You're My Anchor (Rarijack)

By ohmyrarity

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎�... More

Chapter 1: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
Chapter 2: 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧
Chapter 4: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡
Chapter 5: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
Chapter 6: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Chapter 3: 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥

2.5K 116 973
By ohmyrarity

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV:

Today is my least favorite day of the week, yes, you've guessed it. Monday.

But luckily, my school is closed today due to a holiday. So, I have a free day before going back to school tomorrow. I'm a junior.

Right now, I'm at Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

We would always hang out together, of course, we do hang out with the other girls. But Pinkie, Rainbow, and I are like a trio.

Rainbow was eating a rainbow styled cake and she had a milkshake that was made especially for her. It was a rainbow milkshake too.

Of course, it is literally in her name.

I was drinking my english toffee milkshake. It tasted so delicious.

Pinkie was drinking a birthday cake milkshake, and she was also eating cookies, cupcakes, and cake at the same time.

That's so Pinkie.

"So, Applejack... What's up between you and Rarity?" Rainbow Dash blurted out of nowhere, slurping her milkshake.

I choked on my milkshake when Rainbow brought that up.

Great, of course, Rainbow had to bring up Rarity on this great day, I was actually starting to have fun.

"What the hell, Rainbow?!" I said, coughing, my face was getting red due to embarrassment and the choking I had.

Rainbow smirked, "You still haven't told me when you said you would.. I mean, come on, something is eating you up. We care about you, cowgirl."

"I get it, Rainbow, but I don't wanna talk about Rarity.. Just not today." I said, avoiding eye contact with Rainbow.

That's right, I still haven't told Rainbow about what happened on that movie night. She only knows a small part of it but not the big one.

I told her I would tell her later and I really was planning on it. I wanted to tell her but I honestly forgot.

It slipped my mind. I was also trying so hard to not think about Rarity when she was all I can think about.

But, great, now Rainbow pulled me back to first base.

I just want one day where I don't have to think about Rarity or talk about her. I just want peace.

I coughed a few times because I was still choking. It's so cold! I feel like the maze of my throat is all frozen.

"Well?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm literally chokin' right now.." I replied.

"OH, GIRLS!! I KNOW!!" Pinkie yelled, raising her hand acting like we are in a classroom and Rainbow's the teacher.

I was still recovering with the choking and Pinkie wasn't helping.

"Uh... Pinkie, I was asking Applejack-" Rainbow began but got interrupted by Pinkie.

"PICK ME, DAMN IT!!" Pinkie shouted.

Rainbow and I were so shocked that Pinkie actually shouted. I could see Rainbows fear showing a little.

"Okay, Pinkie, tell us then. Jeez.." Rainbow replies.

"Thanks for picking me, Rainbow!" Pinkie said.

"Like I have a choice anyways." Rainbow whispered, sarcastically. I tried so hard to keep my laughter inside.

"So!! What's up between Applejack and Rarity? Hmm.. I already know the answer to this..." Pinkie said.

"Applejack, you and Rarity had moments last week including yesterday, and she made you feel so confused during that time. You started to have intense feelings way more than you've ever felt before." Pinkie began, she was speaking so fast.

But I understood her. I was shocked by how much Pinkie knows.

Like how?!

I was about to say something.

"Pinkie-" I said, but Pinkie hushed me.

"Hush! I'm not done!" Pinkie giggled.

"But then, you're mad at Rarity since you don't know if she is playing around with you or not. Even worse, she met a guy, and flirted with him. You were jealous and didn't want her to be with Blaze because you like her."

"Applejack, the conclusion to this is obviously... Oh my gosh, you need to try out this cupcake!" Pinkie said, filling her mouth with cupcakes from her hands.

She was muffling the whole food in.

Rainbow and I gave her a glare.

"Seriously, Pinkie?! We are still talking about Applejack!" Rainbow said, annoyed.

"Oh yes, sorry!! Anyways, the conclusion is you like Rarity, but you just don't know what to do about that. You don't even know if Rarity likes you back or not." Pinkie said, shrugging before she was stuffing her face again with cookies.

We all let the silence take over for a few minutes.

We were staring at Pinkie, before Rainbow said something.

"Applejack, is it true about all of the stuff Pinkie just said?" Rainbow said.

I bit my lips not wanting to admit Pinkie was right. I tried to avoid answering that question.

"Wait.. Pinkie, how did ya know all of that stuff? I never even told ya.." I quietly said.

"I know you, Applejack, duh! I am always right, silly, so are my hunches!" Pinkie said, pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

Pinkie giggled.

"Only cousins can read each other's feelings!" Pinkie said, laughing.

"Pinkie, that's not how it works." I said, chuckling. Pinkie looked confused but shrugged.

"Ooookay, so, it is true." Rainbow said.

I took a deep sigh, before connecting my eyes with Rainbow's.

"Well, as much as I hate to admit it, Pinkie is right about everything.. There ya go.. The big fat truth is out." I said, folding my arms.

"Wow.." Rainbow said.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"...Cupcakes!" Pinkie giggled before shoving a cupcake in my mouth. She did it to Rainbow too.

"PINKIE!!" We loudly shouted, all of the people in here were immediately staring at us like crazy.

Rainbow and I looked at each other, our faces were full of red. Pinkie was just smiling, eating another cupcake.

I stood up, embarrassed.

"S-sorry about that, everyone. Y'all can continue what you were doin'." I said, trying to keep it together.

Everyone went back to what they were doing.

"I'm going to kill you, Pinkie. Don't ever do that again!" Rainbow said.

"Aww.. I'm very sorry." Pinkie pouted.

"But, at least, this cupcake is tasty.. I forgive you. You're off the hook for now, so don't be sad." Rainbow said, smiling, messing with Pinkie's hair.

"Yay!!" Pinkie smiled widely.

"She's right, it tastes really good, thanks Pinkie!" I said, eating the cupcake.

We all smiled, and ate the cupcakes.

"Anyways, Applejack.. Are you okay?" Rainbow said.

"I'm not completely ok, but yeah.. I am better than last night for sure." I said.

"Applejack." Pinkie said, looking at me seriously.

"Yeah?" I said, confused, I don't know where this is going.

"I'm so sorry I ever shipped Blaze and Rarity. I ship you and Rarity all the way. I always have! Rarijack forever!!" Pinkie said.

"Rarijack?" I asked.

"A combination of Rarity and Applejack, it's your ship name, duh!" Pinkie said.

"Rarijack.. I like it." Rainbow laughed.

"Oh, shut up." I said, rolling my eyes and shoved Rainbow.

"Thanks though, Pinkie.." I smiled.

"Look, girls. I don't know for sure if I like Rarity..." I said and I received a glare from Rainbow and Pinkie.

"Oh, really? You don't know?" Rainbow said, with doubt.

"Yeah!" Pinkie added.

"Ugh, fine! I do like Rarity, but it is on and off. It's hard to figure out how I feel for her sometimes. Rarity isn't makin' it easier when all she does is flirtin' with me then flirts with some other jerk. I said, looking down at my half-bitten cupcake.

"I don't even know if Rarity likes me, or she is just playing around."

"It's okay, Applejack, we'll help you figure this out, you got us, and the other girls. Okay, but mostly us." Rainbow said, patting my back.

"That's right!" Pinkie chimes.

I smiled.

"First of all, cowgirl. Rarity do like you, period. She might be playing with your feelings but I can see through you two. Rarity and you have something unique between you two. I don't know what it is." Rainbow said.

"Really?" I said, surprised.

I didn't realize that Rainbow noticed there is something unique between me and Rarity. She also thinks Rarity like me.

It's not true anyways because Rarity is certainly straight but... It doesn't explain her actions. She does always flirts with me.

"How so?" I said, folding my arms in doubt.

"I knew you would doubt it. Pinkie.." Rainbow spoke.

I was confused.

"On it!" Pinkie said.

"Rarity always flirt with you." Pinkie said.

That's true.. She even flirted with me in the movies, yesterday.

"Rarity always call or text you when she needs you." Rainbow said.

Rarity did text me to come over at her house a few days ago..

"Rarity talks about you all the time when she can." Pinkie said.

"Really?!" I replied.

"Rarity acts different and has a dark aura around her when you're talking to pretty girls." Rainbow said.

"True.." I admitted.

Well, Rainbow is right.

There was a time when I was talking to a brunette girl, for a science project. She was my science partner for that project.

I think the girl had a crush on me because she won't keep her hands to herself. She kept flirting with me.

Rarity saw and didn't react well to it, she acted so different during that week, and she didn't talk to me for a week.

But, eventually we talked, because I dropped by her house with ice cream, and a good apology.

She was on her fainting couch too.

I told her that she won't ever be replaced and would always be a better partner than the brunette girl.

Because we'd always been science partners until that day.

Rarity forgave me quickly then. Her happiness boosted when I said that.

I don't know why Rarity would be jealous anyways, because she is way attractive and prettier than the brunette girl.

"Rarity always buy you stuff, and brush your hair! She compliments you. You guys also play those real life dressing up games." Pinkie said.

So true! I only played to make Rarity happy..

Wait! Rainbow and Pinkie knows about that?!

Nobody knows that Rarity and I play real-life dressing up games expect....

I told Rarity to not tell anyone about that! It's embarrassing! Ugh..

"You and Rarity are literally opposites, and opposites attract.." Rainbow said.

"Why would Rarity flirt with you when she can flirt with anybody, unless.." Rainbow added.

"She likes you!" Rainbow and Pinkie said in unison.

"Her actions and words show it." Rainbow said and Pinkie nodded.

"Whatever... So what if Rarity likes me or even a little bit, she surely turned over to that Blaze guy now." I said, annoyed.

Rainbow smirked and made eye contact with Pinkie, they both were exchanging evil looks. Their mood instantly changed.

"Just wait.. You'll see, Applejack. People can hide their feelings well." Rainbow said.

Pinkie giggled.

Rainbow planted one hundred percent of confusion in my brain.

I'm so lost right now.

"Applejack, look, you'll be okay. You just have to eat a lot of sweets and not think about Rarity. Take a day off, silly!" Pinkie said, handing me desserts to bring to home.

"But you will need to talk to her soon and make up.. Before things get worse." Rainbow added.

"Yep!" Pinkie said.

"Hmm, okay.. Thank you, guys. That really means a lot to me, now I can see some things much clearer."

"You're welcome, cowgirl. What are best friends for?" Rainbow said.

"Yeah, we will always be your friends, we know you and love for who you are!" Pinkie said.

"Aww, Pinkie." I said.

"Yeah, but I'm still 20% cooler." Rainbow said, nonchalantly.

I lightly punched Rainbow's shoulder.

"What did I do to deserve that punch?!" Rainbow yelled.

Pinkie and I laughed.

Later on, we all left to go back to our homes, and I gave a lot of thoughts on what Rainbow and Pinkie told me.

God, Rarity, what are you doing to me?

After that, I helped Apple Bloom out with some stuff.

~ ⚓ ~

Rarity's POV:

Today is going to be a wonderful day, do you know why? Because I will be going out on a date with my dear Blaze.

He's so hot. I'm seriously so excited for the date. When we got each other's numbers at the movie night, we've been texting non-stop.

I'm getting ready right now for the date, I must look perfect for the first date with Blaze.

I'm also texting Twilight and Fluttershy, they're so excited for me about this date.

I also did talk to Rainbow and Pinkie expect Applejack..

I'm curling my hair, painting my nails purple, clipping my feet, and many other stuff.

I also put on exclusive makeup, of course, that is required for the date, I refuse to go out without makeup.

I walked in my giant walk-in closet, and I saw a gorgeous dress calling out to me, and I walked closer to it.

It is a white backless designer dress that hugs tightly around my waist. It is very dressy and perfect for the occasion.

Of course, I picked that dress.

Hmm.. I wonder if Blaze will like it.

Would Applejack.. like it?

Wait?! Why do I care if Applejack would like it or not? I'm going out on a date with Blaze not her.

Snap out of it, Rarity.

I took out the dress carefully out of the wardrobe and exited the closet.

I put it on my bed lightly, it's just laying there waiting for me to wear it, and make me the prettiest girl in that restaurant.

No, in the world.

It is evening right now, and I only have forty minutes left to get ready before Blaze picks me up and we go out.

I continued to get ready.

-

I am fully ready, my hair is very curly tonight, with a lot of little curls and big ones. My lips were covered with red matte lipstick. I wore the clingy white dress along with white heels.

My hair is also pushed to one side, all of the hair goes on a shoulder with a hair clip.

I also put on see-through stockings on.

Yes, I'm totally ready. I can't believe Blaze asked me out on a date! Of course, I accepted.

My phone pinged with a ringtone, it means my phone got a text message.

It's probably from Blaze, I took out my phone to check it.

It's from Blaze, and I replied.

I hurriedly put my phone away in my white purse and opened the door, revealing Blaze in his penguin suit.

He looks really cute but not as cute as Applejack would be if she ever wore a suit.

Oh no, Rarity, you're at it again! Stop that! Focus on the date not Applejack!

I shook my head and connected my eyes with Blaze.

Blaze was too busy checking me out, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh shit!!" He spoke.

I giggled, "I know right, I look so pretty, don't I?"

"Hell yeah, you're too hot, damn.." He said, grabbing my waist.

"Hey, hands off!" I said, and he kept playing with my waist.

"Blaze." I sternly said and he listened.

"Sorry, you're too hard to resist. This is turning- Never mind, are you ready to go?" Blaze said.

I know I surely dressed up tonight but it doesn't mean he can touch me all he wants, so he better watch out.

Blaze held his hand out.

"Yes, dear." I said, accepting his hand, holding his hand into mine.

We were about to leave my house but Blaze stopped his tracks.

"Before we go, I want to give you this." Blaze said, handling me a bouquet of roses."

The roses is so beautiful! I adored every rose held inside the bouquet, and I smiled.

"Aww, Blaze. Thank you!" I said, hugging him.

"You're welcome." Blaze smirked.

"Now, let's go." He said and I nodded.

I got in Blaze's black-colored car, and he drove away from my house to the restaurant.

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV:

I am laying in my bed, having nothing to do, but play around on my phone.

I was texting the girls at the same time expect Rarity. I didn't text her, neither did she.

I entered in the app, Instagram, and scrolled.

I stopped scrolling when I saw Rarity's post, she posted something and it made me pissed and confused.

-----------------------

ItsRarity

262 likes

ItsRarity Getting ready for my date! ✨
w/ @YourGuyBlaze

View 30 comments

2 hours ago

-----------------------

I was holding my phone too tightly like I was about to break it but I started to calm down.

She's going out on a date with the Blaze guy? The one from the movies? Seriously, Rarity?!

I texted Rainbow and Pinkie letting them know about this, and expressing my thoughts.

I'm really mad right now, I don't want Rarity to be with anyone or go out on a date with them. Especially Blaze.

I just get bad vibes from him...

I have so much thoughts flaming inside my brain, it just wants to crawl out and do some actions, but I'm not going to do anything.

If that's what she wants then fine. I'm letting Rarity to make her own choices.

I'm just tired that she's letting guys take whatever they want from her.

I angrily scrolled down, but not before I liked it, I want Rarity to know that I saw it.

I feel like I need to go out and cool off some stream, I'm going to walk around the town and get ice cream soon.

~ ⚓ ~

Rarity's POV:

We've arrived at a restaurant named Mi Amor's, that sounds so romantic for couples, Blaze and I aren't even dating, haha.

But the place looked so beautiful and fancy, there's candles and flowers everywhere, and posh furniture.

We walked up to the doorstep and Blaze held the door, "For you." He said, softly.

"Thank you." I smiled and walked in.

Blaze has a reservation and spoke with the lady and she introduced us to a table of two.

Blaze pulled out a seat for me.

He is so sweet! He keeps doing kind gestures.

"Oh my, you're so generous, dear." I said, smiling.

"How can I not, when you're with me." He winked.

I giggled.

Blaze and I looked on the menu for food and drinks we wanted to order, and were making small conversations.

-

The food and drinks arrived, I was eating my steak and salad, while Blaze ate shrimps.

While I was eating, Blaze wouldn't stop eyeing me, and making seductive looks.

"So, Rarity. Where did you get that dress from?" Blaze asked.

"Hmm, I think, it was from a luxury store. I can't quite remember." I said.

"Why?"

"Uh, because it looks so great on you, I just can't stop looking at you, you look so pretty today." He replied.

"Thank you.. I would dress up for a guy like you." I said, smiling.

He smirked as we continued to eat our food.

Ten minutes later...

Blaze is a gorgeous kind guy, but he wouldn't stop complimenting me or talk about something else.

He was also talking about himself mostly, he didn't even once ask about how my day was, or anything about me.

I was starting to not enjoy the date, but I enjoyed the food.

I feel strange for some reason, like it wasn't right to be here.

"Blaze-" I started, looking up to Blaze, but it wasn't him.

It wasn't Blaze sitting across me anymore, it's Applejack instead.

"Wait, Applejack darling? What are you doing here?" I said, confused.

Applejack smirked, her emerald eyes shining, fixing a strand of my hair behind my hair.

"Ya just can't stop thinkin' about me, can you?" Applejack seductively spoke, and I blushed.

"What?! I never thought about you today, not.. even once.." I bit my lips.

I was lying to Applejack, denying, but she saw right through me.

"Ya know, lyin' doesn't suit you, Rares. Ya know what ya really desire, and the answer is not here on this date."

"It's okay to have those feelings. Ya don't have to stay with him." She whispered.

"Applejack-" I softly spoke but she vanished.

It wasn't Applejack anymore, it's back to Blaze now.

Wait, was I imagining all of that?

My subconscious must've trying to tell me something.

To be honest, I didn't want Applejack to leave so soon. I couldn't stop thinking about her all day.

Even during this date, I kept thinking about Applejack, when it should be Blaze.

I blinked my eyes, and Blaze was trying to kiss me.

I backed off, and pushed him on his chest.

"Blaze! What are you doing?" I said.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss you?" He said.

"No, I never said that, dear?" I said, puzzled.

When did I say that? Is Blaze making this up?

"You told me to kiss you, although, you called me, like Apple or something?"

Oh no! While I was imagining her, I might've wanted her to kiss me..

"That's not what I said, sorry, it slipped out of my mouth. I meant, isn't chocolate kisses so good? Even apple-flavored?" I said, covering up.

"Oh." He replied, "Yeah, I guess?"

"I'm sorry to storm on our date and ruin this but I have to go." I said, standing up.

I am starting to understand it now. I did not enjoy this date and I didn't feel right either.

I have to do something important, I need to do this, and leave this place.

Blaze stood up.

"I'm a horrible lady but I will message you later, thank you for the lovely date, Blaze dear." I said, kissing on his cheeks.

I started to go outside and Blaze followed me.

"Okay. But before you go..." He said, before grabbing me to his chest with such force.

I suddenly became confused.

"I need to do this.." He said before groping my ass hardly, and pulling me up.

"What the hell, Blaze?!" I shouted, angrily. I pushed him.

"Oh come on, that's what you've been looking in this date, am I right?"

"You can't resist me, because you kept eyeing me, and I saw those signs." Blaze said.

"Don't lie!" He said.

He was making up lies!

"You know you want me." He whispered, before grabbing me again.

He groped my breasts too, and my ass again.

Blaze leaned in and placed a kiss on my neck.

We were in front of the restaurant, people are probably staring. This is so embarrassing.

I did not enjoy it and I felt gross.

I became angry, and pushed him off again, hitting him with my purse.

When he was away from me, I slapped him.

"You know what, Blaze?! You're a dirty man! You're not charming, you can go to hell! I do not want you, and this date is OVER!" I shouted before storming out.

"Don't bother texting me when you'll be blocked!"

"What, Rarity!" He said, calling my name repeatedly but I didn't look back.

I ran off to somewhere.

~ ⚓ ~

Applejack's POV:

I walked around the town, seeing new stores being built, and people crowding each other, couples enjoying their fun. It is a beautiful town and it has nice sights.

I found my favorite ice cream shop, called, "Jewel's Ice Cream Shop"

It makes the best ice cream in the town, and it opens up until late, that's why I love this shop.

It is also the cure for my anger or sadness, it immediately makes me happy.

I walked over to a old woman, ordering an english toffee ice cream, of course. It's my favorite ice cream along with chocolate, vanilla, and all the apple flavors.

I always come here, but most of those times, I would come here with Rarity..

Rarity..

I've got to admit, I miss her right now. I wish she was here with me. We could be eating ice cream, and forget about all of the problems.

If she shows up right here asking if I want to have ice cream with her, I would say yes with a heartbeat and forgive her for all the wrong.

I just want her to be here with me...

The old lady handed me my ice cream exactly as I ordered, and I took it, paying her the amount for ice cream.

"Thank you." I said, smiling and she smiled.

Yeah, that's all about it. Rarity and I do most of those things together.

I don't know if Rarity is still on her date right now or is enjoying it.

I sighed.

"Applejack!" Rarity shouted.

Look at that, I miss her so much that I am actually imagining her right now. Jeez, Applejack..

I walked away, heading to home.

"Applejack!!"

"Applejack, darling! Wait!"

There were shouts over and over again, and I started to become confused.

If I'm imagining, then why is it still happening?

Unless..

"Rarity?!" I shouted, turning my body over.

Rarity was running to me, she was wearing heels, it's not safe!

She looked like she was in an emergency, or in need of something.

"Hey, Rarity! Don't run in those heels, be careful!" I shouted, running to her too.

I finally caught up to her, and she was breathing very hard. How long did she run for?

I'm surprised she is even running.

"Rarity, are ya okay?! What are ya doin' here? Why are ya runnin'?" I asked, worried.

I was holding her waist, assisting her.

Rarity chuckled, and took a deep breath at the same time.

"Applejack, darling.." She said, looking at my eyes with her azure eyes.

That's right, she was supposed to be on her date, why is she here? Did it end?

"Weren't ya on your date..?" I said, looking away, too angry to look at her.

"I was, darling, but I ended the date." She said, and I looked over at her quickly, confused.

Rarity wouldn't end the date without a reason, unless something happened. That bastard, if he did anything to Rarity, I swear..

"Why?!" I said.

"Because he was a gross guy, and he's not you.." Rarity whispered.

And right there, I start to blush, my face was burning red.

I don't understand what she meant that I wasn't him..

I looked down to what she was wearing and I became surprised, and blushed even more.

Rarity was wearing a backless white dress. She looked so gorgeous tonight, she always have.

But tonight, she took it up to a notch. She looked so sexy.

"W-What do ya mean?" I softly said, biting my lips.

"Applejack, I was acting so stupid and terrible to you." She said.

"No, you're not stupid, maybe ya were wrong for a few things ya did but you're not stupid."

"People make mistakes." I said.

"And how was Blaze a gross guy? I swear if he touched you anywhere, I am goin' to kill him-" I said but Rarity hushed me.

"It's fine now, he did touch me, but he got a slap back, so don't worry, my Applejack darling. I can handle myself."

"You don't have to do this." Rarity whispered.

"I want to protect you." I sternly said, hugging her.

Rarity smiled widely.

"Applejack.." She said.

"Rarity.." I played along.

"I left him to be here with you." She said, softly.

I was planning to say something but Rarity leaned to me and gave me the one thing I did not expect at all.

She gave me a kiss for the first time.

Rarity kissed me!

I accepted the kiss, and kissed her back. It was so soft and perfect.

Rarity broke away.

"When I was with Blaze, I couldn't stop thinking about you, darling." Rarity said, looking down.

"You were impossible to not be in my mind. I want you, Applejack, and only you."

I blushed.

I lightly tilted Rarity's chin to me.

"Damn, sugarcube. When ya say it like that..." I whispered, leaning in to kiss her again.

We kissed again and stayed like that, entering each other's mouths.

She hugged her arms around my neck, and I put my arms around her waist, pulling her to my body.

This night turned out great and I can't believe this happened. I have no idea what made Rarity to do this but I like it.

We just kept kissing under the moonlight and a old lady smiling at us. I think somehow she knew..

~ ⚓ ~

Unknown's POV:

"Tsk, tsk."

"Bad Applejack, now you're going to hurt her and put her in danger."

"Should've let her be with Blaze."

I gasped.

"The curse is coming very soon.. It's happening.."

I looked up at the moon and it shines once more.

~ ⚓ ~

A/N:

Hehe, the wait is over, I really hope you guys enjoy this, I spent almost all day to do this chapter!

Any thoughts about this chapter?

Get this to 30 likes then, bam, you get the next chapter, if it gets to 30 likes quickly then it will come out this month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.3K 24
Following the events of the parade at Equestria Land/World, Rainbow Dash begins to struggle containing her feelings for a certain shy friend of hers...
170K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
73.5K 2.1K 20
This is my first story so yeah... sorry for the mistakes (Human Version) Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity won a contest to spend 3 weeks with their fa...
73.2K 1.6K 15
Applejack and Rarity are great friends. When Applejack starts to catch feelings, they discover they both want more than that, though. Through all the...