She's mine and only mine | Ya...

By thatpotatochick

You are a middle school girl going into high school wanting to go to UA High with your best friend Izuku Mido... More

How We Met
F off Bakugo
The Bakugo's
Look me in the eyes and say that coward!
"Katsuki relax!"
Summer
Entrance Exams! Part 1
Entrance Exams! Part 2
First day...
Locker Rooms
"I-It was an accident!"{Y/n} POV
"I wasn't jealous!" Katsuki's POV
Quirk Apprehention Test
Detention
Class Rep
The Bus Ride
Bus ride (Katsuki's POV)
USJ Incident
Villian Attack Aftermath (Y/n's POV)
Villain Attack Aftermath (Katsuki's POV)
Back at School
Endeavor Visits UA and Katsuki an {Y/n} visit Mr. Fujimura
Today's the "Date"
Under Arrest
Sports Festivial
Internships part 1/3
Internship 2/3 :Manipulation
I am yours and only yours
No Trust
Internship 3/3

The Sludge Villian...

23.5K 537 1.4K
By thatpotatochick

Izu an I stopped off at my house. I went to my room to get out of my uniform while Izu talked to my mom, asking if I could spend the night, she of course said yes. I changed into a hoodie with some ripped jeans. I packed a small bag to take to Izu's even tho I have some stuff there already.
I came out told Izu I was ready to go, said bye to mom, an we left.

We then a little later got to Izu's house where we were immediately welcomed by his mom, she asked if I was gonna spend the night an I said yes. Izu went to go change.  I told Mrs. Midorya we where going to the park. An we walked to the the kitchen as she insisted we took snacks.
After she packed a bunch of snacks into a small bag she handed it to me.

Izu came into the room wearing his All Might hoodie and black sweatpants. He put his hood on an yelled,

"I AM HERE! And ready to go." He said with a pleased grin.

We all giggled.

"Bye mom! We'll be back!" Izu said as we headed out the door.

"Bye you two! Stay safe!" Mrs. Midorya said.

We walked to the park an as we walked Izu was teaching me new quirks from his hero notes!
—————————————————————
About {y/n}'s quirk:
My quirk is "replication" but I prefer "Infinity"! So basically, I can learn quirks and make the molecules in my body re-arrange an to allow me to "replicate" them. I'm capable of using multiple quirks but at the moment, the most I can use is 3. Other wise I get sick or could faint. Using too many quirks separately within a period of time can have the same effect. 
—————————————————————
Thanks to Izu I know so much quirks! Once him an I go to UA I'm hoping I can learn more quirks an how I can use more at the same time. Now all the quirks I know are: Creation, Explosion, Laser, Water, Echo, Levitation, etc! Soon enough I'll be able to do a lot of pro quirks! Thanks to Izu of course. We're planning on being "a hero duo" after we get our hero licenses.

As we where walking to the park, Izu an I went through an alleyway for are short cut. After a little we heard a weird noise coming from the sewer, we thought it was nothing but all of the sudden there was this sluggish green blob coming out of the sewer... It emerged out an it turns out it was a villain. They hadn't seen us yet.

"Damn I finally got away! Those damn hero are so fucking annoying."

Izu an I looked at each other, I signaled we need to get out of here. We quietly walked backwards.
Shit the blob turned around an saw us..

"Well you two are quite. But I need a body to hide in."
He charged at Izu.
"Sorry kid don't take it personal. But the hero's want me, they'd never expect a skinny guy to be the puppet of a criminal."
Izu struggled
"The more you fight the more it will hurt!"
"Leave him alone! You're hurting him!"
"You think I give a damn?"
Shit I need to use my quirks to help Izu..
I shot a laser in the sky in an S.O.S pattern to give our location. I then use "echo" to yell for help.

*using echo quirk*
"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! MY FRIEND IS BEING ATTACKED BY A VILLAIN!"

Hitting the blob with a laser with one hand and giving our location with the other.

"HEY SHUT UP! IM GONNA GET CAUGHT BECAUSE OF YOU- OW THAT HURTS!"
"THATS THE POINT!"
Crap I'm getting dizzy..
"{y/n}! STOP YOUR GONNA GET SICK!"
"I DON'T CARE!"

A tall figure came out of nowhere. I released... It was All Might! I stopped using my quirk.

"Never fear! I AM HERE!"
"Shit not you again..."

I need to help! But I was so dizzy, Izu got free from that sludge guy. He ran up to me. I was getting so dizzy I fell to floor. All Might got the sludge villain in a bottle and walked up to us. Izu was lecturing me for using too many quirks.

"Are you two alright?"
"She over used here quirks trying to save me, she might faint any min-" I
interrupted.
"I'm fine! Just dizzy that's all!"
"Young woman, you look like you could faint at any moment. I could drop you off at the hospital if you'd like? You where very brave trying to save your friend."
"I'll be fine! I don't wanna be a bother.. I just need some water or something." I was getting dizzier by the minute.
"I'm going to drop you off at the hospital so you can get checked out just to make sure."
He picked me up, Izu grabbed our stuff,

"All Might? May I ask you a question?"
"Some other time young man-"

I fainted...
—————————————————————
Izuku's POV:

"All Might? I need to ask you something! Please!"
"I don't have time! Some other time alright!"

All Might had {y/n} unconscious in his arms, he jumped up an I grabbed his leg.

We flew over the city!

"YOUNG MAN WHY DID YOU GRAB ON!"

"I TOLD YOU I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!"

We land on the roof of the hospital. {y/n} was placed on the ground an there was a puff of smoke. I couldn't see anything. Until I cleared up. I saw a skinny man with an oversized All Might costume on.

"AHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MIGHT!"
"Kid I am All Might.."
[I'm lazy, it's 12:00am at the moment I'm getting tired I don't feel like putting their conversation, if you haven't already watch the anime, so far this is based on the anime, just with some differences to make it my own]
"You can't become a hero, become a police officer or something..." All Might said. "Now take your friend inside to get checked out. I need to take Sludge over here-"
All Might felt in his pocket.
"He's not here.. I must have dropped him on the way here..."
Then he left... All Might left.. the man I looked up to most.. said I could never be a hero..
I looked down at {y/n}. I picked her up, her on my back, and went inside...

"Excuse me? A villain attacked us, she over used her quirk and fainted trying to save me, All Might saved us an brought us here. He wanted me to see if she's alright."
"Alright, bring her over here-"

{y/n} started to wake up.

"Crap... My head hurts..." She started to look around an released where we were. "Dammit... did you really take me to the hospital Izu?"
"All Might took us here, he had to turn in that sludge villain."
"Oh shit so I wasn't losing it? He was really there?!"
"Yeah now watch your language!"

The nurse looked confused.

"We should probably get you checked out young lady." She said with a smile.
"Yeah not gonna happen. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I just over used my quirk, so I fainted, all I need is some water an I'll be fine! It happens a lot!" {y/n} said re-assuringly.
"But ma'am we just need to make sure you're alright."
"I told you I'll be fine, it's happened before, I know what I'm doing."
"Fine," the nurse looked at me. "Bring her back if anything happens."
"You got it ma'am!" I said.

We left. {y/n} was still on my back.
"Can I come down now?"
"Can you walk?"
"I don't know but we can't find out if you're carrying me!" She giggled.
"True." I set her down.

She started falling a little bit but started to walk normally again.

"See! Told you I was fine!" She said as she was pulling a water bottle out of the bag my mom packed. "You want anything?" She said. I just grabbed an apple.

"So where are we going? Still to the park or home?" She said.
"Let's go to the park for a little, it's closer."

She nodded an we headed to the park.
—————————————————————

{y/n} POV:

As Izu and I walked to the park we saw a crowd of people. We walked over to see what was going on, we realized. That sludge guy was after someone else now! We managed to get to the front an saw who it was. KATSUKI!

Lots of hero where there but couldn't do anything cause Katsuki was there.

We tried to go but a firefighter hero stopped us.
"No kids, it's not safe."
"But we can help! I can put out the fires and Izu can get Katsuki!"
"Young lady, I can put the fires out too, there's too much to put out!"
"Yeah alone! But if you let me help-!"
"No! I can't kid! I can't let a child help!"

I looked at Izu, he was ready to run in.
"Do it. I'll cover you." I whispered.

Izu nodded an ran in. I ran in after him putting out the fires.

"Kids no wait!"

Izu threw the bag of snacks at the villain. There were cookies in there...
FOCUS!
I managed to get a lot of the fires out, then soon enough they were all out,
especially sense the fire fighter hero started to helped out. 

Tried to pull Katsuki out put he didn't want Izu to save him.

"KACCHAN! GRAB MY HAND!"
"NO I DONT NEED A QUIRK LESS LOSER LIKE YOU TO SAVE ME!"

I ran up to Izu. I heard and saw everything.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO GRAB HIS HAND! WE'RE TRYING TO HELP!"

Katsuki listened an grabbed his hand an with his other hand grabbed mine.

"I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE!"
Holding Katsuki and Izu I used a levitation quirk to get us in the air to safety. I took us to where Izu an I came from. Crap that got me dizzy as hell.

"NEVER FEAR! I AM HERE!"
"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone shouted.

He attacked the villain, captured him, an put him back an a bottle. He gave the bottled villain to the police an left.

After the hero's made sure the three of us were alright, they gave Izu and I a lecture for not listening an running into danger.
"If it wasn't for us! There could have been more fire an Katsuki could have still been in there!"

The hero's agreed an began to compliment us.

"But you all have great quirks." One hero said.
"Yeah were you the one who levitate the three of you out of there?" Another hero said looking at Izu.
"Sadly not, it was actually her." Izu said pointing to me.
"But I thought she had a water quirk? She has 2 then?"
"No, she can learn quirks an use them. She had a lot of quirks. Sometimes multiple at the same time." Izu said as I awkwardly smiled.
"Then what's your quirks?"
"I-I don't have one..."

Some hero's lectured Izu even more now that they knew he didn't have a quirk. Other hero's were talking to Katsuki an I saying we had amazing quirks.
"Thanks!" I said with a smile trying to hide how dizzy I was.
"Whatever" Katsuki said in a grunt crossing his arm.

Eventually we got to all leave.

Izu an I where talking.
"I mean yeah we did good but we really made a sacrifice... We lost the snacks.." I said. "It would have been nice to have them, making us float made me pretty dizzy."
"Yeah, if you want we can stop off at a 100¥ (dollar) store. I have my wallet."
"Sure. I have mine too."
Katsuki walked up to Izu an I.

"Thanks for saving me I guess..." Katsuki said.
"Oh of course! We couldn't just stand around an watch you get hurt!"
"Yeah Kacchan!"
"You need food cause you're quirk right?" Katsuki said looking at me.
"Yeah.. Izu and I are gonna stop off at the 100¥ (dollar) store to get snacks!" I said with a smile.
"I'll pay, I'm gonna feel like I owe you if I don't."
"Oh no it's fine! We have our wallet-!"
"Too bad." Katsuki grabbed my arm and dragged me, so I grabbed Izu to drag him at the same time.

"Katsuki solo down! I'm dizzy! Going too fast just makes me dizzier!"
"Do you want me to carry you {y/n}?" Izu asked.
"I should be fine, just don't drag me too quickly-"

Katsuki picked me up an put me on his back.

"Katsuki! What are you doing?!" I said holding on scared I was gonna fall.
"Relax you'll be fine!"
I looked at Izu who was laughing.
"What if a classmate sees this!"
"Today was the last day remember dumbass. It doesn't matter anyways, those extras have no chance of going to UA."

I could feel my face turning red because of the embarrassment.

"F-fine."
"Aw is someone embarrassed?" Katsuki teased.
"Shut it."

The two boys laughed. They began talking and started getting along.
Well..
A little.

I know for a fact that if I wasn't on Katsuki's back, Izu wouldn't be standing. Katsuki would get mad an start yelling but would soon remember that I'm on his back and relax.

It was nice to see them like this. Just an to be this high up. Sure Izu's carried me multiple times but he's not as tall as Katsuki. Also I'm just a little shorter than Izu so when he carries me it not too big of a difference. But when Katsuki carries me, its a different angle. And a high one too. It's kinda, nice..?

Soon enough we got to the 100¥ (dollar) store. Katsuki placed me down an we all began to look.
I grabbed a water, cookie, and a couple chocolates.
Izu got a juice, brownie, an some candies. Katsuki got some hot chips, a soda, and a candy.

I got up to pay after Katsuki paid for Izu, and as soon as I was about to pay, Katsuki tried to pay.

"Katsuki, no. You already carried me here. I'm not letting you pay too." I said as I gave the lady at the register my money.

"Well how the hell am I supposed to be even with you, you saved me from a villain!"

The lady looked confused as I grabbed my stuff and moved to the side.

"You already did! You carried me here!"
"I don't feel even though!"
"Too bad! Besides, if you didn't carry me I probably would have fainted again."
"Again?!"
"Yeah, that sludge guy tried to get Izu, All Might got there an I passed out for over using quirks."
"DEKU!"
"Yeah?" Izu said as he was biting his brownie.
"This true?!"
"Oh yeah. He left us on the hospital roof and had to look for the sludge villain so I carried her inside, but she woke up and refused to get checked out."

The lady at the register was extremely confused as Katsuki paid for his stuff. I apologized of Katsuki's yelling and we left.

We all ate our snacks and after we finished Katsuki asked;

"So where are you two going now?"
"Well we where gonna go to the park but now I think we might just go home, especially with all that happened."
"Yeah most likely but I left my notes in that alleyway so we're gonna stop off there." Izu chimed in.
"What about you?"I asked.
"Most likely gonna go home."
"You wanna walk home with us then?"
"Nah, I'm just gonna walk home alone."
"You sure Kacchan?"
"Yeah Deku."

Later on Izu went to the restroom Katsuki asked me if I wanted to exchange numbers so I agreed. He told me to text him when I get home, so I told him the same. Izu came back and we said goodbye to Katsuki.

Izu an I went back to that alleyway where Izu's hero notes are. We felt weird there now, so we left as soon as we could.

All of the sudden, All Might came.
"Ah! I finally found you! I saw how you two went to save your friend! You two really have potential to become heros!"
"All Might.. but you said.."
"I know. I was wrong, ..."
(once again same conversation as the anime only differences is that you, the reader, knows about Izuku's quirks and relationship with All Might. This fan fiction will be fairly similar to the anime until they go to high school. That's when it changes.)

"Yes! Yes! I'll become your successor!"
"Great but you two must keep this a secret! Even from your families and closest friends.
"Easy, we are each other's closest friends!"

After that Izu an I went home to Izu's place.

"So how is the story gonna be for everything? Like how are we gonna keep how I'm getting my quirk a secret?"
"What if we say that you've always had a quirk but you just didn't know how to use it so you didn't wanna risk hurting anyone because of it, so you... kept it a secret and said you were quirk less?"
"That could work! But how are we gonna tell my mom? She took me to the doctors as a kid and we found out I would forever be quirk less."
"It's a wish come true? I don't know, all I know it that she'll be happy to hear you have a quirk once you get it."
"True."

I then remembered that Katsuki wanted me to let him know when I got home. I'm just glad he's starting to be nice though. Maybe it's cause he feels bad that we saved him?

{y/n}: Hey just got to Izu's. Hope you got home safe.

Angry Pomerania💥: Alright. I'm not home yet, I'm running some errands.

{y/n}: Alrighty! Get home safe!

Angry Pomerania💥: Yeah yeah whatever. I will.

"Who where you texting?" Izu asked.
"Oh just Katsuki. He wanted me to text him when I got home." I said smiling.
"Oh. When did you get his number?"
"Earlier, you had gone to the bathroom."
"Oh. Alright."
"Is that... alright?"
"Oh yeah, I just fine it strange he's all of the sudden being nice to BOTH of us."
"Maybe he just wanted to change, probably sense we're all trying to get into UA?"
"Maybe..."

"Dinner's ready!!"

"COMING!" We both said.

After we finished dinner I helped wash dishes and Izu and I watched movies.

At around 9pm Izu was asleep. I finally got a text from Katsuki saying that he got home.

Angry Pomeranian💥: I'm home.

{y/n} : Wow barely?

Angry Pomeranian💥: Yeah. Also apparently me being attacked was live in TV.. So old hag fucking flipped out when I got home.

{y/n} Oh shit really?! Like even when Izu an I ran in?

Angry Pomeranian💥: Yeah. It's kinda embarrassing that they got Deku trying to get me as your putting out the fires.

{y/n} : Hey it's not bad!

Angry Pomeranian💥: They managed to record our conversations with the hero's. Now whoever saw the video knows about your quirks!

{y/n}: oh shit...

Angry Pomeranian💥: you see the issue now?

{y/n}: Yeah.. but it's too late now, it was live, people have already seen it. We can't do anything now.

Angry Pomeranian💥: True.. anyways, you should go to bed soon.

{y/n}: Katsuki.. it's barely 9:30... We stayed up till 1am yesterday then you passed out..

Angry Pomeranian💥: you're point?

{y/n}: Never mind...

{y/n}: Night Katsuki

Angry Pomeranian💥: Night loser

I just turned off my phone and went to bed...

—————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
98.4K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
233K 22.3K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...