Rebel just for kicks ~ ELITE...

By loveisweakness7

"If you don't fit into a certain type, there's a lot of strength in just being who you are." Valerio Montesi... More

Rebel just for kicks
Freya y Valerio
Prologue
i. Troubled Mind
ii. Friend or Enemy ?
iii. An Angel
iv. Failure is not allowed
v. Feel more Human
vi. Losing Control
vii. Darkest Desires
viii. Breaking the rules
ix. Slowly Losing Her Mind
x. Panic Attack
xi. Crazy, not Creepy
xii. Not ready for this world
xiii. Small society of adults
xiv. Thinking about You
xv. Fight for my Survival
xvi. Trust, my love
xvii. Talking about stupid Rules
xix. You don't like me
xx. Because I love you too, Stupid
xxi. Not so innocent
xxii. Making a deal with the devil
xxiii. An great ballerina
xxiv. Revenge
xxv. 44 Lies
xxvi. Moving on
S3 - ACT TWO.
LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME
Prologue
ACT TWO/i. What A Train Wreck
ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas
ACT TWO/iii. University Day
ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator
ACT TWO/v. Hope
ACT TWO/vi. Assassin
ACT TWO/vii.
ACT TWO/viii. Forgive me
ACT TWO/ix. Freaking Riverdale
ACT TWO/x. Cheers, cheers
ACT TWO/xi. Only Friends, right ?
ACT TWO/xii. Bruised Heart
ACT TWO/xiii. Not the time to be dramatic
ACT TWO/xiv. Trauma
ACT TWO/xv.Break my heart
ACT TWO/xvi.The family
ACT TWO/xvii. Polo
ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.
ACT TWO/xix. Time to say goodbye
The End!

xviii. Misunderstanding

3.8K 166 12
By loveisweakness7

"What are we doing here?" Freya asked as she frowned at the fast food restaurant in the passenger seat of Valerio's convertible car.

"This, my dear, is one of your most secret and unspeakable wishes." Valerio replied, turning his head towards her before lowering his square glasses with the tinted lens mischievously."And I will realize it. Because I am a great boyfriend."

Freya felt her heart quicken at the mention of the title he had just used before swallowing with a broad shy smile."Boyfriend ? That's what we re ?"

"I don't know. What do you think? Do you think I take a lot of girls to a fast food restaurant?"

Freya let out a breath of laughter as she glanced over at the deliciously good smelling restaurant before letting out a little groan of envy as she turned her head over to the headrest."You know I can't."

"Well, tonight, yes." Valerio replied as he hastened to get out of his Porsche without even opening the door before motioning for Freya to follow him."Come on, do you smell that delicious smell of fat?"

Freya shook her head as she stepped out in a more civilized fashion before shaking her head as she slammed the door."You're the devil, Valerio."

"Why thanks. I take it as a compliment." Exclaimed the brown enthusiastically before joining her to put his arm around her shoulders before kissing her on the temple."I'm starving."

After ordering for an entire regiment, the duo went to sit in one of the available tables to wait for their order. Freya had chosen a seat near the window, leaving her the field free to observe the lake further, distracted.

She did not feel exhausted alongside Valerio. And even less when he hugged her in his side as he was doing now. She could feel his gaze on her profile as she silently watched outside.

Nor did he ask a question. He just watched her in silence with a slight, fascinated smile.

However, the brunette was not long in letting a smile bend her lips at the feeling of Valerio deliciously kissing her nude neck by her messy bun."Valerio.
"Mhm ..." Hissed the dark haired boy as he continued to leave a trail of open mouth kissing down her neck to her jaw.

Freya immediately turned her head, placing her hand on his cheek before connecting their lips in a short but passionate kiss.

She pulled away again as a tray was suddenly placed in front of them before displaying a small embarrassed blush at the sight of the waitress looking at their duo.

"Do you see how adorable she is? She's my girlfriend."

"Shhh ..." Freya whispered in a laugh embarrassed by the brunet's exuberant attitude before hitting his shoulder lightly."Seriously?"

"What?" Asked Valerio shrugging his shoulders before taking a fries from the tray arrogantly."That's true."

Freya watched his profile as she still had some difficulty reading him before shaking her head."You're really something else, Valerio Montesinos."

"That's usually what people say about me."

Freya watched him more as he grabbed another fries avoiding her gaze before she licked her lips in hesitation."About what Lu said this morning--"

"Don't."Suddenly interrupted the tall brown as he suddenly turned his head towards her seriously."My sister may be your friend, but I don't want to talk about her when we're together."

Freya immediately frowned in confusion."Why ?"

Valerio avoided her gaze again as he winced before pausing with his eyes on the lake. Freya straightened slightly to better observe him somewhat worried by his sudden change in behavior.

She didn't really know what she said wrong.

Lu and Valerio had always seemed to share a brotherly love-hate relationship. But she didn't think it was a problematic relationship.

She watched as his Adam's apple went up and down in nervousness before he finally laid his hazel eyes on her."Just ... don't ask questions. Can I ask you that ?"

Freya parted her lips wanting to contradict him before finally nodding her head as she leaned over to give him a kiss as a sign of understanding. If he wasn't ready to talk to her then she would wait. They had just started dating after all.

********************

"Freya?"

The brunette spun on her heels to hear her name being hailed before showing a sympathetic smile at the sight of the big brown with azure eyes approaching her."Hey, Polo. You seem to be getting better."

"Yeah, yeah, uh, it was just a flu." He explained, shrugging his shoulders before giving her a nervous look."So, uh, are you going to Rebecca's party?"

Freya winced before pausing at the sight of Valerio suddenly stopping a bit away from their duo. He gave a look between her and Polo before nodding to her to follow him. She immediately shook her head in refusal before gesturing for him to walk away.

However, the brown persisted.

"You're okay ?" Polo immediately asked, forcing Freya to put her eyes back on Polo with a tense smile.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." The brunette apologized in excitement before holding back a curse as Valerio feigned a cough by calling her name.

Freya's eyes widened, giving a sharp look at the brown laughing like an idiot."Are you sure you're okay? What are you watching ?"

"Uh, Polo!" The brunette hastened as she took his arm to keep him from turning completely while Valerio turned to look away. Freya let out a nervous laugh as she let go of his arm."It's just ... sorry. I am a little stressed with the exams to come and all that. And then I have my piano recital tonight so ..."

"You have a piano recital?" Repeated Polo in surprise before frowning in disappointment."Tonight ? Aren't you going to come to the party then?"

"Who doesn't come to the party?"

Freya immediately gave an incredulous look at Valerio as he paused beside them before showing an idiotic smile at Polo.

"Freya. She has a piano recital tonight." Polo explained in ignorance, allowing Freya to immediately avoid Valerio's sharp gaze on her profile."It's really a shame. You could have dressed up and all that."

Freya gulped as she could feel the look of reproach from Valerio lingering on her profile before forcing a smile on her lips as she turned to Polo."Yeah, I know. I totally forgot. But I guess this is the story of my life. I still have an obligation to fulfill."

A new silence fell on the trio leaving Freya to look anywhere except in the direction of Valerio.

Conversely, Polo seemed to watch only Freya. A fact that had the gift of bothering Valerio even more as he frowned at the brown before suddenly placing his arm on Freya's shoulders.

He gave a wide sly smile towards Polo."Sorry, Polito but I have to talk to her about something important so..."

He didn't give his time to answer as he pushed Freya away from the dark brown before stopping only when they were near the sofas in the lounge area.

Freya hastened to turn on her heels, removing his arm from her shoulders."Have you lost your mind? I thought we agreed, Valerio?"

"Yeah, I remember." Valerio replied immediately before giving her a sharp look."On the other hand, I don't remember hearing you speak of a recital or even that you don't come to the party."

"I forgot, okay?" Freya sighed in exhaustion.

"Really? So it wasn't because you were afraid that I would want to come to your recital, right?"

Freya immediately turned her eyes to Valerio in disbelief."Seriously? Of course not, Valerio. I didn't even know you'd be thinking of coming."

"Why ? Because I'm only good at partying and I don't take anything seriously? Or is it because you think I don't understand love?" Valerio immediately reproached in frustration.

Freya immediately left a scoff."Okay, this conversation is going absolutely nowhere. I think we'll talk to you later. When you are calmer."

She was about to walk away when Valerio quickly grabbed her by the wrist before pulling her to him. Freya barely caught up to his chest before widening her eyes as she immediately looked around in panic."Valerio release me."

"Kiss Me."

Freya looked up immediately, struggling somewhat against the brown's grip in disbelief."Valerio."

"If you're not ashamed of me and I have been worried about nothing then kiss me, Freya."

The brunette gave a new look trapped around them in panic before leaving a curse under her breath as she suddenly hoisted herself to her feet. She took on Valerio's face before quickly connecting their lips. She was about to come off again only Valerio immediately deepened the kiss.

She closed her eyelids in spite of herself under the effect of the taste of his intoxicating lips against hers before finally drawing back once the air ran out. She looked up at the brown again to support his annoying smile."I hate you."

"No, you don't."

********************

Freya slowed the pace of her run as she realized where she was. She let a small smile curl her lips as she remembered the last two times that she had found herself in this big square.

She removed her headphones before letting them hang around her neck as she searched for Samuel's building.

With all that had happened, she had completely forgotten to go see the little brown to find out how he was after what had happened yesterday.

She did not take long to pause as she found the building near the stone stairs where Samuel had hit her. She entered the building in hesitation before going up the stairs. She looked for Samuel's last name on the doors she was passing before finally stopping when she found the right door.

She tried to straighten her crumpled clothes before she raised her hand to ring.

However, it was not long before she backed away abruptly at the sight of the person welcoming her."Who are you ?"

She gave a look at the brown talking with his cigarette between his lips before clumsily clearing her throat at the sight of his eyes taking in her appearance."Uh, I'm a friend of Samuel. Is he here?"

"You're another of these little posh, am I wrong?" Nano whispered, removing the cigarette from his lips to point her out."I think you should leave. My brother doesn't need more rich kids in his life."

"Nano, who's at the door?"

Freya frowned at the brown before leaving an outraged look as he answered over his shoulder."No one. They got the wrong door."

He turned to Freya raising his eyebrows in the challenge before pushing himself from the door to close it.

However, the sound of footsteps was soon heard behind Nano.

"Freya?" Recognized Samuel before nudging his brother to open the door for her."No one, huh?"

"We don't need another one of these posh kids in this house."

"Yet Marina you accepted her well." Suddenly said Freya in spite of herself.

Nano immediately turned to her with a threatening step."What did you just say? Repeat a little to see?"

Freya immediately backed away in spite of herself, allowing Nano to take a break.

Samuel grimaced, swearing under his breath before hurrying out, giving a last warning look at his brother."Stop the bullshit, Nano."

"You're not serious ? Are you betraying your own blood for this bitch?"

Samuel closed the door behind them before giving a sorry look at Freya."I am sorry for him. You shouldn't listen to it."

"No it's me. I shouldn't have said that." Freya immediately apologized.

"Don't worry." Assured Samuel with a reassuring smile before giving her a nod at the sight of her outfit."Were you running?"

Freya gasped as she nodded her head."Yeah, it looks like every time I end up landing here."

"No wonder. The area is great." Samuel replied sarcastically letting Freya breathe in the fun.

She leaned against the wall with her hands in the pockets of her hooded vest before diminishing her smile in concern."So ... are you okay? With what happened with Guzmàn and having your brother back home?"

"Well, it's not easy but I think it will eventually pass. With time." Explained the brunette leaning on the wall in front of her.

Freya nodded in understanding."You blame him. It's normal. But you will eventually forgive him. You're brothers after all."

"Yeah. You're probably right." Samuel whispered thoughtfully before standing up on Freya again hoping to change the subject."And you? I didn't really dare to ask because Luís told me it was probably better if I didn't say anything. But ... are you okay?"

Freya left a simple smile as she thought back to her current situation before nodding."Yeah. I think I'm happy right now."

Samuel immediately frowned with an amused little smile at the sight of her dreamy expression."What's that smile?"

"Nothing. It's a secret." Murmured Freya back before pushing off the wall."Anyway, you have to get ready for the party and I have to go get ready for my recital so ..."

Samuel frowned in surprise."You don't come ?"

"And no." She replied, shrugging her shoulders."I may be happy but I still have responsibilities."

"So you're not completely happy."

Freya shrugged one shoulder as she wrinkled her lips in agreement."I guess you can't have it all. Even the wealthy sometimes have to settle for what they have."

"Nah. I think you're the only one who thinks that." Samuel objected with a smile letting Freya giggle as she descended the stairs.

********************

"How come you can't go to the party? I need you to come to the party. I can't go to this stupid party at Narco Barbie without you!"

Freya watched the brunette Montesinos, dressed in her disguise of Frida Khalo, pacing the floor of her room with exasperation. Except that Freya could see through Lu like in an open book.

There was something else bothering her.

"Will you tell me what's really going on?"

Lucrecia immediately paused at her question before slowly turning on her heels, shrugging her shoulders."What do you mean ?"

"Don't take me for an idiot, okay? I know there's something wrong." Freya replied, crossing her arms over her chest before nodding in anticipation."So, tell me."

The brunette swallowed, looking away before letting out a deep sigh as she joined Freya on her bed in defeat, sad."I told Guzmàn that I loved him."

"Outch."

"What do you mean 'Outch'?" Lucrecia exclaimed with her frown on the grimacing brunette."Why are you making this face ?"

Freya looked hesitantly at the brunette before releasing a hesitant breath."Can I be honest with you?"

Lucrecia nodded reluctantly.

"Lu..." Freya took the brunette's hand before giving her a sympathetic look."I don't know the whole story between you and Guzmàn but you have to admit that your relationship is not going well."

"What? Of course yes !"The brunette objected immediately, standing up in denial "It's not going well between us at the moment but it's normal. All couples have their ups and downs."

Freya gave a sorry look at the brunette unable to accept the truth before squinting her lips in defeat."Yeah, that's probably it."

"Freya! "

The brunette Bjørkaas instinctively straightened up at her father's call while Lucrecia froze in spite of herself. After the little family dinner, Lucrecia had taken a step back with the patriarch of the Bjørkaas.

She straightened in turn as he opened the door giving a critical look on Lu's outfit before turning to Freya."Are you ready soon? The recital begins at 8 p.m."

"Yes I know." She replied, nodding her head before smoothing the folds of her evening dress."We were just finishing up with Lucrecia."

"I see." He declared by giving a new glance on Lucrecia."At least, you were able to join history to all this childishness."

Lucrecia swallowed as she gave Freya a look, letting the brunette give her a sorry look. She turned to her father again at the sight of his stagnant presence in the door."Did you want something else?"

"Yes." Nodded her father as he entered her room completely this time."I invited Hugo to come and see you play. And I was thinking of taking him to dinner with us afterwards."

"You what?" Freya exclaimed in disbelief."Dad, no."

"No?" Sandvik repeated with an arched eyebrow as Lucrecia walked alongside her friend in anticipation.

Freya gulped as she tried to keep her frustration under control before taking a deep breath."I mean ... why?"

"Well, I thought he was your boyfriend. That's why." Sandvik explained before giving a suspicious look at his daughter."You went to this club with him, right?"

Freya widened her eyes, gaping before giving a dazed look at Lu as she hurried to intervene at the sight of her alarmed expression.

"Absolutely. They were adorable together." Lu agreed, shaking her head with a hypocritical smile."Everyone envied them."

Sandvik gave a wary look between the brunette and his daughter before settling on the latter."That's true ?"

"Yes." Freya swallowed, nodding in turn.

Sandvik watched his daughter an additional moment before finally nodding in acceptance."Good. Don't delay too long."

Freya waited for her father to close the door behind him before letting out a deep groan as she dropped back onto her bed, facing first.

However, it was not long before she froze again at Lu's interrogation."You were at the club with Hugo?"

Freya moaned again in bed before suddenly standing up with a tight smile. She couldn't tell her the truth.

"Yeah?" She hesitated with a grimace.

Unfortunately she immediately regretted her choice as Lu displayed a broad smile before rushing at her."Oh. My. God ! Why didn't you tell me earlier? It's awesome."

"It is ?"

"Of course. He's your first boyfriend."

"He's not." Freya immediately objected in spite of herself before forcing a smile."To tell the truth, it's complicated."

Lucrecia nodded her head in agreement."See? Couples are always complicated."

"Yeah, if you say so."

*********************

He knew he felt something deep for Freya but no matter how many times he tried to think of her  Lu kept coming back into the picture like some kind of bug. Much like the other night, it was enough for Freya to mention his stepsister for him to lose control.

The simple idea that Freya discovered his secret terrified him deep in his heart.

He couldn't lose her.

And he probably couldn't be the person she deserved if he continued to secretly desire his sister.

Yeah, he was fucked up.

He didn't know why he had to screw up all the good things that were happening to him.

God knew that Freya was something good to him. She was probably the best thing that had happened to him in years.

He was no longer used to feeling so happy.

He hadn't even taken a dose since the other night at the club.

But as with Lu, he knew his shortcomings would soon take over. It was only a matter of time after all.

And yet he couldn't find it in him to ruin everything by himself with Freya. He was probably the most selfish being there was. Or he was just lost.

"Val! "

Speaking of his faults.

He stood up to hear his sister's heels approaching the outdoor pool before stepping inside, throwing his phone on one of the loungers.

"Dad wants to see you. I talked to him and he agreed not ground you anymore."

He untied the strap of his bathrobe as he casually walked over to his sister."Okay, that's great."

Lucrecia immediately left a chuckle at his lack of reaction.

"Where is he? The kitchen?"

"Yes."

He immediately took off his robe leaving him in the simplest of outfit before plunging straight into the pool. At this point, it was more to annoy Lucrecia rather than seduce her. He didn't know why he was reacting this way, but the little games with his half-sister were becoming more and more dull and tasteless for him.

He immediately went back to the surface allowing Lu to express her frustration."You love doing that, don't you?"

"Did he really agree?" Valerio asked, swimming in the direction of his sister as she settled on the deckchair.

"Are you underestimating me?"

"Never." Objected Valerio as he leaned on the edge with his chin resting on his crossed hands."You're amazing."

"I thought I was hypocrite, like the rest of the family."

Valerio tilted his head before giving a look at Lucrecia."You are a little bit. For denying yourself something that makes you happy."

"Guzmàn makes me happy."

"He is distant." Valerio reminded, tilting his head to keep his sister's gaze."And you're in denial. That's a great combo."

"Everyone is in denial, Valerio." Lucrecia replied as she absently played with the tulle petticoat of the dress of her costume."Look at Freya, for example."

Valerio immediately frowned with his jaw clenching now."Freya? Why are you talking to me about her?"

"Because I just got out of her house. And imagine what? She's dating the fabulous dancer. Hugo."Said Lucrecia completely oblivious to the effect it had on her half-brother."Obviously all of this is the fruit of her father. Did you know he even invited him out to dinner with them tonight? It looks like he wants to throw her in his arms. And of course Freya goes straight into it. As usual."

Valerio immediately shook his head in the objection as he could suddenly feel jealousy invading him."It's not possible. Freya wouldn't go out to dinner like that."

"Of course yes. If her father asks her." Lu insisted before resuming in frustration."But you can't understand. You don't know what love is. Or even a sense of responsibility. This is the usual."

Valerio clenched his jaw as he felt his cross again take over."The usual? Who wants that?"

He hoisted himself out of the water before standing near Lu's face. The brunette immediately put her eyes on him with a trembling breath.

"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."

Maybe he didn't have to worry so much about Freya.

After all, it would seem that she had already found his replacement to insure in all the other areas where he fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
103K 4.7K 13
[DISCONTINUED] The twin sister of Itadori Yuji has gone on a solo mission! Itadori (Y/n) has been sent to Miyagi to retrieve a curse item! But one th...
29.7K 454 29
Just some sick/hurtfics of stray kids Little disclaimer: The first chapters are written in a rlly poor English (hehe didn't speak that much in Englis...
574K 9.9K 68
this book was created in 2015. please refrain from hate. all hateful and hurtful comments will be deleted and you will be blocked. this books conta...