Gregory Malfoy

Por SlayDestiny

After the events of the Last Battle Harry makes a visit to Malfoy Manor only to meet the extended members of... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

743 28 0
Por SlayDestiny

"Gregory...Gregory...Gregory...we're supposed to be concentrating," Harry laughed nudging his lover off of him only for Gregory to roll back and start pressing kisses over his shoulder again. "Gregory!"

"You're too tempting," Gregoy huffed sliding his hand up Harry's shirt and stroking his side.

"So you're not interested in planning our wedding?" Harry asked. Gregory blinked and rested his chin on Harry's shoulder pouting.

"That's not fair,"

"Aww I'm sorry," Harry poked him in the cheek.

"You aren't sounding truely sympathetic to my pain,"

"Is it a great pain?" Harry asked, his eyes glittering in amusement.

"Yes, it is! Plan my wedding with the man that I love, or take advantage of him laid out topless on our floor looking good enough to eat," Gregory's attention went right back to Harry's body, his lips trailing over his shouder and back.

"You keep putting off picking the food your mum and Hermione will take over again," Harry said. But he rolled over and dropped fully down onto the floor, wrapping his arms around Gregory's neck.

"At this point I am thinking that might not be abad thing, that will keep them happy, we will stop having to worry about who likes what, who has allergies and who is vegitarian. And I can spend my time eating you up," Gregory bent down and gave into the temptation of Harry's lips kissing him deeply, his hand creeping down over Harry's side and to cup his bum.

"Harry, Gregory, the music has come in for the wedding we just need to make a choice on it, and the selection for the wedding band," Ron shouted.

"I have heard this band, they are are wonderful," Draco's voice headed with the others towards the kitchen.

"I have heard of them too, one of my friends grandchildren had them play at their wedding too," Marcus agreed.

"It depends really on what style of music that you want," Carina hummed.

"Do you think if we lie really realy still they wont know we're here?" Gregory muttered against Harry's lips.

"I don't know, but we could try," Harry muttered back.

"Are you two here? Oh Merlin!" Ron yelped covering his eyes.

"There goes that plan," Harry sighed before standing with Gregory's help.

"Boys," Marcus smirked at them when they walked into the room once Harry had pulled a top on.

"Really? You're getting married in two weeks, and you're still all over each other?" Carina snickered.

"I would be worried if we weren't," Gregory snorted wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

"Your Grandmother and I were about ready to kill each other three weeks before the wedding, though of course we were an arranged marriage and had only really spent more than an hour with each other before it came to the planning of the wedding," Marcus grinned.

"We were working on the music for the wedding," Harry said putting his pad down onto the kitchen table where they had taken up residence.

"Clearly," Ron snorted.

"Gregory got distracted!" Harry defended.

"I'm a bad influence," Gregory nodded, sarcasm heavy in his tone.

"A very bad influence, I am glad that you finally admit it!" Harry smiled brightly.

"Where did you get up to?" Hermione asked, her cheeks burning red as she avoided looking at them.

"Not very far really," Harry sighed.

"Well the food..." Carina started to say.

"All sorted," Gregory said quickly.

"Really?" Harry, Carina and Marcus said at the same time.

"Yes, i wanted it to be a surprise, Keith is going to cater for us, and he is going to plan the menu if we said the dietary needs for anyone with allergies," Grgeory said a little nervously.

"Really?!" Harry beamed.

"Yes is that ok?" Gregory double checked even though Harry's smile said it all.

"You are so romantic!" Harry laughed turning and pressing a sweet kiss to Gregory's lips. "His restaurant was our first date! Of course its ok that he caters for us! His food is amazing too,"

"Are you sure that is what you want to go fo..."

"Yes!" Harry and Gregory firmly interupted Hermione.

"Fine," She huffed shuffling a set of papers underneath the pile in front of her.

"We do need advise on the music though," Gregory offered. "We have our first dance sorted, but the rest of the music we are struggling. We want lighter music for while we are eating, and then for the evening dance we want a mixture of fun and traditional dancing,"

"We can work with that!" Hermione, Carina and Marcus each drew out a list making Harry eye Gregory, silently asking if they could run for it. Draco and Ron were both edging back from the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to die, this is the most dangerous thing I have ever seen, you can not expect me to risk my life!" Draco rambled as he stared wide eyed at the structure in front of him.

"Don't be so dramatic Draco! It looks fun!" Marcus beamed hurrying over to the rollarcoaster and climbing into the cart with a speed that impressed Harry. Grinning Harry hurried over as well holding tightly onto Gregory's hand and tugging the wide eyed man behind him. His brave fiance grabbing his nephew and forcefully dragging him along too.

"Harry this really does not look safe!" Gregory gulped as the thin metal bar fell over their laps, the only thing holding them into the car.

"Harry I have to agree!" Ron coughed gripping onto the front of the car.

"Honestly Ron, you fly around hundreds of feet in the air on a thing stick with nothing holding you in place and going at stupid speeds, and you are worried about this?!" Hermione rolled her eyes. Three pairs of eyes widened as the roller coaster started moving forwards.

"Yes! Have a bit of fun!" Carina chuckled leaning over the side as they started climbing the track.

"Grandmother, sit back in the cart!" Draco pleaded grabbing for her.

"This is interesting," Lucius coughed, peering nervously over the side.

"Its going to get good in a minute!" Hermione said excitedly as they got the top of the track.

"Why are we stopping, has something gone wrong?" Gregory asked worried.

"Nope, nothing is wrong, its for the anticipation, but I would sit back," Harry grinned.

Harry, Hermione, Carina and Marcus were all laughing gripping their sides as they walked away from the roller coaster, Gregory, Draco, Ron and Lucius had screamed their way right around the track, holding onto the bar in front of them for dear life, though Hermione and Harry were also laughing at the fact that Marcus and Carina had gone around with their arms up in the air copying the muggles and laughing the whole time.

"That was wonderful, where to next?" Marcus asked excitedly, linking arms with Harry.

"How about the swinging ship?" Harry suggested.

"That looks a little better," Gregory nodded.

"I want to go on that next!" Carina pointed to one of the rides that was currently tipping its passengers vertically in the air to floor and spinning fast enough that they were a blur.

"And that one!" Marcus pointed to another that was plunging its passengers into a hole in the ground.

"Can't we go on that next?" Lucius pouted pointing to the ferris wheel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry smiled and hummed happily as Gregory ran his fingers through his hair where he was lying on the grass with his head on his fiancé's lap. They had stopped to have their picnic and then they were heading to a couple more rides. They had come here to spend a little time just relaxing and having a bit of fun as the tension of the wedding plans built up, and those that were the biggest part of helping to plan the wedding had come with them.

"Its not funny!" Lucius huffed glaring at his brother who was grinning cockily at him.

"I have never heard you hit that pitch before, not even when Mikhail created that..."

"Stop right there!" Lucius snapped.

"Created that what?" Draco asked looking between the two of them eagerly.

"Clown!" Gregory said quickly before Lucius could stop him.

"You're scared of clowns?" Harry grinned.

"No!" Lucius snapped.

"Is that where my clown toy went when I was little? The one Pansy's mum got me, that was my favourite!" Draco pouted.

"No, you left it somewhere!" Lucius said quickly, looking more than a little shifty for them to believe him.

"Are you feeling any better?" Hermione tried to hide her laughter as she peered down at her own fiancé lying in her lap groaning slightly.

"No! I feel sick! I'm going on no more rides!" Ron moaned pitifully.

"I really don't understand, you have done drops that make me feel ill on your broom!" Hermione shook her head.

"Its not the same thing at all!" Draco defended making Harry smirk.

"Exactly, its completely different!" Ron nodded.

"I think its wonderful!" Carina laughed nudging Marcus.

"Mother," Lucius groaned.

"Wait till I tell the others you wouldn't go on rides your mother would," Marcus snickered.

"Whose good idea was this?" Ron asked leaning around to glare at Harry who just grinned back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Harry?" The dark haired young man blinked at the familiar voice, turning to his bedroom door.

"In here Remi!" He called, the werewolf walked into the room with a small smile when he saw Harry sitting on the bed staring at his wedding robes. "Did I forget you were coming around? I swear if its not to do with flowers, music, ribbon colour or vows it flies out of my head," Harry grimaced.

"No, I just thought I would stop by and spend a little time with you, I know grgeory is away till the morning," Remus said sitting down next to Harry, looking to the robes hung up on the side of the wardrobe too.

"Thank you, my mind has been spinning without him here," Harry admitted curling his legs up and leaning into Remus who immedietly wrapped his arm around his cub.

"Cold feet?" the werewolf asked concerned.

"Not really, just...overwhelmed I guess. I would marry him tonight if I could, but everything has happened so quickly at the same time, and I'm getting married! I can't believe I'm getting married in a week," Harry laughed.

"I'm so happy you have found someone who looks at you the way Gregory does," Remus squeezed him slightly.

"I know, I never thought anyone would to be honest," Harry hummed.

"They would be so proud of you you know, all three of them," Remus smiled when Harry looked at him wide eyed.

"I sometimes think, they're Malfoys," Harry bit his lip.

"They would love Gregory, if not simply for the way he looks at you and the way he treats you but the fact they aren't anywhere near what we all believed Malfoys to be," Remus shook his head.

"I wish..they could be there," Harry sighed cuddling into Remus.

"Do you remember what SIrius used to say? The ones that love us never really leave us, they will always be with us in here," Remus touched over Harry's heart smiling as watery green eyes looked at him but Harry was also smiling brightly.

"I'm glad you're here with me Remi," Harry smiled.

"I love you cub," Remus sniffed slightly.

"Remi, will you give me away?" Harry asked softly.

"Really?!" Remus asked wide eyed.

"Yes, I really want you to be the one to walk down the aisle with me," Harry looked properly at Remus.

"I would be honoured," Remus beamed hugging Harry tightly until he squeeked. "Sorry, sorry!"

"Its ok," Harry laughed.

"Thank you so much Harry, you have no idea what this means to me," Remus admitted softly.

"I wouldn't want anyone else with me," Harry smiled.

"Come on, lets get something to eat," Remus tugged Harry to his feet, reaching out to carefully put the wedding robes away again.

"That sounds like a plan!" Harry bounced to his feet and wrapped his arm through Remus' tugging him to the kitchen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.7K 381 20
Two people drastically changed. Both scarred by the horrors of war and plagued by expectation, they somehow find one another and try to make sense of...
1.4K 118 11
the moments that build up to the one in which harry potter and draco malfoy finally say "i love you" to one another
68.7K 2.1K 22
After the war Hermione manages to convince Harry to go back to Hogwarts for his eighth year. Expecting an uneventful year of classes and rooming with...
317K 8.7K 15
Draco Malfoy and Rosie Carter go back to Hogwarts after the war to complete their education. **** TRIGGER WARNINGS: Contains mature language and sexu...