Through It All 2

By trapdxllszn

Kamiya and Kentrell are living up with there new life and responsibilities due to having a daughter, Kind.The... More

New Day
New Day PT.2
New Day PT 3
Problems
Hard times
Oh My God
Annoying
Non Stop
Understanding
Doing good
Yo Day
Yo Day Pt.2
Yo Day Pt.3
Unexpected
Together
Caught
Weird
Big Girl
Big girl Pt.2
Behind It All
That was close
Results
Down Hill
Perfectly Fine
Acting Grown
Trouble
Don't Come My Way
Misunderstood
Got it
Cooking Lessons
NOT AN UPDATE
Wrong Time
Scared
Scared Pt.2
Another One
Your Best
Your Best Pt. 2
Pain
Pain Pt.2
For You
Last Time
Let go
Lies
Different Ways
Games
Never End
Run It Back
Come out
Getting Started
Getting Started Pt.2
Been Waiting
Past
Hurt
Hurt pt.2
Chance
Peace
Go Fine Them
Help me!!!!
Wait!
Book 3

Check Up

2.4K 76 32
By trapdxllszn

December 7, 2019
9:35 a.m
Kentrell POV

Me and Kamiya were on our way to our doctor appointment for the baby.

"I hope they say you having twin."I said smiling. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't want twins I just want one healthy baby."She said and looked out the window.Once we finally got there we checked in and sat down and waited for our names to be called.

"Bae remember when you were pregnant the first time and we came here for your first time and you was asking all the questions being worried and shit."I said laughing.

"That's not funny I was really scared and nervous and you was just laughing at me." She said pouting.

"That's because after you was done being a baby you realized it wasn't shit." I said laughing some more.

"Kentrell leave me alone."She said.

"Kamiya and Kentrell Gaulden!" The doctor yelled our names.We got our stuff and headed back there.Once we got back there we took our seats.

"Hey I'm Dr.Smith and today I will be checking out your baby."He said.

"No your not."I said and they both looked at me.

"Your a man you can't, I want a woman to do it."I said.

"Bae stop."Kamiya said.

"You want a woman to do it ok I'll be right back."He said and i nodded as he walked out.Kamiya looked at me and I stared right back at her.

"Kentrell your so extra."She said and I shrugged.Then in came a lady.

"Hey Dr.Smith told me you guys wanted a woman to do this so here I am, my name is Dr.J."She said and I nodded.

"So how's everything been going?"She asked.

"Good."Kamiya said.

"Ok good imma need you to lay back."She said and Kamiya did as told.

"So your pregnant correct?"She asked and Kamiya nodded.

"Is this your first time?"She asked and Kamiya shook her head.

"Ok so you know how this whole thing goes?"She asked and Kamiya nodded.

"So when did you find out you were pregnant!"She asked.

"Um like a week or two ago."Kamiya said and the lady nodded.

"Imma need you to lift up your shirt."She said and Kamiya did as told.

"What symptoms have you been having?"She asked.

"I've been throwing up a lot, mood swing, dizziness , Always having to use the bathroom, sleeping a lot more and a lot longer."She said as the woman put on her gloves getting the gel and putting it in her stomach.She turned the light off and started looking for the baby.

"There they are."She said and I looked at the screen not seeing a damn thing.

"Well what are you seeing."I said and Kamiya laughed.

"Kentrell it's right there."She pointed and I squinted my eyes looking closer.

"That little ass shit.?"I asked and the doctor chuckled.

"Kentrell shut up."Kamiya said.

"No cuz like I don't really see nothing." I said and she laughed.

"It's looks like your 6 weeks."She said and Kamiya nodded.

"Awww my baby so small."She said and i arched my eyebrow. After about 20 more minutes it was time for us to leave.

Once me and Kamiya got in the car we went to my mama house so we could go get Kind and Kamiri.Yes Kamiri is living with us now.Star don't like it but I don't care.Plus he loves hanging out with Kind.

When we got there I called Kendall and told him to bring them out.He came out with a sleeping Kind and Kamiri. I got out the car got Kamiri and put him in his car seat and Kendall put Kind in hers.

"Aye Zaliyah still down here?"He asked and I nodded.

"She living with us now why?"I asked.

"Can I come I wanna see her.?"He asked and I sighed.

"Get yo ass in the car."I said he smiled before hopping in.Once we made it home I got Kind and Kamiri our and Kendall got their bags and we went in the house.

"STOP!"I heard Zaliyah yell.I sighed shaking my head.I put Kind and Kamiri down and went in the living room.

"What the hell you yelling for?"I asked.

"Kendall took my phone and he went in the bathroom and locked the door."She said.

"Y'all so cute."Kamiya said.

"Uh no that's my friend he just be doing to much."She said waving her off.

"Mmhmm."Kamiya said then Kendall came back in.

"Gimme my phone."She said and he shook his head.She went to try to get it and he started running.She ran after him and I'm just standing here watching.

"Kendall nuh Uh, I cant be running like this gimme my phone."She said.She finally caught up to him and grabbed his hoodie making him fall.

"That's what you get, thank you very much."She laughed and took her phone.

"These kids."I mumbled shaking my head sitting down in the couch.I looked at Kamiya and she looked tired.

"Come here."I said and she came to me and sat down beside me.She laid her head on my lap and stretched out.

"You tired?"I asked playing in her hair.She nodded and soon i heard light snores.

Jayda POV

I was sitting at my house watching TV until my phone started ringing.I looked and seen it was Joe.I declined it going back to what I was doing.Then there was a knock on the door.I smacked my lips before getting up to go get it.

"Bye."I said trying to close it once I seen it was Joe.

"Wait Jay let me talk to you right quick."He said and I shook my head.

"We don't have shit to talk about.You cheated got the bitch pregnant, I mean I get it you get it so move."I said trying to close the door but he pushed it open and came in.

"Let me just talk to you just give me 10 minutes Jay."He said and I chuckled.

"No get out I don't fuck wit dirty ass cheating ass hoes get out."I said pointing to the door.

"Jay pl-"

"NO! I don't give two fucks for your pleases or your sorry's I don't care. You know if that was me you would be acting just like this. Get out of my house and don't come back." I said.

"Why are you so damn mad it's not that serious."He said and I slapped him.

"Not that fuckin serious? You serious bruh. You hurt me Joe, you fucking cheated on me knowing I would never do you like that. Got another bitch pregnant the same time as me. Fuck type shit is that? You a goofy ass nigga and you think shit funny and I'm not one to play with, so with all that being said Get. The. Fuck. Out. My. House."I said clapping my hands.

"I ain't leaving Jay not until you let me talk to you."He said and I chuckled.

"All you gone say is Jay I'm sorry this I did wrong that, forgive me this, I love you that, I'm sorry I hurt you this, I'll never do it again that, take me back this, I didn't mean to hurt you that. Like all niggas do it, it's nothing new."I said laughing.

"I don't know who you thought I was, but I don't play that cheating shit the first time you cheat you show me what you really bout. I'm not gon forgive and you just do it again have me looking like a fool no. You can look goofy on your own now get out bitch."I said pushing him back towards the door.

"Aye don't touch me I can leave on my own."He said.

"Well obviously not I told you to leave 500 times in what 10 minutes."I said still pushing him.

"Jay move."He said and pushed me hard and I fell on the floor.

"I-I'm Sorry Jay I didn't mean-" He started.

"Don't just leave please."I said lowly.

"Jay do-"

"GET OUT! Go get out of my house!"I yelled he sighed.

"I love you.."He said before walking out.I got up and went to lock the door.

"I can't do this by myself."I said lowly as tears rolled down my face.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7K 32
Life is what you make it, so what do you choose?
63.2K 2.3K 39
Kamiya and Kentrell are going through stressful and rough times as they move forward with there life. It also causes problems within friendships. Wil...
99K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
163K 6.3K 51
At First It Started Off Rocky, They Had To Face A Few Obstacles. Pdollas Productions Presents β€’Show Me Your Loveβ€’ β€’Mature Contentβ€’ β€’Sorry For Some O...