There's No Way

Od rowdytennessee

Shawn looked up at me. He did a double-take, and soon enough his cheeks were reddening and a smirk spread acr... Viac

Chai Tea Latte (with Coconut Milk)
Pineapple & Jalapeño
Pink Peonies
Kitten Heels
Tequila
Lovebite
Game On
Nightmare
Safe
Sleepless Night
Never Again
Knuckles
Roommates
She Will Be Loved
Yellow
Flutter
Almost in Love
All I Ask
Hero
I Love You
Magic
Hesitate
Wine & Dine
Baby Steps
Late
We're Gonna Be Okay
I've Got This
Emergency Contact
Eager
Honesty
The Talk
Clumsy
Look At Me
Free
Well-Educated
Milkshake
Vanilla
Make-Out Headquarters
Bee-Day
Fate
The Attic
Wow
Boss
Decisions
Scrabble & Surveillance
Piano Man
Say It Again
Distant
Broken
It's Nice To Be Home
Guilty
I Missed You
Spontaneous
Arrival
Hiding Place
Anticipation
Forever
Surprise
There's No Way
Baby Town
Meet The Parents
Protector
Colorful
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
The Healing
The Wedding: Part 1
The Wedding: Part 2
Boarding Pass
Four Seasons
Tasty
Disneyland
City of Love
In Sickness & In Health
Scar Tissue
Sweet Dreams
Can I Watch?
Hope
Sister to Sister
Big Brother
Our Little Secret
Don't Blame Me
Mr. President
Celebrate
Business Trips & Blood Tests
Big News
Dad
Impossibly Bright
New Beginnings
Heartbeat
Dirty Dreams
Now & Forevermore
Cheater
Battery-Operated
Little House on Hazel Street
The New House
Water
Hazel Amari
The Grandparents
Push Present
Haircuts & Rooftops
Happy Anniversary
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: That Night

Baby Fever

2.8K 111 77
Od rowdytennessee

[Smut Warning]

[Camila's POV]

It was Christmas Eve when we decided to wait until after we were married to try for a baby. A week. We made it a whole week without changing our mind. Now, I'm sure most babies conceived on New Year's Eve are accidents, but for us it would've been a dream come true (although highly unlikely considering I still had my IUD in — remind me why I didn't want to do the standard birth control pill again?)

After deciding on Christmas Eve that we were going to wait for kids, the universe decided to start having some fun with our emotional and hormonal well-being. It seemed that every corner we turned, every elevator we stepped into, every restaurant we ate at and every store we shopped at: there were babies. Had there always been this many infants around? Had I just not noticed because I didn't feel the overwhelming urge to become a mother before now? Is this what baby fever is?

Shawn felt it, too — maybe even more than I did. Every time he would spot a baby in public he would let out a quiet gasp of both excitement and jealousy. Peak awkwardness and embarrassment was reached the moment he audibly said the words "let me put a baby inside of you" to me as a young couple and their child passed us in the grocery store — unfortunately, loud enough for them to hear. Luckily for them, their child was still too young to ask any questions about what Shawn had meant by that — but the moment was mortifying nonetheless.

On New Year's Eve, we both officially came to the agreement that we were tired of waiting until April. There's no time like the present, and we wanted a baby now. Besides, by the time our wedding came around I'd likely still be in my first trimester, meaning my bump would still be manageable and fairly easy to conceal. I called my doctor's office the next day and scheduled an appointment to get my IUD removed so we could officially begin baby-making. My doctor had told me that it was safe to start trying to conceive immediately, but that for most couples our age it would probably take 4-6 months before we would actually get pregnant, so we were both actually pretty relieved that we decided to get a head start instead of waiting until after the wedding.

Shawn, being the overachiever that he is, was determined to get me pregnant before the 4-6 months that it normally took after getting an IUD removed. I had only been home from returning from the doctor's office for about two hours and he was already spilling himself inside of me — not that I was ever one to complain. Our already extremely active sex life was on overdrive. The majority of our communication over the first 3 months of the year was through needy moans and blissed-out screams. Soon enough, March was ending and I still wasn't pregnant. Neither of us were too concerned, though. As my doctor had mentioned, most couples weren't able to get pregnant until 4-6 months after getting off of the birth control, some even closer to 8-10 months. So we kept trying, and enjoyed the baby-making process in the meantime.

——

[Shawn's POV]

It was a Thursday night and Camila and I were laying in bed—naked, sweaty, tired & completely and utterly in love with each other. Since she got off of her birth control, our nights pretty much always ended the same way, yet I never got bored with our new routine. Time has seemingly flown by, and now it was already the night before our last day of work before we both took time off for our wedding and honeymoon.

"You realize that tomorrow is our last day of work before the wedding, right? We have all next week off for last minute wedding prep, we get married next weekend, and then honeymoon. Seriously, where did the time go?" I rambled.

"I have no idea," she hummed against my chest. "We'll have to find a way to celebrate our last day tomorrow."

The sultry tone and wink she gave me as she spoke didn't go unnoticed by me, and apparently she didn't forget about her little promise the next morning, either. I nearly dropped my coffee mug when she walked out of the bedroom in the most deliciously form-fitting pencil skirt and silky blouse that was unbuttoned just enough for me to sneak a peek at her sexy lace bra at certain angles.

"Do you like?" she asked as she drew her bottom lip in between her teeth, spinning around to show off the way the skirt hugged her perfect ass. I picked my jaw up off the floor just long enough to swallow down the lump that was forming in my throat and nod in response to her inquiry.

"Good, because I wasn't sure if I liked it like this..." she reached up and began unbuttoning a few more of the buttons on her blouse, fully exposing her sheer lace covered breasts to me. "...or like this?" I felt my cock twitch in my pants at the sight in front of me.

"It's going to be a long day for me, isn't it?" I asked. Camila chuckled as she buttoned her top back up and grabbed her phone and purse.

"Come on, stop ogling. We're gonna be late."

Sure enough, it was a very long day for me. Camila was going above and beyond with the teasing and it was driving me absolutely insane. She stepped into our morning meeting a few minutes later than she would typically be, only to pull out one of the small lollipops that our receptionist keeps at her desk. She spent the entirety of the meeting swirling her tongue around the candy, pausing to give it gentle sucks here and there. As much as I knew I needed to look away from it, I couldn't. The way the sweet stickiness was coating her pink, plump lips was sending me into a tailspin and it wasn't even 9:00 am yet.

"You're cruel," I whispered to her as we stepped out of the meeting room. She smirked and put on her best fake-innocent voice.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, babe."

Her next move was an old favorite of hers — a classic, really. She somehow managed to 'accidentally' drop a pen or piece of paper every time she passed my desk — giving me the perfect view of her perky, round ass as she bent over to pick it up. The sight wasn't anything new to me, but it still elicited the same reaction from me as it always had.

Nothing could have prepared me for her next play, though. She wanted to go in for the kill and she knew exactly how to do so. She shot me a devious grin as she stepped into the women's restroom—of course, she had been giving me looks all day, so I didn't think much of it. That is, until my phone buzzed against my desk. It was a text from Camila—no caption, just a video. Knowing any video she was sending me from the bathroom was most likely not PG, I quickly turned my volume all the way down and made sure my phone screen was visible by only me before pressing play. She was locked in one of the stalls—her hands running over her body before she unzipped her skin-tight skirt, showing off the sheer lacy panties that matched the bra she had already given me a preview of that morning. She gently massaged her core over her panties briefly before peeling the thin fabric away from herself, exposing her glistening folds to the camera lens. She used her free hand to slide her fingers through her folds, collecting her own arousal and bringing it up to her clit as she began to rub small circles over the bundle of nerves. I couldn't see her full face, but I could see that her mouth was slightly agape, quietly panting and gasping at the pleasure she was bringing upon herself. She moved her fingers away from her clit, bringing them down and sinking them into her core briefly before pulling them out and ending the video. I clicked my phone off and tried to calm my erratic breathing. The subtle bulge that had been residing in my pants throughout the day was now much less subtle. Just then, her smooth, tan arms wrapped around my neck from behind.

"I'll be in the storage room finishing up if you need me," she whispered seductively into my ear as she dropped the panties she had been wearing into my lap. She walked away and began making her way towards the storage room as I brushed my thumb across the evident wet spot that had formed on the lace. I quickly shoved the discarded panties into my pocket before following her up to the closet.

My breath hitched in my throat when I opened the door to the closet. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor, leaving her in only her bra as she leaned against the wall and slid her fingers through her wet folds.

"You're lucky it was me coming in here and not someone else. You wouldn't want to get caught, would you?" I asked. She smirked.

"The threat of getting caught is part of the fun, don't you think?" I shook my head in amazement.

"You're insane."

"I know. Now are you gonna help or no?" she breathily asked as she continued to slide two of her fingers in and out of her pussy. I walked over and moved a stack of boxes in front of the door, ensuring that no one would walk in on us—even if she did find the idea arousing, I wasn't in the mood to be fired. I sauntered back over to her, picking her up by the waist and setting her down on another stack of boxes. I ducked my head down and quickly began working her with my tongue, slurping the wetness she had created by her own means. I took her clit in between my lips and sharply sucked it, eliciting a shriek of pleasure from her. I quickly brought my hand up to her mouth to cover it.

"If we're gonna do this, you have to be quiet—okay?" She silently nodded in agreement as I continued eating her pussy until she came on my tongue, holding back the screams she so desperately wanted to let out. After coming down from her high, she jumped down from the boxes and quickly began undressing me. Within a matter of seconds she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, pausing momentarily to gently suck the tip just as she had been doing to the lollipop in our meeting earlier that day.

"God, Mila—that's it. I've been thinking about your pretty lips being wrapped around my dick since your little show in our meeting this morning," I grunted out as my fingers tangled into her hair, pushing her down further onto my shaft. "I couldn't even focus on what people were saying...the only thing I could think about was how good my cock feels when it's buried in your throat." She moaned around my length as her thighs clamped shut at my words. I was never one for dirty talk in the past, but I had quickly learned that it was one of the things that drove Camila absolutely crazy—and I was more than happy to use that to my advantage, especially after the torture she had put me through today. She reached her hand in between her legs and began pumping her fingers into herself and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to be the one pumping into her instead. I pulled her up and grabbed the back of her thighs, bringing her up so her legs were wrapped around my waist. I moved forward so her back was against the wall, my mouth pressing firmly against hers to stifle the moans as I pushed my length inside of her wet heat. Our sexual chemistry was insane—it always has been; we always know what the other needs, and right now both of us needed it hard and fast. I pounded into her at a steady, quick pace—both of us struggling to stay quiet. It wasn't long before her walls were convulsing around my length as she orgasmed, causing myself to also reach my climax and empty myself into her. We both caught our breath for a moment before I pulled out, Camila's hand quickly covering her pussy in an attempt to keep my cum inside of her. I walked over to my discarded pants and pulled her panties out of my pocket.

"These might help," I said as I handed her the lacy fabric. We both got redressed and attempted to hide any proof of what had taken place before stepping out of the storage room.

"Ya know," Camila began as she stood up on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. "I can't believe I get to marry you." I chuckled.

"I could say the same thing about you, you know," I replied as we stepped into the empty elevator together. "Now can you keep it in your pants for the rest of the day? I haven't been able to get anything done." Camila just smirked and shook her head.

"I don't know about that...I feel pretty done," she said with a chuckle.

A/N: I have a sudden urge to take approximately 72 cold showers. Honestly I wasn't planning on doing this chapter, but I saw a comment where someone said they'd like to see Camila tease Shawn at work again (like she had in the chapter "Game On") but have it end in a...*ahem*...'happier' way this time and then I had this idea and now this smut-fest of a chapter exists.

ALSO! The next few chapters will be wedding & honeymoon related. WHO'S EXCITED?🌻

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

40.1K 3.7K 54
The space was small and claustrophobic as Camilas back pressed against the cold brick wall. Her heart thumped hard below her rib cage as a hard chest...
22K 1.5K 33
"This is Shawn Mendes speaking" sounds professional enough in case it's somebody from work but the silence that haunts the other end of the line tell...
12K 368 19
Her trust completely broken, Camila tries to move on and forget about Shawn, her ex boyfriend who admitted that he dated her because he was dared to...
20K 1K 8
What would a girl do to make her dreams come true? The real question, is what wouldn't she do? Camila has it all figured out. She's saving up to pay...