What I've been looking for (a...

By AnaCarolina722134

You're the young Queen of a kingdom, whose location is an island isolated from the rest of the world, founded... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Capítulo X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Epilogue
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVII

Chapter XVIII

820 21 27
By AnaCarolina722134

A/N: All right folks, now this is actually the last chapter, no bluff. Thank you so much for everyone who read this far. I remember being a little sad because it didn't seem to be getting much attention in the first few days and I was seriously thinking if I should delete it or not, but something told me that I shouldn't give up on it and everything was fine, it's the first time that one of my stories rocked in such a short time and the feeling is incredible, now without further ado, the last chapter:

Your father approached them, which immediately stopped the two from showing their affection.

-Ca-ham, excuse me ...

-Papa, enough of this story of me marrying someone I don't love. I really tried, but ... Love is an inevitable thing, as you always say. So either we change those laws, or I'll abdicate the throne! He said, finally accepting that nothing else would be above his happiness.

Barley smiled broadly, also feeling proud of his beloved.

-I just wanted to say that, it's okay! He replied.

-Okay Papa, if it'll be like this I have no choice but ... He stopped, as soon as he understood what your father said.-Wait, what?

-Ixion, you proved that you're a true King, finally fighting to the end for what you believe. Your mother was right about everything: Love is love. She sure is as proud of you as I am now!

With happy tears in his eyes, Ixion wrapped him in a very tight hug.

-I love you Papa!

-Group hug in family! Dánae screamed and her two families, who that day became one even closer, came together in a hug and all the wedding guests applauded and celebrated.

-Only one thing: I'll want an heir to the throne and preferably some more. Is there any way you two ...

-No problem with that, there is something on the continent called surrogate. Until our wedding arrives, I'm sure we'll find one!

-Excuse me! Joanne raised her hand and everyone turned their attention to her.-I think I can be that! She offered.

-Jo, are you serious? Ixion asked, surprised by what she said.

-You became my best friend, I couldn't help canceling the wedding, but I can help with that! She answered.

Ixion and Barley hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks at the same time.

-Yeah, everything worked out! Ian said, his arms wrapped around you and your hands resting on his arms.

-After all these years, finally. Hey, can I say something?

-Anything my sweetie! He replied, before giving a tender kiss on your cheek, which made you smile.

-Speaking of babies, we could give Maddie a little sister or little brother!

-Uh?

2 years later...

Her wall of important moments was filled with several other important moments, like more family photos, when Ian and Maddie drew hearts on your huge belly, where it was generating your new reason for living. Well, Maddie still didn't know how to draw hearts, so she dipped her little hand in red paint and marked it on her belly. You loved it with all your heart anyway.

You had the most loving and adorable nuclear family in the world, there was nothing else you could ever want to ask for in this life.

She was as anxious as the two of you with the arrival of her little sister, but there were some complications in childbirth, you had to confess that you felt very scared, you were not afraid of death at all, but afraid to leave your daughters, knowing that no one else in the world would love them as you loved them.

But you decided to be brave, for her and for yourself and if you needed to die so that she could live, you would accept the sacrifice without thinking twice.

But it turned out okay, you came home with your precious baby (You guys can choose her name this time) and it was the most beautiful thing in the world when Maddie first saw her, your older daughter held her in her small arms, kissed her on the forehead and said she loved her more than anything.

Then she asked why Ian and you were crying so much.

But it was not only in your part of the family that things changed, your brothers finally decided to share their lives with each other officially.

Everyone seemed so happy at their wedding, especially the bride and groom, making the atmosphere much more cheerful, colorful and vibrant.

The jewelers were sent to make 2 other crowns, one for the new King consort and the other, in case a future Queen of the Kingdom wanted to have a Queen as her lifemate. 

-So you're ready to introduce yourself to them for the first time in a lifetime as my King? Ixion asked, when the two walked to the castle entrance.

-For everything noble King, as long as I'm in your very pleasant company! Barley replied, smiling more than ever and holding his new husband's hands.

-I love you, my King! Ixion replied, his eyes had an inexplicable shine.

-I love you more, my love!

Both kissed for a short time, before Ixion took him by the hand and when they left, everyone celebrated the occasion of their union.

-Ok, what do I do? Barley asked, bowing slightly towards Ixion.

-Just smile and wave, sweetie! He replied, while waving and receiving the congratulations that everyone gave them.

Time skip:

-Look at them, so cute! You said, when contemplating your brothers being a cute couple and giving an Eskimo kiss.

-Yeah, they did it! Ian replied, also not hiding how happy he was for them.

-Daddy, do you want to dance with me? Maddie asked, so adorable, that no one would be able to say no to her.

-Awwww of course I dance with you, honey!

Ian placed a tender kiss on the forehead of his youngest baby and placed her carefully in his arms.

-We'll be back as soon as she gets tired of dancing! He said, after giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

-Then you two will never come back! You joked and laughed together.

You guys watched fondly when he took Maddie in his arms and they both danced.

Until after a while, Ixion announced:

-Very well unmarried girls, it's time to throw the jewel!

-What is it about throwing the jewel? Ian asked.-Is it like the tradition of throwing the bride's bouquet of flowers?

-Exactly, this is a very old wedding tradition of the Landers, someone who left the island started the tradition there too, but the jewel was replaced by the bride's bouquet! You explained.

-Oh, interesting!

Ixion climbed into a chair and all the unmarried women gathered behind, the jewel was thrown and fell directly into Laurel's hands.

Everyone celebrated the luck that she would be the next to marry, while she and Corey looked at each other sweetly and kissed.

After a while, the fireworks display was announced, when several magicians boomed and filled the dark, starry sky with colorful lights that exploded, making beautiful drawings.

Just after checking out his daughters and younger sisters playing together in a super safe place, an idea came to mind.

-Hey, do you want to come with me? You asked.

-Where? Ian asked.

-A place where it will be cooler to see the fireworks! You replied, intertwining

your hand in his.

The three agreed and all went after you while you walked up to the castle roof.

-My dear, do you know where she's taking us? Barley asked, as you climbed a huge spiral staircase.

-Wait and see! Your brother replied.

-Are you going to make me curious?

-Yes I will!

-What cowardice. And I think you loved me!

You all laughed at the false discussion of the two lovebirds. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you opened the door and they were both amazed at the view from up there.

Not long after, fires began to adorn the sky. You sat down, snuggled up to Ian, while your brothers snuggled together to watch the spectacular moment.

Anyone who saw you together, happy and in love, said that both of your worlds were now connected by your love.

It was an extremely sweet thought, but you always explained that it all started a long time ago when you didn't even dream of being born, when a brave young elf ventured outside the island and like you, on the mainland, he found what he were looking for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.6K 31
/This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. You grew up by your self with two dogs to keep you c...
1.4K 30 12
You are an experiment. Made from stars and dust. You can control magic. You are 16 years old. You were determined to search about rumors of Mt. Ebott...
130 10 12
Everybody wants to be told they're special, and Oliver is no exception. He's desperate to make a name for himself and find his place in the world. Un...
1K 51 15
(Takes place after the 2020 Disney/Pixar "Onward" movie & Cover Credit goes to @Jake_is_Great.) After saving their town from a curse, 19 year old Bar...