plain white shirt under a black blazer, black pants, and a black Gucci shoes, which seemed like it's going to break soon because of how he wore it.

When I saw him gesture his hands for me to go, I smiled at him and went to the bathroom inside my bedroom.

Feeling fresh and clean, I came out of my room wearing black pants, white shirt, and a black blazer; I wanted us to match outfits for today even when no one would notice it other than us.

"Waah, Chichi!" Taehyung exclaimed when I met him in the dining area. He looked at me from head to toe with an amused smile. "You matched outfits with me!"

"I did?" I tried to sound naive. "I just found these first inside my closet."

Taehyung walked towards me and hugged me from behind, his chin resting on my head since he's that tall. "I missed us."

"I'm here now."

"When will you tell Jungkook about us?" he asked.

"I'll try telling him later when he ask to meet up with me."

"You promise to tell him soon?"

I couldn't, to be honest. And I couldn't lie to Taehyung once again.

"I can't promise to tell him soon, Tae. But I will. Let me do it."

He sighed. "Fine. Let's eat what I cooked for you now!", I noticed how he tried to sound enthusiastic. "I'll drive you to work." I nodded with a smile.

Work today didn't seem boring and stressful now that Taehyung kept on calling or messaging me to ask how I'm doing. Apparently, he's also bored with his own work in his office.

I got a message from Jungkook after eating my lunch alone.

I agreed, seeing that it's a good opportunity to tell him about Taehyung and I.

I told Taehyung that I'm meeting Jungkook later tonight and I only made him agree after I promised him a date when we're both available.

"How's your day?" Jungkook asked when I got inside his car.

"It was fine, the usual." I chuckled. "But it's less stressful now."

"Why?"

I pouted, acting like I'm thinking. "Maybe because I ate chicken during lunch."

He grinned. "I like it when you smile with your eyes. I haven't seen them lately." His compliment caught me off guard, I couldn't think of any response. "Anyway, let's have a date tonight."

"Aren't we supposed to just pretend to be in a relationship when Taehyung's around?"

Jungkook only showed me a tight lipped smile, "Can we do 3 dates before you tell Taehyung about our plan?"

I stared at him, dumb founded. What is with these guys that they likento corner me inside their car? "W-what?" I stuttered.

"I just want to spend more time with you even when we don't know what could happen after you confess to Taehyung."

"You want to have 3 dates with me?" I asked, confused. "Why 3 dates?"

"Jisoo, I love you." Jungkook said softly. "And I think you've already noticed my feelings for you but I don't want to break this friendship we have. I don't want us to stop being friends."

"I dont… I don't want to stop our friendship too."

"Please.. Give me just 3 dates and I'll let you go."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll let whatever these feelings I have for you go. I won't flirt with you anymore. I won't hold your hand. I won't take you out to dinner. I'll just be your best friend."

"Jungkook, I…" I should have told him what Taehyung wanted me to say but I couldn't. I mean, 3 dates isn't that going to ruin Taehyung and I if he'd only understand what Jungkook wanted. Sighing, I said, "Sure. Let's have 3 dates then."

"Really?" He beamed.

"But you promise you won't leave me after?"

He smiled, the kind of smile that doesn't reach his eyes, "I promise."

For the years that I've been beside Jungkook, it was the first time I really saw how it was hard for him to do such promise. Only then that I realized, I can't bear to live my life while seeing someone important to me hurting.

We went for a dinner date tonight. It was in a fancy restaurant, something I'm still not used to going even with my kind of state of living. After dinner, Jungkook drove me home.

"Thanks for the date." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No problem." He went outside the car and opened my door. "Jisoo.." I went out and waited for him to continue. "Thanks for agreeing with the 3 dates."

"I'm fine with it, really." I smiled to reassure him. "It's just like before anyway, we eat together even when we're not fake dating yet."

"Ah, yeah." He smiled bitterly. "Good night, then."

"Good night." Jungkook leaned to kiss my cheek, something he doesn't usually do when we were jist friends.

I suddenly felt guilty for agreeing to his 3 dates.

This wasn't even in the plan. So how am I supposed to deal with it while I'm still dealing with Taehyung?

Walking through my floor's corridor, I found Taehyung sitting on the floor in front of my unit. I hurriedly approached him as he stood up to greet me with his tired smile.

"Why are you here? I thought you only wanted me to call you when I get home."

"I got worried, that's all." Taehyung smiled and gestured that I should open the door now. He looked really tired, I felt more guilty with what I let Jungkook do to me outside the apartment.

As soon as I opened the door, Taehyung took his shoes off and headed straight to my bedroom before I could even stop him. I followed him right after and saw how he took his shirt off and positioned himself on my bed.

"Who said you can sleep on my bed?" I told him, looking sideways as I already felt my cheeks getting hot from blushing.

I leave him for a second and now he's shirtless!

With tired voice, he said, "I waited for you for an hour. Can I just sleep here for tonight?"

"Did you even eat dinner?" I asked, still not looking at him.

"Jisoo! Look at me." He commanded, I didn't follow him. "I'm already covered with your blanket." I slowly turned my head to face him, relieved that he really did cover himself. "And yes, I ate before I went here." He grinned lazily. "Now change faster so we could sleep together."

"Why are you casually telling me what I need to do? I won't sleep with you tonight, Tae."

"Relax Jisoo, I'm not going to jump on you." I glared at him, still unconvinced. "Not until you ask me to, anyway." I threw a pillow at him. "Sorry. I was just trying to lighten up your mood."

"At least wear a shirt when we sleep." I said, tired of his antics for tonight. I'm just so drained from work and this mess with him and Jungkook.

"Do you have an oversized shirt?" he asked.

I walked to my closet and found him my favorite oversized black shirt. Luckily, I love wearing oversized shirts when I'm too lazy to dress up or wear my pajamas. I gave Taehyung my shirt and went inside the bathroom to change into my pajamas. Yeah, he ain't seeing skin for tonight.

After doing my skincare routine, I finally went outside the bathroom. "Taehyung.." I called, his back facing me.

I smiled when I saw him wearing my shirt, it didn't look oversized when he wears it. I peered over him, only to see him already fast asleep. He looks cute even when he's sleeping. That's just so unfair. I slid under the blanket, careful not to wake him up. However, when I was already in a good position to sleep, I felt Taehyung's arm wrap around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was now snuggling on the crook of my neck.

"Good night, Chichi." He whispered.

"Good night, Taetae."

I closed my eyes as I smiled and realized, I don't feel so tired anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...
130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
140K 8.5K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancΓ©e and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
226K 6.1K 57
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ˆπ’†?" "π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’”π’”π’š π‘©π’Šπ’•π’„π’‰π’†π’”?" "π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‹π’†π’“π’Œπ’”?" 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π‘©π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–...